Villain (Rex)

Ahsoka-Ashla-Tano tarafından

A Separatist General meets a Republic soldier on the field of battle. Morals clash, but in the midst of it al... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Not really a chapter
14
15
Poll time
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
SFW ABCs
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

2

691 29 74
Ahsoka-Ashla-Tano tarafından

Tw: Sexual references, sexual innuendos, blood, injury.

Kara let out a short groan as she woke, her pounding headache making her squeeze her eyes shut. She went to clutch at her head as she sat up, but for some reason her arms wouldn't work.

Odd.

Kara tried to move her hands again, but a strain at her wrists made her turn her head to glance  behind her.

They were in binders behind her back, restraining her hands.

Kara frowned, mind filling with questions.

"You're awake."

Kara lifted her gaze to look at a blonde man. His forehead had a slight crease to it as he stared at her, lips tugging downwards.

"Who are you?" Kara questioned, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Captain Rex. I'm been assigned to watch you to be sure you don't escape." The man explained. He observed the way she squinted at him, and took in her features.

She had straight black hair that went past her waist, and a pink flower tucked behind her ear. Her pupils were wide, and she seemed to always be squinting. She wore black pants and a purple shirt that had grass stains on it.

"Well you can go kark yourself," Kara said, leaning her head against the wall. 

Rex huffed but didn't say anything, instead crossing his arms and turning away from her. She played with a strand of her hair and braided a section of it.

"General Madden, I'd like to ask you some questions," Anakin Skywalker said as he entered the room. He nodded to Rex, who left them alone. 

"I don't have anything better to do," Kara said, shrugging.

"There's a Separatist base hidden somewhere on this planet. We know there is one, that's why we came out here," Anakin said. "Where is it?"

Kara scoffed. "You really can't find a whole base? You Republic soldiers really are stupid."

Anakin scowled. "And you got captured. Maybe you're not as smart as you think."

Kara laughed before wincing at how it made her head throb. "I'm exactly who the stories say I am. I'm certain you've heard of the strategies I've designed that have won countless battles. All the rumours are true."

"All of them?" Anakin raised a brow. "So it's true that you craft poisons to kill with? You're apparently quite the expert on biology and chemistry. I know a few people who would be very interested in your skill sets."

"It's all true," Kara insisted. "Everything you've heard."

"I've also heard that you can't see," Anakin said. "Are you blind? People have seen you bump into trees on the battlefield."

Kara's eye twitched. "Maybe not all the rumours are true."

"You're just clumsy then?" Anakin smirked. He leaned against the wall, clearly feeling more comfortable in her presence since she hadn't attacked him yet.

"Perhaps."

"How did you find us?" Anakin questioned. His gaze had gone serious, no longer teasing her. "You didn't just happen across us, you obviously knew we would be flying through the sector, heading to the Separatist base here."

Kara's lips curled, showing off an excited smile. "There's a traitor amongst you. Someone is working for me."

Anakin narrowed his eyes, a strand of hair falling into his face as his head dipped. "You're lying."

Kara smiled. "Am I?"

"None of my men would betray me, or each other like this," Anakin confidently said. "They're all loyal."

"All of them?" Kara pressed. "I heard about Slick, and how he betrayed you. Doesn't it stand to reason that someone else could do the same thing?"

"I suppose so..." Anakin trailed off before shaking his head. "No, you're lying. You're just trying to trick me."

"I told you about it, it's not my fault if you ignore me." Kara shrugged, leaning against the wall again. "Do you feed prisoners?"

"Of course we feed prisoners." Anakin gave her an offended look before scowling at her. "Do you not feed prisoners?"

"I can't speak for all the others, but I try to. I can barely feed myself," Kara casually said. "I try my best to feed prisoners though."

Anakin gave her an odd look. "What do you mean by that?"

"Mean by what? That I try and feed prisoners? I'm not a monster." Kara rolled her eyes, fidgeting with her bound hands. 

"No, that you barely feed yourself," Anakin said. He ran a hand through his hair and fished around in his pocket, mumbling something into the comm he pulled out.

"The Separatist army consists of droids. They don't send a lot of food for me with supply shipments." Kara groaned in frustration when the cuffs on her wrists didn't budge. "It's just an inconvenience for them."

Rex walked in with a tray in his hands. It had a pack of standard issued rations that were supplied to GAR soldiers. 

"That was fast," Anakin remarked. "I only commed you a couple minutes ago."

"This was my lunch," Rex grumpily said, putting the tray down next to Kara. 

"Sorry. You can go get more now if you want," Anakin suggested, looking slightly sheepish. 

Rex sighed. "It's fine. I might as well stick around in case she knocks you out. Interrogations never go well for you."

"That was one time!" Anakin protested.

Rex crossed his arms, giving him an unamused look. "It shouldn't have happened at all, sir."

"Whatever," Anakin grumbled. 

"Who knocked him out?" Kara inquired. She looked to Rex for an answer. 

"That's not important!" Anakin cut in. "We need to know who the traitor is."

"Traitor?" Rex repeated in surprise. His eyebrows went up and he glanced at Anakin. "There's a traitor?"

"Apparently," Anakin responded. He gave Rex a grim look. "Can I trust you to find if there is one, and if so, take care of them?"

"You're asking him to kill his brother?" Kara asked in surprise. 

"What? No! I meant arrest them or something!" Anakin exclaimed.

