New War In A New World(Allies...

Autorstwa ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... Więcej

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles

390 18 12
Autorstwa ShadowKong1

4 October 1644/1944

-In Lotus Garden-

In the Garden of Nature, the Government of Qua-Toyne have sitting in their respective seat as Yagou have reture from his Observation Naval Battle.

Yagou now is standing in the middle of the table with the Government of Qua-Toyne. As the Prime Minister start to speak.

Kanata: So, how the Observation going?

Yagou: It was very interesting to say the least.

Rinsui: How so?

Yagou: Well, Here the report from the Battle.

Yagou hand the Report to the Prime Minister as all the Ministers start to look over the Report. They were very shocked at the result.

Rinsui: W-What!? Are you sure the report is right?

Yagou: Yes.

Minister 1: Are you sure? Because it say that the Alliance Ship have not received any Damages while the Lourian suffered a total annihilation?

Minister 3: Do you think this is a fairy tale story you going to make in the report?

Minister 2: How can I be sure this is a right report when you just think this as Fairy Tale story? The Alliance might have some damages because of the large amount of Warship that Lourian have.

The Ministers keep talking about the false report and though that it was impossible that the alliance did not get damages at all. Until, Prime Minister raise it hand and shut them up.

Kanata: So, tell me everything you know from your observation.

Yagou: Well, the Lourian Fleet were coming toward the Alliance ship after the warning shot but having 270 Unit of Wyvern Dragoon Squadron heading to the the Battleship and tried to attack but been attack by the Battleship 'AA Gun'.
With the last, of 40 left I think have been slaughter by the Plane from the Alliance. With that more than 40 Ship of Fleet come out to assist and destroy leaving only 25 ship to return back to their homeland.

Kanata: Hm.....very interesting.

Rinsui: Wait.... They have more metal ship?

Yagou: I don't know.... But, they do have say it enough to take over the whole world if wanted too.

Ministers: What!?

Yagou: That what the Vice-Admiral from the HMS Hood have say to me. Before, I exit the ship.

Kanata: I think that sum up the report I need to hear. Thank for the report, you can go back to your duty.

Yagou: Okay, than I take my leave than.

Yagou then head out and head back to Embassy to work his Paperwork.

Rinsui: Are you sure about this? I mean allies with them, Prime Minister?

Kanata: I'm sure. Beside they are generous to give their old equipment for us. Even, having some of their company here and also help us modernize our country as they say it.

Minister 1: But, the only problem is their power.

Kanata: If we not provoke them we be fine.

Rinsui: As you wish than, Prime Minister.

-Louria Capital, Jin-Haag-

In Grand Bathroom for the King, The King was still sitting there as the Maids was him up. Until, the door was knock. The Maid leave the King to have a talk to the one that is coming in.

King Hark: Come in.

Then, the Priest and the Knight come in.

Priest: Your Highness, we have come to give th e battle result....

King Hark: How the Battle?

Knight: Um.... About that......

King Hark: What it is?

Knight: We just got the Report from the Siege of Gim and the Landing Invasion.

King Hark: What is the Result?

Priest: The Result is..... That the Attempt of the Siege and the Landing Invasion have Fail.

King Hark: Fail?

Knight: Y-Yes.

King Hark: How can we be defeat by those weak Country?

Knight: Well, The Siege Against Gim have failed miserably with the Landing Invasion against Maihark too.

Priest: Yes, But the Siege is still have unknown reason of how it was been annihilate. For the Fleet that was supposed to go on course toward Maihark have is having a Naval Battle with it Enemy. But, our Fleet have been annihilate and only 25 have returned. The Report was too Absurd as we are now into reexamination of the Report completed.

King Hark: How can we lose to nation that have number a few ship can annihilate our fleet? That was not supposed to happens right?

Knight: We still tried to find answer to this report.

Priest: But, the survivor of one of the crew on the ship have stated that they encounter Alliance Fleet.

King Hark: What? That weak Alliance? How can they destroy our ships!

Priest: I don't know your majesty. But, they the ones who participated in the Naval Battle.

