FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

23|➴Togetherness➴

3.1K 245 38
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Ayaan and Abhimaan looked at each other confusingly when Divya said and entered with a straight face.

"What do you mean? " Ayaan asked, keeping the food tray aside on the centre table, then again made himself comfortable on Hiya's bed.

"Yeah. You're blaming Vihaan sir because he did something which you don't like. But did you ever think about what others may be thinking when you choosed Ishani against your family's will?? When Bade papa was asking you not to? "

"Divya" Ayaan glared and Divya smiled sadly with a straight face.

"You and Vihaan sir are doing the same thing. You're trying to pull Ishani out from the hell of her house and Vihaan sir is trying to save Di's life. Then how can he be wrong? And you become right? When you are also doing the same thing then how did you become the right one bhai??"

"Divya calm down" Abhimaan pulled Divya in his embrace and patted her cheeks effectionally to calm down her anger as she cried silently in his embrace.

"Divya, why are you crying, silly girl? For me?? See I'm okay baby please don't cry" Hiya held Divya's hand and squeezed them lightly.

"Ayaan bhai never thinks of others point of view. It's not like I'm supporting what Vihaan sir did in the heat of the moment. But when you're also driving in the same boat do not blame others." Divya said coming out from Abhimaan embrace and looked aside to wipe her tears.

Ayaan got up from the edge of the bed and came towards where Divya was sitting and wiped her tears with the back of her palm.

"Hey Barbie doll see I'm holding my ears" Ayaan said holding his ears, sitting on his knees in front of her with a pout.

Divya moved her face to look at him and smiled seeing him holding ears.
"It's okay. I'm not against you bhai" She pulled Ayaan from the floor and got up too. Then hugged him.
"I do love you three so much. Can't see you in pain. Hiya di's situation is killing me. She is wanting to punish Prem but getting afraid because of Vihaan Sir's reputation in the college along with her. You're in your own dilemma about what you're doing is wrong or right."

"Ummm.... Hiya don't you think our little doll has grown up now" Abhimaan said getting up followed by Hiya and Divya whined, hearing him.

"Exactly bhaiya. She is talking like dadiamma. " Hiya said and everyone laughed.

"Stop you three" Divya said coming out from Ayaan's hug and punched Abhimaan on his stomach lightly, when he fake cried and then hugged Divya tightly.

They four hugged in group and stayed sometime in each other's arms just like they used to do in their childhood whenever they were happy or sad.

"I love our bond so much," Divya said and everyone smiled.

"Let's promise jo bhi ho jaye hum charo humesa aise hi sath rahenge"
(Whatever happens, the four of us will always be together like this) Abhimaan said and everyone screamed promise.

~♥~

When Abhimaan and Ayaan left from Hiya's room leaving Hiya with Divya as she was wanting to spend the night with her sister.

"Di" Divya gained Hiya's attention when she was making the bed for the night.
Hiya looked over her side and raised her brow at Divya, asking her to continue.

"You didn't wash the Vermilion? "

Hiya straightened herself and went inside the closet to look at herself. When she stood in front of the mirror she saw the sacred red Vermilion in the partition of her hair, making her feature so new. She brought her right index and middle finger close to her hair and touched the Vermilion.

Why is it feeling so different?

I should be angry with him about what he did. Then why am I not feeling angry?

"You're looking beautiful" Hiya's trance broke when she felt Divya wrapped her arms around her neck from behind, and smiling at her through the mirror.

"Shut up" Hiya replied and came out from her hold.

"I'm going to freshen up. You go and sleep" Hiya picked her night clothes from the wardrobe and went inside the washroom. While Divya shrugged and came out from the closet to lay on the bed.

Lying, she opened her phone and frowned, finding no message from Raunak.

Damn... today is his birthday... do let him enjoy Divi.
Smiling to herself, she opened the chat box of Raunak and sent him a shayari.

"Na tamanna hai Sitaro ki
Na chahat hai Nazro ki
Jab tum jaise Dost mile
Kya jarurat hai Hazaro ki"

(I don't wish for the stars
I don't want eyes
when i found friends like you
What is the need for thousands?)

She switched off her phone and turned to her sister's side as she also laid beside her.

~♥~

"With whom you're talking Ron? " Raunak frowned hearing his mamu.

"Kya baat hai mamu, itne dino baad mulaqat, phir bhi na kaise ho kab aye, sidha puchtach"

(What's the matter uncle, meeting after so many days, still no wishing nothing, direct inquiry)
Raunak asked jokingly. And Ankita gave him a fake smile.

"Tujhe to pta hi hai na Ron kaise hai tere mamu"
(You know how your uncle is, Ron, don't you?) Ankita glared at Aadarsh and walked past him to hug Raunak.

"How are you beta? " She asked

"I'm good mami. How are you? "

"All good. "

"Mamu"

"Ahhh I'm sorry my son. How are you? And Happy Birthday Raunak" Aadarsh patted his shoulder and Raunak smiled.

"Mayank bhai didn't come? "

"no. They're planning to shift in India next month so they're busy preparing everything. "

"They're busy or you didn't let them come here? " They heard Aditya's voice and turned on their heels to see Aditya and Heer were standing outside the room.

"Why would I do that Aditya? " Adarsh smiled at Aditya, of course a fake when Aditya too replied with the same fake smile.

"Ron. Come with me. We're getting late for the dinner" Heer said, gaining Raunak's attention and he left with his mimmi.

"Don't do anything stupid Adarsh. I know what you're up to. But don't. It'll take just a minute to tell Ron everything about what happened years ago with his mother. We're keeping our mouths shut because we do care for Raunak and love him. Don't think it's our weakness" Warning, Aditya left Adarsh and Ankita inside the room, fuming in anger.

"Did you see how he threatened us? How dare he? " Ankita hissed in anger and stomped her foot angrily

"Don't worry darling. I've the medicine to kill everyone emotionally. Just wait and watch what I'm upto." Adarsh said holding Ankita's hand who moved her face aside feeling extremely angry.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Happy DurgaPanchami.
Hope you all are enjoying Navratri and Durga Puja.
How is the chapter??
Hope you all remember Ankita and Aadarsh.
If not then please do comment me, I'll let you know.
Share your thoughts regarding the siblings.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love You All ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 46.1K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
5.2K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...