Excuse me, your highness

By A1750S

[Alberu x og fem character] There's nothing wrong Everything is perfect •He secured his position as the next... More

1
3: not your normal night
4

2

85 7 2
By A1750S

TCF/LCF NOVEL PART 2 WOULD NOT BE INCLUDED. HUNTER MATTERS WOULD BE DIFFERENT AND NOT CANON!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alberu Crossman, the crown prince of Roan Kingdom will be throned as an emperor a few months later after the declaration of a new Roan Empire.

Everything started to become peaceful with the reconstruction after the war. The citizens started to enjoy their life back and keep praising their heroes.

The blond crown prince, the red-haired commander, the young swordmaster and all the members.

The war was over and peace came upon Roan.

That's what people have thought.

"Hunter. The issue that need to be address at this moment. With the return of Billos, we might get some intel."

"That's right."

The cup of hot tea was raised towards his lips. The warm feeling spread through his throat after he took a sip.

"However, Your Highness."

In a gentle yet noble manners, he put down the tea cup back but a resounding 'ting' when the cup reached the plate was heard.

"I do not wish to think too much about this matter."

He leaned back with his legs crossed, didn't care that in front of him right now is a royalty, a person with a higher status than him who just a trash (that's what he always thought). His languid manner has been a familiarity for the crown prince.

"You've promised me my slacker life. Let's postpone this matter into the future. I'm tired and just wanted to rest."

His slender fingers grabbed a cookie and without saying anything else, he munched on it, creating a sound in this royal office.

The blond crown prince could just let out a sigh before he brushed back his hair.

'Well, if that what he wanted right now, then...'

"Very well. Nothing drastic and critical have happen yet so let's put this matter aside."

Also...

His blue eyes gazed at his proclaimed sworn brother, this man has been through a lot actually.

They actually just came back from rescuing someone important to this red head. Two weeks just pass since then and there's no sign of good news from this guy.

The important person who was in slumber and no one know when she will wake up. Might be months or even years. And he is sure his dongsaeng will go back straight away after he dismissed him.

"You can go back now, Cale. There's nothing else to do here except if you have another thing to report to me."

The red head hummed before he swallowed the last bit of cookie in his mouth. He brushed his hands from the cookie crumbles.

"Hyung-nim, I have a question."

Cale Henituse straightened his back while looking at the crown prince straight in the eyes.

A sudden change in demeanour was making Alberu perplexed a little.

"Go on."

"Why are you still keeping that stuff?"

Cale pointed his finger at Alberu's back, downward towards the floor. Alberu followed his finger and blinked before he cleared his throat. He slowly pushed the thing with his foot from Cale's view.

Cale raised an eyebrow.

"There's no particular reason."

Cale hummed.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." He replied within a second.

Cale's lips twitched upward but he didn't say anything, just looking at the relax face of the crown prince but he clearly saw what this faux blondie was trying to hide just now.

"If that the case, I'll take my leave then."

Cale stood up from the chair, walking back towards the couch where the black dragon was there, munching onto cookies provided by the royal. He strolled slowly, leaving the crown prince that was sitting at his table with stacks of paperwork.

"Raon, let's go home."

"Hm? O*Munch*key."

Cale let out a sigh before took out his handkerchief to wipe away the cookie crumbs. The black dragon let his face being clean.

After finished, he folded it back into his inner pocket.

"We'll be leaving right now, Your Highness."

Alberu just nodded, looking at the duo which the black dragon in his human's hold.

"Cookie prince, I can take this cookie back to noona and hyung, right?"

He smiled brightly.

"Of course, Raon-nim. You can come back if it has finished. I'll provide more for you and your siblings."

"Thank you, cookie prince!"

Raon fluttered his wings while securely holding onto the jar of cookies. His siblings were home while they're here. The kittens, if not would want to come but then they said she'll be lonely if Cale was not there. That's why they stayed by her side until Cale returns.

"Give my greetings to Naily, Cale."

"Will do. Ah, Your Highness."

While Raon was activating the teleportation, Cale suddenly wanted to inform something. This thing perked Alberu's interest before he changed his mind after he saw the smirk on the red head's face.

"If you want a hand to find the shoe's owner, just tell me. We have many acquaintances who were known for their connection."

Alberu blinked and they're gone.

"Basta*d."

He frowned before he looked down to the thing he has pushed with his foot just now. He bend down to pick it up before he put it in front of him on his table. He leaned back onto his chair.

The sparkling white shoe. Diamonds decorated all around it with some laces. If it was put under the sun, it would look transparent.

"Cinderella."

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

He also didn't know why he kept this shoe in his possession until now.

The lingering feeling of the woman's lips onto his is making him insane. Since when he was easily infatuated by something so childish like this.

