My Accidental Marriage

بواسطة cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... المزيد

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife
Chapter 39| Clubbing

Chapter 19| Committed!

1.3K 149 129
بواسطة cupcakes6621

Khushi looked down to see the phone recording. She looked up to see the girl standing in front of her waiting. Pihu opened her mouth to say something when Khushi signaled her to be quite as she pointed at the recording. Her eyes diverted back to the front to see a sight that broke her heart.

She watched as the girl started to approach Manish who stood alone after the crowd around him moved away.  Then it clicked Khushi. She was going to propose to Manish. Khushi felt her heartbeat raise as a fear gripped inside her.

Pihu:"WHAT THE HELL!!"(She said as she saw the same scene before she turned to Khushi who stood frozen)"What are you waiting for Khushu."(She took the phone from her hands and switched the video off)"This girl has the guts to do such as things. Come here."(Pihu said as she started to pull Khushi towards the field but Khushi pulled her back)

Khushi:"It...It's not her fault. She doesn't know he is...married. no one does"

Pihu:"So your just gonna stand here and watch this"

Khushi didn't say anything as she watched the girl extend few flowers towards Manish who looked extremely confused. The crowed had lessened so now Khushi could clearly hear them from the distance she stood at.

Girl:"Manish I love you. Will  you be my boyfriend?"(Khushi unknowingly looked away feeling a weird feeling fill up her stomach)

Manish:"Huh? What?"(He looked at her confused)

Girl:"I love.."

Manish:"I heard you the first time"(He cut her off)

Girl:(smiled brightly) "So will you be my boyfriend?"

Manish:"No. Sorry, but I am committed" (His words brought a shock to Khushi as she turned back to see him )

Girl:"What! That's not possible"

Manish:(Frowned)"Why is it not possible?"

Girl:"I.."(Manish looked up and his eyes found Khushi and Pihu standing a little far looking at them)

Manish:"Excuse me"(He said as he started to walk towards khushi while her heartbeat raised for some reason.)"Hey !"

Pihu:"HIII jiju.. you played amazingly. Almost close to Virat Kohli"

Manish:(laughed)"Yeah that's an over compliment."( then he turned to Khushi)"Did you guys eat yet?"

Pihu:"No we were just watching the game."

Manish:"Ohh."

Khushi kept on staring at Manish while the weird feeling kept flooding in her mind. Manish did find her silence a bit weird but before he could ask his friends joined the group causing Khushi to look away as she closed her eyes to calm her emotions.

Khushi:(to herself)"What the hell is happening to me?"

Aman:"Hi Bhabhi, Hi pihu"

Pihu:(grinned)"hi..You all played so well"

Aman:(laughed)"got over excited due to yesterday's match"

Pihu:"Oh yeah it was epic!"

Kabir:"You watched the match?"

Pihu:"Who would miss Virat Kohli dude."

Kabir chuckled at her excitement before he turned to see Khushi looking a little out of place. He then saw 2 phones in her hand and frowned more.

Kabir:"Bhabhi since when did you get 2 phones?"(Even Manish looked at her confused at the situation)

Khushi:"Oh.. That.."(She said realizing that she still held that girl's phone in her hand)

Khushi looked up to see that girl looking at their direction glaring at them. Pihu followed her gaze and anger build up in her mind seeing such attitude of that girl towards them.

Pihu:(With anger)"Isko toh aaj me sudharti hoon" Translation:" Let me fix this girl today"

Khushi:(holding Pihu with her arms)"Are you mad? Leave it. She might be our senior"

Pihu:"So what? Why so much attitude huh? Can't she suck it up and accept the rejection"

Khushi:"Pihuu"

Pihu:(looked at Khushi then sighed)"Okay fine. I'll just go and give her the phone but If she even dares to throw any attitude at me the next thing you know it she will be on the ground no matter what."

Khushi:(smiled)"Thank you"(She didn't want to talk to that girl again for some reason and she knew Pihu understood her without her even saying anything.)

