Rebirth in Magnolia: The Hidd...

Door bachird

After Ulquiorra is disgracedly defeated by Ichigo on the roof of Las Noches, Ulquiorra finds himself before t... Meer

chapter 1: rebirth
chapter 2: New emotions. New job
chapter 3: arsilay
chapter 4: the village
Chapter 5: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Garl Vinland vs Lich
Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown
chapter 7: The focus of attention
Chapter 8: Theory and practice are two different things
Chapter 9: Tips from Murcielago and new tensions
Chapter 10: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs fairy tail
Chapter 11: War Has Been Declared!
Chapter 12: the beginning of the end
Chapter 14: The Four Gods Of Ishgar
Chapter 15: triple six alliance

Chapter 13: ESPADA VS SAINT WIZARD, SHADOW VS IRON

670 23 8
Door bachird

I am sorry for my late.

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

"Cero." Scary voice / lacrima / strong Voice.

############################

"Dead wave!"

"Cero."

The two attacks collided with each other, causing a powerful explosion that sent the room into chaos, as the two attacks were equal in strength.

Jose and Ulquiorra lunged at each other and began throwing punches and kicks; Unexpectedly, Jose demonstrated muscular strength and prowess in hand-to-hand combat, things that would be impossible for a man of Jose's age to do. Although Ulquiorra was a little surprised, he quickly remembered that the Ten Saint Wizards were extraordinarily powerful people.

Ulquiorra launched a horizontal kick, but Jose dodged it by bending his back in an unnatural way, but he quickly leaned forward and directed a punch at Ulquiorra's face, whose defense was open. Ulquiorra was pushed back several meters before crashing hard into a solid wall; At the same time, Jose felt some pain in his fist, feeling as if he had punched a steel wall.

Just two seconds after hitting the wall, Ulquiorra again charged at Jose, but this time he used his new attack.

"puño de titán."

Jose quickly created a barrier magic to protect him from that attack. Jose seemed quite confident in his ability to handle this attack, as this barrier was the same barrier that protected him from the Cero, which meant that a physical attack like puño de titán would not pose any problem for this barrier; After all, magical techniques are superior to physical techniques.

This is true, but Jose seems to have forgotten that exceptional cases are possible.

After a few seconds, the barrier began to crack due to the immense pressure exerted by Ulquiorra's fist.

"What?!" Jose looked completely shocked.

At this moment, the barrier was broken causing Ulquiorra's fist to successfully make its way to Jose's face; This sent Jose crashing through the wall that was holding him back, which in turn led to the Saint Wizard's body being buried under a large pile of rocks.

puño de titán may not be as destructive as the Cero, but when it comes to hitting the enemy it is more effective, as this attack directs all the force expended at one point, unlike the Cero which covers a wide range, making its effect less than the puño de titán.

Jose pulled himself out of the rubble and dusted off his coat, which was somewhat damaged. Despite his bad condition, he was smiling. ''I can't remember the last time I got hit by someone.''

"It seems that your advanced age has made you forget the bitter defeat you received after your battle against Makarov." Ulquiorra answered simply.

Jose's smile disappeared and was replaced by an angry face. "That was six years ago!" Jose shouted angrily.

''So you remember.''

"I have become much stronger than before. If you think you can stop me like you did Makarov, you are completely wrong!!" Jose shouted.

''I told you before, I don't think I can stop you, I'm sure I can.'' Ulquiorra answered with apparent indifference.

"damn you!!" A pulsating vein appeared on Jose's forehead and he felt that his anger had reached unprecedented levels, so he unleashed a lot of magical attacks on the former Espada.

[Ahhh amigo. Demonic Guilds, Fairy Tail, Demon World and now that old fart; You're good at making enemies, just like me. Hahahahaha. 😁]

It is true that Ulquiorra used very provocative words, but he never intended to anger the Saint Wizard. He was just telling the truth.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«With Ryos and Gajeel»

Ryos received a powerful blow, sending him flying backwards at full speed before his back hit the wall harshly and he fell to the ground.

Ryos slowly got up and raised his head to look at Gajeel, but was surprised to see an iron club heading towards him, as Gajeel had extended his right arm, using the same attack he used to torture Lucy. Quickly, Ryos tilted his head to avoid the attack, then Gajeel repeated the same attack using his left arm.

This time, Ryos was ready. Ryos entered the shadow of the right arm of gajeel, which enabled him to reach Gajeel's body almost instantly, as he managed to strike Gajeel's cheek using his fist, as Gajeel was pushed back several meters.

The average person might think that the punch was not painful because it was coming from a child, but everyone in the place knew very well that the punch was everything but painless; The one who knew this fact the most was Gajeel, as this was not the first time he had fought against Ryos.

"You little bastard.." Gajeel muttered before launching the same attack.

Ryos chose to evade these attacks by jumping continuously and quickly, jumping from wall to wall and from ceiling to floor; Thus avoiding all the Clubs fired by the Iron Dragon Slayer. Ryos knew very well that he wouldn't be able to hit Gajeel like he did a moment ago; Gajeel may be arrogant and stupid, but he is strong and skilled at fighting, so he will never make the same mistake twice. Which means that Gajeel had deliberately repeated the same attack in order to lure the Shadow Dragon Slayer into a trap.

On the other hand, everyone in the place was watching the battle with interest.

"I can't believe this.." Lucy spoke softly. "A fight between a child and a teenager is supposed to be unfair, but all I see now is an even fight."

''Ryos has always been a special kid.'' A female voice spoke.

"Huh?" Lucy turned to the girl next to her, it was a brunette girl. 'How and when did She approach me?' Then she noticed that all the spectators were standing near her. 'How the hell and when did they get close to me?!'

''Although he is young, he has such great power that some guild members still cannot believe that he has it.'' Someone else spoke, it was a man.

"Well... with perseverance and hard training, anything is possible, right?" Lucy spoke.

"No training can make a child possess such Power." The girl spoke decisively. "No one knows the secret of his Power."

"In fact, no one knows anything about his past, not even Juvia herself. All we know about him is that he is a Good boy who uses Shadow Dragon Slayer magic." The man smiled before continuing his words.

"Jose said that boy would be the future of Phantom Lord.." Lucy spoke.

"Everyone in Phantom Lord knows about this. He is now powerful enough to cause headaches for S-class mages and his Power is increasing day by day; if he continue like this, we will not be surprised if one day Ryos is able to defeat Gajeel and the Element Four in a one battle." The girl spoke quietly. Although her words might upset some of the guild members, especially Gajeel, no one could deny what she said.

At the same time, Gajeel had overheard the conversation that took place between Lucy and his guild members, and this made him very angry. His attacks became intense and somewhat random.

Gajeel's attacks left the place dilapidated and in ruins, but that didn't stop Ryos from continuing to dodge.

"Damn it!!!" Gajeel shouted angrily. "Attack me if you dare!!!"

"as you wish." Ryos muttered before some shadows gathered around his hands. "Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic: Dark Punch."

The Shadow Dragon Slayer's tactics changed, although he was still jumping everywhere, he used his attack style instead of dodging. Then Ryos directed punches from all sides at Gajeel, who barely managed to block some of the blows, but he was still beaten.

Ryos' speed and the way he exploited the blind spots made things worse for the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"He's puts Gajeel in an awkward position." Lucy spoke in amazement.

"When it comes to size and raw strength, Gajeel is completely superior to Ryos. Ryos knows it well, which is precisely why he fights in such an evasive manner." The brunette girl spoke.

"You mean Gajeel is stronger than Ryos?" Lucy spoke. "Uh, by the way, what's your name?" Lucy smiled confusedly.

"Su. As for your previous question, yes. But Rios learns from all his previous defeats, which is what gave him the advantage."

"Does this mean he'll win?" Lucy asked.

The brunette seemed hesitant to answer; Ryos may be an exceptional mage, but he always lost to the Iron Dragon Slayer. But now he has shown that he can keep up with his opponent, perhaps he will finally be able to achieve his first victory over Gajeel.

Ryos was about to throw another punch at Gajeel's face, meanwhile, a small smile appeared on the Iron Dragon Slayer's face.

*BaaaaaaaaaMmmmmmm!!!*

A metallic clang echoed throughout the place, like the sound of a hammer hitting an anvil.

Ryos quickly retreated and stood several meters away from the Iron Dragon Slayer, he was completely shocked.

"Gihihi.." Gajeel smiled in a very malicious way. His body has become covered with an iron layer. "I'm done warming up."

The place was silent, and for Ryos and the rest of the Phantom Lord, this was the first time they had seen Gajeel use this ability.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Gajeel closed his eyes and spoke sarcastically. "Your weak attacks--"

"Shadow Dragon Roar!!" Ryos launched a surprise attack.

The Shadow Dragon Slayer's roar caused shadows to engulf Gajeel's entire body. After a few seconds, the shadows faded making everyone able to see Gajeel; He was completely intact, the attack clearly had no effect.

"That was rude." Gajeel smiled as he took a fighting stance.

Ryos's eyes began to glow with a red light, as he seemed to have no intention of giving up.

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

The fight between Ulquiorra and Jose rages; Several floors have been destroyed. It seemed clear that if the battle continued for a few more minutes, the entire building would collapse.

Ulquiorra made his way through and dodged every blow thrown at him, as well as managing to dodge any blasts of magic energy, as he eventually managed to reach Jose and deliver a powerful punch, puño de Titàn.

Jose created five magic circles to protect him from that punch, each one in front of the other. But those five circles broke like thin ice, allowing Ulquiorra's fist to reach Jose's face, the reason being that Jose did not have enough time to strengthen the defensive circles.

Although those magic circles did not protect Jose, they mitigated the damage caused by puño de Titàn.

"Dead wave!!" Jose launched his attack on the former Espada, but it was useless because Ulquiorra had jumped away. " damn it!!!" Jose shouted angrily, purple lights appeared in his hands before those lights took the shape of swords.

Immediately, Ulquiorra drew his sword and charged straight at the Saint Wizard.

Although Jose's attacks relied on speed and force, he was quite skilled with the sword, which made him perform much better than Hector Kadagra. But then again, Ulquiorra had trained for very long years and faced very strong enemies and emerged victorious from all his battles, except for his battle against Ichigo; In terms of sword fighting, Ulquiorra is much better than Jose.

Both Jose and Ulquiorra got some minor scrapes and cuts, but that wasn't a problem for Ulquiorra as his wounds healed immediately.

"BIG DEAD WAVE!!!" Jose swung one of his purple swords, causing a death wave larger than the previous ones to appear.

A large wave made of purple magic energy shot towards the former Espada who tried to cut off the attack using his zanpakuto, but the zanpakuto ended up being the barrier between Ulquiorra and the magic attack; Ulquiorra knew that he wouldn't be able to cut off the magic attack, so he used his full physical strength to deflect the attack and make it make its way to the ceiling.

«Outside the Phantom Lord Guildhall.»

Everyone in Magnolia could see a purple light coming out from the top of the Phantom Lord Guildhall.

Cana ceased with her attack on one of the shades once she noticed the light shining down on the Phantom giant "things are about to get insane."

"What the hell is that?" asked Macao.

"If I had to guess that's pervert after he got serious by Jose, and maybe now he's showing him what he can do once he gets to full power."

"But do you think it's going to be enough to take down their master?" Asked wakaba.

"Nah, I think it's safe to say he's got this covered. That pervert will never die easily." Cana looked up to see the Phantom soldiers gathering above them into a massive black and purple sphere with arms and hands. "That thing on the other hand is going to be a real problem."

"Yeah no kidding, this is pretty bad." and this was followed by the Phantom blob (or Jellyfish form as it's referred to) smashing down on the Fairy Tail guild hall with its large number of arms, much to the horror of everyone present "Son of a- That thing is trying to tear down the guild hall!"

