𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄|𝐑...

By -celestecoree

ANACAMPSEROTE (n.) something that can bring back a lost love What if the past is given a chance to change the... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
Author's Note
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒..𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
A/N
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓 & 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

╰┈➤𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃

1.5K 55 5
By -celestecoree

Omniscient Pov:

                        Scene:

A neighbourhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on the street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts.

"Dumbledore, why are you there?" Fleamont asks with his eyebrows raised, "I don't know Lord Potter, seeing as this is my future." Fleamont just nodded his head, seemingly accepting that answer.

Meanwhile, everyone failed to notice the future generation's glare at the man off and on screen, everyone except the man himself. He wondered if these people from the future knew of his plans, and if they did, he would be exposed, and he couldn't have that.

He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

The cat meows, sniffs out and the camera pans back to a wall. The cats shadow is seen progressing into a human. There are footsteps and MINERVA MCGONAGALL is revealed.

"MINNIE!" yelled out James, Sirius, Jasmine Harry, and Mia. McGonagall snapped her head towards them so fast she probably could've broken her neck if she turned any faster and gave them all a look. It said exactly what she didn't have to say, which just made them all smile sheepishly at her.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?

"What rumors?" questioned Lily, looking towards the future group, but when nobody looked at her or responded and just kept looking at the screen, she figured she and everybody else would find out soon and turned back to the screen.

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the twins?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Albus: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

"Just not my secrets." the whole future generation, but the kids called out, making everyone look at them weirdly for being so in sync, to which they just laughed and looked back at the screen.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man, RUBEUS HAGRID, takes off his goggles.

"I WANT THAT MOTORCYCLE!" Sirius got up and yelled, to which Remus instantly replied, "No!" making him sit down with a pout on his face. "Don't pout, or you'll get wrinkles," Mia told her younger godfather as she watched in amusement as he instantly fixed his face.

"You only know that because I told you that," Reggie told Mia with a smile on his face. She looked at him with a look that said don't expose her, but she couldn't keep that look long as she started smiling at her husband lovingly.

Regulus was watching the whole thing across with a look of what his friends think is fond on his face, happy to know that in the future he had someone to love and cherish him and someone for him to love and cherish.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake them. There you go.

Hagrid hands a two baby's in a blanket over to Dumbledore.

"Aweee!" everyone cooed at the twins on the screen making the twins off-screen turn scarlet from all the attention. "Look how cute you were," Reggie said to his pregnant wife, who replied with her eyebrow raised.

"Were? What about now?" to which Reggie just laughed and whispered in her ear so nobody could hear, "You were cute then, but you're sexy now." Mia flushed red again and chose to stay quiet. James and Harry were glaring at Reggie; just because they are married doesn't mean Harry likes it.

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think its safe, leaving him with these people? I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are.

"Muggles?" All the pure-bloods questioned there was no way he was leaving children from the noble house of Potter with muggles, MUGGLES OF ALL PEOPLE!

"Wait, but where are Lily and I or Sirius and Remus?" James said, looking at his two kids, who didn't give him a reply. Harry had his face in Jasmine's neck, and Mia was just looking down at her 4-year-old avoiding the question.

Dumbledore: The only family he has.

"Bullshit" the whole future generation, but the children cried out while glaring at the headmaster, who was sweating from the glares.

This earned some confused looks from everyone in the hall, wanting to know what they knew and what the headmaster did to make every single last one of them hate him.

They stop outside a house.

McGonagall: This boy and his sister will be famous. There wont be a child in our world who doesn't know their name.

"Famous for what?" Lily and James asked at the same time before looking at each other with a blush on their faces. "You'll see" was the only reply they got from their twins, who were just staring at the screen, waiting for the scene to continue.

Dumbledore: Exactly. They're better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready.

Hagrid coughs and sniffles, he is crying. He clears his throat.

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really good-bye, after all.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door. Both babies has a visible lightning-bolt shaped scar on their forehead.

Regulus and a whole bunch of Slytherins perked up; this was a cursed scar, but how did these two get it? One look at his future self, and Regulus knew it had something to do with the dark lord, whose name is Voldemort.

Dumbledore: Good luck...Harry and Euphemia Potter.

"YOU LEFT MY GRAND BABIES ON THE GROUND WITH A LETTER." Euphemia shouted, Lily and James looked livid. How dare this old coot leave their twins on the ground outside, where it's probably freezing?

All the pureblood adults looked beyond shocked. This man just left two probably powerful babies on a doorstep with a note to be taken care of by muggles. This was absurd.

Rita Skeeter, a half-blood ravenclaw who had been writing down stuff to keep track of all the stuff that was happening in the future, wrote down what Dumbledore did with a disappointed look on her face. She used to look up to this man.

Everyone in the hall had the same look; they couldn't believe this was the man that they were supposed to look up to, especially the first years. Dumbledore was seething that he was going to be exposed; he just knew it.

The camera pans into the scar and the opening title shows:

THE POTTER TWINS AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
1.7K 90 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
668 22 5
what if harry could change the past prevent the wars and change people's futures
1K 8 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...