𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃, notti o...

By notti222solid

"it was just... 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. im sorry." "so you're saying it was out of the blue?" "yes." 𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧�... More

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽. ✰
two, unexpected. ✰
three, unexpected. ✰
four, unexpected. ✰

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

781 20 2
By notti222solid

UNEXPECTED !

ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ .

CHLOÉ NICOLE
yonkers, new york | 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

CHLOÉ SCROLLED aimlessly through her tiktok feed whilst sitting next to her cousin, TRINITY. the two were boutta go shopping for some extra necessities, considering tomorrow was their first last day of school. it was currently 7pm, so they had about an hour or two before the mall closed.

trinity let out a big sigh, hearing KJ, her boyfriend, rage on the game. he hit his desk which caused his phone fall to the ground, and then for him to yell. just as he was about to pick up his phone, his parents yelled at him to be quiet. chloé and trinity looked at eachother and started bustin out laughing.

kj smacked his lips and picked his phone up and then side eyed his girlfriend. "quit laughin bro tha shit not funny," he said. trinity kept on laughing even though she kept on trying to stop herself. "im sorry," she said, holding back her laugh. chloé and trinity kept on making eye contact, which made trinity go on mute and for the two to start laughing again.

"ight twin, im gon wash my hands then we can head out," chloé said as she reached for the door. "okayy." trinity replied. and with that, chloé shut the door and walked into the bathroom. she leaned against the counter and scrolled on tiktok some more, until this one tiktok caught her eye.

it was of this girl texting her number neighbor.

chloé smiled to herself and closed out of tiktok and went to her messages, clicking on the little notepad at the top right corner to create a new message.

she typed in her number, but changed the very last digit to the number above hers. she texted her number neighbor, closed out of the messages app and washed her hands.

once she was done, she checked her phone to see if she got a text back, but she didn't. she wasn't really expecting one, she just thought it was sum fun for her to do.. i guess? she sighed and picked her phone up and walked out the restroom and back into her room where trinity still was, still on the phone with kj.

"cmon, lets go."

trinity sighed and said bye to kj, then the girls left and went to their local mall. thankfully, it was a wednesday so it wasn't as busy and they could just get what they needed and leave.

THE GIRLS got back an hour later, and bought wayyy more stuff then they intended too. granted, they already did their back to school clothes shopping + stuff they actually need, but they just wanted to see if there was anything else they wanted. but considering they came back with hands full of bags from different stores, there was.

chloé helped trinity carry her bags to her car, and trinity helped chloé carry her bags to her room. once the girls were done, they decided to hangout for a couple more minutes before trin had to go home.

"they posted our schedules, chlo," trinity announced to the girl. without saying a word, chloé closed out of instagram and went to her focus app to see her schedule. once she logged in, her mouth dropped. her and trinity looked at eachother with their mouths dropped.

"bitch what the fuck?" they said in unison. normally, for seniors at CARRIE HIGHSCHOOL, have at least one, if not two, off periods. but trinity and chloé, have no off periods. trinity immediately left the room to go call their friends JAYLAH and NEVAEH whilst chloé was left in the room by herself.

just as chloé was about to call one of her closests friends, LILY, a random number texted her.

xxx-xxx-0984
ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ⁷:⁰³ ᵖᵐ

hi number neighbor
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ⁸:⁴⁵ ᵖᵐ

ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ⁸:⁴⁶ ᵖᵐ

xxx-xxx-0984
yo who dis

xxx-xxx-0983
ur number neighbor

xxx-xxx-0984
fuck is a number neighbor

xxx-xxx-0983
...
nun nvm 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
why u cussin like u mad assum

xxx-xxx-0984
nb mad??
i jus dnt wanna tty gangsta

xxx-xxx-0983
ok fine then
bye
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁸:⁵⁰ ᵖᵐ

chloé mugged her phone as she went out of her and her number neighbors messages. she swiped right and deleted their conversation. she shrugged her shoulders and sighed as she set her phone down. "hey alexa," she said to her alexa right by her tv. "play my fly$hitonly. playlist." she continued on. her alexa repeated what she had said and started playing the playlist, the first song playing being 'turned ur back' by gunna.

"i been this fucked up, you up and leave gave you everything you need, then you turned yo back on me you don't know," she sang along as she put her curly hair ina claw clip. "sometimes i get upset and clench my teeth, i done made it out the streets but i still ain't find my peace, where to go?"

just as she was about to continue to sing, trinity came in and started singing before her. chloé looked at her shocked cause trinity claimssss she don't listen to gunna.

but soon enough, chloé joined in once again and the two started singing together. "my bitch in bed alone, i wanna sleep, but i can't. im only in control of me, that monkey on my back, he holdin me. i made his life a breeze. you ain have shit, i let you roll the weed. i pull up, park the porsche, she hold the keys. i let her hold the keys."

the girls laughed as they stopped singing but gunna did. trinity sighed and grabbed her bag off of chloé's bed and bent down and hugged chloé around her neck since chloé was sitting down at her desk. "im goin home. i'll see you tomorrow cuzzo," trin said. chloé smiled and nodded her head.

"igh, love ya." she said. "love you too." and with that, trinity left chloé's room and headed out to her car. chloé lovesss gettin her good nights rest so she decided to wash her face and brush her teeth then start layin down since she's gettin up early tomorrow for school.

once the song was over, she continued to play other songs as in 'great gatsby' and 'you vs them' plus more until she decided to lay down and go to sleep.

author speaks chat

soooo very boring i kno.. but the first like two or three chapters are gonna be kinda boring which im sorry for but like i said in tha intro this whole story is based off of events thats been happening for the past 3-4 months in my life && in the beginning it was kinda boring chat

but ima try n make the first three interesting for you guys 🥹 . it's been a min since i wrote a book , aside frm my dd osama one so j give me some time then im gon be back on track . swear

don't forget to vote n comment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...