My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey:...

By Charizard_100

2022: This needs to be rewritten, and I am currently rewriting it on my AO3. Check my profile for a link to m... More

✿ Pokémon Parties ✿
Author's Note - My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey
Chapter One - ✿ Getting Discovered ✿
Chapter Two - ✿ Illusions Are Made... ✿
Chapter Three - ✿ The Nightmares Begin ✿
Chapter Four - ✿ ...And Illusions Falter ✿
Chapter Five - ✿ Coming Full Circle ✿
Chapter Six - ✿ Friend or Foe? ✿
Chapter Seven - ✿ Sending in the Decoy ✿
Chapter Eight - ✿ Simulation and Teleportation ✿
Chapter Nine - ✿ What Just Happened? ✿
Chapter Ten - ✿ We Are One And The Same ✿
Chapter Eleven - ✿ Win Or Lose ✿
Epilogue - Last Minute Note

Chapter Twelve - ∞ When You Corner A Rattata... ∞ [Book One Final]

76 7 5
By Charizard_100

     I saw the laser come towards me, and I could do nothing about it. I felt myself being turned to cement. Fool! J would never be fair—how could I be so blind? This time, however, I stayed a Charizard, and barely consious. Garbled voices were all around me, and I felt myself being moved. I had no doubt Giovanni planned this with J, since I hadn't seen her since the Electrike incident. I made a great mistake, but was it sensible? Charizard and Lucario... What would they gain from my revenge seeking? I have failed, they have won, I am trapped... Then an idea snuck it's way into my head.

✦ ✦ ❦ ✦ ✦

    Kevin threw the String Shot off of him, and ran to Crystal. Drapion darted into his way. "Charizard!" he called. When Kevin looked at his Pokémon, there was a white light. Then he saw a friend. "Good job, buddy!" Charizard had palmed Venusaur's Pokéball.

    "Venusaur!!" He saw Crystal, Lucario, and Charizard in cement, and decided to do something about it. His Frenzy Plant came out of the ground around his party members. "Ven! Venusaur!" Charizard flapped his wings powerfully and flew over to Kevin, who quite literally threw himself onto his Pokémon's back. "Venusaur!!" Something glowed a pale yellow above Venusaur's poisonous flower, and he let loose a Solar Beam. It was headed for J and her Pokémon.

"Charizard, Heat W--!" Kevin was cut off by something exploding. No, not just something, someone. Kevin immediately looked to his sister. "Crystal!" While the dust cleared, Kevin thought Venusaur accidentally hit his trainer instead of their enemies, but no. When the dust cleared, there stood Crystal: fury burning in the air around her. Except, there were two problems.

First off, Crystal seemed to have used Self-Desrtuct, the move made notorious from Voltorb and Electrode, who often are ordered to sacrifice themselves to win a battle. The very move that makes the user faint. She must be weak, now, breaking free.

     The second, however, was more troublesome. J seemed to have brought those containers she catches Pokémon in, and the now-furious Crystal was inside it, pounding the glass with her waning strength. It was moving toward one of J's six-wheeled tanks. Then, there was a blinding light that came from the pedestal, the snapping of bones, and the screams of Kevin's sister.

✦ ✦ ❦ ✦ ✦

    I exploded. The cement disintegrated, and it was in the tiny space I occupied. I looked around, and then started pounding on the glass. My strength was waning, and waning far too quick. I guess that's what happens when you don't faint after using Self-Destruct as I did.

     The Pokémon pedestal was moving, and when I turned my head, claws on the glass, I saw the smallest part of one of J's tanks. My heart started beating faster, and I started sweating. I saw a beam of light shoot past me, and then I saw Venusaur. Thank Arceus he's alright. Then the full impact of my situation dawned on me, and roared, loud and savage. I had one, last, desperate ace up my sleeve. This would weaken me further, but this was my only chance. I thought of my Kanto team, and one Pokémon in particular: Kadabra.

    The pain was terrible. I screamed loudly, and this time it was no facade. My bones snapped and everyone stopped what they were doing.

     Now, as a Psychic type, it was easier to teleport. I got out of the pedestal, but then I immediately fell to the ground. Rockets surrounded me, edging closer every second. I saw Kevin and his Charizard fighting J, and with a stray shot, her laser hit Charizard and Lucario.

     "Charizard!" I called out, very weakly. My strength was gone, I was in too much pain to shift again, even though I lost the will to stay a Kadabra. Then I saw my Pokémon streaming towards Kevin, Luxray the one coming for me. "Luxray..." I collapsed, and she used Thunderbolt on the Rockets around me. She charged through them and got me on her back really quick, and ran to join the rest of my party.

    "Crystal," Luxray said, it sounded like from gritted teeth. She used Thunder Fang on Salaamance, and Lucario used Aura Sphere after. "Use Rest! You must heal!"

    "I'll fall," I protested weakly. But I used Rest, anyway.

     A short time later, I awoke. Serperior was curled and poised next to me. He noticed me and grunted. "Good, you're awake. Drapion is down, Ariados has fled, and Salamance and J are still fighting."

     "Any other good news?" I ask, dryly. Team Rocket was still here, but they were just watching. Their crowd thinned out.

"Not really. You were pretty easy to guard, once I got you off Luxray."

