The Omega becomes Popular as...

Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... Еще

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

45: Huff and puff

3.4K 87 0
Reina714

The cub took a long time to react. It was somewhat difficult for him to understand the meaning of his mother's words with his slow thoughts.

They are obviously very simple words, but when put together, it seems that they suddenly become difficult to understand.

Xiaoli's black eyes stared blankly at the cardboard box on the ground.

Are these all bought by dad for Lili in the past?

"Dad, he doesn't know what you like, and he doesn't know whether Lili will like the puppy when it comes to the house, so mom didn't -"

"Didn't you tell Lili?" Xiang Xiaoying's words were suddenly interrupted by Lili.

Interrupting, the slow-responsive cub is sometimes surprisingly sharp. He said in confusion, "But..."

"But mom, Lili likes puppies because they are cute, well-behaved and will follow me." Let's play together."

Xiang Xiaoying listened to the cub sitting on the small bed, and seemed to be hanging his head in a low mood, "Whether you tell Lili or not whether this little bichon was a gift from her father, Lili will be happy. "

Unless...

Lili pursed her lips, thinking that as long as it was given by her father, he wouldn't like it.

Xiang Xiaoying, who was squatting on the ground holding up the carton, paused. She stood up, wiped her dusty hands on her clothes after touching the toys, walked to the crib, bent down and rubbed the baby's face. The black-haired boy asked seriously, "What if mother told Lili from the beginning that the puppy was given by her father?"

Xiaoli raised her face and answered seriously, "What if Lili knew from the beginning that the puppy was from her father?" It's a gift."

"No matter whether the little bichon is cute or naughty, Lili will be happy."

Just like in the previous life, Shili kept the gifts from her father in a treasured place.

Even if he does not have complete glands, his father will give him a valuable and famous collar that can suppress pheromone. This collar can make the omega safer when going out.

Although Shi Li rarely had the chance to use it, he had always kept it well.

There are also gorgeous clothes and jewelry that everyone likes. They are placed in his cloakroom and are carefully wiped every day.

But Shi Li never had the opportunity to wear them in college or at home. Only at a few family banquets, Shi Li would wear decorations that would make him look like a little prince.

Although every time he attended a banquet, after eating the cake, Li would quietly avoid the crowd and return to where an omega should be.

But he cherished all the gifts given by his family members.

I am very happy to receive a gift.

Xiang Xiaoying didn't know how to say the next words. She lowered her eyes and looked at the cub, and didn't speak for a long, long time.

She did worry that it might not be the gift that the cub disliked,

but the person who gave it to him.

They always thought that their child would be difficult to get close to anyone because of his illness.

But it doesn't matter. In fact, as long as Lili can finish a good meal, they will be very surprised.

"Mom?" Lili shouted. Because her mother didn't speak, he seemed to have noticed something was wrong.

Xiang Xiaoying came back to her senses, "What's wrong?"

The cub raised his short hands, "I want to think about it."

Xiang Xiaoying carried the person to the ground, and when he turned around, he saw the half-open door. At the seam, Shi Fuchuan stood outside the door, exposing the right half of his body.

She didn't say anything, and quietly watched as the unnoticed Shili walked up to the cardboard box on her short legs, then sat down on the ground, pulling out the little toys inside little by little. .

The first was the toy car. He rummaged through it carefully and found the missing wheel in the box. The cub looked at it, studied it, aligned it, and pushed the wheel in.

Then he puffed up his cheeks and blew two breaths to blow away all the dust on the surface.

Because the carton was well covered, there was only a shallow layer of dust on the toy car. After blowing it off, it changed from a somewhat tattered toy to a toy that had gone through a little wear and tear, not too new, but still complete. car.

"Mom, Lili has repaired the car." Xiaoli put the toy car on the ground.

Xiang Xiaoying walked over, squatted next to Lili, and watched as the cub picked up the broken Barbie doll again, found the model's little hands and feet from the toy box, and then pointed at the gap in the joints, "Click. "After a while, I pressed it back.

"Lili is so awesome, she even fixed the doll." Xiang Xiaoying never hesitated to praise the cub.

Although her thinking and memory are limited by the cub's body, Lili can still do the simple act of pressing the parts back.

But for the rest, there was nothing he could do about the toys that he couldn't repair, including the building blocks with one corner broken, the magnetic rod broken in half... those toys that Xiaoli couldn't repair now.

Lili almost buried her head in the big cardboard box and rummaged through it. Finally, she was dejected and found that the rest were toys that he couldn't repair.

"Mom." The cub raised his face, with a little fresh dust still stuck to his soft cheeks, and turned into a little cat-like, "Can these toys be kept in my room forever?"

"Wait a minute."

"When Li grows older and learns how to repair them, these toys won't always be hidden in cardboard boxes."

Nor will they become things that are slowly forgotten after becoming useless.

Xiang Xiaoying asked, "Isn't it okay to buy new ones for Lili?"

Xiaoli shook her head, "No."

"Because these are gifts from dad to Lili."

Lili didn't know how to explain before He thought about his own behavior of throwing toys, and could only say, "They were accidentally broken by the quilt before, but mom, it's not like Lili doesn't like them."

"I'm sorry, mom, I will never drop toys again in the future. "Lili said, "After these toys are repaired, can I buy new toys for Lili?"

"Of course."

"...Of course."

Two voices sounded at the same time, overlapping each other in confusion. One voice was gentle, and the second voice was brewing for a long time.

They are all gentle.

Xiang Xiaoying raised her head and looked towards the door.

Shi Li also followed suit, turned his head, saw someone appearing at the door at some point, opened the door and walked in.

Shi Fuchuan bent down, picked up the repaired toy car and Barbie doll, put them back into the carton, and then picked up the whole carton. "But as for the toys, let daddy repair them, right?"

