Doom Slayer x GATE:Thus the J...

Por Jp36346

Let's see where this goes. Más

New World
Daisy?
Falmart
Rip and Tear
The Reaper
First Encounter
Dragon
Fire and Fury
Negotiations
GATE
DOOM
Concern
Italica

Seige

2.4K 112 31
Por Jp36346

Dusk
Italica city walls

Kuwabara:"However you look at it, we're already at a disadvantage with our small numbers. Stretching our men so thin would put us at a disadvantage."

Itami:"I wouldn't be so sure, Pops. We still have 'him' over there as our trump card."

Itami and Kuwabara were both working out the small details regarding tonight's anticapted attack. It hadn't been a full day since their arrival and they were immediately put on the defense.

As they discussed their options, Tuka and Lelei starred at the massive man watching him fix his weapons.

Tuka:"Can he understand us?"

Lelei:"I doubt it, not even the men in green can understand us besides their leader."

VEGA:"Although he does not understand your language, I am willing to translate whatever you wish to say."

The voice coming from seemingly nowhere startled the girls. Tuka quickly hid behind Lelei's back while the mage walked up.

Lelei:"Are you his guardian spirit?"

VEGA:"....Let's say that for simplicity."

Lelei:"Interesting."

Very much intrigued by him, Lelei walked up to the Slayer touching his armor. Tuka followed soon asking VEGA more questions, including the one about the mark.

Tuka:"What's this?" She asked pointing towards the Mark of the Beast.

VEGA:"The Mark of the Beast is a symbol of fear for the Demons of Hell in our timeline. A warning to all to never allow the release of the terror that once lied within the sarcophagus. A symbol of Doom for all of Hell."

"What are they saying?"

VEGA:"They grew curious of your Mark. Not to worry, I explained a shortened story of it's meaning."

"Hm...."

The Slayer turned to his right and noticed Itami and his second in command walk up to him.

Itami:"Slayer and Mr.VEGA, we wish to ask for your help for tonight's anticapted attack. Several scouts were seen not far from here and we predict the attacking force is around 500 to 600 men."

Kuwabara:"As you know, we do not have the manpower to support the defence of the city. We only ask to be support in case of any catastrophic damage is done." Chiming in Itami's request.

Now the two men waited as did the rest of Third Recon. They overheard VEGA tell the Slayer of their request.

The Slayer stood up and reached out for a handshake with Itami.

VEGA:"He has agreed to help in return for nothing. The Doom Slayer has a personal mission of his own to complete so this may be the final time you will fight alongside him." He explained.

Itami:"Very well then, thank you." He bowed and returned his handshake.

The team was now set with a walking beast by their side.

______________

Evening.

Dead of night, a guard stood sentry duty watching over the darkness beyond the wall. While on duty, the guard was steadily succumbing to sleep.

As he closed his eyes, that's when the attack began. Dozens of flame arrows flying throughout the sky towards Italica and towards the poor guard.

Guard:"Enemy attack! Send a message to her Highness Princess Piña!

On the western end of the city walls, Itami and his team awaited a request for support.

Itami:"0300, perfect time for a night attack." Looking at his watch then back towards the sound of battle.

Kuwabara:"Although they are now a group of ruffians, they were still regulars on the battlefield."

Itami:"True...any requests for support from the East?"

Kuwabara:"Nothing yet."

Itami:"Hm."

The two men could only watch from afar the burning flames and hear the sounds of metal, screams, and death. The only person who was free to do anything was the Slayer himself.

Inserting two shells into his Super Shotgun, he walked with purpose towards the battle. Itami could only imagine what he was capable of doing in real life. Kuwabara, on the other hand, felt intense rage coming from the giant.

Before a word was exchanged, he lept into the air leaving a giant dust cloud behind.

VEGA:"I'm picking up energy signals coming from beyond the attacking force. I believe it's more of Hell's forces that may be trying to enter this realm."

The thought of Demons entering this world angered the Slayer to no end. He would stop this invasion at any cost and defeat the Dark Lord.

"This world and Earth won't fall like our universe."

VEGA:"I share the same feelings. This can be stopped."

Back at the attacks, the brigands made progress entering the city by busting down the gates.

Dozens poured in but those that were still outside faced a new opponent.

A bright red portal appeared turning heads of the sudden appearance.

Brigand:"Hey...what's that?"

Brigand:"Magic of some kind?"

A majority of the attacking force all turned around to guard their rear from an unknown emergence. That turned to be their downfall as from the darkness of the portal appeared a massive Archvile.

Brigand:"What in the name of Hell?!"

Coming from around the Archvile were Imps, Cacodemons, Dread Knights, and Arachnodemons. The sudden appearance of this otherworldly Demons frightened even the toughest of men in the Brigand forces.

A slaughter ensued as the Demons pushed forward slaughtering anyone in their path. The sight of their own brothers falling forced the remainder of the ruffians to fight back. It proved futile as even the Imps tore away at them.

Brigand:"Fall back!!!"

Brigand:"NOOO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

The piercing screams of the dying filled the air and could be heard by all in Italica.

Piña:"What in the world is happening out there!?"

