SMSDF Yamato Isekai

By Yoshiki-909

JS Yamato Aegis is suddenly transported into the world of Azur Lane in a crazy storm. More

Bio
Prologue
New world, another battle
Recovery and explanation
Another Battle, another ship
Tour
Calling
Escape of Night
Panda
Discussion Forward
Foggy Battle
Prisoner of War
Meetings
Date
Battleship Assessment Test
Fleet Assemble
Two Fronts Pt.1
Two Fronts Pt.2

Bath

1.5K 43 16
By Yoshiki-909

Ayanami: 'Why them?' Out of everyone in this base, it had to be the two girls she ran away from.

Javelin: "We can finally give a proper greeting." Excited to spend lots of time with (prisoner) Ayanami. "I'm Javelin, sixth of the J-Class destroyer."

Laffey: "Laffey" *yawn* "seventh Benson-class... Nice to meet Ayanami."

Javelin: "Yes, it's great to have you here. There's so much to go around and see. Did you have breakfast yet?"

Ayanami: "Yes." 'Simple but fulfilling.'

 Javelin: "Ok then, where should we-"

Laffey: "Cleaning job today."

Javelin: "Oh right! I almost forgot. Sorry Ayanami, today we have to clean a cruiser. Maybe I can get someone to-"

Ayanami: "No. I don't mind the cleaning..."

Javelin: "Then to the port, we go."

[Pearl Harbor, Port]

Walking down the arrangement of Eagle and Royal ships, one ship always stood out. The biggest ship with a unique design and far more advanced compared to the rest.

Ayanami: "That battleship..." 'The Imperial Seal'

Javelin: "Miss Yamato's ship? It always amazes me how beautiful it is."

Laffey: "Very big."

Ayanami: 'Yamato...' "What do you know about her?"

Javelin: "Well... she's smart and kind to us when we first met."

Laffey: "Very soft~"

Javelin: "That's more about her tails than about her Laffey."

Laffey: "Top five sleeping pillows."

Javelin: "She supports the ideas of pacifists, that we should all talk it out rather than fighting. Now we're able to talk with you, maybe even become friends from now on."

Laffey: "We arrived."

The group arrived at a somewhat dirty cruiser that needed cleaning.

Javelin: "I'll grab some scrub brush, while you two get the buckets and water hose running.

Laffey: "Okay."

[Hour later]

Ayanami: "This section is cleaned."

Javelin: "We might finish earlier than expected. Thanks for helping out Ayanami."

Ayanami: "No problem."

Javelin: "Hey Ayanami." In a lower voice, getting Ayanami's attention. "Do you dislike us?"

Ayanami froze for a bit, not knowing what to say. Trying to speak only lets out a grasp of breath.

Ayanami: "I...-"

Javelin: "Maybe you hate us? That's why you slap Laffey's hand away."

Ayanami: "No... I... was just following my orders..."

Javelin: "Then?"

Ayanami: "I-I don't hate you... I don't understand how I like or dislike right now."

Javelin: "I see. Thank god, I thought you hated us. What a relief, let's get along from on Ayanami~"

Ayanami: "!" Her instinct alerted hostile intent nearby.

Javelin: "Ahhh!"

A jet stream of water hit Javelin, soaking her wet. Javelin turns around to see Laffey with a water hose pointing at her.

Javelin: "L-laffey!? Why?"

Laffey: "For leaving me out." Spraying water again. 

Javelin fails to dodge in time and gets wet again. Quickly grabbing a nearby hose and firing back at Laffey. A war has broken out between Royal and Eagle destroyer friends. Ayanami stood there watching Javelin and Laffey battle it out. A misfire spray hit Ayanami in the face.

Javelin: "Ah, sorry about that."

Ayanami: "... demon's revenge."

Laffey: "Teammate."

Javelin: "2v1 is unfair!"

The war lasted for ten minutes with Javelin's defeat and everyone soaked. At least they got the job done before the cold started to settle in. Walking back to the dormitory, they came across Yamato walking in the same direction.

Yamato: "Oh my, you girls are all soaking wet. What happened?"

Laffey: "War." 

Ayanami: "Water hoses."

Yamato: "Well you girls better head to the new thermal spring that opened up today."

Javelin: "Oh right! Today it's the grand opening, let's go there." All excited.

Laffey and Ayanami agreed and they all went ahead, while Yamato maintained her pace.

[Royal Thermal Spring]

A proud project ordered by Queen Elizabeth to be constructed on Pearl Harbor for her stay for Azur Lane. It consists of a dressing room, many shower heads, and multiple large pools that can hold up to many girls. Since the grand opening, many royal and eagle girls arrived there for a hot bath.

[RTS-Dressing room]

Yamato entered the room to spot a lone Unicorn, who appeared to be a bit hesitant.