«With Ryos and Gajeel»

The fight was going on between Gajeel and Ryos. It seemed clear that Gajeel had the advantage; He had strong attack and solid defense. As for Ryos, his hands have become purple, which means that he failed miserably in penetrating the Iron Dragon Slayer's defense, in addition to the presence of bruises on his face showing that he is in an unenviable position.

Ryos and Gajeel stopped fighting when the place started shaking violently.

"What is this?" Ryos spoke in confusion.

"That old man.." Gajeel muttered a little annoyed.

Everyone tried to remain standing, but some failed to do so, as the floor became slightly slanted.

Ryos had no idea what was going on, but Gajeel could guess.

'Does that old man intend to make the roof fall on our heads? But seriously, who made him fight so seriously?' Gajeel thought. He knows very well how strong his master is, in addition to that he knows that the Fairy Tail Guild does not have a mages who can fight Jose, with the exception of Makarov, who is unable to fight at the present time; Which means that the only logical answer to this question is that the person fighting Jose is Ulquiorra!

"Your defense is open!!"

Gajeel's eyes widened before he turned to Ryos, he was so deep in thought that he didn't sense the Shadow Dragon Slayer coming. The last thing he saw was Ryos' fist hitting his right eye.

Ryos' fist was still pressed against Gajeel's eye. "Ever Black." Ryos muttered before a lot of shadows flowed from his fist and onto Gajeel's face.

Gajeel was forcefully pushed back until his lunge was stopped thanks to one of the walls that quickly broke down, allowing everyone to see into the next room.

"Did he get him?" Lucy spoke.

Lucy got the answer after she saw Gajeel emerge from the ruins and roar loudly.

"You little devil!!!" Gajeel roared, very angry. The iron scales covering the right part of his face were broken, making everyone see the bruise around the Iron Dragon Slayer's eye.

"Panda eye suits you." Ryos spoke sarcastically.

The two launched towards each other again, but this time, Ryos knew very well what he had to do, as he began to launch intense attacks on Gajeel's head and neck.

Everyone thought it was just another failed attempt, but they noticed that Gajeel's iron scales were beginning to crack. In addition, the Iron Dragon Slayer exiled him started to falter a little, then they understood what Ryos was intending to do; The Shadow Dragon Slayer wanted to make Gajeel lose consciousness, which is why he directed his attacks towards the head and neck. He attacked the neck in order to reduce the amount of oxygen entering Gajeel's body and attacked the head in order to make Gajeel's brain shake enough for Gajeel to become disoriented and then lose consciousness. In addition, Ryos tried as much as possible to make his strikes hit Gajeel's eyes because they had no layer of protection.

Of course it wasn't easy. Because of the iron layer covering Gajeel's body, Ryos had to increase the force of his blows, which meant that he would feel a lot of pain in his hands. In fact, Ryos' ability to tolerate pain was impressive.

'more!' Ryos thought before punching his enemy again.

*Baaammm!*

The sound of metal clanging echoed throughout the entire place.

'more!'

*Baammm!*

'more!'

Ryos continued to land more strikes. The Shadow Dragon Slayer tried to prevent himself from crying or screaming because of the severe pain he felt in his bleeding hands, but he knew very well that if he stopped, Gajeel would get out of this predicament. At the same time; Gajeel had a real headache that made him unable to think properly. It was like someone was hitting him on the head with a hammer. Blood was coming out of his nose and ears, in addition to the injury in his right eye that did not make things easy.

Gajeel tried to get rid of the Shadow Dragon Slayer but to no avail, because Ryos was faster than Gajeel. To Gajeel, Ryos was like an annoying fly hovering around someone's head until he made him lose his mind, not strong but hard to kill.

Suddenly, a malicious smile appeared on Gajeel's face. "Iron Dragon Roar!!"

Ryos dodged this attack, but his eyes quickly widened. This attack was directed at Lucy and the Phantom Lord members. Without hesitation, Ryos quickly charged towards his guild members, and when he arrived he turned towards the incoming attack, when many shadows began to swirl around his right arm.

"EVER BLACK PUNCH!!!" Ryos shouted before punching out Iron Dragon Roar. Ryos tried to overcome the attack, but it was not easy, especially since his hand was already damaged. "NNNNNNNGGGGGGH, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Ryos shouted at the top of his lungs.

*Boooommmmmm!!!*

Both attacks exploded, creating a powerful air current that nearly knocked everyone backwards. In addition, the floor was full of cracks, which meant that the place could start collapsing at any moment.

Ryos fell to his knees and placed his left hand on his right arm, which had turned purple. A few drops of tears appeared in his eyes, but he did his best to keep them from falling. The pain he felt in his arm was truly terrible.

'He saved us.. huh?' Lucy thought before she saw Gajeel heading towards Ryos.

Without saying a word, Gajeel kicked the Shadow Dragon Slayer's stomach, sending Ryos flying backwards before crashing into the wall and then falling onto his back.

"Gajeel stop!!" Su shouted. "He can no longer fight."

"This battle will end when I want it to." Gajeel slowly walked towards the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"You pig! You are fighting a child who is unable to defend himself! Do you call yourself a warrior?!?!" Lucy shouted angrily, as she was disgusted with the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"I don't fucking given shit." A creepy smile appeared on Gajeel's face.

When Gajeel reached Ryos, the first thing he did was stomp hard on Ryos' purple arm. Ryos couldn't take it anymore, so he started screaming.

This screaming was like music to Gajeel, he always saw Ryos as an endless nuisance; Gajeel hated Ryos so much. Some may think that Ryos has done bad things towards Gajeel, but the truth is quite the opposite; Gajeel is the one who constantly starts causing problems, as all Ryos does is solve those problems, which means they will fight. For unknown reasons, Gajeel hated Ryos so much he couldn't even stand to look at him.

"I knew you'd protect those Weaks." Gajeel spoke with a smile. "That's why you're weak. If you hadn't protected them, this battle would have taken more time. Do you know why I'm stronger than you?" Gajeel moved his foot away from Ryos' arm and then brought his face close to that of the Shadow Dragon Slayer. "Because I don't care about anyone, I don't protect anyone and I don't bind myself to a bunch of weak fools. Do you understand now?"

Ryos spat on Gajeel's face, which turned red due to the blood that came out of the Shadow Dragon Slayer's mouth.

"Your face is much cleaner Now." Ryos said sarcastically.

Gajeel raised his foot to step on Ryos' arm, again. At this moment, the Phantom Lords were walking towards Gajeel, they knew very well that Gajeel's reaction could become even harsher than it was now if they interfered, of course Gajeel would beat them up, but they didn't care anymore; Ryos is the most beloved person in the Phantom Lord Guild, so it is impossible for any of them to stand idly by as they watch the Shadow Dragon Slayer being tortured. In fact, how can one remain calm while watching a child being brutally abused?

Before Gajeel could lower his foot, a fireball hit him, pushing his body back several meters before he fell.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!?!?!"

Everyone looked at the source of the sound. Tears began to fall from Ryos' eyes before a painful smile appeared on his face.

"To_Tomaru-senpai.."

Totomaru was trying to stay standing, the only reason he didn't fall to the ground was the metal stick he was using as a crutch.

Totomaru sustained some injuries due to the explosion that destroyed the Jupiter Cannon, plus his fight against Natsu made things even worse.

"Ryos-kun!!" Frosch shouted, some tears appearing in his eyes. He quickly ran towards Ryos to check on him. "Are you Okay?!"

Gajeel stood up and looked up to see Totomaru, who was now surrounded by all the Phantom Lord members present in this place, it seemed clear that they would be fighting against the Iron Dragon Slayer.

Gajeel smiled. "You want a fight?! You'll get one!!"

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

Ulquiorra was having a really hard time; Jose may not have been stronger than Makarov, but he showed strength slightly greater than Ichigo's with the Hollow Mask. Jose was not skilled with a sword, but he used to direct attacks that relied entirely on brute force.

At the same time, Jose was really angry, he wanted to end this battle as quickly as possible, Jose was unable to believe that he was fighting with all his Power against someone who did not belong to the Ten Saint Wizards.

"Let's end this once and for all." Jose spoke with eerie calm.

A very dark aura appeared around Jose's body. Jose's body was no longer visible. Rather, it was replaced by a large mass of black. The only thing that could be seen in that black mass were Jose's eyes and teeth. Well, Ulquiorra was able to see Jose's body. This is due to its highly efficient optical capabilities; In fact, there were very few people in Earthland who could truly see what was inside that dark aura.

For some reason, Ulquiorra sensed something suspicious about that aura.

"Cero." Ulquiorra quickly launched his green light attack towards Jose.

Jose calmly raised his right arm, causing a large black gap to appear in front of him. The gap swallowed the Cero without any problem.

Ulquiorra's eyes widened slightly as he watched the gap disappear, he looked surprised.

"Are you surprised at how I got rid of your attack?" Jose said sarcastically.

Ulquiorra remained silent, that was not the reason that made the former Espada surprised, but rather the gap itself.

That gap was not a defensive technique, but a portal leading to another world, Ulquiorra was sure about this. When Jose opened the gap, Ulquiorra felt almost equal amounts of spiritual energy, as it seemed as if there were beings living inside the gap, but he did not worry about that because the level of power that these beings displayed was not alarming; But that changed after the Cero were inserted into that gap. Ulquiorra felt a frightening surge in the amount of energy, like a group of sleeping monsters that had been rudely awakened. Then Ulquiorra knew that whatever kind of creatures lived there, they were not something Ulquiorra wanted to mess with.

"What you see before you is not just ordinary magic." Jose spoke calmly. "It's true shadow magic."

"True shadow magic?" Ulquiorra asked coldly.

"In Earthland, the shadow magic did not exist, but everything changed in the magic world after shadow magic appeared." Jose answered. "It was magic so powerful and terrifying that lost magic would never be equal to it. But it was magic fraught with danger, as the only one who had mastered its use was the creator of shadow magic himself, Skiadrum Cheney. For this reason, humans had created several methods similar to true shadow magic, But all of these magics did not rise even slightly to the level of original magic."

Skiadrum Cheney; In all of Earthland, there is no creature who does not know the owner of this name. Before the events of the Festival of Madness began, Skiadrum had crushed all the superpowers of his time; He crushed dragons and dragon kings, he slaughtered devils and demons, he brought down many kingdoms and empires like the Bosco Empire, which has now become a small kingdom, he killed gods and broke their arrogance. This person had reached the pinnacle of the magic world and everyone began to call him “The Undefeated Warrior” and “The Invincible Mage”. Although Zeref has more fame, some unconfirmed documents say that even Zeref himself wouldn't dare mess with Skiadrum.

Nowadays, no one knows his origins; Some people say he is a devil who wants to destroy all forms of life, others say he is an outer god seeking to impose his domination on Earthland; No one knows who that being is, but what everyone agrees on is that the Skiadrum is an evil entity, and what confirms this hypothesis is that there is confirmed information that the Skiadrum was the one who caused the events of the Madness Festival to begin.

Immediately, Ulquiorra fired hundreds of rapid balas at Jose, but Jose remained calm as if nothing had happened, as the balas were swallowed by hundreds of small gaps that kept appearing and disappearing in front of Jose.

"Congratulations. You're the first person I've used this magic on. I intended to use this magic on Makarov, but it's okay if I use it on you." Jose said sarcastically, this magic was a trump card. Jose has lived a long life and traveled to many dangerous and mysterious places; In one of those places, Jose found some documents containing information about true shadow magic. But the information he obtained was very little, making his mastery and understanding of true shadow magic incomplete, in fact, his current level was very very far from complete. But even though his magic was incomplete, it was impressive.

