The Omega becomes Popular as...

由 Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... 更多

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

10: Take a Bath

6.8K 201 16
由 Reina714

At night, take care of your family.

In the study room, Mr. Gu looked down at the files on the computer and said, "Ozawa didn't know about this beforehand. He was so repulsive because we didn't communicate with him well. Don't worry."

Mrs. Gu crossed her arms and leaned against the table, "Why am I not in a hurry? The show will start filming tomorrow, and I don't even know how to tie people up." She muttered, "You don't know who to follow if you don't have a donkey's temper."

Mr. Gu dealt with it intently and said, "Follow me."

The next moment, his work notebook was suddenly closed, and Mrs. Gu said angrily, "Stop reading, are you so busy all day long?"

If Mr. Gu hadn't communicated with Ozawa in advance today, there wouldn't have been such a live broadcast accident.

Mr. Gu sighed, "Otherwise this variety show will not be filmed."

Mrs. Gu rejected it flatly, "No."

"The contract has been signed, and the behind-the-scenes of the live broadcast were recorded today. Besides, with Ozawa's temper, if you continue to spoil him, I don't know what kind of trouble he will have in the future."

Mrs. Gu thought for a moment, "I'll have to lie to you tomorrow. People cheated."

Mr. Gu rubbed his forehead tiredly and compromised.

Mrs. Gu had a cheerful temper and did whatever she said. She picked up her cell phone and called Director Tang.

Tang Ming happened to stay up late watching the plan handed over by the screenwriter, and picked it up casually, "Hello?" She didn't know what was said there, but she looked solemn, thinking slightly, and responded, indicating that she understood.

After hanging up Mrs. Gu's phone, Tang Ming called the planner again and explained the matter clearly in a few words.

"So, aren't there only five little guests?"

"We have been struggling for a whole day on how to pair up two people, but if we just isolate Ozawa and let him be alone, we can solve this problem and it will not be easy for him to have conflicts with other people. In addition, coupled with the arrangements of the Gu family, it will also be very easy. It has a program effect."

As he talked, Tang Mingyue felt that this idea was feasible, and then he made the final decision.

On the other side, Lili was washing the fragrance.

He had been changed into pajamas.

Today's Lili is a little rabbit. The long rabbit ears on the hat hang down and rest on the black-haired cub's shoulders.

He was carried to the crib, his face was wiped by his mother before going to bed, and he was no longer so curious when facing the camera placed on the bedpost.

Lili probably knew that he was cooperating with his mother to record a program.

Xiang Xiaoying wiped Lili's face and said, "Lili is going to find another friend tomorrow morning, so she needs to go to bed early, you know?"

She has received the general process from Tang Ming.

Lili nodded obediently.

Xiang Xiaoying added, "Lili wants to find it alone."

With a warm towel wiping his face, the drowsy Shili opened his eyes and became somewhat awake. He repeated his mother's words, "Lili alone?"

He nodded to Xiaoying.

When Lili pursed her lips, she asked in a low voice, "Then after Lili finds her little friend, will mother come to see Lili?"

Xiang Xiaoying finished wiping Lili's face and straightened up, "Of course."

When Xiao Li finally became interested in another friend of hers, "Who is Li Li's friend?"

Xiang Xiaoying thought of the message Tang Ming sent, "It's a little boy just like Lili."

Shi Li put the palm of his hand on his head and raised it a little higher, "Is it higher than Li Li?"

Xiang Xiaoying couldn't reveal too much, "Maybe." Looking at Lili blinking blankly, she couldn't help but say, "When Lili saw him for the first time, maybe she knew that he was your little friend. "

The parents of the other boy are insiders, and he is also a child star himself, with a certain degree of popularity. If he appeared on the street, Xiang Xiaoying guessed that many people would recognize him. Lili would know if he saw it. .

Lili pursed her lips in confusion and nodded in confusion.

Xiang Xiaoying hung the washcloth back in the bathroom. After thinking about it, she still felt uneasy about a three-year-old cub who was a bit repulsive. She was alone on a crowded street. She glanced at her phone and searched for the current situation. The latest or most popular means of abduction, prepare to take precautions in advance for Lili.

She moved a chair to sit in front of the crib and looked at Lili, "Lili?"

Xiaoli, who was holding the cotton doll, raised his face slightly and tilted his head.

Xiang Xiaoying, "Now mommy is going to ask Lili a few questions, and Lili has to answer them truthfully, okay?"

After listening to this, Shili put down the cotton doll in his hand and nodded seriously, "Lili answers!"

Xiang Xiaoying thought for a while, looked at the cotton doll that Lili had put down, picked it up and waved it, and the black-haired cub in bunny pajamas also followed suit.

Xiang Xiaoying, "If someone tells Lili that she can play with her cotton doll, how will Lili respond?"

Shi Li didn't hesitate, "Say thank you!"

Xiang Xiaoying said, "No."

Lili asked confused, "Why?"

Xiang Xiaoying said, "Lili should say, I don't know you. Mom said, I can't play with strangers' toys."

Lili was obviously stunned. The rabbit ears hanging on the side were obviously his pajamas and hat, but the cub seemed a little disappointed, "Lili knows."

