THE ANTIPØDËS

By Ha_zel____nut_

Some people are too hard to love! But strangely enough, those are the people that need most of it. And you kn... More

PROTAGONISTS
THE NIGHT WE MET!!
CONSTANT_______NOTIONS
BICKERINGS__AND_____BONDINGS
PROFFESIONALS? (that's doubtful 🍂)

꯱ׁׅ֒υׁׅժׁׅ݊ժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅ ᝯׁᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ꪱׁׅᨵׁׅꪀׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒

26 2 0
By Ha_zel____nut_

Sometimes you bump into someone who sparks your soul and understands even the dustiest corner of your existence! And suddenly it feels like you didn't bump into a companion but compassion.♡♡

SHUBMAN's POV

Shubman:- Why the heck are you so messy Ishu? How in the world can you freaking forget where you kept your damn passport and wallet too! Knowing the fact that it has not been even 24 hours since you came to Delhi.

Ishan:- I didn't forget it! Okay
I just can't recall where I kept it Shubi and please stop with that frown. You are quite literally making me feel like an irresponsible brat.

Shubman:- Are you not?

Ishan:- I am trying to be responsible! I will be soon! I am half...

Shubman:- Yeah right you will be responsible that's when the pigs fly!

Ishan:- Will you please help me find it?

Shubman:- Where else were you roaming? Except for the room and gym.

Ishan:- Gaming area! I guess. (Ishan said scratching his back)

Shubman:- Ishan!!
(I exclaimed with a" Are you being serious" look)
It's open for everyone Ishuuuu! How can you be!!!

We practically ran a sprint towards the Gaming zone! As soon as he said this!

THIRD PERSON's POV

They sprinted towards the hall that's when Shubman collided with someone! And in the hurry that he was he shouted a sorry as he kept running!

Pathetic you are! She shouted back (The girl to whom Shubman bumped)

" What is it that he was in such a hurry? Are aliens attacking us or is the moon crashing on Earth?"
She says with utter disgust on her face.

Then she looked at the corridor floor with her scattered belongings and started picking them up in haste!

"What a great start to the change! Things scattered all over! And here I was thinking of picking up my scattered pieces and joining them together!" she thought and a sarcastic smile appeared on her face.

Then comes Raghavan seeing Simran from a distance.

Raghavan:- Impressively organized as far as a doctor is concerned I must convey.

Simran:- Hiee Sir! (She says still picking up her things)
And sir the honors goes to that 6ft 2inch teal guy.
(Shubman was wearing a teal T-shirt when he stumbled into her)

Raghavan:- I see! Okay come with me fast we need to be in the office! We are already running late let's just get done with the paperwork!

With that, they leave for the CEO chamber. And there Simran is asked some basic questions after which they sign the agreement and close the position for two months.

As soon as they are out of the CEO's office they are met by Ajay who asks her to hurry up as they will be leaving for the airport in 30 minutes!
And she buckles up! Ready to go into the change finally!

Raghvan:- All the best beta! Show your skills and make me proud! I know I will never regret this decision!

Simran:- Thank you, sir! I assure you with zero disappointments!

.
.
.
.
.
.
In the gaming area!
ISHAN's POV

Ishan:- Mila kya bhai?

Shubman:-Puch toh aise raha hai jaise locker room ho ye aur tune passport apna locker main rakhaa ho safely!

Ishan:- Abey yaar! I am doomed.

Shubman:- You are? (Shubman asked in disbelief) I am the one who stayed back saying "Don't worry Rohit bhai I and Ishan will join the team soon. It's my responsibility." And here we are looking for your passport before 5 hours of flight!
We are doomed, Ishan! For good! WE..
DON'T YOU DARE SAY I!
Guess what's the cherry on top! If we ask for help the team manager will inform Aju bhai and then we will be dead for real!

Ishan:- Tu dara matt! Let's just search. Yahiin kahiin hogaa pakka.

Shubman:- I really wish that too Ish.
What were you playing anyway that too alone!

Ishan:- Nothing I just came here to see if they have any new additions!

Suddenly Shubman's eyes fell upon something particular!
Shubman:- Ishu is it an LV purse and a grey passport holder?

Ishan:- "Yes!" I sequel in joy
I knew that you would find it out!

Shubman:- And I must say a very safe place to forget the wallet and Passport! Fucking under the billiard table.
.
.
.
.
Shubman kept bickering for a while when we were moving towards our room.
.
.
SHUBMAN's POV

On our way back to the room I felt something stuck in my chain! And it was a pendant! A pretty amethyst pendant carved with gold and hanging on a platinum chain. It was pretty.

Ishan:- Kyaa bhai! The night was wild I guess!
He asked smirking

Shubman:- Shut up Ishu. I stumbled into someone and in a hurry couldn't see who it was.
I guess it was at the moment when it got stuck.
Let's go give it to the office staff! They will return this to whom it belongs.

Kunal(travel manager):- Guys Ajay sir asked if you both are ready to leave.

Ishan:- Yes we booked a cab we are just leaving.

Kunal:- Okay! He said he would join you guys at the airport. He is getting the paperwork done.

Shubman:- No issues Thanks for informing Kunal.

