I MAY NEVER FIND (CHRIS BROWN...

By Ladybreezy81

Erin was just a normal 18 y/o who was loving life till tragedy struck just days after her birthday. She was d... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 PART 1
CHAPTER 25 PART 2
CHAPTER 25 PART 3
CHAPTER 25 PART 4
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30 PART 1
CHAPTER 30 PART 2
CHAPTER 30 PART 3
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50 PART 1
CHAPTER 50 PART 2
CHAPTER 50 PART 3
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53 THE MEMORIES PART 1
CHAPTER 53: THE MEMORIES PART 2
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

CHAPTER 25 PART 5

33 3 0
By Ladybreezy81

CHRIS

She pulled at my wrist as she trembled to the end of her orgasm and I pulled my fingers from her and sucked on my fingers tasting her and then pulled her chin around toward me to kiss her hard letting her taste herself. Still kissing her I pushed her onto her hands and knees and brought my hand down sharply on her ass, once, twice, three times in rapid succession. She yelped with each strike and then groaned when I pulled her ass apart and licked her roughly, first her pussy and then her asshole.

"Oh, Jesus, Fuck. Goddamn," she whimpered, clutching at the bedding as I penetrated her with my tongue and held her ass apart. She let her head fall forward onto the bed so that her back made an elegant curve from her shoulders to the base of her spine. I nudged her knees farther apart and without pausing thrust my dick back into her, slamming forward until my thighs were against hers and then, thumbs digging into her waist pulled back until I was all but out of her before driving forward again. I began to pick up the pace and every few strokes gave a light slap at her ass. Faster and faster, over and over, I crashed into her, fucking her so I could feel the exertion in my abdomen and an ache in my balls. I was rough, angry, pouring emotion into the act, and she absorbed it, absorbed me, and understood me. Sweat beaded on both of us, breath coming in jagged whispers. She was making inarticulate sounds and then howled my name as she came. The pressure of her contracting around me started a howl within me, and ratcheted tenseness through my muscles.

I snarled her name and she twisted around, already reaching for my dick as I seized at her like she was freedom itself. She had me in her mouth grabbing at my ass as I came, rigid and vibrating with the intensity of the orgasm. When I finished, I collapsed to kneel, ass on my heels and she continued to suck at me, until I gasped and pushed at her shoulders to free myself. I caught her head in both hands and pulled her up to me, kissed her forehead, and then her eyes, cheek and then softly on the lips. I eased her over backward until we were lying on the bed, her head on my chest and shoulder, one leg drawn across me as I stroked her hair.

"Fuck, I'm glad I'm here," I said.

"Me too," she whispered with a smile, and then, "Better?"

"Yeah. Better, bae. Better now." I said and kissed her. We talked for a while, the pauses between responses growing longer until we were both asleep.

ERIN

We slept for about 4 hours the time is now 6:00pm I woke up and was in the bed alone I heard the shower going and I went into the bathroom and while steam began to fill the room. I knew he would be standing under the showerhead, the hot water easing his muscles while he stretched out his arms and braced his hands against the wall. I ever so carefully opened the shower door and stepped into the shower, ducking my head under his arms so I could stand directly in front of him.

His eyes were closed with the water running down his face so I leaned my shoulders back against the cold tile between his hands and gently ran my fingernails from his wrists down his forearms before his eyes snapped open and his eyes collided with mine. I gave him a slow smile while my fingernails reached the insides of his biceps and trailed over his shoulders and down his back as I stepped closer to him. His eyes roamed over my body while my fingers slid into his hair, my lips brushing his neck and then jawbone until he turned his head to give me the kiss I had been waiting for. Our lips lingered while he leaned against me, his eyelids heavy with the need for sleep while his eyes burned darkly behind them. While keeping one hand trailing over his shoulder blades the other on his waist. He pulled away a fraction of an inch to whisper.

"Thank you " he said

" Chris" I said

"I'm in love with you bae" he said. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could do so he had crushed his lips against mines, kissing me deeply. The water still thundered down on top of us, the noisy shower drowning out our faint moans, and my wet hair clung to my head as he ran his hands lightly through it.

He ran one hand down my glistening back, letting it come to rest on my ass, the hot water bubbling like a spring against his palm. With a quick squeeze of the flesh I bent over, looking back at him with something approaching animalistic hunger. He grinned at the sight of my waiting pussy, soaking wet but not from the shower water, and grasped his cock.

He pushed his head against my folds, then deeper, groaning aloud as he sank into me depths. I moaned, too, pushing my hips back against him as if to take even more of his cock into my pussy, and then grinned.