Okay, maybe it was his first kiss but that didn't mean anything.

Okay, maybe the woman was the only stranger who knew about his origin... maybe that's why he kept this shoe.

Yes, of course that's the reason. He needed to make sure she is a trusty person. He also wanted to know how she knew about his secret when no one ever know.

Who is she?

That's his question.

But the teasing from Cale just now making him groan internally.

"Da*n it! It was just a kiss, Alberu. Stop thinking about it."

He put his head on the table and heave a sigh again. He rested his cheek on the table while looking at the shoe.

"Stupid woman. She gave me trouble by kissing me in public."

He had met many women who tried to seduce him to get a position as the crown princess after he was crowned as the crown prince. But he was easily dodged them like a plague.

But the woman from the night of post-war was too bold! She dared threatened him, the crown prince!

It would not be a problem if it not in public!

But no! The woman just casually asked his hand in marriage and kissed him like they not just met in one minute!

Oh he is angry right now.

He needed to deal with extra matter just because of the marriage proposal and the kiss. He needed to calm down every noble leaders and his citizens. And it was not easy! Dealing with Cale's trouble is much easier!

"Oh God. This is insane."

What is more insane is that his mind keeps repeating the scene at that time. Alberu pursed his lips.

He has never lost his composure like this.

"I think stress has gotten to me."

Alberu closed his eyes from continue looking at the shoe.

He actually knows how to find the woman without using Cale's ridiculous method by trying to go to the house by house. He can just connect the dot as to why the woman looked so frantic that night, and he already got his answer.

Monarch in Fehrin.

But, he kept asking himself.

'Why would I want to find that woman?'

"Cinderella..pfft, preposterous."

Alberu raised his head, taking the shoe and tossing it under his table without care.

A story about a prince and a girl who was mistreated by her step-family with a happily ever after.

"This Cinderella has no shame."

Alberu pushed away unnecessary thoughts and took the paperwork. His work wouldn't be done if he kept lagging like this.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Camillia Aelister."

She looked down, her hair formed a curtain around her face.

"You are grounded!"

She looked up immediately.

"No!"

"What no?!"

"You can't ground me! I am already an adult!"

"An adult wouldn't run away from home and from her assigned knights!"

"I was just strolling alone!"

"You punch and use magic on them, brat!"

"Why you give weak knights to me then? It's your fault they can't handle a punch from me!"

"Oh my God, Camillia, you use zero magic to weaken them!"

"Humph, they should know how to deflect it then!"

The old man touched the back of his neck. Oh God, he might get a seizure or a high blood pressure by just talking with his daughter.

"Father, I don't think anything will get through her mind."

"Lia, go back to your room."

"Humph!"

She kept being stubborn and crossed her arms, not listening to her older siblings.

"One thing I want to know. What are you doing in Roan Kingdom at that time?"

Her father pinched his forehead.

"Roan? You travelled until there? Are you insane or just blatant crazy, sister?"

"Shut up, brother. I don't need your comment!"

She hissed at him and her brother pulled out his tongue.

"Camillia, what are you doing in Roan?"

She looked at her other brother who was the eldest. This brother of her was the only one who keep speaking in a gentle manner with her, well, more like he always gentle in his speaking.

"I... ehem since when I go there? I think you need to check your eyes, dad. You might need another eyeglasses."

She avoided the piercing gaze from her father.

"Uhm, so where did your shoe go?"

Camillia flinched by the sudden question from her older sister, the second born in their family.

"I saw you come back with just a shoe, so where is the other pair? Missing? Hmm, where exactly?"

Her sister smiled mischievously. Her eyes turned into a crescent.

"I.. I didn't miss it! The shoe is with me!"

"Oh then, I want to see it!"

Camillia frowned.

"Why would you want to see it? It's mine."

"Oh, I want to borrow it if possible for my next week's outing. If you have the shoes, surely you can borrow it to me? Would you?"

"Even if I have it, I wouldn't lend it to you."

"Is that because the other pair is missing?"

"Noo!"

"Ah, but you can't prove your point there. Father, we need to ground her for two months!"

"You.. you... Fine! You can borrow it! I'll give it to you next week!"

Camillia didn't wait for anyone to open their mouth before she stormed out from her father's office.

"You really know how to make her feel at the edge, Cecil noona."

Cecilica grinned.

"She was just easy to read, Zain. Just a little push and she'll expose everything!"

Zain formed the same grin. Oh both of them knew of the fact. The father and the oldest brother just sigh at the view.

___________________________________________
Continue this story because of the request! It might have a slow update though. Hope you enjoy because I already know how I wanted this story to flow ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

(11/1/2024)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
836K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
422K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...