King Hark: I think this is our last resort than. Maus? General Patagene?

Now, The Looking Kind of Priest who reveal it name as Maus Shulman. He is the Prime Minister and Chief Diplomat of the Kingdom of Louria. Also the one to who is in charge of the management  in the Invasion Of the other Kingdom with the Knight who been reveal as Patagene Kristen, the General Who also take charge of command on his troop but mostly as a Defense Commander and General.

Maus/Patagene: Y-Yes?

King Hark: Maus, I want you to make the defense on the Capital. We cannot afford to lose more troop in the Battle now. Patagene, Your is to take all the remaining troop outside our castle and putting them in the defense of the Capital. One thing is that, Don't fail me this time.

Maus: Yes, Your Excellence!

Patagene: Yes, Your Highness!

Both of them leave the Grand Bathroom. With, the King going back to his 'Bathroom'.

-Back at Qua-Toyne-

There in the Capital City of Qua-Toyne. We see the citizen of Qua-Toyne doing their daily life as even more tourists from the Alliance have come to visit the country and even The Kingdom of Quila.

We see on the Street that is now having vehicles roam around the newest road been built. With the City having a few skyscrapers with most is a house and shop even other infrastructure that is been use.

In the Government Building, Tanaka was now relax as he suddenly hear a knock in the door.

Tanaka: Come in.

The door open and a person that is dress as a SS German Officer Uniform come in.

Wilhelm: Hi there, My name is Wilhelm Bittrich. You must be Kanata right?

Tanaka: Yes, that was me. How can I help you?

Wilhelm: I was say that you already have hear the victory of our both battle?

Tanaka: Yes.

Wilhelm: Well, I have discussed a plan that is for the invasion of the Kingdom of Louria.

Tanaka: How it is?

Wilhelm: The Plan is simple. We will begin an Invasion on the Louria Port City called ' Jin-Hoag'. There we will begin our Operation by Bombard the shore and destroy the remaining Ship of their. By that we have to take the Port by landing our forces and capture it. Our Intelligence Spy have gather all Information about their current situation. The Port is left with their Militia that is Not experienced at all. So, that is fine.

Tanaka: So, Your Alliance is taking the Port?

Wilhelm: That was the Plan, but the Second Plan is to launch a full scale invasion against the Louria Capital City and to end the war. We also Using Bomber to bomb the Military Infrastructure before launching a Ground Invasion.

Kanata: Oh, that was relieved to hear about it.

Wilhelm: But, Our HQ say your soldier can participate in the battle.

Kanata: That was Great!

-Moscow, USSR-

In the Building of Kremlin, City of Moscow. Of the Long table that have every of the Official of Japan, American, Soviet, German, British, Italian and French was all sitting in the Tableas they discussed about the Current War and might be the end of Kingdom of Louria.

Soviet Official: So, The War with the Lourian is going to end right?

German Official: Yes, with the pinpoint of some of our objectives and completed with precisely attack by us, then the war will end quickly.

French Official: Well, one problem is about the outside world.

Soviet Official: What about the outside world?

French Official: There might turn to us after the war. Because, we still don't know how many other nation might be hostile like Lourian.

American Official: Hm...He got a point on that.

British Official: Well, how about we using gunboats diplomat and made friendly Relationship with them?

German Official: Then, let us get destroy by them?

British Official: That not what I mean. I was thinking about making as much allies as we can in this new world.

Italian Official: We know that if we ever find another hostile nation that might be stronger than us. We would use every ought of our resources and might letting out people died in starvation if war ever continues.

American Official: Hm.... I think I know another Nation.... Heard about it.

Japanese Official: What nation?

American Official: Is on our NorthWest. The Official of Qua-Toyne have explain to one of my Ambassador and the OFNA General-Secretary.

Soviet Official: What it is then?

American Official: It say that the world was consist of 3 Civilization system. 1st Civilization is consist of strong nation like Holy Milishial Empire. Still unknown about the power but using magic based weapon. The 2nd Civilization is where the second strongest nation like Republic of Mu which is what the Qua-Toyne Official say as Mechanical Country.

German Official: So, this nation is using Machinery?

