The Omega becomes Popular as...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... More

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

07: Close the umbrella

8.1K 227 7
By Reina714

Before Shi Li could figure out why she didn't have to go to kindergarten, Aunt Liu served a bowl of warm egg porridge on the small table with child seats in front of her.

It looked like it was specially made for the cubs. The porridge and rice were stewed very well. Only a little salt was added, no other seasonings were added, and a little minced meat was added to increase the taste.

Full of color and fragrance.

The cub with simple thoughts immediately forgot about school. He held his own small bowl and said slowly, "Thank you, aunt."

Aunt Liu wiped her hands on her apron, "Eat quickly, eat quickly."

In addition to the porridge, some blanched spinach was also prepared. Xiang Xiaoying picked up a few spinach and put them into a small bowl with a placemat.

Because Lili can eat by herself these days, she also specially bought auxiliary chopsticks and auxiliary spoons for cubs to learn how to eat.

There are two rings on the sides of chopsticks and spoons, making it easier for cubs to hold them firmly.

Lili dug into the porridge and drank it in mouthfuls. Occasionally, he could hear the "chirp" sound after his mouth was not closed. He ate deliciously and was not picky about food. He also put spinach in his mouth and slowly swallowed it.

It's very worry-free.

Xiang Xiaoying, who wanted to feed Lili like before, was stunned every time.

...

Ten o'clock in the morning.

In an open-air park in the center of Beijing, a middle-aged woman paced back and forth in front of the fountain, looking at the various paths in the park from time to time.

Tang Ming lowered his head and looked at the time. Back then, just one film had become a national hit. Xiang Xiaoying, who won the Golden Rooster Film Award, was truly as her name suggests. Almost everyone in the industry called her "Sister Film" .

In the following ten years, her popularity has not diminished, and she has truly become a household name at home and abroad, an endorsement of traffic and quality.

Recently, she heard that Xiang Xiaoying wanted to shoot a few more God-like movies, so she quit acting. She also felt that she was so busy that she might not be able to spare time to shoot entertainment variety shows.

But as soon as I woke up today, I received a contact message from Sister Fang. If the parent-child variety show she was running could invite Xiang Xiaoying as a guest, Tang Ming would laugh out of his dreams.

When he learned that he was going to meet Xiang Xiaoying's youngest son today, he immediately agreed.

Tang Ming is a person who loves children very much, otherwise he would not have chosen to film this parent-child variety show, but obviously, naughty children are not included here.

After meeting the child of the Gu family two days ago, she was already very worried. Today, Sister Fang reminded her again, saying that the child of Sister Ying's family should be coaxed as much as possible.

Speak softly and your tone should be gentle.

After hearing this, Tang Ming imagined an image of a young master who had been pampered since childhood and had no problems. She immediately came up with several plans on how to discuss editing scenes with Sister Fang.

Just as he was thinking about it, he saw a tall woman wearing wide sunglasses and a mask walking from a distance, holding a child.

The child looked to be three heads tall, about three years old. He lowered his head and looked at the road seriously. He also held a small umbrella to protect the sun, so he couldn't see his face clearly.

Tang Ming thought at first sight, three years old? Is it too small? How much noise can a child at this age get?

Then I thought, no, that kid from the Gu family is a lot more noisy.

Tang Ming greeted him, "Sister Ying?"

There were people coming and going in the downtown park, so in case she made a mistake, she used a questioning tone.

Originally, the appointment was supposed to be at some high-end restaurant with private rooms and high privacy, but Xiang Xiaoying said that she wanted to take her son out for a walk and go out for a walk.

So we chose the fountain in the center of the park.

Xiang Xiaoying nodded, "Director Tang? You don't have to be so formal."

Tang Ming quickly said, "No way." They shook hands and said, "Just call me Tang Ming."

Xiang Xiaoying pulled Lili's little hand and said, "Lili, my name is Sister Tang."

The little flower umbrella that shaded the sun moved, and a soft and waxy cub's voice sounded, "Mom, Songsong."

Xiang Xiaoying let go of Lili's hand.

"Woo, put away the umbrella." Lili was a polite child. He put away his little umbrella, then raised his head and shouted obediently, "Hello, Sister Tang."

After the rising tail sound is prolonged, it becomes more milky.

Tang name: "..."

Tang Ming's heart melted.

This is too cute!

The cub Tuanzi, who was holding a small umbrella, was wearing a yellow-white overalls with a SpongeBob SquarePants 3D doll attached to it. His black hair fell softly beside his snowy cheeks, his black eyes were penetrating, and his lips were red and his teeth were white.

She looks more like a doll than a doll, and is as delicate and beautiful as a figure.

Tang Ming whispered in a gentle tone, "Lili? Just call me aunt. My sister is too young."

Lili thought for a while, "Aunt Tang~"

Tang Ming smiled from ear to ear.

Xiang Xiaoying glanced nearby and said, "Let's sit there and talk."

Tang Ming nodded, "Lili must be tired from walking."

A resting place was built in the center of the park, with several wooden tables and parasols. Tang Ming and Xiang Xiaoying pulled out a chair and sat down.

Xiang Xiaoying did not let Lili sit down too, but said, "Lili go and play by the fountain for a while first, okay?"