"Let's take this fight somewhere else." Jose smiled before moving so quickly that the former Espada barely managed to get into a defensive position in time, as Ulquiorra used his zanpakuto as a shield to block Jose's attack.

*Baaaaam!!!!!*

The next thing Ulquiorra knew, he was being forcefully thrown out of the Guildhall. Ulquiorra used his reiatsu to prevent himself from falling into the sea, as he stood on the air as if he were standing on an invisible platform. When he looked at the Phantom Lord Guildhall, he knew that that blow had pushed him back hundreds of meters.

'Although his magic power was still the same, his strike was incredibly powerful.' Ulquiorra looked at his zanpakuto, it had some small scratches and cracks on it. The only time his Zanpakuto was damaged like this was when he fought against Ichigo.

[Oi Oi Amigo! Is that a jellyfish?]

Ulquiorra looked away from his Zanpakuto and saw what was happening with the Fairy Tail members.

"Pathetic." Ulquiorra muttered.

«In Fairy Tail Guildhall»

The Phantom Shade Jellyfish monster continued pummeling away at the guild hall despite the attempts everyone was making to stop it, with Cana being the most vocally devastated about these events.

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

Ulquiorra understood what was happening. Jose is trying to break the morale of his enemies and frustrate their fighting spirit. But on the other hand, an entire guild failed to defeat a creature with limited intelligence? Ulquiorra was beginning to agree with what Laxus said; This guild needs a lot of improvements!

"I think you forgot something."

Ulquiorra heard a voice behind him. He immediately ran away from the source of the voice and turned around; The source of the voice was none other than Jose.

'impossible. How could he reach me without I feeling his presence?' Ulquiorra thought before noticing something suspicious about Jose. 'He no longer has reiatsu or magic. how?'

All beings in the world have reiatsu, but in Earthland, reiatsu and magical energy; The only creatures that don't have magic or reiatsu are dead bodies. If Jose didn't have reiatsu or magic energy in the first place then Ulquiorra would understand, but Jose had reiatsu and a lot of magic energy, but now there was no longer any kind of energy inside Jose's body.

Although he wasn't sure, he guessed that it had something to do with true shadow magic.

"I see you have not been making good use of the time I have so generously given you. That doesn't matter now, shall we begin?" Jose smiled before swords made of pure shadows appeared in his hands.

«Inside the Phantom Lord Guildhall»

As expected... Gajeel is the winner!

The Phantom Lord members were all on the ground groaning, while Totomaru was still struggling but taking more beatings. Gajeel wasn't one of the elite for nothing, plus Totomaru was injured before he got into this fight; Even if Totomaru was at his best, he would be no match for the Iron Dragon Slayer.

Finally, Totomaru fell to the ground after much beating. Lucy was watching this fight in awe, no, this was a one-sided fight.

"And now it's time for the main course!" Gajeel smiled as he walked towards Ryos who was unable to get up.

Lucy tried to help the Shadow Dragon Slayer, but she received a long-range attack from the Iron Dragon Slayer. Lucy may have been angry with Ryos, but whatever extent of that anger was gone now. She couldn't believe that Gajeel could be this cruel, but believe it or not, that was the nature of the Iron Dragon Slayer.

Frosch had tried his best to keep the Shadow Dragon Slayer away from the battlefield, but he was too weak to do so. That's why he stood in front of Gajeel to prevent him from harming Ryos.

It seemed clearly a pathetic attempt.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Gajeel's smile widened as he looked at the cat standing among the dragon slayers.

"Y--yo--you... w-will.. n-never.. h-hurt him..." Frosch could barely get these words out of his mouth, his body was trembling and his eyes were full of tears; He knew very well that he would not last even a millisecond against the Iron Dragon Slayer, he was very afraid... but he did not run away.

Gajeel threw a punch at the green furred cat. It was clear that it was a powerful punch.

The punch made an audible sound when it hit the body in front of it. Some blood was spilled on the floor.

but...

This was not Frosch's blood.

"To-Totomaru?" muttered Frosch, who fell on his butt.

"Tch! You're starting to annoy me, man." Gajeel spoke annoyed.

"leave him alone." Totomaru spoke in a tired voice before falling to his knees. "There is no reason for this senseless battle to continue."

"As I said before, this battle will end when I want. So get out of my way." Gajeel spoke softly.

Then Totomaru did something unexpected; He turned towards Ryos' body, placing his body on top of the Shadow Dragon Slayer's body. It seemed clear that Totomaru intended to use his body to protect Ryos.

"Damn everything!!" Gajeel shouted angrily as he kicked the fire mage's body without stopping.

'I'm really pathetic, I failed the mission and couldn't stop Gajeel. But... I won't let him hurt you any more.' Totomaru thought as he looked at Ryos.

Although Ryos was in a very weak state, he did not lose consciousness, he saw and heard everything. He felt so helpless, unable to do anything but watch his best friend get brutally beaten; He could smell the blood that was coming out of Totomaru's body, in addition to that he could hear the sound of bones breaking, as it seemed clear that Totomaru had at least three broken bones.

"How pathetic."

'who's talking?!' Ryos thought as he tried to figure out where the sound was coming from. He noticed that no one had heard that sound.

"Look down. I'm your shadow."

Ryos moved his head, looking at the floor, or rather, his shadow. That shadow had white eyes and a white mouth, and it seemed to be smiling with a bitter sarcasm.

"Yes here, you brat!" Shadow shouted, a huge smile appearing on his face.

"Who are you?" Ryos thought because he was too weak to speak.

"Easy, I am your shadow. I am you, or more accurately, I am your dark side." Shadow answered.

'What do you want?' Ryos thought not understanding. This is the first time he's seen something like this.

"Hehehehehe, me? Nothing, but what do you want?" Shadow laughed before continuing to speak. "Do you know why you lost?" The shadow was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Because your Power is incomplete."

Ryos remained silent, so the shadow continued talking.

"In order to gain full power, you must embrace your dark side."

'The dark side?'

"Come on! You and your comrades have taken a lot of beatings, don’t you want to take revenge? And most of all, have you forgotten your promise?"

'a promise?' Ryos thought before his eyes widened.

+Flashback: Six years ago

Ryos collapsed, panting heavily as if he wanted to breathe in all the oxygen in the world. He was tired, hungry, and wet with sweat. On the other hand, his master was in a completely different state than the Shadow Dragon Slayer, as there was not a speck of dirt on his luxurious clothes, it looked like he had taken a stroll into the park.

"kore wa kore wa, is that all?" The man spoke sarcastically.

Ryos raised his blue eyes to see the man standing in front of him.

It can be said that this man is handsome and scary at the same time, or rather, he used to be. His face was full of scars and burn marks. The left side of his face was completely disfigured, his left eye was obliterated, and his left arm was not present. But if we focus a little on the right side of his face, which is still somewhat intact; Ruby red eyes resembling snake eyes, black hair with golden highlights.

Ryos was approximately seven years old at the time, and it had been one year since his master had found him and taught him dragon slayer magic. Over the past year, Ryos has received very strict training, but despite all this hard work, he still cannot touch his master.

"It can't be helped." The man sighed before walking towards Ryos. "Get up. The Shadow Dragon Slayer shouldn't lose or show weakness to anyone, not even to me."

"You're so much stronger than me! How could you not want me to lose?!" Ryos shouted in childish annoyance.

"Listen to me carefully, kid. You are lucky that you still have the luxury of surrender right now, but in the future, you will not have that luxury. In a real battle, losing and surrender means death; that is why you have to become stronger than you are now."

"Does Power really matter?" Ryos spoke quietly as he tried to stand up.

The man was silent for a short while before answering. "Yes. Without power; you Can't protect yourself, you can't get respect, you can't get anything, you can't keep anything and you can't do anything but sit in a dark corner like scum! Like this!" The man spat on the ground and stopped talking to calm down a little. He was angry for some reason. "Believe me, I have lived a very long life and I know very well what I said."

"Then..." Ryos murmured softly. "then I will become the most powerful mage in the world!" Ryos shouted firmly.

Maybe some people would laugh if they heard this, but this man did not laugh. Rather, he looked more serious than ever.

"Why?" The man spoke very calmly. He seemed interested in hearing the young boy's answer. "I don't think your decision was based on a childish whim."

"I don't want to be cold and hungry, I don't want to be treated like a bastard, I don't want to lose the things I love, I don't want to be thrown away like a broken tool, I want to live happily, I want there to be meaning to my existence in this world; and most importantly of all, I want a real family." Ryos spoke as he looked at the ground, but quickly looked at the man standing in front of him. "But I can't do all those things without having immense power, right?"

The man's eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly; Maybe Ryos' desires seem somewhat childish, but if you think about it carefully you will find that these innocent desires contain a lot of deep meanings.

Ryos only lived seven years, but those few years seem to have influenced his way of thinking.

"Are you fully prepared to take that path? Believe me, it is a very long and bumpy path." The man spoke calmly.

"You usually make fun of me, why are you serious now?" Ryos spoke annoyed.

The man took a deep breath before speaking. "Let me tell you a story. There was a very large forest with all kinds of animals in it. The lion was the king of this forest because he was the strongest, and it was his habit to always sit on a high plateau and watch all the animals. One day, when the lion was sitting in his usual place and watching All the animals, the lion was surprised when he saw a little cub climbing up the plateau; the lion did not understand what was happening but decided to wait and see what the cub would do, the cub reached the lion after long minutes and stared into the lion's eyes and said in such a loud voice that all animals in the forest heard him say, “I will become king and sit in your place!” the animals laughed after hearing those words, except the lion. Do you know why?

Silence was the answer this man got.

"Because that lion had said the same words long before he became king."

Ryos was silent as he thought about what his master had said, but soon his blue eyes widened and he looked in amazement at his master.

"You...!!" Ryos shouted.

"Yes. You are now standing in front of the most powerful wizard in the world, or who was once the most powerful wizard in the world." The man smiled when he saw that Ryos was unable to speak. "That's why I'll ask you again, do you really want to take my place? Are you willing to bear the consequences of this decision?"

"Yes!" Ryos answered quickly.

The man was silent for a short while before smiling. "You're a really interesting kid! Well then, you want to become the strongest? You will. You will be the successor to the most powerful mage in the world, my successor, Skiadrum Cheney." But soon a frightening smile appeared on Skiadrome's face. "Your training will be tougher than before, so you better not disappoint me."

Contrary to expectations, Ryos was not afraid. "I promise you!" Ryos shouted happily.

+End flashback.

"I accept." Ryos spoke in a low voice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Shadow laughed a crazy laugh.

Without thinking, Gajeel quickly jumped back. Gajeel didn't know why, but he noticed that his arms and legs were shaking slightly.

'My body moved on its own.' Gajeel thought before looking at his hand, which was now shaking. 'impossible!'

A few seconds later, Totomaru was pushed away by the dark power that explosively flowed from the Shadow Dragon Slayer's body.

"Uggggghhhhhhh!" Totomaru hit the wall before falling to the ground. The fire mage slowly raised his head, but was surprised by what he saw. "Ryos.."

"Kukukukukuku..." Ryos stood up and started laughing evilly as he looked at his good hand. His voice had become deep and thick.

(Author's note: His voice is like odin's voice from Record of ragnarok.)

"What a great feeling." Ryos turned to Gajeel and quickly swung his arm, causing a black slash to be sent towards the Iron Dragon Slayer.

Gajeel could barely see the slush, as the Iron Dragon Slayer was pushed back several meters. After a few seconds, the iron scales completely shattered to reveal Gajeel's body, which received a slash wound on its chest, it was not a serious wound but it was not a superficial wound. Although Gajeel wouldn't say it out loud, he was beginning to fear the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"What the hell is going on?" Gajeel spoke in amazement.

Everyone noticed that Ryos looked completely different than usual. The Dragon Slayer was standing around him with a dark aura completely different from before. Now the shadows seemed to emerge from him like a dark mist.