Xiang Xiaoying continued to ask, "If someone came over to Lili and asked her if she wanted to touch his puppy and kitten while watching pigeons alone in the park this morning, how would Lili respond?"

Lili thought about it seriously, "Lili wants to say that cats and dogs are both cute! Lili is very happy."

"No."

Mom denied again.

Lili blinked in confusion.

Xiang Xiaoying taught him the correct reply, "Lili wants to say, I can't go see kittens or puppies with you."

Lili pursed her lips, and although she was a little confused, she nodded, "Okay."

Xiang Xiaoying was obviously a little worried and continued, "What if someone asks Lili if she wants to eat candy when she is alone tomorrow?"

Lili likes to eat sweets.

The black-haired cub's round black eyes lit up, "Lili wants to eat."

Xiang Xiaoying, "No." She asked back, "How did mother teach Lili just now?"

Lili's dark eyes curved up and started to dim, and her rabbit ears drooped behind him. He lowered his eyelids and said, "Lili wants to say no."

In the last life, the law protected omegas at all levels and in all aspects. When I was young, I had never met a very bad person.

He tried hard to remember what his mother said and gave a very standard answer, "Mom said you can't eat candy from strangers."

"Lili doesn't know you."

The bedpost camera captured it all.

Xiang Xiaoying breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, that's what Lili should say."

Shili let out a dull "hmm".

The abduction prevention class was successfully concluded. Xiang Xiaoying said "good night" to Lili. She watched Lili get into bed obediently with the cotton doll in her arms, then turned off the light and closed the door.

Lili fell asleep quickly.

Early the next morning, I was woken up again.

Xiang Xiaoying originally saw that Li Li was so sleepy and wanted to help the cub wash up, but Li Li insisted on doing it herself.

The consequence of getting up too early was that Lili finished her meal in a daze and fell asleep in the show crew's car.

Shi's house was not too far from the city center, so it was pretty good. Several other Zaizai who lived on the outskirts of the city were woken up before dawn.

So the viewers who swarmed into the live broadcast room were stunned as soon as the live broadcast started. One, two, three, four, five, oh no, no five, all four cubs were fast asleep.

The fifth cub was staring out of the car window expressionlessly.

Five live broadcast rooms were put together.

[Lili slept so well! ]

[I woke up very early today to watch the live broadcast. Wow, my aunt is so good. ]

[It doesn't matter, as early as eight female college students will watch the live broadcast while attending class. ]

[The other three are sleeping too, why are they all so sleepy? How early did you get up today? ]

[Except No. 5. ]

[Why is No. 5 still here? I thought that because of the fall yesterday, I would be able to quit the show today. ]

[Don't you think the No. 5 perspective is weird? It feels like you're looking down from above. ]

[It's like taking a secret photo. ]

[It seems true, he didn't even look at the camera when he was awake. ]

The staff of the program team typed a few big words on the screen and floated them over for the audience to see, "Yes, but you must not be discovered by the grumpy bastard~"

Danmaku burst out laughing.

[Hahaha, this tip is so cute. ]

[Cat No. 5 still doesn't know what he's going to do now, right? ]

[Oh, yes, didn't you say we were paired up today? What should I do if a cub is left behind? ]

[I'm afraid, if this camera is discovered, I won't have to sacrifice my beautiful life again. ]

The tip floated over again.

[Ozawa needs to follow the prompts to find the cubs' toy house. 】

Someone immediately replied to the barrage, [Looking forward to it, Cub No. 5 opened the door and found a bunch of cubs inside. Will his face turn green? Hahaha. ]

The director team racked their brains to make the barrage interaction interesting, so that when the session actually starts later, the audience in the live broadcast room will all disappear because the cub is sleeping.

The five cars were parked at different street entrances, and there would be cameras following each cub. Gu Xiaoze's following photographer would automatically activate the new technology of "hiding in the crowd" to try not to be discovered.

In order to comfort his employees, Tang Ming also tripled the salary of the photographer.

Thanks for your hard work.

The following photographer sat dutifully outside a certain milk tea shop, pretending to be nonchalant and placed a lens on the table, aiming at the spot where car No. 5 was parked.

Soon, Mrs. Gu kicked out Gu Xiaoze, who was forced to wear a little genius phone locating watch on his hand.

"Mom has made an appointment for cosmetic surgery today. It's time. You go find the relative and aunt that mom mentioned. They're nearby. I'll come back to you after I'm done."

"Follow the position of your watch, do you hear me?"

"Gu Xiaoze?"

"You want to have your ears treated again, right, Gu Xiaoze." Mrs. Gu gritted her teeth.

Gu Xiaoze responded with a casual "hmm". He was still wearing a baseball jacket today. It was made of stiff material and cool sunglasses. He was very conspicuous on the street.

He lowered his head and glanced at his location, completely unaware that his mother had a wireless lapel microphone pinned to his coat.

On the other side, Lili, who had just been woken up, was also carried into the car by Xiang Xiaoying. When she was young, Lili rubbed her eyes on the roadside and looked at her mother in the car sleepily.

Xiang Xiaoying warned several times uneasily, "Lili must remember what mom taught me last night, you know?"

Lili nodded, "Lili remembers it."

Lili wants to find a conspicuous partner who can be seen in the crowd at a glance.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
659K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
539K 29.1K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
575K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...