"Of course, sir." Rex nodded, flashing an irritated look at Kara. "And I understood what you meant."

Kara watched him go, interest sparking in her eyes. "Say... he's your captain, right?"

"Right," Anakin carefully answered. "Why?"

"So your Padawan is your commander?" Kara questioned.

"Yeah. Why, though?" Anakin suspiciously asked.

"No reason," Kara innocently said. She started to eat, looking up occasionally to find him staring into the distance, deep in thought.

"I'll be back to finish questioning you." Anakin picked up the empty tray, exiting the room. "I just need to speak with my Padawan."

"Bring me some tea and I'll tell you why I had an interest in Captain Rex," Kara yelled as the doors slid shut, locking behind him.

Anakin reentered hours later, the tray in his hands with a pot of tea on it, two cups resting next to it. He gently placed them next to her and wordlessly reached to pour a cup, but she cleared her throat, causing him to look up at her.

"Who said I wanted to drink it with you?" Kara adjusted the flower that she wore. "I'll talk to you, but then I want you to leave."

"Alright. I can do that." Anakin put the pot down and took a step down. 

"-And I want to drink with Rex."

Anakin raised an eyebrow at that. "Why?"

"Do you want to know that, or did you want to know why I was interested in him earlier?" Kara questioned. He remained silent. "That's what I thought. The reason was: I was curious as to why your highest ranking officer was a captain. Then I remembered you had a Padawan. That is all."

"That's it?" Anakin scowled. 

Kara smiled pleasantly. "Now send him in to have tea with me, pretty please."

Anakin sighed, hitting a button to open the doors. Rex, who was apparently standing guard, looked over his shoulder in surprise. 

"Sir?" Rex faced them, looking at Anakin in confusion. "I thought you were going to drink tea with her?"

"Change of plans," Anakin said. "She wants to drink with you."

Kara blew Rex a kiss.

Rex uncomfortably shifted between feet. "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

"Neither do I," Anakin muttered, clapping Rex on the back. "Have fun. I'm going to go comm... you-know-who."

Rex shut the door as he walked inside, standing stiffly in her cell. She patted the bench next to her, smiling sweetly. "Please, have a seat."

Rex put his helmet on his lap as he sat across from her, watching her intently as she poured two cups of tea. She pushed one over to him. 

He didn't touch it.

"Oh come on, just enjoy a cup of tea with me!" Kara pleaded, batting her lashes at him. "I'll answer any questions you have? I'll try to be as honest as I can, within reason."

Rex immediately picked up the cup. "Where's the Separatist base on this planet?"

"Wow, just jumping into it, huh?" Kara took a tiny sip. "No foreplay, pretty boy?"

Rex, who had just taken the first gulp of his drink, starting choking on it, spluttering and coughing. Kara discreetly crushed up her pink flower between her fingers, and while feigning concern for him, sprinkled it into his tea.

"Are you okay?" Kara asked.

Rex cleared his throat, red blush dusting his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. "Yes, I'm fine. You didn't finish telling me where that base was."

Kara watched him taking a swig, taking one of her own before saying, "I said I'd answer within reason. I'm not just going to tell you where a hidden base is."

Rex shrugged his shoulders. "I figured I might as well give it a try."

"Ask me another question." Kara let out a short yawn.

"Who's the traitor?" Rex asked.

Kara snorted. "Again, anything within reason."

"What will you answer?" Rex demanded in annoyance. 

"Ask me if I'm single," Kara suggested, her eyes fluttering shut for a moment. 

Rex tiredly pinched the bridge of his nose. "Anything else you'd tell me?"

Kara let out another yawn, feeling utterly exhausted. A warning bell went off inside her, but her fatigue dulled it.

Rex leaned against the wall, his eyes sliding shut. His breaths came out steady, and Kara stood up, checking his heart rate before sprinting out the unlocked door.

Why did she feel so tired?

She stumbled as the world spun for a moment, bumping into the wall of the cruise they were in. Repairs must've been completed enough the it was functional, but not able to fly. 

She squinted as she burst out into the sunlight, her eyes straining and bolts of pain shooting through her head. Kara squinted so much so that only a sliver of light met her eyes and started running.

She tripped over a rock, cracking her head on another chunk of stone.

Kara let out a pained groan, shutting her eyes as the world shifted and spun. She dug her fingers into the dirt, her head pounding as she heard a set of footsteps gradually growing louder as someone approached her.

Rex crouched next to her. "Ouch. That looks like it hurts."

Kara could barely feel the blood that trickled down her forehead. "How are you awake?"

"I saw you slip that flower into my drink. I switched our cups while I was choking. I noticed you getting sleepy as a result of it, so I pretended it had worked on me to see what you would do." Rex looked mildly concerned. "You look like you're going to pass out."

Then she did.

She fell unconscious on the ground next to an enemy soldier, with a head injury.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

125K 2.9K 83
Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No body knows about them... except for Cod...
772 58 14
The 501st march to their own drum. Not long after the Battle on Kamino, CT-27-5555 and CT-1409, otherwise known as "Fives" and "Echo," are promoted t...
209 6 5
They promised each other forever. They promised each other that their love with withstand the war, the pressure, the burdens of leadership, and the i...
13.3K 452 37
𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕕 - a completely empty space "I'm trapped in the darkness." She whispered into his ear. His arms slipped around her waist, heart aching for h...