Khushi watched as Pihu walked over to that girl and handed her the phone. That girl took the phone in attitude and walked away from Pihu who glared at her and shows a actions of punching her to her back before coming back to the group.

Khushi turned to see Manish looking at her with a weird expression. She looked away as pihu came back to the group.

Pihu:"God I so wanna punch her"

Aman:"Why was her phone with you?"

Pihu:"Because she wanted khushi to record her proposal"

Manish's eyes widen as he looked at Khushi who kept looking at Pihu even though she felt his intense gaze on her.

Aman:"okay leave all this. I am hungry after that match. Bhabhi as I promised let's party today"

Khushi:(looked up and smiled)"Sure. you guy won 2 matches. It call for a party."

Aman:"Yes.. let's go out then"

Khushi:"out?"(She looked at her watch)"It's only 15 mins till lunch ends then we have class"

Kabir:"Arre Bhabhi kardi na wahi wali baat"Translation:" Oh ho Bhabhi you spoiled the mood"

Pihu:"Sir ji you are forgetting who you are talking to. (side hugging Khushi)"My sweet friend here is a true goody two shoes nerd. Never in her life has she bunked her classes."

Aman:"Never bunked? Seriously?"

Khushi:"I.. yeah"

Kabir:(laughed)"Oh god Manu you both are exact opposite in this. You know bhabhi your husband here was the most famous bunker of our batch in Btech."

Khushi's eyes darted towards Manish to see his eyes still on her. As soon as there eyes connected, Khushi looked away but her heart was already running a mile. What was wrong with her? Why was she feeling so weird all of a sudden.

Aman:"Okay today lets do the honors and make our innocent bhabhi bunk"

Khushi:(eyes widen)"What?"

All this while Manish kept looking at Khushi. The way her expression changed as if bunking was a crime or something made him laugh slightly. It was cute. Her innocence of cute.

Pihu:(excitedly)"Yess Khushu lets do it. I don't want to attend Mohit sir's class. Even you feel bored in it"

Khushi:"I.."

Aman:"common bhabhi"

Kabir:"Yes Bhabhi.."

Khushi:"But if we leave without permission they can take action. Tomorrow"

Pihu:"Oh what will they do? call your family? Your Chachiji or Chachaji. They would care less about you then anyone Khushu"(She said with a bitter tone on Chachi and chacha causing Manish to get more confused)

Khushi:"My family details have been updated."

Kabir:"What?"

Khushi:"Dadaji had called the registrar office few weeks back and updated my details. He said now for guardian the first number is Manish's and then Shubham Papa's"

Kabir:"That's even more great. Your Guardian will be with you only"

Khushi:"Yeah but.."

Manish:"Common Khushi it's okay. Try it once"

Khushi looked at Manish who gave her assuring smile. 

Khushi:"Okay..but..(she sighed)"Fine, Lets do it."

Everyone cheered while Manish laughed and Pihu hugged Khushi happily.

Pihu:"Okay lets go. But remember I have to come back before 3 to catch the bus."

Aman:"Oh we will be back before that no problem"

Kabir:"We will go and get our bags. You both wait in the parking lot."(the girls nodded as the guys headed to their building)

The MBA department, unlike other department was empty and less restricted. The Boys reached their class, collected their bags and left with ease without anyone questioning them.  The 3 were busy chatting as they head out of the building to the parking lot area.

Kabir:"By the way Manu..Tell us something and be honest with us"

Manish:"When do I ever Lie to you guys?"

Kabir:"True.  Okay how is your relationship progressing with Bhabhi?"

Manish:(frowned)"What relationship yaar. I told you before we are friends and we.."

Aman:"He is again stuck on that track."

Kabir:"yaar Manu! Dude I know that this marriage has been a sudden push on you and I also know your views on marriage has been tainted by your..well your past. But I know for a fact that you haven't ever thought of leaving Khushi bhabhi or divorcing her right?"