Yamato: "Oh, hello Unicorn." Standing in front of an empty basket near the top row, she started to undress her uniform kimono. "A lot of people today." Unclipping her bra setting her breasts free from a hold position.

Unicorn: "nn" Watching Yamato undress and comparing it similar to big sister Illustrious.

Yamato: "What's wrong?" Noticing Unicorn's inaction and eyes unfocus on the ground. Yamato crouch down a bit to Unicorn's level. "Are you shy with so many around?"

Unicorn slightly nodded, but that wasn't the whole truth.

Yamato: "Then let's go together, you can hold my hand." She offers her hand to Unicorn, which she takes.

[RTS-Bath Area]

They walked into the side bath area where the shower heads are, right next to the main bathing pools. Unicorn seems to walk closer to Yamato's tails, to hide herself from sight. 

Yamato: 'She seems intent on hiding herself. I might have to find Illustrious for a solution on this.'

Soon they found themselves with Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami washing themselves. Yamato and Unicorn sat down, and they began to rinse themselves. Unicorn still seems to be slow, while keeping an arm covering her chest at all times. Soon Yamato came behind Unicorn with sponge in hand.

Yamato: "I'll help wash your back if you don't mind." Scrubbing Unicorn's back as bubbles begin to foam from the soapy sponge.

Unicorn remained unresponsive, hoping for nothing to happen. Javelin placed back the showerhead and took a look at her left. Yamato is beautifully big like many other girls in the Royal Navy who are on the big side. Unicorn is also cute but has an unexpected standout of her chest for someone her height.

Javelin: "Wow, Unicorn, your breasts are so big..." Bigger than herself and many other destroyers.

Unicorn gasped in fear and started to cry.

Javelin: "Wait what? Wh-What's wrong, Unicorn?"

Yamato: "Please tell us what's wrong." All worried for her.

Unicorn: "I'm so short, but my breasts are like this... There's something wrong with me..." Rubbing her tears.

Javelin: "I wouldn't say that..."

Yamato: "There is nothing wrong with you. You shouldn't body shame anyone, especially yourself, Unicorn."

Laffey: "Unicorn, you have a great body-- you're awesome."

Unicorn: "You don't mean that."

Laffey: "I do."

Unicorn: "But I'm not like the others..."

Yamato: "You're not supposed to be like others in terms of body type."

Laffey: "Everyone is different. It's normal."

Javelin: "Yes."

Laffey: "There's nothing wrong with anyone."

Unicorn: "Really?"

Yamato: "Every single one of us is unique. Body shaming is to deny others and yourself. Everyone here is special, including yourself, Unicorn. Never forget that."

Unicorn faced everyone from her shut-in view of herself. A mass variety of shipgirls came into view. Ranging from short to tall, flat to big breasts, dark-tone to light-tone skin, and many different colors of eyes and hair. 

Unicorn: "Maybe... you're right."

Yamato: "Of course. Promise me that you'll never devalue yourself ever again, if not I will scold you myself." 'Especially the one that gave you that idea with an iron fist.'

Unicorn: "Yes, I promise"

Laffey: "Pool now."

Javelin: "Let's go together."

Unicorn agreed and got up, but realized that Yamato wasn't coming.

Yamato: "Don't mind me, I still got my tails to wash. Go ahead and enjoy the bath."

Ayanami: "Kistune-type ones with multiple tails take the longest to bathe." Explaining to the gang.

Everyone soon left to enjoy the bath, while Yamato continued to scrub her tails

[Afterward, RTS-Dressing Room]

Javelin: "Nothing beats a bottle of milk after a hot bath, from what I heard." Holding two bottles of milk. "Sorry, they ran out of milk. These are the last two."

Laffey: "No problem." Pulling out two Oxy-cola from her stash. "Have one." Handing a bottle to Ayanami, before chugging down her drink.

Javelin gave a milk bottle to Unicorn, meanwhile, Ayanami stared at the dark fizzy liquid. Watching Laffey's joy from chugging down an Oxy-cola, she gathered her demonic courage to take a large sip of her first Oxy-cola. The carbonation shock level was far stronger than a Ramune soft drink, but she didn't dislike it. The strong fizziness and sweet flavor might be right up her alley.

Ayanami: "It's... good."

Laffey: "New drinking buddy." With a thumbs up.

Javelin: "Who would have thought that you like Oxy-cola." 'Though us Royal destroyers prefer our milk and tea.'

The young destroyers and light carrier head to the dormitory, inviting Ayanami for a sleepover.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
14.1K 299 21
what happens when a custom F-86N enters the world of Azur Lane?
37.7K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...
10.8K 206 15
Somewhere near the coast of California in a secret Eagle Union research base a new ship has finished its sea trials The ship in question is going to...