The cub was stunned,"But it was Lili who broke it."

Shi Fuchuan said, "It doesn't matter, dad already knows that Lili was careless." He didn't care at all that the dust on the carton soiled the freshly washed clothes. , looking more relaxed and relieved than after returning home in a hurry.

Xiang Xiaoying also stood up and hugged Xiao Li, "Yes, leave it to dad?"

Li Li was a little confused. She looked at her mother and then her father. Just apologizing after doing something wrong wouldn't work. He also wanted to Do something.

But I really can't do much now.

"Then Dad, can I accompany you to repair the toys?" Lili thought of a good idea, and her black eyes lit up.

Shi Fuchuan said, "That's right, but dad doesn't like putting things off until later. He will repair the toys later." Like Xiang Xiaoying, he sometimes teases the dumb cub and smiles. "It's already very late now. Children should be good if they go to bed early and get up early, right?"

Lili was a little confused by the words and thought dazedly. Her father seemed to be right, but...

he glanced at the wall. The hanging clock said, "Dad, it's not nine o'clock yet."

Shi Fuchuan raised his eyebrows, somewhat surprised that the cub would come up with clear reasons to refute him. He listened quietly, "So?"

Li Li said, "Even if it's a little late, it's still early to go to bed."

Shi Fuchuan said, "Aren't you sleepy?"

The cub shook his head, "Li Li doesn't need to be sleepy."

Xiang Xiaoying laughed, "Okay." She said, "Shall I move Lili's quilt and pillows to your study?"

Shi Fuchuan turned around and walked out, which meant that he agreed, "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

Xiang Xiaoying hugged Lili and walked beside him, and asked naggingly, "Don't you have any documents to read tomorrow? It's hard for your body to go to bed so late." Shi Fuchuan said, "Xiao Sheng can't wait to put everything together."

He's done, so I don't need to worry about him." Xiang Xiaoying sighed, "He finally feels a little more relaxed. He can stay at home and rest for the past two days. Last week, he accompanied Lili to Haishi."

Shi Fuchuan "Huh?" he said, "I remember you told me about this. When will the show be broadcast?"

He smiled, "Am I not tired anymore?"

Xiang Xiaoying said helplessly, "I can't beat you."

She After thinking about it, "The second episode will be broadcast tomorrow night. The Haishi episode will be next Sunday."

When she originally decided to let Lili appear on the show with her, she discussed it with Shi Fuchuan, but she didn't get it. Opinions on what is more valid.

Several children obey their father's words very much.

But among them, Shi Fuchuan always supported any decision she made.

When I was young, I lay on my mother's shoulder and listened quietly to my father chatting with my mother.

Even though dad has been gone for so long, mom and dad still have a good relationship.

Lili pricked up her ears and listened.

They went up to the third floor, where Shi Fuchuan and Shi Sheng's studies were located, including Shi Cheng's sitting area and a toy room opened for Li Li a long time ago.

But the third floor is too high and too far for a three-year-old cub to climb up and down every day. It is better to put all the toys in the living room so that adults can take care of them.

Shi Fuchuan has always had the idea of ​​installing an elevator at home, but he rejected it because he thought that the noise caused by the decoration might affect the already unstable mental state of the cubs at home.

Even if the cub is temporarily moved during the renovation period, the cub, which is already in poor condition, may be in even worse condition when it comes to an unfamiliar environment.

They stopped at the study door.

At night, this place had been cleaned by Aunt Liu.

Shi Fuchuan opened the door, "Where will the next episode be filmed?"

Xiang Xiaoying glanced at the date, "The crew of the variety show hasn't decided yet, but I heard that the theme of the next episode is camping in the wild."

Tang Ming told her that the planners were hesitant in two places. One was in the humid south, where the B&B they were looking for was built near the rainforest, and the other was in the dry northwest desert. The address was chosen in an ancient village. small town.

But it's probably just a matter of these two days.

They walked into the study. The carton was placed on the thick black solid wood desk. Lili looked around curiously. The inside seemed to be no different from the previous life. There was a whole wall of bookshelves and a low coffee table with neatly matched items. tea set.

Xiang Xiaoying put Lili's little pillow and quilt on the wooden chair, and finally put the cub on the stool, "Do you need me to stay?" Lili shook her head, "Mom is tired, I need to take a nap. "

Shi Fuchuan also nodded, "You go and have a rest. I will accompany you well tomorrow. I haven't visited your crew for a long time." Xiang Xiaoying said, "Sister Fang is here, what are you worried about?"

Having said that, Xiang Xiaoying still sat in the study for a while, watching the father and son's seats next to the desk. Shi Fuchuan, who put on his glasses, lowered his eyes and carefully wiped the toys with a cloth.

The cub lay quietly on the table, his dark eyes particularly penetrating under the light, and he watched quietly.

Under the dim yellow light, the room was eerily quiet, with only the slight sound of repairs being made.

Slowly, the cub lying on the desk began to lower his head little by little, and then with a "pop", the little dumpling fell on the table, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Xiang Xiaoying took a small blanket and covered the cub.

Shi Fuchuan took a look and continued busy.

The repair method is actually very simple. Most of the time, the missing parts are filled with liquid silicone or glued together. If it cannot be repaired, the sharp parts can only be smoothed with the sandpaper in the tool box.

Restored toys may not look as good as new, but fortunately, they can still be used normally.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

495K 27K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
120K 13.4K 39
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
SMUT one-shots || a filthdump || k_nori

Любовные романы

281K 307 10
a place where i put all my filthy thoughts. this book contains one shot smuts. english wasn't my first language but I try to put in the effort to mak...
SCENT OF LOVE venus

Любовные романы

698K 37.6K 53
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...