Before another moan was drawn from my lungs as he began to slowly move his hips. He held mine; his dick hit my walls hugging his length tightly. The feeling was amazing, and coupled with the thumping shower he wished we could stay this way.

He reached out, running his hand down my back once more. His dick was no longer quite so gentle, and though he was not outright thrusting his movements were now more than slow. I reached out, grasping the golden door handle with one hand and placing the other's palm flat against the tiled wall for support. I moaned long, my eyes fluttering shut at the wonderful pleasure that coursed through me.

Chris groaned again, his dick not still, droplets scattering as the water was thrown from his rapidly-moving pelvis. I was moving my hips back in time with his thrusts, and he grinned at my sexual appetite.

My breasts hung down invitingly, swaying with the growing speed of his thrusts, and water streamed from them in rivers, bringing a delighted grin to his face. I too, seemed to find it funny, and I giggled in the small space, though the sound was soon washed away by another luxurious moan. Slowly, Chris's hands started to slide further up my body, and before long they rested on my sides. From there it was only a short reach forwards and soon he was holding my large breasts, feeling the magnificent mounds shaking against his palms from the force of our sex.

He squeezed them, his fingertips sinking lightly into supple flesh, and I moaned from the added sensation, biting my lower lip as my pleasure steadily grew. His dick was having the desired effect as it slid in and out of my pussy, and the knuckles of my left hand had grown white as I tightly gripped the shower door handle.

"Squeeze my tits while you fuck me," I moaned, and he gladly obliged, enjoying the feeling of the mounds in his hands.

He could consciously maintain a pace no longer, and as he grasped my breasts he let himself go, his hips beginning to thrust wildly into me. I cried out, my pussy seeming to narrow slightly on his probing member, and my eyes shut. I was sobbing out my pleasure through the thunderous roar of the shower, and Chris voiced his own.

"Oh fuck, Erin!" he said

I looked back at him, my eyes glowing with lustful need. Opening my mouth, I spoke through gasped breaths.

"Fuck me, Chris! Fuck me!" I said

Chris's hips were a frenzied blur, water spraying in all directions as it was thrown from our energetic bodies. His hands still held my breasts, though not so tightly it caused my discomfort, and Chris could feel his balls beginning to tighten. He knew he was not far off.

Neither, it was clear my eyes were shut, my thighs starting to tremble at the relentless assault of his dick, and Chris stared at me with hunger.

"I'm going... to cum..." I panted, turning my face to him. My mouth had dropped open, my muscles twitching as I crested, and I inhaled sharply. Suddenly, I shuddered, my body quaking, and my eyes rolled back into my skull. The moment had arrived.

"I'm cumin... I'm cumin... I'm CUUMMIIINNGG!" I shrieked, standing upright, grasping for Chris's forearms, which pressed into my side as he still held my breasts. My pussy seized down on his dick as the orgasm exploded inside of me, and he grunted out a rapturous cry of his own as his cum spurted from his dick.

He held me tightly as his cream erupted inside of me, and I twitched in his grasp, our long moans barely audible over the thumping roar of the shower. Hot water swept down Chris's back even as his cum spilled into my pussy.

It took a short while before he finally breathed out, and with a long sigh he let go of me, smiling contentedly as I untangled myself from his arms. A broad grin was on my own face, too, and I winked as I turned towards him.

"I'm glad the shower's so loud," I smiled playfully.

He laughed, stepping close and kissing me quickly, before pulling away.

"I'm more than glad." He said He smiled We showered and got out he got re dressed and I was air drying I was really just sitting there thinking when I felt Chris kiss me.

"Huh?" I said

"I said did you wanna go get something to eat with the crew?" he asked

"Umm yea let me dry off and get ready." I said

"Okay I think I lost my phone downstairs when you raped me at the front door" he said and winked at me and I laid down giggling at him, as he left the room and went down stairs and was looking around.

"Looking for this" my mommy said and Chris looked at saw her standing in the living room holding up his phone.

"Yes Hi" he said walking to her and they hug and she gives him his phone.

"I found it on the floor I just got here lucky I didn't step on it must have been in a hurry to drop your phone huh" my mommy said and smiled at Chris and Chris smiled and turned his head and looked back at her.

"Yes I guess you can say that" he said

"I'm glad to see you here umm what is Erin doing?" my mommy asked

"She up stairs getting dress— I mean she'll be down in a minute" he said and smiled.