Manish:(getting angry ) "Why are you talking rubbish Kabir"

Kabir:"Because you need a push Manish. You both are just stuck. You can't stay like this forever. You might be smart in every other things, but you lack immensely in relationship my friend. So listen to me carefully and answer my question. Did you ever get a thought of leaving her?"

Manish:(sighed as he looked ahead)"To be honest, When we first got tangled into this mess. My mind was not working. I didn't want this marriage. At that point I didn't even believe in anything the priest said. You know why I.. (He looked away to calm himself down)"Why I never believed in relationships or marriages. But I would never even think of ruining a girl's life. When My mind was not working, I knew I could trust my dadu. And I did. After our marriage, I realized that Even she was so lost and a victim in this. Maybe she had it more tough than me. I mean She had her whole world change in seconds and Even If we had never married after that incident, my life would have moved on normally but her....her's might have been ruined"

Kabir kept his hands on Manish's shoulder to show him some comfort as he Manish continued to let his feelings out.

Manish:"Your right I have never. Never thought of breaking our relation. If she wants that in the future then..then I don't know. I don't want to think about it right now. You both know I fear broken relations. I have seen how..forget it"

Aman:"We know yaar. But you both can't just stay like this. Yes friendship is a part of any relationship but a husband and wife's relation is way more then friends. you both are each other's life partners, companions and soulmates for life time. You both will be with each other when no one will be with you."

Kabir:"We know you want to make this thing between you and Bhabhi work, but for that you need to put efforts. Try to make it work Manu. Try to understand your true inner feelings. Do you think she wants to live the rest of her life as just friends?"

Manish:"But.."

Kabir:(cutting him of)"Manu listen. I have a sister. I can tell you girls all their life dream of their prince charming. They may even have many things they pre-plan for their wedding or husband but Bhabhi. She was suddenly just thrown in this mess. She doesn't deserve this, does she? She is too innocent Manu. I have seen that in these months. She will never ask or demand anything from you. She will always be happy with what she has. But will she truly be happy? Don't you think she deserves a happy relationship?"

Manish:"I.. What.."

Aman:"I know your confused Manish. But you said right you will go with the flow in this relationship? But how will you do that if you don't even try to understand her or spend time with her. Tell me in the past 3 weeks, when have you sat down and talked to her about anything rather then work related issues. Or when have you taken her out "

Manish:"We .. We talked about the match yesterday and..I took her out to shopping once.."

Aman:(giving a "really dude" face)"Dude you took her to shopping weeks back once because your dadu said and as for the match, you both watched the match together where was the communication?"

Kabir:"you brought her a new phone right? But you asked Rohan to teach her. Why not yourself?"

Manish:"I.."(He was lose of words)

Kabir:"how do you expect things to go with the flow if you both behave like strangers when your alone?"

Aman:"Did you even notice Bhabhi today? That girl when she proposed to you, Bhabhi saw it all"

Kabir:"How would have she felt? I think she might have hundreds insecurities in her mind right now "

Manish:"but why? We are married and.."

Kabir:"Just on paper bro. You don't make her feel as if your even her husband yet alone her lover. How will she not feel insecure?"(Manish remembered her weird reaction today. Was is because of this)

Manish:"What should I do?"

Aman:"Try to spend time with her man. Try to know her. "

Manish:"But what if she doesn't want to do that"

Kabir:"Why are you jumping to conclusions. Just do your part and lets things go with the flow. I am sure destiny will keep doing it's part"(He said as they reached the parking lot and saw the 2 girls standing by the bike)

Manish's eyes fixed on Khushi who looked at little worried as she kept looking back at the ground then at her watch. Her cute expressions made him smile as he decided that maybe his friends were right. Maybe his Dadu was right. He trusted them blindly and he knew now that maybe he did need to take a step forwards. For her. For himself. For them.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

**Hey guys! The next part of the story is already ready to be posted. So How about If We can get 100+ votes on this Chapter and 150+ comments within the next 24 hours then I'll Update the next chapter tomorrow itself. So silent reader, Please do vote and Comment. I love reading all of your comments!**

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
48K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
125K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...