Austria-Hungary {CH}

By Rosie_Rosaline

── π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ── Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... More

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
πŸ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
14.
β™‘
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE πŸŒ•
PART TWO πŸ‚πŸŒ”
PART THREE πŸπŸŒ’πŸ·
PART FOUR β—‡β€’ πŸŒ‘Β°.β€’β—‡
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
40.
𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲π“ͺ - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓰π“ͺ𝓻𝔂
41. PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
π•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
Frozen land

25.

455 14 19
By Rosie_Rosaline

.• . °•. 🍂 • °. 🍁 ° •. ° • 🍂 . •° .

After the cracking sound- it all became quite...

He only heard his steady heartbeats and another sound alongside it - somebody's rugged, heavy breaths...

He felt as the one, who had been holding and covering him - leant away and heavily fell to the ground next to him.

Hungary, ever so slowly opened his eyes.

Next to him was the creature, huddled up on the cold cement floor. His body and the way he was gritting his sharp teeths and hissing quietly, clearly showed that he was in extreme pain.

Hungary blinked slowly and noticed what was the cause of the creature's pain.

His right wing was broken , the broken bone piercing through the skin, from it, his lack blood was streaming down and covering the cement garage floor around him. It was a undeniably a compouned fracture...

Hungary looked down at the storage battery that was not so far away from his leg and as a kind of realisation- his face paled.
He glanced up at the high shelf, where among the other batteries, just above him, was an empty place - the fallen battery's place.

It had saved him...? But why??

No... It's surely a trick.

Dangerous, AH said he is extreme dangerous...

Unlaced thoughts were racing in his mind, his face paleing even more as he looked back and forth from the laying battery to the whimpering creature.
He sucked in a sharp breath as his heart clenched to the sounds of the creature's painful whimpers.

'Help him.' he heard his own inner voice, and suddenly, his legs moved and before he could comprehend what was he doing, he was kneeling next to the creature.
He reached out with his hand unconsciouly, ready to touch the creature.

'Help him.' he heard his own voice again. The longing to touch him clouded his mind, the instinctual determination that his touch will help the creature, lingered in him like an additing drug. But before his skin could have touched him, the bones in the creature's wing snapped back to their rightful place with a loud crack. Though, the creature was still huddled up and struggling in pain as his blood was dripping down to the floor continouosly.

Hungary's mind awoke at the crack sound, his eyes widening in terror.
He retracked his hand to his chest instantly and jumped away.

What had he been doing...

He could see as the thing slowly healed himself, growling less and less with each passing seconds.
His heart was racing and his mind was in full panic and dread.

Dangerous...

He has to kill it now, while it's still injured. If this monsters heals- it won't just kill him but others too...

His brain was telling him otherwise tirelessly, to stop, to help the boy, to trust, but he shook off the his inner voice. It already killed many people, why wouldn't it do again...

He noticed a crowbar near the shelf and without any more waiting and opportunity for his mind to speak him off, he turned around and hurriedly grabbed it.
He speeded back to the creature and lifted the heavy crowbar...

The creature turned his head up to him, his pitch black eyes staring into his soul.

Hungary's heart was pumping his ears, sweat dripping down his forehead. He felt his palms sweating too, the crowbar in his hand trembling as he was staring into the creature's eyes.His chest tightened, the airs leaving his loungs. He must do it...

He felt his soul, like a fragile glass shattering in misery as he looked into the creatures eyes.

"N-no!" He gritted his teeth and shook his head. He was hypervantillating, and was ready to faint in pain. The inner pull in him, which was like an invisible but beyond powerful reel, made him subcosciously realise, he is bounded to the strange and scary boy before him in a way that was beyond comprehension.

As his tears rolled down his face in the passion of soul, he lifted the crowbar again, this time higher, ready to aim down.

The boy noticing his determined stance, turned his gaze away, accepting his fate and ready to recieve the clash....

Which-

never came...

He looked back up at the Hungarian, who seemed to be in his heaviest argument with himself.
Then as a clap of thunder, Hungary's face morfed into anger. He spun around abruptly and threw the crowbar away.

"Miért?!" (Why?!) he exclaimed in surrender as he burried his face into his palmes, sobbing.

He fell to his knees as he broke down.

He couldn't do it. He just couldn't. The feeling of his soul literally being ripped apart - like hidrance, a barrier, forbade him to aim that hell of a crowbar...