A small but confident smile adorned his face, an indifferent but strong look on his face. His attitude and behavior also changed; He was filled with a kind of arrogance that could be described as devilish.

"Kore wa kore wa, I intended to kill you with this attack. But it's not bad, son of Metalicana." Ryos spoke, a cold smile appearing on his face. Everyone trembled after hearing what the Shadow Dragon Slayer said.

'How the hell did he know that?!' Gajeel thought. He didn't talk about his adoptive father to any creature, let alone Ryos.

Ryos' eyes were watching Gajeel with an expression that combined disdain and amusement with a coldness that the Iron Dragon Slayer had only seen in Jose himself!

"R-Ryos? Are you okay?" One of the Phantom Lord spoke.

Ryos turned to the person who spoke, he looked at him like he was looking at an insect.

"Don't look at me, worm." Ryos spoke coldly before shooting a wave of shadows towards the person who was thrown away and lost consciousness as soon as the attack hit him. "The worms must keep their faces in the dirt."

"Who are you?!"

"Hmm~~?" Ryos turned towards the source of the sound to see a brunette girl, Su.

"Who are you?!" Su shouted as she tried unsuccessfully to stand up. She and everyone in the place knew that this person was not Ryos; The real Ryos would never hurt or insult his comrades.

Ryos took a deep breath before speaking. "I will tell you who I am. I am the fear that you feel now, I am the death that you are terrified of, and the painful death that you fear that anyone will be exposed to. I am hatred and the result of all the sins that you have committed in your life. I am malice. I am the whisperings that you hear inside Your heads. I am the cause of the nightmares you see while you sleep. I am your terror. I am your fear. I am the most cursed creature on this earth, and the most hated creature. Simply put, I am the shadow that controls the fate of humans, dragons, and even gods." Ryos smiled after seeing everyone's reaction. They looked shocked. "I hope I introduced myself well."

Although what Ryos said did not seem logical, everyone in the place could guess that he had been afflicted with something similar to demonic possession.

"Where is that brat?" Gajeel spoke, trying to remain calm.

"He's not here, not now."

"And what you want?" Gajeel spoke before the iron scales covered him again.

The last thing Gajeel saw was the smile that appeared on the Shadow Dragon Slayer's face, as he felt severe pain in his stomach before he fell to his knees and vomited up his breakfast along with some blood.

Gajeel raised his head only to see Ryos standing half a meter away. How and when did this happen? Gajeel didn't know the answer; But what surprised him most was that his scales were not broken like last time.

'Why!' Gajeel thought as he looked at his stomach in disbelief.

"I don't expect an idiot like you to understand what happened." Ryos spoke before patting Gajeel on the head in a sarcastic manner. "Well, since you're about to cry, I'll tell you. Let's say you put an egg inside an iron box and then throw that box on the ground. The box will remain intact, but when you open it, you will find that the egg has broken. The same applies to you. I did not cause any external damage to you, But I managed to cause internal damage to you."

"how?" Gajeel spoke with difficulty.

"With proper combat techniques, anything is possible." Ryos simply replied before kicking his enemy in the face.

The Iron Dragon Slayer's body was thrown backwards and the back of his head collided with the wall behind him with such force that the iron layer covering his head shattered. If it weren't for the protective layer, Gajeel would have had a skull full of cracks.

A terrifying smile appeared on Ryos' face before his good arm became surrounded by shadows. "Let the real fun begin."

'Ryos-kun..' Frosch thought as he looked at his possessed friend.

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

Ulquiorra was really having a hard time!

The former Espada raised his finger and pointed towards the Saint Wizard. "Cero!"

Jose became covered from head to toe in the massive green light, but the attack also hit the sea causing a large amount of salt water to evaporate, making the place covered in thick fog.

Veteran Wizards, Espadas and Captains; They will find it very difficult to see through this thick fog. But this does not apply to the Fourth Espada, because he has exceptional visual abilities.

Ulquiorra raised his Zanpakuto with both hands to block one of Jose's swords that came down vertically at the former Espada. The force of the collision caused the fog to clear in an instant.

Ulquiorra's arms were shaking from the enormous pressure exerted by Jose. Fortunately, his hands were close to Jose's body, so the former Espada took advantage of this opportunity and pointed his finger at Jose and then released another cero. Ulquiorra knew that this attack did not kill the Saint Wizard, but it gave him enough time for him to get a safe distance.

"Dead Heads Storm!"

Suddenly, a massive torrent of dark energy erupted towards the former Espada, this attack was like a large group of demonic heads that had gathered to form a large black wave. It might take time to describe the attack, but this attack had reached Ulquiorra with instantaneous speed.

The heads crowded around the former Espada, creating a large black ball floating in the air. Inside, Ulquiorra was in real trouble!

He couldn't hear, he couldn't see, he couldn't smell. The only things he felt was the taste of blood in his mouth, and the teeth that were now being stuck into his body by those demonic heads.

Cero, bala, puño de Titàn; These attacks did nothing but drive some of the demonic heads away from the former Espada's body.

A huge smile appeared on Jose's face as he looked at his hand with amusement and disbelief. This was his first time using true shadow magic magic, so he wanted to see how effective this magic was, but he never expected that the results would be so amazing. 'that power! I can definitely beat Makarov, no, maybe I can even stand on par with the Four Gods of Ishgar.'

"Tshh." Ulquiorra's eyes began to glow with an emerald green light.

Ulquiorra had lived for a very long time in complete darkness and there he had fought and escaped death countless times. This attack may succeed in overthrowing some Espadas and captains, but if Jose thought that Ulquiorra would fall because of this attack, he was completely wrong!

"Gran.. Ray.. Cero."

Jose noticed that half of the spherical black prison was glowing with green light. After a few seconds, the green energy ball shot towards the sky, creating a huge explosion that made the sky light up with a bright green light.

«in Fairy Tail Guildhall.»

Everyone was in bad spirits. The guild building had been destroyed by the jellyfish-like pile of shadows.

Some of the guild members were crying because of what happened. They had lived in this place wonderful days, full of unforgettable memories. But the person who felt most sad was Cana, as she felt weak and helpless more than ever before. Her battles against the former Espada, the first attack on the Phantom Lord Guildhall, and now this.

*BOOM!!!!!!*

Everyone in Magnolia looked up at the sky, it was an amazing and terrifying sight at the same time.

"Is that..?" Wakaba spoke.

"This is the same explosion we saw at the top of Mount Hakube." Macao replied.

Suddenly, Bisca fell to her knees and started vomiting while Alzack stood next to her, looking in amazement at the sea. He looked completely terrified.

Some looked at the sea, but they saw nothing but a black mass and something red floating around it, large green balls that were flying in a chaotic manner.

No one could understand what happened, except for Bisca and Alzack, who had the ability to see things, which means that their eyes could see things much better than others could.

But whatever it was that Bisca and Alzack saw, it was undoubtedly something truly terrible.

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

Demonic heads were flying randomly and green fire erupted within them. Half of the demon heads were destroyed because they were in front of the devastating attack, while the other half were burned in green flames because the attack was close to them.

Jose looked at the sky uncomfortably, he didn't think that Ulquiorra would be able to pull off such an attack again, plus Jose wasn't sure if he could survive if he received such a devastating attack.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra was in a very bad state. While he was trapped inside that first spherical prison, the Demonic heads devoured the former Espada!

That attack had caused Ulquiorra's clothes to be torn, as all that was left was his hakama, which were also torn but enough to preserve the dignity of the former Espada; But this is not important. His body was covered in blood and bite marks, his right eye had been gouged out, his left arm was dangling in a disgusting way meaning that any movement could cause it to fall, many of his bones and some of his internal organs were now completely visible. In terms of physical appearance, he has become terrifying...

Slowly, his injuries began to heal and disappear.

Jose looked in shock at the former Espada. It was a terrifying sight, to be eaten alive. Ordinary people would be terrified just thinking about it, let alone experiencing that feeling, but Ulquiorra still remained steadfast.

'what the hell?! And he didn't even react!' Jose already knew about Ulquiorra's healing ability, but whether Ulquiorra had healing ability or not, he must feel the pain!

Ulquiorra quickly charged towards the Saint Wizard and gave him a powerful punch in the face.

"Puño de Titàn!"

The Saint Wizard was pushed back dozens of meters. But he only received little damage, because his aura protected him like a shield.

Ulquiorra looked calmer than ever.

"Ulquiorra-san, you are truly a monster. I don't know anyone who could take that attack without showing any reaction, let alone survive." Jose spoke seriously.

"How disappointing. Did you really think you could kill me just because you were able to mutilate my body?" Ulquiorra spoke in a cold and indifferent tone. "Do you really think this was the first time my body had received such injuries? How arrogant you are."

Jose's eyes widened and he felt an icy coldness run through his bones. Jose could not believe the words of the former Espada, but he knew that Ulquiorra was not lying.

'but how?!' Jose thought. 'How can someone repeatedly experience this kind of pain and still maintain their sanity?!'

For the first time in his life as a Saint Wizard, he felt fear.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////

Gajeel's body was full of bruises!

Everyone was watching the battle in complete amazement, although Ryos received a lot of damage and his right arm was unable to move, but he was in control in this battle, as he had speed, strength, and fighting prowess that only befit a warrior who has fought hundreds of deadly battles.

At first, Gajeel was bullying Ryos, but things seem to have become completely the opposite. In fact, some of the spectators were beginning to feel a little pity for the Iron Dragon Slayer. But they didn't dare to move, after all, it didn't seem like Ryos would just break their bones.

"Iron Dragon Roar!" Gajeel shouted.

"It's Useless." Ryos raised his good arm to block the attack, and he succeeded. "What's the matter? Is Mighty Gajeel Redfox incapable of defeating a lowly child like me?" Ryos spoke before a sarcastic and malicious smile appeared on his face. "Look At me! I can't move my right arm and my body has already taken a lot of damage, but I easily managed to knock you out. Isn't that embarrassing?"

The next thing Gajeel knew, he was several meters away from Ryos, barely able to move or breathe due to the pain he was now feeling. He didn't know how it happened, but it was clear that he had been punched hard in the chest. how did he know? This is a very easy question, because there was a large purple bruise on his chest!

"This is really pathetic." Ryos spoke coldly. "I can't believe Ryos couldn't defeat you."

"That bastard will never be able to defeat me, nor will he! I don’t know what you are, but I know very well that it was you who helped him." Gajeel shouted angrily.

"you are right." Rios answered simply. "But it's not what you think."

"What?!"

"Well, except for martial prowess, I didn't give him anything. All I did was make him use his full strength, or should I say, that's what his current level allows." Ryos smiled. "The reason why half of his power became sealed is because he did not fully accept his dark side!"

Gajeel was speechless, everyone watching was trembling.

"His current level?" Lucy was shocked after hearing that. If the words of that possessed child are true, it means that Ryos can become stronger than he is now.

Even though the outcome was clear, Gajeel tried to stand up and continue fighting. But he was unable to move his body. He felt that his back was stuck to the ground.

What he didn't know was that the floor beneath him had turned black due to the shadow magic that Ryos had created in order to pin down the Iron Dragon Slayer. At the same time, Lucy and the Phantom Guild members were also unable to move.

"what is happening?!"

"You need to calm down a little. I just want to talk to you for a bit, can I? Jeez, you're not that different from Metalicana." Ryos spoke calmly.

"How the hell do you know Dad?!" Gajeel shouted with extreme anger, all he wanted now was to put his hand on the shadow dragon slayer's throat.

