Derek ⚣ ✓

By wambuimuiruriii

This story starts out with me in jail... and ends with me in jail. But that's sort of suitable for a story ab... More

1. Now This Is A Story All About How My Life Got Flipped Turned Upside Down
2. Don't Forget To Bring Some Cake!
3. Petco Pit Stop
4. I Still Don't Have Your Address
5. My Cakeee
6. Meet Herold, The Cat That Wouldn't Go
7. Welcome, Guest
8. You Got A Cat?
9. Shit, Can Cats Not Have Tuna?
10. Tomorrow? I Thought You Were Leaving Friday?
11. What An Unexpected Surprise
12. Breakfast At Terry's
13. Let Him Cook
14. If You Were A Man, Would You Find Me Hot?
15. I Should've Just Stuck To One Thank You
16. And I Suddenly Felt... Weird
17. No I Was Just Near My Phone
18. Just Who The Fuck Was John Terry?
19. Jealousy Is A Dish Best Served Soaked
20. So We're Calling People Kitchen Equipment Now?
21. What Is With You And This Damn Closet?
22. Yes, We Will
23. Go. The Fuck. HOME.
24. I Don't Think That's Necessary
25. Not Even At Museums?
26. Life Is Short. Eat Dessert First
27. Tomorrow Is Simply A Theory
28. Is This Me?
29. I Liked That Too
30. I Agree With This Line Of Questioning. I'm Intrigued
31. Plan To Spend The Day With Me
32. I Thought My Lock Picking Skills In Splinter Cell Had Prepared Me For This
33. When You Stop, We Stop
34. No, I'm Asexual, Not A Sexual
35. So Is This Like A Self Serve Situation? Buffet Style?
36. Pineapple
37. Y-You Can Um... You Can Go A Little Tighter
39. Butter My Southern Pecan
40. Love Forces A Whole New Approach On How One Handles Business
41. Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur
42. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Purr Purr Purr
43. Ex Boyfriend, And Our Cat
44. Punishment Or Reward?
45. The Things I Do For Love
46. Magasin De Costume... We Meet Again
47. Promise Me
48. Perfect Match, Huh?
49. Are You Having Fun?
50. Understood?
51. I Take This Date Instead Of Plus One Title Very Seriously
52. Pierre
53. Don't Say Anything Else
54. My Office Won't Have Any Of Those Stupid Rules
55. Not In Front Of The Kids
56. Punishment
57. Reward

38. "Are You Okay?" "Are You?"

8.3K 372 97
By wambuimuiruriii

Hi lovelies!
I know I took a bit of a break after the last chapter. Tbh, my work life has been a lot...
I haven't forgot about y'all though! I've just been in some intense negotiations, because one thing y'all gotta know about me is I'm always negotiating my pay for anything and everything I do
There is no one (literally not a living soul) in this world that I would bet on more than myself, so whenever I feel like my work and output outweighs my pay, I'm dragging everyone and their fucking mother to a meeting to renegotiate that shit
So that's what I did
(and I got a raise on top of my performance increase, yay!)
Anyways, enjoy my beauts!
More smut on the way once things with my day job are finalized and I can swing back into the groove of things.
Love you guys so so so mf much, pleaseee don't get me started😂🩵
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

John

All I could do was watch as Derek shimmied down till he was between my stretched legs, then he started to undo the top button to my jeans.

The word 'yes' had fallen past my lips without my minds consent. Tonight was supposed to be about Derek, not myself... and yet here we were.

Had I wanted Derek to touch me? No fucking shit, but I also understood that he hadn't really done any of this before. I didn't want him to feel like he had to... to feel obligated to...

But when my eyes cast from his, to the grin playing on his lips as I helped him slip my jeans off, I realized I might've been the one that was more nervous than he was right now.

His hands tugged my briefs down next, until my full body was exposed to him. There was nothing more of a turn on than to watch Derek's eyes rake over every part of me from head to toe. I don't think he realized how often I caught him checking my body out, he usually struggled to maintain eye contact after I did, but this time it was different.

When my eyes caught his, with him still sitting, kneeling between my legs, his smile spread across his face.

"It is a cardinal sin for anyone to look this good, John Terry." He whispered.

I felt my breathing cease completely at those words. And the way he said them. My hands reached forward to grab Derek and pull him towards me, but he stopped me before I could complete that mission. "Now hold on a minute sir, it's my turn." He teased.