American Official: I think that what they say.

French Official: So.... Any other information about this Mechanical Nation?

American Official: Nothing Yet. But, Wasn't our spy have been deployed onto other nation?

British Official: Oh right, we might need to wait for the information than.

Japanese Official: So, is there another civilization except those two?

American Official: Well, there is last one. The 3rd Civilization, the Nation in this Civilization most in using Medieval Weaponry. The most strongest nation is Palpadian Empire. A hegemony nation that always thinking about Conquest. The Qua-Toyne have tried to make alliance with this nation but.... It end up failed. They say that the Lourian might be aid by Palpadian Empire with most of the equipment of them.

Japanese Official: So, all this time that the Lourian was backed up by Palpadian?

Italian Official: Seem like it.

German Official: Then, that mean we have to be careful of the nation.

Soviet Official: We have to take precautions to this matter.

British Official: Well, there is a way we can make our first contact with the nation except Qua-Toyne and Quila.

Italian Official: What is the nation?

British Official: Our Fleet have come by to a Land far from to our West. 100 km from our nation to be precise.

American Official: So, that is our first Diplomatic with that nation right?

Japanese Official: Might be, but we have to deal with the Lourian Forces in the capital and capture the King and making the country to surrender. We have to end the war after this.

American Official: Don't worry about that, the General who is the leading of this Operation have now planing and will Begun at the right time...

German Official: All we need is to plan our approach with this nation that the British have say.

French Official: Say? Which is the nation that our spy went?

Soviet Official: They mostly went to 3rd Civilization nation but going in Palpadian Empire will be a bit challenging. So, not risking that at all. Going to other Civilization System that is higher might get us spotted by any flying entities or Aircraft and going through sea might get the Spy spotted by only a few of our ship. The only one we can deploy far West is the Submarine.

Italian Official: Then, it settled right?

Soviet Official: Yes, the only thing we worried right now is the current war. But, I have faith on our General to lead a victory against those hegemony Country and end this war for good.

American Official: I hope so. We will discuss about the matter of our next approach and making Diplomatic Relationship with this nation that the British have found out.

Thus, the 7 Nations Official are discussing about what is the next part of their plan and also approach this nation and also not thinking of the 7 Nation as a hostile Nations.

-United States of America-
-Washington D.C.-
-At White House-

The Street of the Washington DC is crowded with the people of American are seeing cheering and even waving the mini flag of USA. But, there is many other American have waving the other 6 nations flag. In time of their time on the new world,almost about 3 or 4 month have gone by, the nation of 7 Nation used to be an enemies that used to fight in WW2 like Allies and Axis. But in time goes by, the nation start to building their relationship once again and also some of the atrocities that Germany and Japan have made since the beginning of the WW2 was been relieved and making them to redeem themself by also working together and prove them that the Axis is not what they think like the past.

The Nation now was seeing as a great alliance and working as one but not as enemies to each other. The Past Hatred have slowly gone away and now showing friendly manner toward the allies. The 6 nation leader are now visiting the USA and also heading to White House to also discuss something with the President.

As the Leaders have arrived, they were taken by 6 Lincoln Model K that will take them to White House.

Lincoln Model K

Each of the Lincoln Model K front nose have been attach by 2 small Flag pole .in ech car have different Nationality of the say countries follow from each Countries leader will be taking the car was. The Left one is a USA flag and the right ones was put by the Nationality that the Leader will be taking of the car.

The Individual of the say countries leader that is visiting was Adolf Hitler from Germany, Charles De Gaulle from France, Winston Churchill from Great Britain, Isoroku Yamamoto from Japan, Matteo Emiliano from Italy and Josef Stalin from Soviet Union. The 6 Leader are now sitting at the respective Car that been selected as they start to drive toward the White House.

The Six Vehicles that held the 6 leader are been Escorted by 6 M3 Half Trucks with 2 M5 Stuart Light Tank Guarding the VIP. The Additional of 12 Infantry in each Truck. It was in total of 72 of American Soldier to safe guard the Leader of the Their Allies.