Ryos closed his eyes. "I know a lot more than you do." Ryos opened his eyes and a wry smile appeared on his face. "Metalicana, Grandeeney, Wasslogia and Igneel. Wendy Marvell, Sting Eucliffe, Natsu Dragneel, and you. You were trained by dragons and abandoned seven years ago on July 7th. Am I wrong?" Ryos's smile widened before he spoke again. "But what you don't know is that you are all just pawns in a game that you don't even know how to play!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Gajeel spoke with a little confusion.

Except for the last part that was questionable, everything Ryos said was true. Although Gajeel didn't understand most of what was said, he was able to put together some pieces; He had heard some rumors about a girl named Wendy Marvell who used Sky Dragon Slayer magic, and he definitely knew the Fire Dragon Slayer, Natsu Dragneel. Does this mean that all dragon slayers have something in common?

"I don't know anything about what you're saying! But I know that your life will end as soon as I lay my hands on you."

"I see, you're jealous." Ryos spoke calmly.

"Huh?!" Gajeel asked not understanding.

"You can fool yourself and anyone else, but not me!" Ryos spoke in a firm tone. "You were always jealous of him!"

"Shut up!" Gajeel shouted.

"Before Ryos came to Phantom Lord, you were the focus of everyone’s attention. Even though they didn’t like you because you were so rude, everyone in the guild looked at you with admiration..." Ryos was silent for a moment before he continued speaking. "But...about four years ago, everything changed after Ryos came into the picture. He showed potential and talent that you didn’t have; little by little, Ryos became the center of attention, but what angered you most was that everyone really loved him. That's why you hate him and quarrel with him. But no matter how many times you manage to defeat him, you will always feel like a loser because you know very well that he will become stronger than you and will defeat you badly, like now." Ryos looked at the Iron Dragon Slayer who was trying to get up but to no avail.

"damn you!!" Gajeel shouted.

Ryos sighed. "But on the other hand, Ryos may be angry with you, but he never hate you."

Everyone was shocked, especially Gajeel who seemed to be unable to breathe; Gajeel was constantly teasing and quarreling with Ryos, and he didn't even bother to hide his hatred towards Ryos. So why the hell didn't Ryos hate the Iron Dragon Slayer?!

"W-why?" Gajeel spoke in confusion.

"Because he considers you like a brother. In his mind, this guild is his home, and every member of this guild is a member of his family." Ryos answered calmly. "He always admired you because you were stronger than anyone else in Phantom and he wanted to become like you so that he could fight alongside you in the future. But it seemed that his successes were not to your liking." Ryos smiled sarcastically before continuing his words. "He knew very well that you were jealous of him and hated him, and he knew why; he tried his best and is still doing his best to make you feel better, but he failed miserably. If you want to hear my personal opinion, someone like you deserves nothing more than to lie on the ground and die like a dog."

Gajeel's body began to slowly sink into the black earth.

"What th-"

"The shadows will swallow you up and you will disappear into the darkness forever. I hope you have some friends in the other world, because no one here will miss you." A creepy smile appeared on Ryos' face. "Good Night."

"Ryos-kun!!!"

The Shadow Dragon Slayer's eyes widened before he slowly turned to the owner of that voice. "F-Frosch.." For the first time since he became possessed, he spoke in his original voice.

Ryos was completely stunned, it was as if he had not met his cat for a long time.

"Fro... he wants Ryos." The crying cat spoke. "Fro wants Ryos back!"

The blackness on the floor began to fade little by little, as everyone was able to move freely.

Gajeel looked at Ryos; The Shadow Dragon Slayer's defense was now open, this was his only and perfect chance.

Gajeel quickly got up and delivered a powerful punch under Ryos' chin, who flew high into the air due to the force of this punch.

"Iron Dragon Roar!!!" Gajeel roared as he put all his Power into this attack. Ryos was swallowed by a roar that destroyed everything in his path, causing a large hole to appear on the other side of the moving building.

Ryos' body fell to the floor with a thud that made everyone involuntarily close their eyes. Ryos wasn't aware of what happened to him, that's why he couldn't deal with this attack, it all happened so quickly.

"Ryos-kun!!!!" Frosch ran towards the fainted child.

Everyone was looking with disgust at the Iron Dragon Slayer, but Gajeel didn't seem to care at all. He was thinking...

You are fighting a child who is unable to defend himself! Do you call yourself a warrior?!?!

He never hate you.

You were always jealous of him!

He's always admired you.

No one here will miss you.

Gajeel tried to ignore the voices in his head. He didn't understand why he felt this way, he had won, but why did he feel like he was the one who lost?

No matter how many times you manage to defeat him, you will always feel like a loser because you know very well that he will become stronger than you and will defeat you badly.

Gajeel's victory only happened through a dirty trick, a fact that Gajeel constantly tried to ignore.

Does Ryos deserve all that contempt and hatred? Did Ryos do something unforgivable to be treated this way? Is it wrong that Ryos is a successful and popular person?

Gajeel already knew the answer, it's No!

'What the hell did I do?'

For the first time in his life, Gajeel felt guilt eating away at his heart. Gajeel had always done harm to the Shadow Dragon Slayer even though Ryos had done nothing wrong. This fight was what Gajeel needed to get off his high horse and think sensibly.

*Booooom!*

Except Gajeel, everyone looked at the wall that had exploded. And the perpetrator was none other than Natsu Dragneel.

Finally, Gajeel came out of his trance and calmly looked at the fire dragon slayer. "I was wondering when you would come."

Natsu quickly looked around, he noticed that Lucy and all the Phantom Lord members were beaten, but what caught his attention most was Ryos who seemed to be in a sorry state.

"You.." Natsu was shocked as he pointed his finger at Ryos, his hand was shaking. "You did this?"

"Yes." Although Gajeel seemed indifferent, Natsu noticed something different in the Iron Dragon Slayer's voice. Is that sorrow? sadness? pain?

Gajeel smiled before taking a fighting stance, as the fire dragon slayer looked angrier than before. The newcomer was clearly looking for a fight, and Gajeel would have gladly given him one.

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

"Dark Arrows!!" Jose shouted.

A large number of thin, bullet-like projectiles made of concentrated purple magical energy began to shoot out from Jose's aura, but the moment this happened, Ulquiorra was prepared. Despite the large number of incoming attacks, Ulquiorra barely managed to dodge and dodge each one of the magic bullets.

Ulquiorra was able to get close to the Saint Wizard. When he got close enough, he used the sonido to hide from Jose's sight.

Jose heard a voice behind him, so he knew Ulquiorra was there, or so he thought. Jose swung his dark sword back, but found nothing!

At the same time, Ulquiorra returned to the same place where he disappeared and delivered a powerful punch to Jose's face.

"Puño de Titàn."

Jose was pushed dozens of meters back, with Ulquiorra's fist still attached to his opponent's face. But the Saint Magician quickly stopped stepping back and looked coldly at his opponent, as his aura was protecting him from harm.

"I thought you were smart enough not to make the same mistake again." Jose said sarcastically.

"I did." Ulquiorra spoke, his fist glowing bright green.

Jose noticed that Ulquiorra's fist was stained with blood, which meant...

"What?!" Jose shouted in horror. He knew what was going to happen and he couldn't avoid it.

"Gran Rey Cero."

The last thing Jose knew was that his body was embracing a big ball made of pure green reiatsu.

At the same time, Ulquiorra threw another punch. But this punch was not directed at Jose, but rather at Gran Rey Cero itself.

"Puño de Titàn."

Jose pushed away backwards with tremendous speed. Jose could feel his skin slowly burning due to Gran Rey Cero, but he chose to put all his Power into his dark aura as it grew larger and darker; He chose to strengthen his aura in order to protect him from the attack, because he knew very well that he would never be able to get away from this attack, especially after he saw with his own eyes the damage caused by this attack.

*Baaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!*

Even though the distance was far away, everyone in Magnolia heard the sound of the explosion.

The place was covered in steam resulting from the explosion, but the steam quickly disappeared, revealing what was inside. Jose was floating in the air panting, he looked completely terrified; His dark aura is no longer there, his clothes are threadbare and worn out, and there are a few burn marks on his face.

Tens of meters? Hundreds of metres? Thousands of meters? Jose did not know how far it was from the coast, but he knew very well that it was very far, for Jose could barely see the shore; But he cared little, because he was thinking about the fact that he had narrowly escaped death. In fact, he still couldn't believe he had survived the attack that overpowered the Jupiter Cannon.

"No wonder Makarov had a hard time fighting that guy." Jose muttered. "It's not just his Power, it's his intelligence and cunning that make him a dangerous opponent."

After a few seconds, Ulquiorra suddenly appeared in front of the Saint Wizard; But he looked paler than usual, and he was panting a little. he had used Gran Rey Cero three times in a very short time, it was normal for Ulquiorra to feel tired.

Jose quickly took a fighting stance, as his dark aura once again appeared around his body.

"Let's end this once and for all!!"

«???????»

Jose found himself in a place that could be described as darker than darkness itself. He felt that all his senses had become useless. He felt that he had become just an idea.

"What is this?! Where am I?!" Due to his lack of senses, Jose did not know whether these words had come out of his mouth or were just thoughts inside his head. Truly, the lack of senses is both strange and terrifying at the same time.

"What a shame, I can't believe a bug like you has caused us so much inconvenience." A strange voice spoke that sounded like the sound of thousands of people speaking at the same time, although its voice was rather loud it seemed incredibly calm.

Jose could not determine the location of the voice, as he felt as if this voice came from everywhere.

"It's been a long time since I've seen another idiot want to use shadow magic."

Since Jose was a man who got angry easily, those words angered him greatly. "Who are you calling an idiot?! Show yourself and I'll show you who the real idiot is!!"

"Know your place, human!"

Jose felt very intense pain, words cannot describe it. Jose did not know whether he was screaming or not, because he had no sense of hearing; But he felt as if all his bones had been shattered, his muscles had been torn, and his internal organs had been burned. Worst of all, this pain would stop for only one second and return in a more painful way than before. It was like destroying the body and reforming it only to be destroyed again!

Whoever made that voice clearly did not accept that insult.

"You have not seen the destinies and know nothing of what lies beyond the heavens and the underworlds; yet here you are, threatening me even though you have no knowledge of who or what I am? You already have an inflated estimate of yourself." The mysterious entity spoke without anything changing in its calm tone of voice. "You know what's funny about you humans? Your excessive pride. You believe that you are the best and the strongest and that nothing can stand in your way, but this prevailing belief is the cause of all your problems."

Suddenly, Jose no longer felt even a little pain, it was as if that pain had never existed in the first place!

Jose did not know what was happening, but he knew very well that he had gotten himself into a serious problem!

'How can I hear that thing when I can't even hear my own voice?' 'How did I not lose my mind because of that pain?' These were the questions that were running inside the Saint Wizard's head.

"You're hearing me because I wanted you to hear me, otherwise you wouldn't have heard anything. You didn't lose your mind because I wanted you to stay conscious." The mysterious entity spoke as if it had read the Saint Wizard's thoughts.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" Jose asked, looking very frightened. It is a truly terrifying feeling, to stand helpless in front of an entity that can excel at torturing you in ways that go beyond human understanding.

"I don't know how you learned shadow magic and I don't want to know. The only one who deserved to use original shadow magic was Skiadrum Cheney, and I highly doubt you deserve to use it. Normally I would have made you suffer here forever, but the Creator commanded us not to kill ignorant people. That's why I'll give one last chance and let you go this time. Be grateful."

«With Ulquiorra and Jose»

Jose opened it and began to look around frantically before using his hands to feel his face and body. His senses had returned!

The Saint Wizard was breathing rapidly; There were many times when Jose felt extremely happy, many times when he felt that he had escaped certain death, but those many times were nothing compared to what he felt now.