I stood up. I didn't feel one hundred percent, but I was better. What was a strong Pokémon I could be? Six hundred Pokémon ran through my head, but I dismissed the legendary ones, the weak ones. I needed a Pokémon like Charizard, but I also wanted mobility. Two options came to me instantly: Liepard and Meinshao. One thing I remember from turning into a Persian was that the limber bones made it easier to shift to and from that form. I chose Liepard and I looked at Serperior. "Let's go, Serperior, and join the fray." My voice had a slight feline accent to it.

"Right behind you, Crystal."

     At that moment, I knew this would be the last battle. "Go help Luxray. I need to have a chat with J."

    Serperior was about to protest, but I darted away. Cat Pokémon were so fun to be, I had a Liepard's limber and quick build. Persian was the same. Thinking of which, I thought, noticing a pale blob at the corner of my vision. Persian was running nearby and kept pace. I guess that was a good thing; Persian had the limber ability and couldn't get paralyzed. Neither could Liepard, but some back up is reassuring.

My moveset was Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Double Team, and Smokescreen.

"J!" I roared, charging at her and her Salamance. I used Double Team, making it look like there was a pack of Liepard lead by a Persian heading for her.

Salamance prepared Hyper Beam, but J called it off. "Wait." Her voice was quiet.

My pack of Liepard surrounded her. Persian smartly stood near two fakes, drawing J's attention. "We have come to offer you to surrender." All around the circle my clones spoke as one. Persian glared at J with hatred.

"And if I refuse?" J turned to stare each of my clones in the eye. I had to be careful not to give myself away.

"You will regret it."

"I'll take my chances, Crystal," she replied with poison lacing her words.

"So be it. Persian, Fury Swipes!" He launched himself at the Pokémon Huntress as I used Smokescreen. My doubles ran into the smoke immediately, and I followed. I heard Persian attcking, but Liepard are silent. I snuck up behind Salamance and used Shadow Claw on his face, then a Shadow Ball. He never saw it coming, and fainted right then and there. I had to give it to him, though. He held up a long time.

     "Charizard! Clear away the smoke!" My doubles called it out as well, and I headed for them and J. I heard the sound of J's laser and I willed my legs to move faster. She was surely attacking Persian, or at least attempting to. I saw the laser blast and launched myself at her wrist. To my satisfaction, I saw Persian leap at her after the laser was shot. I got a Shadow Claw ready, my plan was to break the laser and render her favorite weapon to scrap. With a powerful bound forward, I reached up and slashed at the laser. There was a small explosion, a grunt from Persian and J were what I heard. They got up, and I noticed I was knocked back as well. I never felt the pain. Persian got into a battle stance, and I quickly joined him. My doubles were gone, but my party and Kevin were in their place, surrounding J. "Surrender, J," I growled. My bones started to shift and I returned to my normal form.

"Never," she grunted. "You seem to have forgotten my allies."

Kevin stepped toward J. "Did we?" He gestured to where the remnants of my Smokescreen got moved to. It was disolving, and it showed the Rocket Game Corner--with no Rockets. "Face it, J. You lose. Your contract has been dismissed."

"No. Salamance!" J's hand went up into the air. Salamance sluggishly got up from the battlefield, and obediently flew over us to get J. She grabbed onto one of it's legs, and they flew away.

"They're gone." My voice sounded hoarse. I looked around at my party and my brother. "And we've won. Let's... go home, Kevin."

My brother nodded. "Agreed."

I returned everyone to their Pokéballs, all except Charizard. "Charizard, fly us home, bud."

✦ ✦ ❦ ✦ ✦

When we got to Pallet Town, I went into the house and into my shared room. I grabbed my journal I carried from Sinnoh and started writing what you seem to be reading. My first journey of the four regions I went to has been over many years ago now, but now things have changed. I am no longer a normal Pokémon trainer. Now, I set out on my new Pokémon journey. Everything's been twisted, so that's what this journal will be titled: My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey. Kevin left the region before I finished this story, and between my writing sessions I learned of a new dimension. Not much is known, but I want to journey to it and experience it. Bill tells me I may never come back, but I knew I would find a way. The way to and from the dimension is the dimension master himself: Giratina. I saved him from Team Galactic before, I just hope he remembers that favor. In the other dimension, My name shall be Pearl, and and I do plan on coming back. This just is calling to me. I'll use my own ability to get back through a worm hole, if I must.

Since you are reading this, I am probably in the new world already. I plan to make a journal of that as well. If you find that journal, keep it secret. Bill doesn't need to seek out Giratina twice. Oh, and could you give it to him?

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

After so long! My book is finally complete... My first completed book. To be honest, This wasn't how I anticipated it ending. I thought it would go right into another book in another region, but I like this ending. There will be a next book, but since Crystal, or now, Pearl, doesn't know what the dimension will hold, she can't tell you ;) You must find that journal, and then you can read it. Good luck.

Oh, and don't forget to give it to Bill ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 105 114
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them...
1.8K 236 118
What is life like in post-Team Plasma Unova? A young family from Orre is about to find out. Amber is the only Gym Challenger who came close to defeat...
23.7K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
411 18 10
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before now? Ash, now eighteen and strongest trainer in the world, wants to take an important s...