𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄|𝐑...

By -celestecoree

ANACAMPSEROTE (n.) something that can bring back a lost love What if the past is given a chance to change the... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
Author's Note
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
╰┈➤𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
A/N
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓 & 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒..𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

1.9K 60 7
By -celestecoree

(what mia is wearing ⇧)

The morning after, everyone filed into the great hall with lots of energy, ready to see what the future had in store for them as they all sat down into the now-changed great hall that was filled with couches, beanbags, and snacks.

As everyone was conversing, a bright light was seen in front of the great hall. The light was bright, and it was like a whiteish yellow color that almost blinded everyone. When the light finally disappeared, there were 15 adults and 3 children; Only one of them seemed familiar to all the blacks.

All of them seemed to be confused as a red head piped up and said, "Why are we back at Hogwarts?"Albus stood and said, "Ah, you must be our visitors from the future," and when the future gen heard that, they all froze.

A boy who looked a little too much like James Potter said, "What do you mean from the future?" Dumbledore proceeded to hand them a letter, and the James Potter look alike took it. He read it low, only for the whole future group to hear. He looked up and just nodded.

"I think introductions are in order; Please state your name, age, house, and parents." Professor McGonagall said she was looking at the future group with curiosity. A boy who looked a lot like the brown-haired beauty Alice stepped up and said,

"My name is Neville Frank Longbottom, and I am 26 years old, I was in Gryffindor, and my parents are Frank and Alice Longbottom née Fortescue." Hearing this, Frank winked at a blushing Alice, who was already looking at him with a blush on her face from the teasing looks her friends sent her.

"Merry Meet, I am Daphne Elle Malfoy née Greengrass. I'm 26. I was a slytherin, and my parents graduated last year." Lucius looked intrigued having heard the last name, knowing she was married into the family. However, all his questions were answered when a blonde boy that looked exactly like him except for the eyes stepped up and grabbed her hand.

"Merry Meet, I am Draco Lucius Malfoy, I'm 26 years old, and my parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy née Black." Narcissa and Lucius looked at each other; they knew their parents were planning to have them get married after this school year ended.

Two boys stepped up; one was a handsome dark-skinned boy, and the other looked a lot like a Slytherin who had just graduated last school year. "Merry meet, I am Blaise Oliver Zabini, 26 years of age, slytherin, and my parents graduated already." The other said, "Merry meet, I'm Theodore Gavin Nott. I am 26. I was a slytherin, and my parents graduated."

"Merry meet, I'm Pansy Eleanor Nott née Parkinson, 26 years old, slytherin; my parents have already graduated." The same red head from before stepped up and said,

"Hello, I am Ginny Molly Zabini née Weasley, I am 25; my house was slytherin (yes, I'm making her a slytherin), and my parents are the Arthur and Molly Weasley née Prewett. I'm the only and youngest girl in our family." Molly was overjoyed to know she had a daughter but was also quite frightened that she was in Slytherin and married to one.

Two red heads that looked like Ginny stepped forward with mischievous grins on their faces, reminding everyone of a certain pair of pranking twins that sometimes joined forces with the marauders sitting at the Gryffindor table with the same grins.

"I'm Fred Gideon," "and I'm George Fabien," "and we are the Weasley twins; we're 28, Gryffindors, and our parents are obviously Arthur and Molly Weasley née Prewett," they said together. The author looked happy to have twins, while Molly worried if they were anything like her brothers. She was in trouble.

Another red-headed boy stepped up, and he also looked like the red-headed boys from before. "Ronald Bilius Weasley, 26, Gryffindor, and my parents should be obvious by now." Fabien let out a loud whistle and said, "Eh? Molly and Arthur, you've been busy, haven't you?" His twin just laughed loudly while Molly and Author were as red as Molly's hair.

A lookalike Pandora Nightly stepped forward and spoke up with a dreamy voice: "I am Luna Reia Lovegood, 26, Ravenclaw, and my mother is Pandora Lovegood née Nightly." Pandara smiled at her future child and gave her a knowing look.

Another blonde stepped forward; she looked like Marlene and Melina. She smiled and said, "Greetings, I am Jasmine Marlene Potter née Lupin; my house was Hufflepuff; I'm 25 like Ginny; and my parents are Remus and Melina Lupin née McKinnon." Melina was red, having had her crushed exposed, and the fact that she was married and had a child with him. While Remus look worried that his child had his fury problem.