Jose looked at the former Espada who still stood there without moving. Jose still didn't know if his body had gone to that dark world and returned, or if only his consciousness had gone there; But he was able to guess that the time period he spent in that world was completely different from the time period in Earthland. Jose knew very well that if the time period between the two worlds were the same, Jose would have fallen long ago. After all, Ulquiorra was not one to miss opportunities.

Although all the previous events may require time to list, they happened in a very short time.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra was somewhat surprised. Moments ago, Jose had made his dark aura cover his body, but after one second, that aura disappeared to reveal the Saint Wizard who showed very noticeable changes; Jose's face was as pale as the deads, his pants were completely wet (obviously to Ulquiorra that water had come out of the saint Wizard's bladder), and his hair was white as snow.

Ulquiorra did not understand what had happened, but now he preferred to eliminate his enemy and then try to understand him. Then Ulquiorra would have eliminated two problems.

Jose tried to use shadow magic, but his magic didn't work. Although Jose felt a little sad about losing that great magic, he was very happy because it meant that he would never again be welcomed by that terrifying entity. But on the other hand, his energy is still great, which means he can continue fighting; Considering the state of the previous Espada, it was clear that he only had a little reiatsu left.

The Saint Wizard charged toward the former Espada, clearly wanting to end everything in one fell swoop. Ulquiorra remained as calm as ever, as all he did was point his Zanpakuto at Jose and utter the fateful words that would remain in Jose's memory forever.

"Enclose, Murcièlago."

All Jose saw next was blackness.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

«Phantom Lord Guildhall»

Gajeel was lying on the ground, panting heavily. Natsu was strong, and his fights against Ryos and the rest of the Phantom Lord members had drained the Iron Dragon Slayer's Power.

"it's over." Natsu spoke.

Suddenly, the building began to shake violently and lean forward, as if something had pushed the building forcefully. Since the floor had become very slanted, it was impossible for everyone present to remain standing, as some of them fell and their bodies began to slide and roll towards the wall; Unfortunately, due to the battle that took place between Rios and Gajeel, there is no longer a wall, which means that whoever is unlucky enough to come out of that hole will either fall into the sea or onto the ground floor, and both possibilities are worse than the other, especially considering... Building height; Which means that whether that person falls into the sea or on the ground floor, he will inevitably die. The only difference between these options is the place of death.

"what is happening?!" Natsu shouted but no one would answer that question.

Everyone tried to hold on to something so as not to fall off the building, but one person was not so lucky.

"Ryos!! Frosch!!!" Totomaru shouted.

Ryos was still in a state of unconsciousness, as he was unable to prevent his body from sliding into that gap. On the other hand, Frosch was holding his first friend's hand trying to save him, but since Frosch was so weak, all he could do was slow down the speed of Ryos' body sliding. Maybe Frosch will survive because he can fly, but it's a completely different story when we're talking about a shadow dragon slayer.

Totomaru tried to go to the Shadow Dragon Slayer but Su stopped him.

"Let me go!!" Totomaru shouted.

"You can't! Your body is already damaged, if you go you'll die with him!" Su answered quickly. Although she also wanted to save Ryos, she knew very well that any attempt to save the Shadow Dragon Slayer would only increase the death toll.

"Damn it!!!" Totomaru shouted, trying to keep his tears from falling.

Frosch and Ryos were about to reach the edge, but Ryos' body stopped moving because something wrapped around his arm. Whip!

"Whip?" Totomaru looked at the person who used that whip, it was Lucy Heartfilia!

Lucy began to slowly pull Ryos' body up. It's true that Lucy had a bad time because of the Shadow Dragon Slayer, but he didn't hurt her even a little, but rather helped her and saved her even though he didn't owe her anything. Plus, she couldn't let a child die.

"Thank God." Totomaru mumbled before closing his eyes, causing the tears to fall.

"Guys!!" shouted one of the Phantom Lord who was staring at one of the gaps in the ceiling, he looked terrified. "Does any of you know what time it is?"

«In Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guildhall»

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked in awe at the sky, even the shades disintegrated and disappeared.

"The sky...it's black..." Cana mumbled as she looked in disbelief at the sky. The sky has become pitch black, without moon or stars.

"Are the gods angry?!" Wakaba shouted. This question may have been trivial and illogical, but believe it or not, there are quite a few people who have asked themselves the same question, whether they are from Fairy Tail or residents of Magnolia Town!

All the residents of Magnolia Town felt an icy coldness sweep over their bodies and bones.

After a few seconds, green rain began to fall heavily, making the scene even more frightening than it already was.

Everyone had difficulty finding the right words to describe the feeling they are feeling right now.

«With Jose and Ulquiorra»

The wind began to emit a sound like howling, and the sea became very rough, as the waves were so large and high that if one saw them, he would think that the waves wanted to exceed the limits of the sky.

Jose felt the green rain falling on his body. No, it wasn't rain, Jose was sure of it; It's pure, unknown energy, a lot of energy. But a question arose inside the Saint Wizard's head, which monster could release such massive amounts of energy at once and in such a wasteful manner?

Well..

Jose got his answer, and now he wishes he didn't.

After a short time, the rain stopped falling and the black cover that seemed to separate the sky from the earth disappeared; Then the green aura covering the former Espada's body faded, making him visible.

Ulquiorra looked different than before!

Jose gasped as he remembered that he needed oxygen to survive, as he had been holding his breath since the moment Ulquiorra began transforming.

Ulquiorra looked like a winged demon or a monster straight out of a god's nightmares.

Unlike Ulquiorra, Jose was not accustomed to dealing with spiritual energy, which is why he did not know how much power Ulquiorra now possessed, but he knew that it was very enormous.

Through a divine miracle and a lot of luck, Jose escaped from the clutches of that dark entity, but now he stands before a monster no less bad than that dark entity.

Without thinking, Jose unleashed his most powerful and last magic attack.

"Dark Pulse!" Jose moves his hand in an arc before him.

All Ulquiorra did was look with apparent indifference at the incoming attack.

Jose's eyes widened as his attack reached the former Espada. Dark Pulse, his strongest attack, was unable to penetrate the Espada's aura.

If the Getsuga Tenshou was unable to penetrate that aura, how the hell could this weak attack do? The most important question: How the hell would Jose win when he couldn't even scratch the fourth Espada's body.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra was standing in the air and watching indifferently as the dark attack still trying to penetrate his own aura, Ulquiorra then made a comparison between Ichigo and Jose. Ichigo is skilled at using a Zanpakuto and has a lot of brute strength, but Jose has a lot of experience and offensive techniques, and these are things that the orange-haired Soul Reaper does not have, as Ichigo enters the battlefield without having any plans other than one improvised plan represented by one sentence. "Fight and stay alive." In addition, his only offensive technique is Getsuga Tenshou.

If a fight occurs between Ichigo and Jose, there is a high probability that Jose will emerge victorious.

Ulquiorra closed his fist and pulled his arm back, then quickly moved it forward to strike the dark attack that disintegrated as soon as the former Espada's fist collided with it. The Saint Wizard was surprised before he felt a strong blow to his chest that pushed him back dozens of meters.

That strike was not an offensive technique based on reiatsu, it only contained pure muscle power, as the force of that strike created a shock wave that was able to fragment the magical attack and injure the Saint Wizard.

"You are strong." Ulquiorra spoke very calmly as he looked at his hand. "This blow was supposed to break a bone or two."

"Don't fuck with me!!!!" Jose shouted before launching a ton of various magic attacks towards the former Espada. Jose has no plan, he only attacks out of fear and anger.

Ulquiorra did not move a single muscle in his body, he just continued to look at the Saint Wizard.

Jose stopped the attack and then turned to run away, but he found Ulquiorra standing right in front of him. He did this several times but to no avail, as the Espada would always appear in front of Jose within a single moment. The Saint Wizard tried to escape again, but his body became unable to move; What Jose doesn't know is that Ulquiorra has placed a fair amount of reiatsu on the Saint Wizard's body, paralyzing Jose. But Jose's body is still in the air for the same reason.

"Why didn't I use this in the first place? Why did I put my life in danger? That's what you're thinking now, right?" Ulquiorra spoke very calmly as he looked into the terrified wizard's eyes.

Although he was very afraid, he wanted to know the answer. Anyway, Jose can't do anything at the moment.

"I have a lot of raw power hidden within me that I cannot use freely due to some restrictions imposed on me. I can be temporarily liberated from those restrictions, but what would happen if all of that power was released at once?" Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes slightly. "The pressure caused by unleashing my powers could kill many civilians, and recklessly using such force could cause catastrophic casualties and damage."

Whether it was due to reiatsu or fear, the Saint Wizard did not say a word, but he could understand the former Espada's point of view; When Ulquiorra unleashed his power, a tremendous pressure was released to the point that Jose felt as if all his bones were going to break. Jose then realized that if he had not been a powerful Wizard, he would have died due to this pressure.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra was feeling a little annoyed that he used his resurrección on trash like Jose; Ulquiorra deliberately pushed the Saint Wizard away from the town so that he could use his resurrección without causing too much damage. If he used his resurrección in the Phantom Guildhall, a large number of A-Class mages would die, whether they were Phantom Lord or Fairy Tail. This is without talking about the residents of Magnolia Town, many of whom will die due to spiritual pressure.

It may be too dangerous for humans to be near him while the transformation is taking place, but Ulquiorra can confidently say that it is safe for him to be near humans now that his transformation is complete.

Suddenly, Jose could move his body again, but it was because Ulquiorra wanted to.

Ulquiorra sighed slightly before his arm glowed with an almost blinding green light. "Let's see if you can survive from this." Ulquiorra spoke very calmly.

That arm released an energy so transparent that it created such strong winds that Jose made some effort not to be pushed away.

Despair!!

Despair is the feeling of being helpless, unable to do anything, and feeling like you have not achieved anything despite your best efforts. Frustration... loss of hope... loss of determination...

"Puño de Titàn.."

Carrying out Puño de Titàn with his first form, this was the first time he had done so; He didn't need to do that to Ichigo, plus he didn't do it against the Espadas because he wanted to hide his power as much as possible.

But now he's got his chance, and he's not going to waste it!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«In Magnolia Town, Fairy Tail Guildhall.»

Everyone was wondering what had happened just before, as it seemed as if the gods were about to unleash their wrath on the world, but that stopped when the darkness dispersed from existence and left no signs of it happening at all, except for the people who were terrified.

"Just what happened?" Cana spoke with obvious confusion.

"Don't ask questions no one will answer, Cana-chan." An unknown person spoke.

Everyone in the guild immediately turned to see an elderly man walking to the gathered mages with a smile appearing on his face. He appeared to be in perfect health, which was a great relief to everyone present.

"Gramps/Makarov!" Many cheered happily, eliciting a small chuckle from the respected Master of Fairy Tail.

*THUNDERCLAAAAAAP!!!!!*

All of Fairy Tail's members could hear a sound like thunder, but the sky was still clear and there was no gray cloud, so where did this sound come from?

Suddenly, something hit the Fairy Tail Guildhall like an artillery shell!

"what was that?!" Alzack asked. Even though he had good eyes, he could barely see that shell.

Everyone went to the Guildhall to find out what happened. But they were very surprised when they saw that that shell was none other than Jose.

The Saint Wizard looked in a miserable state; Makarov could tell that Jose had some broken bones and internal bleeding, if Jose didn't receive medical attention anytime soon he would die.

"he is Still alive? Interesting. It seems that the Ten Saint Wizards are not as weak as I thought."

Everyone quickly looked back to see who was speaking, this person was none other than Ulquiorra. In his basic form, he didn't want everyone to know more about him; The less they know about him, This better.

"What have you done?" Makarov spoke calmly and seriously. He knew Ulquiorra was strong, but he wanted to know the details.

"I hit him." Ulquiorra answered simply.

Makarov wanted to ask the former Espada more questions in order to get more clarification, but he felt that doing so would not be a wise decision.