As, they scroll down the Road of Washington DC. The Police Force of the American was there to control the crowd from getting to close to the Motorcade of the Leader. About 45 Minutes of driving through the street and seeing Crowded of people wherever they go, Until they arrive at the White House, The gate was open by Two Well dressed Secret Services and letting the motorcade to enter the White House. Upon the entry, the Motorcade then was drive to the Main door as they dropped them there.

The 72 Infantry was deployed down as they stand guard of the area. They Form a shape that is going from the left side to right side of it as the rest of it is watching on the crowded people near the outside of the White House Gate. The 6 Leader are walking Trough the White House and some was fascinated by some Portrait of the Past President that run the Office. The Leader was also been guard by 10 Secret Services to protect them like they do to the President and Vice-President.

After about a few minute of walking and now arriving at the Oval Office where the President was. The door open by Two Secret Services as the 6 leader enter the Office and was greeted by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Franklin: Welcome everyone to the United States of America!

Yamamoto: Well, Thank you. We have come to also visiting your nation upon some very important matter on our hand.

Hitler: Yes, there is also so problem that going to be involved a Nation that have some Ship that look like belong to Japan.

Churchill: The Problem of this is that this nation might have the ability to match our Strengths.

Matteo: We Might be in some serious fight against this nation....

Hitler: My Marshal of the Airforce have send one of our Newest Jet to taking picture of the view of their Port with Warship that is similar to Japan.

Franklin: So, a nation that is also using Engineering not a magic?

Stalin: Yes, I think, My Comrade.

Hitler: Here is the Picture of their Harbor.

(I Know it was Japanese ones but imagine it was Gra Valkan Port that is similar to Japanese.)

Hitler: As you can see that this Nation have what look like your right?

Charles: Since, I didn't get to see any Japanese Ship before. Now, seeing a nation with specifications?

Yamamoto: Yes.... Wait, is that the Yamato?

Churchill/Charles/Matteo/Stalin: Yamato?

Franklin: Oh.... Your Battleship....

Yamamoto: Well, Franklin... You have spy to see our own project and for the German that we also show but also aid by German to give the resources to continue the project.

Churchill: Oh, Now I see what it is. Mine also start to make our own ones too.

Franklin: Well, we worried about this nation later on. Let make our Alliance better in shape and also planing on our next moves Shall we?

Yamamoto: OK.

Hitler: Alright.

Churchill: Alright then.

Stalin: Alright , My Comrade.

Matteo: OK then.

Charles: OK.

The 7 leader are now discussing about the matter of their allies and the benefits of the Land that the Lourian will be defeated by them. Also, the Relationship between them that they to do in the world to survived.

In time that the Battleship was now called as Super Battleship from each the Countries have Constructed. The Project still in process as making this Battleship and also the Aircraft Carrier that now having to equip with new Catapult that can launch Jet Aircraft from the Flight Deck.

USS Montana-Class Battleship (USA)

HMS Devastation-Class Battleship (Great Britain)

IJN Yamato-Class Battleship (Empire Of Japan)

RN Goffredo Mameli-Class Battleship (Kingdom of Italy)

FNFL Alsace-Class Battleship (Third French Republic)

SN Admiral Ushakov-Class Battleship (USSR)

KMS Hannover-Class Battleship (Greater Germany Reich)

(Before, you say that why I choose German this ship is because Hitler want something very armor and having strong Firepower that could be described as Super Battleship. If you wonder about the H-Klasse Battleship. Well, they do make it but only one have been constructed finish with another four still constructed and yet to finish.)

The Aircraft Carrier was also been constructed as it also putting Metal Deck as an extra protection for any bomb that drop and may of burn the Wooden Deck. It only for the one that still using Wooden Deck. All the Project of Aircraft Carrier of the Respective Country have their Own Launching Catapult System for the Jet Fighter and even a Cable for when the Jet land back on the Flight Deck and need something to slow it down.