Him calling me sir just made me want him even more. I didn't care in what way anymore, I just wanted him...

But my arms moved back to my side, resting in defeat much to my dismay, before they quickly latched onto Derek's silk sheets. I inhaled sharply as soon as Derek took me in his hand without warning. My cock was already so far past the point of hard, I had to force myself to downplay the whole situation so I wouldn't cum. I hadn't expected this tonight. Any of this.

I kept telling myself that this is just a man, and this was just some simple head... but the sudden look of determination on Derek's face as he bent down to taste my tip, forced my head back into the pillows hard.

This wasn't just some man. And unfortunately this wasn't simply head. As soon as Derek took the tip of me inside him, I knew I was utterly and completely screwed.

Luckily... or maybe unluckily for me, Derek really didn't know what the hell he was doing.

"I-Is t-this okay?" He mumbled against my sensitive head, and I gripped his top sheet so tight, it untucked it from the mattress.

"Y-Yes." I told him, nodding a bit jarringly before I felt him lick my tip again this time. My head pushed back into the soft material one more, but I couldn't look away. The sight of Derek slowly taking more of me in his mouth made my soft groans turn far more primal. "A-Are you o-okay?" I tried to get out between choppy breathes, still wanting to maintain open communication with him even though formulating words right now was about as easy as counting fucking grains of rice.

Or doing taxes.

Or walking Herold, for that matter.

Derek nodded, his mouth clearly still too preoccupied to answer, and that was when I forced my gaze to break away from his.

There was a slight awkwardness with how he moved, and at first I thought this would probably help me hold out a little longer, but much like every other part of Derek, I just found this part of him even more fucking hot. I felt his teeth accidentally graze against my shaft when he picked up speed, which forced my eyes back on him again, but when he mumbled an apology, my dominate hand shot to his hair to slow him down some.

Get it together, I practically scolded myself. There was no way I was lasting this.

I didn't notice the death grip I had in Derek's hair at first, but when I did, my fingers eased up immediately. I hadn't meant to hold him down on my cock, but I also needed a breather. A second to get myself under control. Before I could fully release his soft silky strands and apologize, Derek's hand moved to mine and gently nudged them back. My fingers tangled themselves again like they belonged there.

He wasn't as solely concentrated on my dick as he first was when he started. Instead, he was looking back up at me now, and I was quickly realizing I had very little control over how I reacted to this man.

"A-Are you s-" I started, but Derek nodded to me, successfully cutting off every thought process I was starting to have again, when his tongue swirled around my tip with me still in his mouth. I gripped Derek's messy locks tighter, doing everything I could not to push more of myself in.

The hand that was holding my almost painfully hard cock upright in his mouth, started massaging the base while Derek's head bobbed up and down. He hadn't taken all of me in his mouth yet, so I tried not to be too impatient, but I would've been lying straight through my fucking teeth if I said I didn't apply a little more pressure. "I-Is t-"

Derek nodded again, cutting me off once more as he allowed me to push myself further into him. My head dipped back almost immediately, not even bothering to focus on the ceiling. There was absolutely nothing I could do at this point to stop the buildup that started to form. I could feel the warmth and wetness of his mouth all around me. The texture of his tongue against my sensitive skin, tasting my precum...

Those soft lips... the ones stretched tight around my cock...

My eyes shot back down to Derek when I felt my tip hit the back of his throat. The rough noise that hammered past my lips was echoed immediately after by Derek's own groans. I felt every bit of the vibrations, my free hand snatching hold of these smooth silk sheets for dear life.

I watched his own free hand move past his torso to readjust his own hard on, and I couldn't tell what was sexier in this very moment:

The fact that Derek looked this fucking good between my legs on the bed... sucking me off while trusting me enough to start maintaining a pace with the fingers that were still entangled in his hair...

Or maybe it was the fact that him sucking me off was in return making him hard. Really fucking hard.

It already felt like my body had been buried under layers of scorching hot stones, so the wash of heat and pleasure  through me as the build up almost reached its peak, made me genuinely think Derek had to have the heat on in here. "D-Derek-" I whispered with a rasp, struggling to get out.

My voice sounded absolutely nothing like me at this point. It was rough from the shallow dry breathes I was taking in as a last ditch effort to force oxygen to my brain. Raw from the gritty groans he pulled from me every time I felt him suck me harder.