Ulquiorra walked for a while before sitting on the edge of the cliff overlooking the sea. Then he took out a small crystal from his pocket and crushed it; But instead of changing his clothes, a peach appeared in his hand.

Ulquiorra began to eat a peach very slowly as he looked at the horizon, he looked somewhat relaxed like a man coming home after a long day of work. Makarov tried to find out what was happening inside the former Espada's head, but failed.

It was a strange day for the Fairy Tail guild members, it all started suddenly and then ended suddenly.

"Okay.." Macao was the first to speak. "Is it over?"

"Yes." Ulquiorra answered calmly. "This senseless war... is over."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«In the Demon World, Second Circle.»

Of all the places in the Demon World, the Second Circle is the most strange and complicated. It was impossible for anyone to distinguish between heaven and earth; If you go to a place there, you will find the earth above you and the sky below you, and there is another place where you will find that the sky is on your right side and the earth is on your left side, and in another place you will find that the earth is present in any direction you look at, as if you are walking inside a giant cave.

The second circle is a truly chaotic and complicated place, even the demons that reside in the circles do not dare to come to this circle for fear of getting lost there for the rest of their lives. Believe it or not, even the Princes of Hell could get lost in this area.

But that is not all. The inhabitants of this district were no less strange than the district itself. There were cursed humans and demons, all of whom were having sex of all kinds; Normal, gay, lesbian.

The sounds of groans and screams were heard throughout the second circle. Human with human, devil with devil, human with devil. It was a strange, terrifying and disgusting scene.

Sex is very fun, no one can say no, but not for those people. In this place, all these damned people were having sex without taking any rest, their bodies were thin which showed that they had been doing this for a very long years.

Although their faces looked happy, the tears that were streaming from their eyes proved quite the opposite. Tears were their only way to express their pain and suffering.

This was the fate of everyone who made a deal with the demons of the Second Circle, whether the deal succeeded or not.

It is an absolute punishment and an inevitable fate!

«In the Palace of Asmodeus»

In a place far away from all this commotion, two Princes of Hell had finished watching what happened between Fairy Tail and the Phantom Lord.

"Well, what do you think?" Bahamut smiled as he looked at Asmodeus.

"It's not bad as I thought; drama, secrets, sudden changes in the way things are going and a lot of possibilities. It's not bad." the Sin of Lust answered quietly but seemed completely satisfied. She knew the risks of keeping the truth from Lucifer, but she was the type who liked to take risks; She wasn't interested in watching those battles as much as she wanted to try something new, after all, there is no life without risk.

On the other hand, Bahamut was happy to know that Asmodeus was the one who knew about Ulquiorra. Asmodeus was easy to convince unlike the rest of the Princes of Hell who would have different reactions; Mammon will set many unfair conditions so that he does not say a word, Sathanas will go into a state of overwhelming rage and will attack Bahamut without thinking or listen, Leviathan will not hesitate for a moment to tell Lucifer.

As for Belphegor, weeeell, he's very very very lazy. He wouldn't know anything about what Bahamut was doing.

"Bahamut-sama, Asmodeus-sama; if I may ask, why didn't Jose use his true shadow magic? Maybe the fight would have been easier for him if he had." Storm Drake spoke.

Bahamut thought for a moment before answering. "I don't know."

"Primal Chaos."

Storm Drake and Bahamut both looked at Asmodeus.

"The magic Jose was using contained primal chaos. This is not magic that can be created by any being in all multiverses. The methods and materials needed to create this magic exist in a place beyond the multiverses, the Void Realm."

"Primal... Chaos?" Bahamut spoke incomprehensibly. He was a million years old and had a lot of knowledge, he had existed before Lucifer created the demon world; But he knew nothing about Primal Chaos, in fact, this was the first time he had heard the term.

Asmodeus sighed before speaking. "Before God created the worlds and multiverses, there was an endless void. But before that void existed, there were great and terrible entities."

"Wait! Do you mean that there were beings that existed before the universes existed?" Bahamut asked in surprise.

"Yes. A very long time ago, before the creation of the universes we know now, God created other worlds and creatures so powerful that Lucifer himself trembled in fear just thinking about them. That era was called “the First Creation„ ."

Bahamut could barely swallow his saliva. Lucifer is very powerful, and everyone in the demon world attests to this; That's why it's scary to even think that there are many creatures that could make Lucifer look as scared as a chicken. "What happened?"

"Those creatures have misbehaved. They have done many things that have angered the Creator, things that maybe even Lucifer himself would not dare do." Asmodeus sighed before speaking again. "The Creator gave them many chances to repent and stop their tyranny, but they went so far that they declared war against Heaven, and from there the first eternal war began. All of creation; worlds, universes, and almost all living creatures were destroyed because of that war. Everything has become like a world of infinite cosmic emptiness."

"But what does this have to do with Primal Chaos?" Storm asked Drake not understanding.

"Although the world turned into a vacuum, some natural elements remained in it that were part of the remnants of war, those elements being primal chaos. The first eternal war was not an ordinary war, as space-time and all kinds of concepts, logic, laws of nature, and laws of existence had become Shaky and unstable; as a result, the primal chaos has a consciousness and a will of its own." Asmodeus answered.

"This means that Primal Chaos has refused to be used by Jose, resulting in him being unable to use true shadow magic." Bahamut spoke after finally managing to put the pieces together.

"Right. But no one has been able to harness Primal Chaos, so how the hell did Skiadrum Cheney manage to do that?" Asmodeus spoke seriously. She knew very well that no one except the Creator could impose control over the Primal Chaos, so whatever Skiadrum did to be able to harness the Primal Chaos, he definitely did not rely on brute force, only fools would do that.

"All I know about this man is that he is a Big Troublemaker. All the races in Earthland have been complaining about him; dragons, humans, gods, and even demons. He is like a storm." Bahamut spoke calmly. "If my memory serves me right, this man completely disappeared after winning his last battle."

"Yes, who would have thought that a man like him would be able to attract the attention of us, the Princes of Hell?" Asmodeus spoke with a little annoyance, but she quickly smiled maliciously. "I hope you didn't forget the second condition, Bahamut-kun~~."

Bahamut's face turned pale, but Storm Drake did his best not to laugh. The first condition was to make Asmodeus watch one of Ulquiorra's battles so that she would be convinced that it was okay to cover up Bahamut's actions, and the second condition was to have sex!

To all the inhabitants of the demon world, Asmodeus is a seductively beautiful demon, there is no denying that. Everyone wants her in their bed, everyone except the Princes of Hell.

Why?

Because they know the truth!

Asmodeus is not a woman, but a man!

Asmodeus is a kinky demon by all standards, especially when it comes to sexual desires. For this reason, he changes his gender from time to time at will in order to enjoy the physical pleasures of both males and females.

Bahamut was completely terrified. He is evil, corrupt, and has many bad qualities, but that does not mean that he will have sex with man, even if that man is embodied in the form of a seductive woman!

Demons may have taught humans how to practice homosexuality, but this does not necessarily mean that all demons practice homosexuality. It would be like asking a poison maker to drink the poison he created!

Bahamut sighed in frustration as he reviewed his options; Sex with Asmodeus or hellish punishment from the Demon Emperor himself. It seems that Bahamut has no choice but to carry out Asmodeus' demands.

'Maybe it would have been better if Mammon had known my secret.' Bahamut thought sadly. If he had the right to pray, he would have asked God to keep Asmodeus in his female form. 'Ulquiorra Schiffer, you'd better put on a good show.'

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«In a forest»

Porlyusica stood in the East Forest outside her home, her mind drifting with the wind 'I can feel their fear. The trees, the earth, the air. This is exactly why… I HATE HUMANS! DAMMIT!" she kicked a crate of apples in frustration and several other things around her "They're so dim witted they have no idea how to solve even a simple problem without their fists! You're an absolute nit wit Makarov, I tried to warn you but of course you never listen to me!" She glanced over at a nearby tree and ceased her angry tirade "Mystogan."

Sure enough, Mystogan sat in front of her holding an apple "Do you mind if I have this?"

"I was wondering how the old geezer was able to recover from the spell so quickly, now it all makes sense. When Makarov was hit by the drain spell you gathered his lost magic."

"Wise as always." he bit into the apple.

"Hey, I never said you could eat that!"

"This war is over now."

"I'm not a proponent of any kind of violence, even between loathsome humans. That being said, aren't you one of Makarov's men? You shouldn't be wasting your time here, your allies could have used your help."

"I am aware." the wind scattered around him, revealing a large number of flags with the Phantom Lord guild mark on them.

'The flags of Phantom Lord, there are so many. He must have overthrown every single one of their branches in the kingdom.' Porlyusica thought.

"Would you mind if I took another apple for the road?"

"You are going to pick up this mess you made before you go right? Honestly, I'll never understand humans. They thirst for power and find themselves at war, they forget how much pain and sorrow it can bring All that matters to them is their victory."

"I believe that there is a way to save them from that pain and sorrow, it is a sacred light that guides all of us."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«In Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guildhall»

The Fairy Tail guild members were singing and dancing. As for Ulquiorra, he was still sitting in his place, looking deep in thought.

'These people never cease to amaze me.' Ulquiorra thought. Despite the damage done to the guild and its members, no one was even slightly angry with Lucy, not even Makarov himself. Lucy ended up crying like a little girl.

[Okay, I won't argue with you about this. But there's a little thing I didn't understand, why the hell did Makarov cry?]

All Ulquiorra did was stay silent.

[Anyway, I don't think what you did will go unnoticed, you know what I'm talking about.]

Ulquiorra didn't need any hints, the transformation certainly attracted unwanted attention. Magic Council, Golden Circle Council, Dark Guilds, Demonic Guilds and many others; They all noticed the darkness that covered Magnolia Town. All eyes are on the former Espada, and things have become much more difficult than it already are.

Although the Golden Circle Council had no ill intentions towards him, Ulquiorra would not lower his guard, but it could be said that there was no need to worry at the moment. The Dark Guilds and Demonic Guilds had already blacklisted his name along with Gildarts Clive and God Serena due to the heavy losses they suffered due to the former Espada, but after Ulquiorra proved that he was capable of fighting the Ten Saint Magicians themselves, they will work hard More than before to bring him down.

After performing so many missions, the Dark Guilds and Demonic Guilds had not shown enough Power for him to worry about them, for now, they were just potential threats to him.

But it's different when we talk about the Magic Council. If the Dark Guilds and Demonic Guilds were just potential threats, then the Magic Council was a whole lot of real threats!

According to the information the former Espada possessed, the Magic Council had the full support of the legal Guilds and the King himself, not to mention a war arsenal sufficient to make a few kingdoms kneel before the Magic Council. In addition, he heard that there are four Mages who belong to the Order of the Ten Saint Wizards, but they are so exceptionally powerful that they are called the “Four Gods of Ishgar.”

Ulquiorra sighed slightly, the Rune Knights were on their way here, he would have to find a way to deal with them.

" pervert!"

Ulquiorra looked back, Cana was standing right behind him carrying a large white cloak.

"What is this, woman?" Ulquiorra asked coldly.

"Don't tell me you plan to walk the streets of Magnolia half-naked." Cana spoke with a little annoyance.

Ulquiorra didn't need to look at himself to know that he was wearing nothing but a torn hakama. He was unable to wear other clothes because he lost the rest of the crystals in his battle against Jose.

Ulquiorra took the cloak and wrapped it around his shoulders.

"You're the last person I'd expect to do something like this to me." Ulquiorra spoke coldly.

"You! When someone gives you something, you say 'thank you', pervert!" Cana shouted.

"I didn't ask you for anything, woman."