Shi Li nodded hesitantly and tugged at the corner of her mother's clothes, "Mom, will you sit here and wait for Li Li to get fat?"

Seeing Xiang Xiaoying nodding, Lili slowly walked to the fountain with her head turned three times.

Soon, the youngster's attention was attracted by the white pigeons flying all over the sky. When Tang Ming turned around, Lili was squatting in front of a young pigeon, looking at it curiously.

"Director Tang? Let's talk." Xiang Xiaoying took off his sunglasses.

Tang Ming turned back, rummaged through his bag and took out a contract, "Sister Ying, this is the proposed salary contract. Sister Fang should have read it to you. If you think there is anything wrong, you can discuss it. ."

Xiang Xiaoying listened quietly, looked through the contract for a while, and then said, "No, it doesn't matter how much the salary is. I just want to know more about that child of the Gu family."

Tang Ming was startled.

Xiang Xiaoying continued, "I have seen several other young guests. Both girls are very obedient. I also know the older boy. He belongs to a friend in my circle. I have met him once or twice. Very polite." She changed her tone and said, "I heard from Sister Fang that only the child from the Gu family has a troublesome temperament?"

Tang Ming didn't say anything immediately. She couldn't figure out what Xiang Xiaoying meant. She guessed and said, "It's not that I'm worried, but it's just a little difficult to get along with."

Xiang Xiaoying confessed, "Lili's situation is a bit special."

"Look back."

Tang Ming turned around feeling strange and was stunned.

Lili still squatted there in the same position she saw the last time. Her position had not changed, like a little mushroom. All the pigeons in front of her had flown away, and she was still squatting in place, motionless.

This picture is normal.

What's unusual is that she and Sister Ying have been chatting for about ten minutes.

But is a three-year-old child's concentration really that good?

"Lili is a child born with autism." Xiang Xiaoying sighed, "His condition has improved a lot recently. The doctor said that Lili is showing signs of getting better and asked me to spend more time with him."

Tang Ming couldn't tell what he was feeling, so he subconsciously asked, "Wouldn't it be better for Lili to stay at home? If you participate in a variety show, you know that there are good voices and there are bad voices."

Xiang Xiaoying, "If Lili had stayed at home, she would be almost the same as she is now."

Tang Ming suddenly got stuck.

Xiang Xiaoying's film was already half-way through filming, and it was a shame to terminate the contract midway for the hard work of so many people on the crew. He couldn't go to kindergarten, and he wasn't sure about letting Lili stay at home.

But Sister Fang is right. This parent-child variety show allows Lili to make some friends, and the filming location is in the movie theater area of ​​​​Beijing. She can also spend more time with Lili when she travels.

Parents probably have the same mentality. Xiang Xiaoying is just like when she sent Lili to kindergarten for the first time, fearing that he would be bullied by the children in the same class.

Tang Ming roughly understood.

"Sister Ying, to tell you the truth, I met the Gu family kid two days ago. He has a very weird personality, doesn't pay much attention to others, and looks a bit fierce."

Tang Ming didn't hide anything, he told the whole story, "But In fact, it's not bad, Lili is so quiet, if she didn't take the initiative to find him, the two of them probably wouldn't have any interactions."

"How about I ask the screenwriter to separate Lili and the child as much as possible when writing the event script?"

Yes, of course variety shows are scripted.

Xiang Xiaoying nodded, "Excuse me, Director Tang. Is this variety show always being filmed in the movie theater area in Beijing? Will there be any travel plans out of the province in the future?"

Tang Mingnan said, "I have this consideration, but the initial shooting will basically be in Beijing."

Xiang Xiaoying breathed a sigh of relief, "Can Lili's second brother be my guardian for the filming of my trip abroad?"

New combinations will of course create new hot topics.

Tang Ming agreed without hesitation, "Of course."

Sister Fang had already read the contract, and after everything was settled, Xiang Xiaoying signed the contract neatly, "Thank you so much, Director Tang."

Tang Ming put the contract back into her bag. After the dust settled, her hanging heart returned to its original place. She signed the contract to Xiang Xiaoying. Of course she was happy, but when she turned around and saw the back of the little mushroom squatting on the spot, He couldn't help but sigh again, feeling mixed.

What a beautiful child, what a shame.

A white dove landed lightly on the little mushroom's head and stepped on the soft black hair. The small force was still very heavy for the youngster.

Lili was stepped on so hard that her head nodded.

The sleeping little mushroom was stepped on and woke up.

Lili opened her eyes blankly, rubbed her eyes, and yawned slightly.

Mom bought him another cotton doll yesterday. Xiaoli played with it a little late yesterday and woke up very early today.

Lili knelt down and looked at the white dove in front of her for a while, then closed her eyes in a daze.

Shi Li reacted slowly, blinked hard to drive away the sleepiness, and then raised his head to look at the small table under the parasol.

Aunt Tang and sister are still there, but mother is gone.

Lili was stunned for a moment, and her mother said she would wait for him where he was.

When Shili stood up, before she could stand still, a familiar voice sounded beside her, "Lili? Go say goodbye to Aunt Tang."

"We're going home."

Mom is still here.

Lili nodded her head, "Yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
854K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
271K 31.2K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...