THE LIFE CHANGING KNOT (Part...

By Divswryts_

"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK, NO ONE MAKES SENSE EXCEPT FICTIONAL MEN" _____________ Aashi and Mohit grew u... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1- She Ran Away
Chapter 2- Wedding
CHAPTER 4 - ABHILASHA'S HOUSE
Chapter 5- Diya?
Chapter 6- Their trio
Chapter 7 (Part 1) - Aashi's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 8- Aashi's Bithday Celebration (part 2 - Trekking)
Chapter 9- Tell me you are lying.......
Chapter 10 - Cute, just like a dog!
Chapter 11- Realisation
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ DEDICATION ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
Chapter 12- Mohit Aashi Shah
Chapter 13- Drunk
Chapter 14- Surprise Dance
Chapter 15- Nauseous??
Chapter 16- Twins
Chapter 17- Accident
Chapter 18- Torture
Chapter 19- Diary

Chapter 3 - THE BLACK SHIRT

552 32 3
By Divswryts_

Author's POV

After filling the vermillion, The priest said to tie the nuptial chain around Aashi's neck. After some other rituals they finally left the Rathore mansion. Aashi didn't cry, she was smiling. She was happy that she was finally leaving the place which was the definition of "HELL" for her.

They sat in the car and Aashi sighed "Finally".

Mohit's POV

I know Aashi since childhood and I also know about her abusive family. Growing up in an Indian household, children are always beaten by their parents but Aashi's family was a bit different. They used to beat her for no reason. They used to beat her just to take out the anger filled inside them. A tear escaped her right eye, maybe she had a flash back of the things that happened with her. I wiped the tear with one of my fingers and she smiled at me. Soon we reached my house..... sorry, our house..... Mr and Mrs Shah, it sounds so good, her name with mine, Aashi Mohit Shah and I started blushing like a teenager when I thought about this. "Focus Mohit, she doesn't even love you yet", my subconscious mind reminded me.

Then they did some sort of "Grahpravesh ki rasme" and then Aaryan, Jinay, Keval and Shreya showed their "new bhabhi" their room. They were so excited. They thought that I cannot hear them but with some efforts I could. Keval was saying- "Bhabhi, we never liked Pari and we always wanted you as our bhabhi, you grew up with him and we had a gut feeling about it"

"Yes bhabhi welcome to the family, now at college I can even say that my bhabhi is the prettiest", Shreya said.

"Yes sure Shreya", Aashi said while cupping her cheeks.

I barged in the room and caught them but I had to look soft in front of Aashi, so I said in a soft voice- "Ab tum sab sone jaao".

"Oho dekho toh sahi itni achhe se koi baat kar raha hai hamare saath", Aaryan said.

And then they left the room with a smirk on each face, I could literally see that evil smirk AND the reason behind it but couldn't react.

By the time I could process all this, I heard Aashi's voice- "I know your nature Mohit, you don't need to be soft in front of me, I am aware of your grumpy and short tempered nature", and she vanished in the closet.

She came out wearing he usual night suit and I saw her lay down on the sofa, by the time I had already changed in my outfit, coincidently, we were wearing the same colour "BLACK".

Aashi's POV

I have never loved Mohit but even I felt that he was looking hot in that pair of black joggers and a grey t-shirt, but I did not take a lot of time in realizing that we were twinning.

Aashi-

Mohit- 

(ignore the shoes)

Then we quarreled for sometime about who will sleep on the bed but afterwards, we both ended up sleeping on the bed. 

THE MORNING-

Author's POV-

They woke up at 8:00 in the morning. Aashi woke up and found that the distance maintained in their sleep was totally vanished. Aashi found her leg on Mohit and Mohit had his arms wrapped around her body. Mohit was 6" feet and Aashi was looking like a baby in front of Mohit. She got a kind of a current and stood up with a jerk. Mohit woke up with the movements of Aashi and started realizing what had happened the previous night. Aashi was shivering because of cold was muttering something in her sleep, soon Mohit found her hugging him and that is what he wanted his whole life. 

__________________________________________

They went to the dinner table and Aashi asked "Can I go to work?"

"Yeah sure bachha, you don't need to ask", Deepali replied.

"Harshita who manages the accounts of our company has cheated on the system and she ran away", Mohit said.

"Yes we need someone who can manage the accounts for us, someone expert at mathematics", Aaryan said.

"I can help", Aashi replied.

"What are your qualifi----" and Mohit was cut off by her.

" A gold medalist for Bachelor in Science and Mathematics, IIM Kolkata", Aashi said with pride. 

"Then an interview isn't required for you Bhabhi, you can join straightway from today", Jinay said. 

"Then fast, we have an important meeting today! Welcome to SIT Aashi", Mohit said with a smile on his face. (Shah Industries of Technology). 

And everyone left for their rooms. The elders told Aashi that she was like their daughter just like Shreya and she can wear anything she would like. 

_______________________________________ 

Aashi's outfit- 

Mohit's outfit- 

And they left for office. 

__________________________________________

Aashi went to Mohit's cabin to give him a bunch of files and to find out what the exact problem was. 

MOHIT'S POV

She entered inside my cabin and my heart skipped a beat, she was looking so pretty like she always does :). 

"So, my dear wife, do you love me?"

"NO! We got married under certain circumstances Mohit, aur pyaar karna aasan hai par uus pyar ko barkurar rakhna mushkil", she replied with a smile.

"Then why are you wearing my shirt huh?" I asked biting my lower lip as I was controlling my smile.

"No this is mi---, SHIT, I own the same kind of shirt and I was pretty late today. I am sorry", She looked down with an embarrassed face. 

She left the cabin with a blush on her face. 

Then we did some work and left...

She sat in my car and I already sent Driver kaka home as we don't want anyone to interrupt our talks. 

Office is very near to our house but I wanted to talk with her. So I took a long route making it look like an accident. 

"We will take a bit of time to reach home and I'm starving can we eat something from outside?", I asked.

"Yeah sure", she replied .

We stopped to a 4 star restaurant nearby with less public and we walked in. 

She was shivering because of cold so I took my coat and kept it on her shoulder although I want to do something else... totally opposite but she doesn't even have feelings for me yet.

She was still looking cute in my coat though :|

Then I washed my hands and she was still there. 

"Ab tumhe uthakar le jau kya", I said between my laughs...

She blushed trying to hide from me but she miserably failed. 

We ate momos, a pizza and a burger and left for home. 

_____________________________________________________

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

I cannot promise to be regular and post a chapter every now and then but I promise of being regular after navratri......

Yes, your pretty little author is gujrati and I am a bit busy in the preparations!!

Do vote and comment!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

~Divs

____________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
864K 31.3K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
His Hush Hush Girl By KB

General Fiction

188K 15.1K 56
His Girl series #1 When you're destined to be with the person you love, none can rip you apart. Akruti Arora, an innocent soul yet beauty with a brai...