Cana felt her anger reach high levels. Cana looked annoyed at Makarov who had an embarrassed smile on his face. He was the one who made her go to Ulquiorra. She knew very well that Makarov wanted to ease the tension between her and the Fourth Espada. She appreciated Makarov's effort, but she could not bear to stay near Ulquiorra for a moment.

"I have a name, you know." Cana spoke annoyed.

"Me too." Ulquiorra answered calmly.

Cana tried to calm down her anger. Her friends were celebrating. She was not going to ruin this party because of a stupid fight.

"Anyway.." Cana sighed. "Are you going to stay here forever? You haven't moved in six hours."

"I was just thinking." Ulquiorra spoke without looking at Cana.

"You seem to have a lot of things to think about, don't you?" A sarcastic smile appeared on Cana's face.

"You have no idea." Ulquiorra answered. He wasn't lying, he was thinking of several ways to get rid of his problems; Demon World, Demon Guilds, Dark Guilds and Magic Council. Ulquiorra may be very powerful but that is not a good reason to ignore potential threats; Aizen underestimated his enemies, but now he spends the rest of his life in Muken because of this mistake, which is why Ulquiorra tries not to make this mistake.

Cana was surprised when her sarcastic question was answered. Ulquiorra seemed to lack a lot of social skills, but at the same time, she felt like he had a lot of problems. On the other hand, Ulquiorra didn't know why he was still talking to Cana, but it was okay as long as he wasn't giving her important information.

However, the conversation was stopped when everyone heard the sound of metal footsteps coming towards the destroyed Guildhall. Most people stared to see a large group of men dressed in white and carrying spears and shields.

Many seemed terrified, but it was expected that these people would eventually show up to conduct an investigation of some sort. They just hoped it would end quickly.

"Everyone please gather in one place!" One of the knights ordered.

[Who the hell are they?]

'Rune Knights. A stupid group of Soldiers who serve the Magic Council.'

The majority of the guild began to do as they were told, gathering near the entrance with several of the stronger mages at the front. The knight noticed that Ulquiorra did not move from his place, the former Espada was not paying any attention to what was happening.

"You! Come here immediately!" The knight shouted in a little annoyance, but Ulquiorra did not move an inch from his place, and this made the knight become angry. "I told you to come here, you brat."

This poor knight did not know that he would regret what he said.

The knight fell to his knees due to the spiritual pressure emanating from Ulquiorra's body. Being insulted by a weak and arrogant person was not something the Fourth Espada could tolerate.

The knight made a great effort to raise his head only to find Ulquiorra standing a few steps away.

"Do you dare disobey the orders of the Magic Council?" The knight spoke, trying to hide his fear.

"I'm an Arsilay rank, only Guild Masters and key members of the Magic Council can give me orders, what makes a low-rank person like you qualified enough to give me orders?" Ulquiorra answered very coldly.

"My bad~~."

Ulquiorra stopped releasing spiritual pressure before looking at the rest of the knights who were on alert, but the knights quickly moved away slightly to make way for the unknown person.

A young man with long short blue hair, brown eyes, and intricately designed red tattoos that were located above and below his right eye, he was wearing a long white jacket with black lines on the edges over a dark shirt, pants, and matching shoes. However, his attitude was somewhat arrogant.

"I sensed the presence of a powerful wizard among these knights, but I did not expect that wizard to be you, Siegrain Fernandes." Ulquiorra spoke softly. Siegrain is one of the main members of the Magic Council as well as one of the Ten Saint Wizards.

"Oh, you know me? That'll simplify things." Siegrain smiled a little slyly. "The Magic Council requests you to come."

"You could have just contacted me via the lacrima, you didn't have to travel all that way."

"It's just that I wanted to meet Devil of magnolia face to face."

"I see." Ulquiorra walked towards the Saint Mage until there was only three steps between them.

Ulquiorra knew that the man in front of him was just a clone; He had heard that the main members did not personally go out in public, but rather used clones. After all, these people were the ones most targeted by the Dark Guilds, and all bad scenarios were going to happen.

"For a Clone, you are too strong." Ulquiorra spoke. He felt a tremendous magic power hidden in Siegrain's body. He may not be stronger than Jose, but he is still strong.

"You're the first person to know that I'm just a clone without I telling him." Siegrain smile widened slightly. "My true body is in Era."

"The information I received from the council is that you are coming to conduct a thorough investigation of Fairy Tail, but I am not a member of this guild."

"We've been reviewing some files and the council wants to interview you. You're not accused of any crime, so don't worry about spending time in prison."

"Your fragile prisons are the last thing I should worry about." Ulquiorra answered coldly and without fear.

The Rune Knights and Fairy Tail members alike were surprised, what Ulquiorra said was more like an indirect insult towards the Council.

Siegrain was a little surprised but quickly laughed. "You are truly an interesting man, only the Four Gods of Ishgar can talk like this to the main members of the Council." But soon his features became serious. "You're rude, you know that?"

"I only show respect to those who deserve it. That all." Ulquiorra answered with apparent indifference.

A malicious smile appeared on Siegrain's face. "Do you think you'll get away with this?"

Suddenly, a yellow aura appeared around the Saint Wizard's body and the ground began to shake due to the excess of magic energy. But the facial features of the former Espada did not change even slightly. After a few seconds, Ulquiorra released his spiritual pressure; The collision between magic energy and spiritual pressure made the floor shake violently and crack.

"There are two Saint Wizards who fought me before you; Makarov Dreyar almost died and Jose Burla is in critical condition now, You and I know very well that they are stronger than you. Do you think you have any chance to stand against me?"

Everyone was feeling nervous and afraid, the last thing they wanted was another battle between two have Saint Wizard level Power.

After two minutes, Ulquiorra stopped releasing his spiritual pressure and calmly walked towards the Saint Wizard who did not lower his guard even slightly.

"let's go." Ulquiorra spoke calmly as he stood next to Siegrain. "I don't want to waste any more time."

[What?!?! 0_0]

"Heh?" Siegrain was surprised.

"Heeeeh?" The Rune Knights were surprised.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeh?!?!?!" Everyone in Fairy Tail shouted, except for Makarov.

Everyone was surprised by the unexpected turn of events. Some had wondered if Ulquiorra was afraid or hesitant, but Siegrain and Makarov saw it differently; They knew that Ulquiorra could be anything but fearful and coward. It was clear that Ulquiorra did not want to fight but if they were forced upon him he Will fight without mercy.

On the other hand, the former Espada knew that going with Siegrain was the only and best option; He does not know how things will end if he goes with Siegrain, but he knows to some extent what will happen if he refuses to go with the Saint wizard. This could cause him a lot of problems that could eventually lead to a fierce war between him and the entire kingdom.

Siegrain looked at the leader of the Rune Knights. "Tie him up with magic-nullifying shackles and handcuffs. Tell the guards at Ira to begin enforcing the Pagma Protocol."

"But sir, he's one man. I don't think there's any need for that protocol." The leader was surprised by the words of the saint Wizard.

"Just follow orders." Siegrain spoke in a firm tone.

"Yes sir!" The leader answered fearfully before quickly leaving.

Siegrain sighed slightly before looking at Ulquiorra. The Pagma Protocol is a defensive protocol used only in emergency situations. The number of times this protocol has been implemented can be counted on the fingers of one hand. This protocol was only implemented if Era was attacked by enemy armies. A few years ago, this protocol had been used several times when the Kingdom of Fiore and the Kingdom of Bosco were at war against each other.

The Rune Knights placed shackles and shackles on the Fourth Espada, with Ulquiorra now restrained in such a way that his movement was impeded; His legs, arms, neck, and they even put a metal muzzle over his mouth to prevent him from using his teeth to make a surprise attack. In addition, these restrictions are very heavy

All in all, Ulquiorra would never be able to escape, or so the Rune Knights thought.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra was not even slightly bothered, as he did not raise any objection.

"let's go." Siegrain spoke before walking towards his carriage.

At the same time, Ulquiorra walked quietly, his heavy chains making sounds with every step he took; He was not walking fast or slow, but was walking at his usual pace, as it seemed as if these restrictions made no difference. Everyone was completely amazed, how could someone as skinny as Ulquiorra carry all those weights like they were nothing?

The Rune Knights were watching their prisoner with extreme caution. They were feeling afraid and they did not know why. Although restricted in this way, Ulquiorra was and remains a source of fear and dread; It was not through a special ability to manipulate the mind to induce fear, but rather it was just his presence that made others show instinctive reactions. These knights simply understood that Ulquiorra was dangerous and that they should not do anything to make him angry.

"I'll go with you." Makarov spoke firmly.

"I'll go with you too!" Erza shouted.

Siegrain stopped walking and thought a little before answering; Makarov is a Saint Wizard, so he has the right to go to Era and can also be part of the protocol, but regarding the red-haired mage, Siegrain has some personal reasons why he agrees to her request. "Well then, go with me."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«??????????»

In a barren, rocky place lacking all forms of life, there were breathing sounds coming from one of the huge rock caves. It looked like a monster was sleeping there.

Suddenly, two luminous balls appeared in front of the huge cave; The first ball was white, while the second was grey.

"We need to talk to you, Igneel." A male voice came out from the gray ball.

Other than the breathing sounds, there was no answer.

"It's about the plan." A female voice came out from the white ball.

After a minute, a sound resembling a yawn came out of the cave.

"Grandeeney, as long as Acnologia is away from our children we have nothing to worry about." Igneel answered.

"What would you say if I told you that the Skiadrum had become part of the plan?" A voice emerged from the gray ball.

Suddenly, the huge cave turned into liquid lava. From the midst of this lava, a majestic red dragon appeared, and this dragon was none other than Igneel.

"What the hell are you saying, Metalicana?!?!" Igneel roared angrily.

"Yes. It seems that Skiadrome trained one of the children and made him a Shadow Dragon Slayer." Metalkana answered calmly.

Igneel calmed down a little. "how do you know that?"

"My child and Metalicana's child have met the Shadow Dragon Slayer." Grandeeney answered.

"Do you think Skiadrum would want to help us? After all, more dragon slayers means more probability of the plan succeeding." Metalkana spoke.

"Don't make me laughing. Helping us and humanity is the last thing Skiadrome would ever think of doing." Igneel spoke in a decisive tone. "I don't know what he wants. The Skiadrum I know doesn't do anything for free. If he wants to sabotage our plan, all he has to do is kill our children."

"Maybe he has a feud with Acnologia, just like us." Grandeeney spoke.

"I don’t think so; Skiadrum does everything alone, he will not allow others to do his own work; whoever that person is and no matter how powerful he is, if he dares to disturb Skiadrum, Skiadrum will not hesitate for a single moment to attack that person, and I think you know very well what is happened when Skiadrum was provoked by the strongest god in the entire Earthland."

"I remember it like it happened yesterday. I don't know how humans managed to forget that battle." Metalicana spoke.

"If he doesn't want to kill Acnologia, than what's the point of having a Shadow Dragon Slayer?" Grandeeney spoke.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this." Igneel spoke before sighing. "I will never be able to understand his way of thinking."

The two glowing balls disappeared, but Igneel remained.

"What are you planning, Skiadrum Cheney?"

############################

Sorry for the delay, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

I am ready to answer your questions.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

82.3K 2.2K 19
The Shinagami in Soul Society have cast Ichigo Kurosaki aside. He was forgotten by everyone. Everyone that is, except the Arrancar and Aizen, and the...
29.6K 1.4K 33
What happens after you've died? That's a question which has haunted us for many centuries. Lucy, however, is soon to find out as she tragically passe...
30.2K 767 19
18 + Mature content Kisuke Urahara saves a princess from giving her life up. Later he asks her to be his wife. How do you think there story is going...
1.1K 20 17
What happens when a young trainer from Sinnoh falls into the world of Fairy Tail? How will our favorite Fairy Tail mages deal with the new addition...