"Sit down with me I wanna talk to you about something" my mommy said and they went on sat down on the couch. "Okay I wanna talk to you about Erin I've noticed changes in Erin. She was always so empty and then you came along and she started smiling again. Then when I noticed you wasn't coming around anymore and she stayed in the house she was sad and you were too I could see it all in your pictures yea I'm hip to you channel" they both laughed. " But I knew that was related somehow. Ever Since you came she is smiling again. I have never seen her like this since before her Dad left. She's so protective of you. She's always talking about you. She's so happy around you..."

"She's finished dressing and is right behind you." I cut her off this time. I was standing behind them with my hands on my hips and my head tilted Smiling.

"Hey Erin. We were just talking about you." My mommy said

"I know. I heard." I said and walked in and took a seat on the chair across from them I had on.

"So what else was yall saying" I asked

"Nothing else I was trying to get with your mama, so what's up Milf" he said and my Mom leaned closer to him.

"Boy please with all these curves I'll break you in half and have you in the corner somewhere sucking your thumb" my mommy says and I sit there giggling and so does my mommy.

"Yall think that's funny" he said looking at me and my mommy and he started laughing then Chris leaned over and kissed my cheek, and I smiled.

My mommy looked over at Chris and then at me. Then at Chris again and then at me. She looked like she was trying to figure something out. What was she doing? Then finally a smile crept its way to her face. A full on, wide mouthed, kid on Christmas day smile.

"You two finally had sex didn't ya?" my mommy said

"Mommy!" I said Chris just sat there next to me laughing. My mommy grabbed me hand and moved closer to me.

"How was it?" She said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Mommy, Chris and I are not going to talk about our sex life." I said and was still shaking my head. Chris was just sitting there laughing eternally. Letting me have to handle this.

"So you're saying there is one huh?" my mommy replied with the eye brow wiggles again.

Chris couldn't contain his laughter anymore and let a giggle slip. I looked over at him with a glare.

"Don't encourage her." I said

"It's okay. You don't have to say a word. I can see it on both of your faces. You're glowing. Not to mention the lack of sexual tension that was so obvious before." My mommy said

"Okay Mommy, we had sex. Can we change the subject now?" I said

"Fine then well I've been working all night and I'm going to get something to eat and shower and got to bed." My mommy said and got up and kissed Chris's forehead and then kissed mine.

"Sweet dreams mommy" I said

"Ight Edith" he says and then turns and looks at me "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes" I said and Chris helped me up and we walked out of the living room and he grabs my crutches by the door and we leave the house and get in his car so does he and we drive off.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Why'd you grab those I hate those I rather struggle to walk then use those" I said

"Why I mean if it helps you walk better I say use them" he said

"Well crutches make people ask questions that I don't like answering" I said

"I understand" he said I sat there looking out the window when I felt his hand take mine and I looked at him and he was looking straight ahead still driving I sat there staring at him.

I took this time just to look at him and take in how handsome he is, the way his face is so handsome his small bread all that facial hair his peanut head. Soon we get to a red light and he leans his head back on the head rest and closed his eyes then turned his head and looked at me.

"Hey" he said in a small whisper and smiled.

"Hi" I said and smiled back

"I was thinking lets not meet up with the crew I wanna go somewhere so we can just talk ad be alone is that alright?" he asked as he started to drive again.

"Yea that's fine with me I wanna talk too" I lied and let his hands go and started pulling on my shirt. Chris glanced at my hands and took my hand again.

"Either your lying about wanting to talk too or your nervous about the talk which is it?" he asked

"Nervous about the talk really" I said and he brought my hand to his mouth and kissed my fingers then my wrist.

"Bae relax not a bad talk but I think we should talk tho" he said and drove on and my stomach was in knots I was so nervous and started pulling on his skin on his hand. "OOW SHIT bae"

"Sorry" I said after about and 45 minute to an hour drive we parked we was at Griffith Observatory. We got out and I saw Pat and Alex and I waved at them and me and Chris started walking the trail with them a few feet behind us.

After walking for about 15 minutes I guess Chris found a good spot and walked to the grass and squatted down and I looked at him for a minute.

I looked back and saw that Pat and Alex went walking off and I was alone with Chris I started pulling on my shirt and then looked back at Chris who was still sitting there.

"Chris" I whispered and he looked back at me and then back to the open field not saying a word and I was pulling on my shirt even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.4K 41
3.1K 153 15
Chris Brown, now an artist and a father. Things couldn't get more complex in his life. He must prove to everyone that he's not the horrible image the...
131K 3.9K 35
If you like Chris Brown read this book!! If you don't like Chris Brown... Still read this book cause it will make you like him!! Love ya❤ - Kaianna
58.2K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...