USS Midway with FJ-2 Fury

KMS Graf Zeppelin with Messerschmitt ME-262T

HMS Glory with Gloster Meteor F. 1

IJN Shinano with Nakajima Nikka

SN Kuznetsov with Mig-15

FNFL Paris-Class Aircraft Carrier with Dassault Ouragan

RN Cavour with Fiat G80

This is the ship the Both ship that been made in each of the Countries as it was order and plan in 1937. The Ship was almost done as it was just putting in the dry dock for the upcoming test for each of the ship. The Project was to strengthen it navy as even thought the Washington Naval Treaty was still applied to some of the countries.

(Note: This is what alternate like weapon but having similar history. The only I thing change is when they made the project. Which I going to made a bit challenging with the nation that.... You know.)

-In the Alliance Base, near Gim-

The whole Base was in busy as soldiers are marching. Tank line up in Hundreds and some in column as if they are prepare for the battle. The Plane fly over head as they are send for reconnaissance toward the Capital City And Port City for some important Intel about the Military Infrastructure locate and they will prepare for the full on Invasion.

In one of the Command Tent, the Three general that was leading the Troop to save the Trapped of their soldier in the Gim was now discussing about the invasion.

The Three General are over looking at the map that been given by Qua-Toyne about the whole world and also the Rodenius Continent.

Montgomery: So, let get started Shall we? We currently are now at the enemy territory.

Guderian: We Might go through dense forest to get to their Capital.

MacArthur: We will be fine by this. We will use the Tank to push through and arrive at a plain side of it and we will see the Capital in the View.

Montgomery: Plus, the resistance of the Lourian are high when we arrive at the City.

MacArthur: Then, We have to use Guerilla Tactics by also going house to house Attack.

Montgomery: That would be good but we have to keep Civilian Casualties on to minimum.

Guderian: Yes, Therefore, We have to Take as many as Prisoner of War with us and keep the Casualties a Minimum..... But, it could be hard for them to surrender to us. So, use force is a option.

MacArthur: So, Basically, Killing anyone we see in sight but if they surrender then Take them as Prisoner of War.

Guderian: Yes, So Let Begin with the Plan.

Montgomery: OK, you will take your Platoon deep in the city and go through the middle lane. Because, the Middle was less Guarded than the Right and Left.

As, He point at the map of the Lourian Capital City that was taking Picture from a Recon Plane as this is For MacArthur Troop.

Montgomery: We need you to also head in the Castle to Capture the King alive but...  the HQ have a clear to kill him if he resist and tried to fight back.

MacArthur: OK.

Montgomery: And You, Guderian. You will take your Armoured Platoon to take control of the West Side of it and I will take Control of the East Side as we have to make distraction for the army to get to the Castle.

As, He pointing where he will be moving in and Guderian Moving in. At this point, it show multiple picture on the other side where all the Lourian Army Stationed in their position with the middle is left open but less army.

Guderian: Alright, But, Don't we have to look through house to house? Because, they might ambush us with their musket.

Montgomery: Well, if we ever do that than kill them inside upon entering if it a enemy and not a Civilian. Since, most of Lourian Army are divert back to the Capital for the Protection. That all for our briefly about the Tomorrow Invasion.

MacArthur: OK, We will strike hard where it Hurd and let them think twice before starting to attack us.

Guderian: OK, let head back to our post and tell our platoon about it.

Montgomery: Yes, The Invasion will begin in 0800 in the morning and better prepared and chargé into their City.

Three of the General now heading back and briefly about the Invasion and the Tomorrow will be the Day that Kingdom of Louria will be standing. It also the End of the Kingdom as their mistakes have led them to this situation with no return back.

______________________________

(Now, I am going to make another Chapter. Still making that chapter and in progress for it.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

96 3 5
It begins in the year, 640.6, 50 years after the last Great War was done between the superpower alliance of Iron Cross and ATLAS. The World is at pea...
116K 2.3K 36
{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese Empire and Fascist Italy.] -This is so...
2.9K 99 31
"Trust you? Are you kidding? I think it should be pretty evident to you that we don't trust you." "Henry, I would like to speak to you alone." Cyrus...
22.6K 700 32
(On rewrite progress) On the prior days of the Battle of France, the entire seven (or six ) continents of Earth is transported to the New World. With...