He put his hand on his chest, trying to steady his breaths.

The creature, who had healed himself almost completely now, sat up as he looked at Hungary's sitting figure in concern.

Hungary lifted his tired gaze to his. He face look so downtrodden as if he had just had to fight down all the demons of hell just by himself alone. He narrowed his eyes at the boy and angrily snapped.

"Na mire vársz, öljél meg, hajrá!" (Now what are you waiting for, kill me!) he cried, giving up on fighting that irresistible barrier...

The boy tilted his head to the side in confusion, but still did not moved.

Hungary jumped up to his feet clenching his fist.

"Kill me damnit! That's why you're here for, aren't you!" He exclaimed.

The boy got up too then, and started to walk towards him. Hungary was taken aback a bit at his sudden action, his eyes widening. He took a half step back as the boy reservedly approached. He trembled, closing his eyes, turning away slightly and ready to bare whatever will come...

But instead of any sharp pain, he felt as the creature grabbed him and made him turned around.

"Whoahh-" he breathed out, as he was spun around. The boy, looking him up and down checking and skanning Hungary for any injuries that caused him the distress.
When he was content that he was okay and had no physical injuries, he stopped and looked at him. However, Hungary tried to lean away from him. As he smelled the extrem neevousness and fear of the Hungarian, he hissed faintly in frustration.

He felt that Hungary did not trusted him... But why... ?

He leant to Hungary's face then, despite the struggle of him to get his grip from his arm off. Hungary's face became red as soon as the boy's face was so close to his.

He was frozen in position, his face bright red as he was looking at the creature's eyes.

And then it hit him like a toxic chemical and made his rushing and panic thoughts to finally silence ... The boys scent... His scent was like pine trees, cinnamon, and fresh rain...
It gave him an extremely calming aura that made him let his guard off and stop squirming and struggling.

He could have remained like this forever, being hold captative to this mesmerizing scent, close to him...

The creature leant closer to him slowly and smelled his face. His black eyes reflected a strange glint, as he was looking at Hungary's lips and eyes, back and forth.

And then - out of the blue - it growled slightly and licked his left cheek, near his lips.

Snapping out his trance, Hungary stepped back instantly and wipped his face with his sleeves.
"--the hell!" He mumbled with hot and tomato red face. The creature's strange action had left an odd but pleasing tingling feeling in his cheek. It felt like as if tiny flakes were dancing on his skin.

He stared back at the boy, trying to read out the intentions from his face. But it was no use. He seemed like he never took off his poker face like expression. The only emotion he had seen on him so far was the scared glance he had shown him previously. But nothing else...

Maybe he is playing with him? But why didn't he just kill him...

"What do you want from me...?" He asked softly. In his dream, the boy had spoken. Maybe he will speak to him again. Yes, how he wants to hear him again...
'What ?!' he scolded himself as soon as he realised his thoughts. Why would he want to hear him. No, he did not want to hear that beautiful voice again.

Wait...

He shook his head again and gathered up himself, staring back at the creature.
But instead of answering, he just tilted his head again at his question.

Can't he understand him...?

Hungary furrowed his eyebrows and was deep in thought. He was doing a little investigation in his memories...

He saved him, and now he also had a chance to kill him but still - he didn't do it.

But then what does he want from him?

He stared before himself and thought. Maybe they were mistaken about him? He didnt seemed vicious. Okay, he maybe does look scary, but his behaviour was just the opposite...

'No. He is a killer. ' he scolded himself again.

But who is this country truly, and why did it come after him if he doesnt want to kill him...?

"Who are you?" said Hungary very slowly, after a heavy silence. He emphasized every word in the hope that he would understand him.

The boy stared back at him blankly, without a single clue, what Hungary had said.

Hungary pouted and put his hand to his chin. Then, as a sudden idea, he took a half step closer to the winged boy and pointed with his hand at himself.

"Hungary." He said slowly, then pointed his finger towards the boy. "who- are- you?" he asked.

The creature stared at his finger in confusion, then where Hungary was pointing. It was his chest...

Hungary was just about to give up when the creature seemed to clap slightly with his wings, and he lifted his own hands, pointing at his chest and tilting his head in a questioning manner.
"Yes, yes, you!" said Hungary hurriedly, lightening up that he may understand.