A girl with brown bushy hair moved to the front of the group and spoke, "My name is Hermione Jean Weasley née Granger; I'm 27; I was a gryffindor; and my parents are muggles." This caused some to give her dirty and disgusted looks, but she ignored them while her in-laws looked joyous to have someone married into the family. She quickly added that she was married to Ronald before she stepped back and let the James lookalike step forward.

"My name is Hadrian or Harry James Potter; my wife is, of course, Jasmine; I'm 26; I was a Gryffindor; my parents are..." Before he could continue, he was interrupted by another red-headed girl with a small but noticeable baby bump. She stepped beside him with a baby in her arms and a little girl that looked like a black on her right.

"Now, Harold, let me introduce myself first. My name is Euphemia Lily Black née Potter, but you can just call me Mia for less confusion. I am this idiot's twin, meaning I'm 26. Also, I was a slytherin like my grandmother, and our parents are James and Lily Potter née Evans."

James jumped up in joy and ran to Lily, kissing her on the cheek before going towards his parents, saying, "I have twins." Meanwhile, all the blacks were shocked that this half-blood was a black. Walburga glared at both of her sons, wondering who tainted their bloodline, but she had a feeling who, while Euphemia felt like crying that her granddaughter was named after her.

"Did you say black?" Siruis said with interest, this stopped James and his rambling as he looked at his future daughter, "Yeah, let my husband introduce himself."

A Regulus black carbon copy wrapped his arms around her and smirked as he said, "Merry meet, I am Regulus Arcturus Black. Just call me Reggie. I'm 27, Slytherin, and my parents are Orion and Walburga." This sent the blacks into a frenzy. 'How was he 27 in the future?' meanwhile, Walburga was fuming. She stood up and screeched, "You dare taint our family with this half-blood. You should be DOWNRIGHT ASHAMED."

Mia interrupted her and said, "Aren't you and your husband cousins?" When she got no reply from either of them, she proceeded to say, "Oh, ok, I thought so." Young Regulus Black spoke up for the first time: "How am I only 27 in the future when I should be way older?" His future self just bluntly responded, "I died and was reborn."

Marlene piped up and said what everyone was thinking: "Who are the kids?" Mia responded while talking to the older kids with a simple "introduce yourself."

"I'm Edward Remus Lupin, I am 7, and my mommy and daddy are Remus and Melina." This shocked Melina and Remus; they had two children, while Marlene was overjoyed to be an aunt.

"This is Maia Persephone Black; she's 4 and me and Reggie's oldest daughter." Mia said then pointed to the sleeping baby now in regulus arms. "Meissa Josephine Black, she's 1 and our youngest for right now," Mia said again while rubbing her pregnant stomach.

James didn't know how to feel. His little girl was pregnant and had two children—not one, but two, and almost three—and he was ready to faint. Lily, on the other hand, was talking to Euphemia about being a grandmother.

The blacks were shocked that not only did Regulus marry a half-blood but he had half-blood children too; meanwhile, Sirius whistled that his brother had defied their parents and married a half-blood and got her pregnant three times; this was gold.

The future generation went and sat down as Lily, Hermione, and McGonagall set up the first movie in front of the Great Hall as everyone conversed. Reggie cooed at Meissa, who was now up from all the noise and sitting on his lap facing him, while Mia lay on his shoulder with Maia laughing at Sirius, who was making faces at her. Walburga and Orion watched along with his three female cousins.

McGonagall piped up when they were done, "It is now time to start the movies." She clapped her hands, and the lights of the Great Hall turned off, and everyone got quiet as the movie started.

༄༄༄༄༄

This chapter is longer than the last, but that's ok.

This was kind of boring to write because of all the damn introductions.

I feel like the story is headed in a great direction.

I'll post the actual movie and reactions tomorrow after school, but until then, ADIÓSSS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 286 25
❝LION-KILLER❞ What if Harry Potter grew up loved? Regulus Black was a wreck at the age of twenty, with an incarcerated brother, a family who knew no...
22.2K 774 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
516K 20.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
1K 8 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...