I didn't even know what I was fixing to say. Maybe I wanted to warn him, because I knew I wouldn't last much longer. There was just no way I could. Between this current visual of Derek letting me practically face fuck him as I gently pushed me right up to his hilt... to the practically branded visual of Derek's orgasm as the restraints held him back...

My hand eased its hold in Derek's hair, pulling back some as I realized I really didn't have much left in me before I came. I didn't want to cum in his mouth, especially when he once again had probably never tasted, let alone swallowed cum, but Derek wasn't having it. His hand nudged my own back, those eyes catching mine as he damn near pleaded with me. All this while he pushed me even further down his throat, gagging at the feeling.

My teeth clenched tight, trying everything in my power now to gather my bearings whilst my body betrayed the thoughts of my mind.

I told myself to pull out. Told myself that I should. That regardless of what kind of bold Derek was feeling tonight, the most respectful thing to do was to pull out...

But my hands gripped his curls even tighter, pumping my cock in and out of his mouth faster as I felt my orgasm just on the brink. Derek's eyes would drift closed every so often, but when he opened them again, his eyes were on me.

At first I tried to look to the ceiling again, thinking that might slow my body down, but the look in Derek's eyes stopped me. He wanted to see me cum.

And I wanted to watch him swallow.

So I held his eye contact, watching my cock push through past his soft lips every time I lowered his mouth more. Feeing his tongue massage up and down my shaft, it sent shivers through each nerve in my being. Shivers that, mixed with those bolts of pleasure, was too much for me contain anymore. There wasn't enough distractions in the world that could stop me from coming now.

"F-fuck-" I choked on that word, releasing one almost animalistic growl as I felt my body tighten. Derek didn't let up, even as my body began to spasm. My mind was telling me to be gentle, but my body once again wasn't communicating with that part of me. My hand instead pushed Derek all the way down, feeling his lips right at the base of my cock as he gaged against my tip.

My hips buckled once, something I had been trying not to do this entire time, but couldn't help myself now. I felt my warm liquid fill his warm mouth, before I pushed all that cum down his throat with my cock.

Derek started coughing which made me pull my hand away from his hair immediately. I didn't even let myself fully soak in every bit of this spine chilling pleasure before I was on him with instant concern.

"F-Fuck- I'm sorry, I- I knew I shouldn't of... fuck,"

I was aware that I was saying words and they were hopefully making sense, but if I was being honestly, all I heard was ringing. Luckily it was Derek who once again cut me off by shaking his head. He coughed a few more times, clearing his throat before he finally said anything. I did my best to wait patiently.

Derek had sucked me so dry, I barely had enough energy now to keep my damn eyelids open, but I forced myself to sit up so I could be eye level with him now that he was sitting back up on his knees. I pulled him in for a kiss, one I hadn't realized I wanted so desperately, and one I held just a little longer than expected. Derek's hands tangled up in my hair almost instinctively as he pulled me closer to him.

"Are you okay?" I whispered against those lips. The ones that had rearranged the chemical makeup in my brain by what they'd done just seconds ago.

"Are you?" He whispered back coyly with a smile. These were the first words I had heard in what now felt like ages, and nanoseconds, all together. I felt his smile against my lips, which was something I couldn't help but return. That was followed by a dry chuckle.

"I could show you," I whispered back against him. My hands were at his bare waist now, massaging his exposed sides while he played with strands of my hair. Having him like this, kneeling between my stretched and slightly bent legs, feeling his hands start to massage my scalp... it made me realize how desperately I didn't want this to end. How willing I was, to stretch out every possible moment with this perfect man.

"I've got a counter proposal," Derek replied. His hands were slowly moving from my hair to the back of my neck. His touch felt indescribable, causing me to melt against him like it always did.

"And what's that?" I whispered back, feeling my eyelids start to grow heavier and heavier with each passing moment.

"A nap."

A grin spread across my lips at that. The thought that maybe Derek didn't want me to leave just as badly as I didn't want to, made my stomach do a flip so wicked it felt like I'd been flattened by a house.

"Yeah," I nodded gently against him. "I think I could swing that."

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 36K 40
Peyton didn't expect a one night stand to turn out the way he did, hopelessly failing to avoid the CEO with anger issues and a marriage crumbling. P...
1.2M 49K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
81.8K 6K 29
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
28.3K 1.8K 33
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE Max starts a new part time job in a restaurant. A fried chicken shop to be exact. That is where Max meets Tayce. Tayce...the guy wh...