Kunal:- You're welcome Shubi. All the best for Asia Cup you both. Bring the cup home.

"Thank you, Kunal!" We said together.

Shubman:- Why did you lie?

Ishan:- Cause one more mistake and you know Ajay!
Let's go! You book the cab meanwhile I will come with the bags.

Shubman:- We need to change into the uniform Ish!

Ishan:- Book the cab it will take time to arrive.

I booked the cab and we quickly changed into the team uniform and left for the airport.
During the cab ride, I realized the neckpiece remained with me.
I cursed under my breath! As we could not turn back to give it at the office neither I know who it belongs to so I could give it back. I glare at Ishan.

Ishan:- What?

Shubman:- Cause of your stupid lie I had to rush here and I forgot to return the pendant.

Ishan:- Pendant hi toh hai wo naya lelegi ya lelega jiskaa bhi hai. And konsaa hum Srilanka main ghar basa rahe hai Shubi.
Aake de denge! The Office staff will return it to the person to whom it belongs.

Shubman:- Huffff! Fine if you say so!
I really hope the person isn't worried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SIMRAN's POV

We reached the airport before 3 hours! And by the time we reached the airport, I was literally having a circus in my stomach! Had it not been this hectic I would have been enjoying Mughlai platter at Kareem's.
I brushed that thought off far away as it was distracting me totally.

But I needed a coffee anyway. So I spoke
"Ajay Sir can I go and get a coffee. I will meet you at the waiting area. Is that fine?"/

Ajay:- Oh yes sure!

I sprinted towards my usual cafe!
"THE COFFEE BEAN"
They serve the world's best cranberry choco chip muffins! And when I say best I mean "best best" And strangely enough their outlet in the airport only sells those muffins so how could I miss it?

Worker:- Yes mam! What can I help you with?
Simran:- Six cranberry muffins and a java-chip cappuccino with choco chips, please.
Worker:- Sure mam give us 15 minutes.
.
.
.
.
I took the parcel and was about to leave when I bumped into someone at the door!
Yes yet again! A day of collisions for me! Great!
The whole cappuccino fell on my T-shirt and the muffins were crumpled totally.

As I look up I see a 6ft 2inch fair guy with sunglasses hoodie and mask on all black!

Guy:- I am really very sorry I didn't mean to! I was busy on my phone and I didn't see you coming! I am really sorry!

Simran:- Yeah right! Why don't you live in that phone hann! Then at least you won't bump into people! Or the easy way take out your glasses and then maybe you can just see people around you! Bloody hell!

Guy:- Oh oh Missy! Chill it's just a coffee and some muffins! I will buy you another! Let's go!

Simran:- Bake those then! cause these were the last pieces they had! You insane man!

Guy:- Why don't you do one thing then? Cry over the muffins they will become fresh again! Such a drama!

Simran:- And what are you? Shakespeare?

Guy:- Oh yes possibly I am Shakespeare Miss Mushy Muffin!

Simran:- Yeah self-obsessed Mr. Tough Tart!

I say that and move out of the cafe and go straight towards the waiting hall!

I see Ajay sir standing with a guy whom I suppose to be Ishan Kishan.

Ajay:- Oh hey! What happened?

Simran:- Mr. Tough Tart decided to make my T-shirt drink the whole coffee and the cafe floor eat my muffins!

Ajay:- Oh god! Okay, you please change! Wash it off there is still time for boarding right now!
Btw that's Ishan Kishan! And Ishan that's Simran the new addition.

Ishan forwards his hand to say hi.

Ishan:- Hii
Simran:- Hello!
Ishan:- Wonderful start to a journey! Your T-shirt will give you company!
Simran:- Sorry I didn't get it.
Ishan:- It had a caffeine rush na!!
Simran:- Oh god😂😂
Ishan:- Who did it anyway?
Simran:- 6ft 2inch all black guy! He bumped into me! Made my whole coffee fall on me crumpled my muffins and then called me drama.
I swear if I see him anywhere near I will rip...

Ajay:- Oh Shub is also here. Shub meets Sim.

As Simran turned her back she saw the muffin guy

YOU? (Simran and Shubman said in union)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PEEK-A-BOO HOMIES!
I AM LITERALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.
AND I WROTE THIS WITH HALF EYES OPEN AND HALF CLOSED SO NO BAKWASS TODAY!
WE WILL TALK IN THE NEXT UPDATE TAB TAKK KE LIYE TAKE CARE.
KEEP SMILING LAUGHING SCREAMING EATING AND READING !
FORGOT TO MENTION AT NIGHT SO EDITTING! IF ANY OF YOU LIVE IN DELHI GIVE THE CRANBERRY MUFFINS A TRY! I MEANT IT WHEN I SAID THEY SERVE THE BEST!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.4K 31
𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐤𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐪𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢~ 𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰...
4.5K 246 6
They are best friends as world knows them to be but there is something more to it . What is it? They have to figure it out. #angstwithhappyending # r...
29.5K 1.5K 33
✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈❤┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧ This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...
6.3K 429 6
A story which was never written nor sung by anyone but still holds the depth of the ocean... Maybe love was never in their fate.... Or maybe love wa...