Nevertheless, he did not get answers or any words from him...
The boy stepped to him, looking straight into his eye. Hungary looked at him in pure and deep confusion. The boy, however, just lifted his hand , holding it out Hungary to take.
Hungary recluctantly looked at his open palm, hesitating. Outside, the sky murmured, and the lights in the garage slightly flickered. A shiver went up his spine as he stared at the creature's hand.

The creature hissed again, looking at him almost sadly. His wore that usual neutral and wild expression, but as Hungary stared into his eyes, he knew and felt that he was sad.

'Trust him.' he heard his inner thoughts urgeing him again.

He gulped, but slowly hold out his hand and put it on the boys red palm. A sharp electric shock feeling struck up his arm and shook his entire body. His eye which on he had been wearing the eyepatch, his golden iris shone up, and his vision became all white...

He yanked away his hand in fear, and a blinked a few times.

But when his vision came back he was no longer standing in garage, but in a small, old room.
He looked around confused, but then he heard as somebody was crying...

He looked towards the source of the noise, where next to a chest was a little boy. He sat there hunched up, hugging himself as his tears were falling desparately. He had little bat like wings on his back, while his flag blue, yellow, red.

He did not seem to notice Hungary, it seemed he was invisible to him.
The little boy sobbed, and hugged himself more.
"Please no - please no... no..." he was mumbling repeatedly in his faint voice, slowly rocking himself. Then, like strikes of lighting, heavy coughs shook his body. He became bent as he painfully coughed. When he finally pulled away his hand from his mouth - it was all covered in black inkish blood...
His sobs became even more desparate as he was clunching his stomach in pain.
Hungary stepped closer not knowing what he should do in panic. He tried to touch the boy, but his hands went throught the boy's body, as if he was a ghost and couldn't touch any object.
The little kid, slowly straightened up, his sobbing slowly became quiter and heard as a strange non-human like whimper. When he fully sat up again, his eyes were now pitch black, from them, his dark, grievous tears were rolling down his cheeks in black lines.

"I know you are here !! Come here I won't hurt you!" shout somebody in a really deep voice.

The kid's breaths quickened, and he jumped up, looking around crazily for a way to escape.
Outside the room, shootings could be heard with an 'shit!' cursing.
The boy hurriedly pulled up the window of the old dilapidated room. Outside, it was nighttime. Everything was covered in darkness. He sat on the window sill clapping his little wings as an attempt. The room was upstairs and below him was the deep and probably deadly downway, the ground. He seemed beyond scared and doubtful, as he was clenching the windowframe with such a force, that his knuckles turned white. However, he did not have any more time to hesitate as the heavy footsteps neared the room. Then in a sudden determination, he finally released the window frame and flew out to the darkness disappearing from the view.

Just as he had left , the door of the room was loudly kicked in, and a man with the same flag as the little boy's came in.

"ROMANIA!! " roared the man furious.

Hungary dead pale and trembling, shuffled to the corner of the room in fear, even though he knew the man couldn't see him.

The man's face became crimson red in fury as he saw the opened window.

He lifted his gun in anger then, and fired out the window into the empty air.

Hungary flinched at every sound of the shooting. But just as the last bang sound of the gun died down, it became silent...

Hungary was shaking to the core when he finally opened his eyes...

He was back in the garage, opposite to him the creature, holding his shaking hand in his fist.

He was staring at his black empty eyes for what felt like eternity. The wind eerily whistled, and time to time, claps of thunder shook the ground.
When he forced himself to speak, his voice came out just as a mere, faint whisper.

"Romania....?"

:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・

The man with the gun was the Kingdom of Romania.

huncif thank you for the art, they are absolutely amazing!
❤️✨️❤️

• . ° ༓☾☆☽༓ ° . •

.

.
.
| I |
\̅_̅/̷̚ʾ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 3 15
Reich and Soviet have not gotten along well since school. She is always teased by Soviet as she is timid, shy and reserved and lacks self confidence...
714 11 27
Third Reich and Soviet Union have not exactly been best friends since World War II. Soviet Union tries to provoke him constantly, while Third Reich t...
30.5K 815 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
1K 63 8
"𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’…π’π’• π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 π’Šπ’π’π’π’π’„π’† 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’ˆπ’π’ŠοΏ½...