She watched the mayhem unfold on horseback from afar. Her guards and the city militia surrounded her but they, too, were shocked at the bloodshed.

One of her knights returned to her, bloody, and tattered from the defense.

Norma:"Your Highness!!" Yelling out with blood dripping down his face.

Piña:"Norma!? What happened!?"

Norma:"The Brigands pushed us back and into the city. Some new monsters appeared from behind their attacking force. I don't know what in God's name they are but I ran to report back to you. The defenses have failed and they're pushing as we speak!" Upon finishing his report, Norma fell to his knees using his sword to hold him up.

Piña:"Thank you Norma. Get him back inside and tend to his wounds!" She ordered.

Grey:"Your Highness, what is your command?"

Piña:"I..I don't know yet...."

Grey looked at the young monarch awaiting some sort of orders. The Demons were pushing the palace quickly with all resistance quelled. The only defense now was their makeshift force of peasants.

Grey:"Highness!? Orders!!?"

Piña fell into a state of shock, drowning out all sound and only focusing on the danger ahead of her.

*BOOM!*

A massive dust cloud arose between the Demons and Piña's group. The humans were confused of who landed but the Demons knew all too well who it was.

VEGA:"It seems as though they are in need of dire help. What say you, Slayer?"

"Rip and Tear....until it is done...."

______________

Piña:"What sort of sick joke is this?....."

This one man, one unstoppable show of force was jumping around crushing all sorts of Demons with little difficulty.

Also viewing the spectacle happened to be the Third Recon unit. Itami and his troops couldn't believe what they were seeing either. All those games of him were nothing compared to the real deal.

Kurata:"This guy's no joke...."

Itami:"No kidding, those arms aren't just for show.""

No matter what weapon he held, the Slayer killed anything he saw being blinded by pure rage and hatred.

Once he finished inside of the city, the Doom Slayer leapt into the air once more to find the source of the oncoming Demons. The Archvile guarding the Hell Portal.

VEGA:"Using the Crucible to slash at the portal should be enough to distort the energy field and end the waves. Of course, you must kill the Archvile."

"I know..."

Pulling the Crucible's hilt from his person, he slowly walked up to the Demon.

The Archvile was quick to notice the Scourge of Hell approaching it and spewed a wall of fire around the two. Of course, it never stood a chance but annoy the Hellwalker.

*Slash!*

VEGA:"No signs of Demons left in the area. It seems you have eliminated them all, good work. The enemy has also been eliminated due to the Demons hasty arrival."

"Sigh..."

The Doom Slayer sighed at the loss of human life, not the brigands but the innocents of the city. If they only knew what Hellish enemy awaited them instead of fighting themselves, they could unite as one.

A horses neigh caused the Slayer to turn around and find Piña surrounded by her Knights. It was clearly obvious they are weary of him given of how all swords were pointed at him.

Grey:"What should we do, Your Highness? We do not know of his intentions."

Piña:"Stop it, you idiots! This man is the reason why we're here. To negotiate, not to turn him into our enemy!" She scolded her knights at their foolish actions. They all sheathed their swords and cleared a path for the princess to chat with him.

Piña:"Sir Slayer! On behalf of the Empire we wish to thank you for saving our lives. We would not have been able to live another day if not for you." Bowing before the large man creating a stir with her troops.

Grey&Hamilton:"Princess!"

VEGA:"The Doom Slayer expresses his thanks and wishes to know what you want from him." VEGA translating shook Piña as she had no clue who was speaking.

Piña:"O-of course! We've meet with Queen Tyuule and her Warrior Bunnies  to talk peace. We also wished to express our apologies for my brother's actions. It was his own selfish desires to enslave the Warrior Bunnies and force Queen Tyuule to become his slave."

The Doom Slayer tightened his fists upon hearing her explanation from VEGA. His anger was returning and this time directed at the foolish Prince Zorzal.

Piña:"Wait! I know what I told you must anger you but please, the Emperor revoked his royal powers and put him on house arrest. He cannot bother anyone now!" Pleading with the man to avoid his overwhelming strength. She saw him relax a bit and took the opportunity to invite him to the counts palace.

Piña:"Please, accept our invite to the palace so we can further continue our conversation."

The group awaited an answer from the Slayer or his companion. A topic to avoid talking about would be the Warrior Bunnies if Piña wanted to even think of chatting. An answer finally came after a minute of waiting from VEGA.

VEGA:"We accept but on the condition that the JSDF accompany us. They were also providing support for you and your people."

Piña:"Of course! The men in green are more than welcome! Please allow us to guide you back!"

VEGA:"They might have an ulterior motive to this so be prepared. If they mention Tyuule and her people I'll notify you immediately."

"Thanks..."

Enjoy!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.6K 853 27
" his eyes were heartless, yet so full of love " coriolanus snow x fem!oc started: O9/O1/2O24 completed: 17/O3/2O24
223 33 16
(This Story Has Been Moved)
24.6K 541 19
Three years later, I thought I'd never see him again. - Trilogy to: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧 & 𝐁𝐨𝐲 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖...
153K 3.9K 36
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥...