Crossing Boundaries

By deblaru

To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 34

190 1 0
By deblaru

Reece

Lorna finally emerged from the changing room and walked past me in a huff, causing me to chuckle as I caught up with her.

"Where are you rushing off to? Did you forget I was your ride?" I said with a sly grin.

Frowning at me, she gritted out, "No, I didn't, but I don't want to be seen, especially after what you did to me in there." She walked faster towards my car, tapping her foot as she waited for me to unlock it.

As soon as I did, she flung her bag in the back and got in the front, closing the door in my face. I slid into the driver's seat, closed my door, and started up the engine. Glancing at her sideways, I could see the scowl on her face, with her arms crossed over her chest.

I couldn't help but laugh. She was so damn cute when she was mad, or maybe she was sexually frustrated. Her little puppy dog eyes had almost got me back there. I almost caved, more than once. The way she rode my face when I ate her out, the way she squirmed when my thumb slipped inside her puckered hole. Her mouth said she didn't like it, but her body said otherwise.

Thoughts of her body consume my mind - the image of her juices flowing down her legs,her pussy grinding on my face while gripping my fingers, the sounds of her moans, her intimate contact with me. When I looked up, all I could see was her ass, her enticing entrance tempting me. The desire to shove my dick into her hole was overwhelming; a desire I have never experienced before. With Lorna, I yearn to explore every possibility.

Her irresistible allure drives my lust and triggers explicit thoughts. How could I have kept these emotions hidden for so long? As soon as we confessed our feelings, a dark desire possessed me, craving to possess her completely. I know she is angry with me for not allowing her to finish, but she needed to be taught a lesson. The way she looked at my father and whispered "daddy" under her breath, triggered me, it was the perfect opportunity to discipline her. I am the only one she should refer to as "daddy." 

I so was tempted to fuck her raw, I had to resist the urge as I am unsure if she is on contraception. I'm not ready to be a father and I'm pretty sure she's not ready to be a mother, no doubt she'll be an amazing one in the future.

I suppose it wasn't really fair to treat her that way, considering that I also have a lot of pent-up frustration. Yesterday, when her dad called me back to talk, he informed me about what had happened - someone had vandalized a picture frame of Lorna and taken her picture from it. Additionally, some of her records had been stolen also, when whoever broke into her mom's clinic.

They asked me to keep this information quiet since they had no idea who was responsible, or at least, that's what her dad told me. However, he wanted me to keep a close eye on her at all times. I could tell they were worried for her, It was a shocking revelation, and I could sense that she was also concerned. She seemed skeptical about her parents' explanation, especially her mom, whose worry was evident on her face during our conversation. They even texted me last night and this morning to check if she was alright.

Now, I feel like a complete prick for punishing her in that way. However, I can't let my true feelings show, or Lorna would definitely suspect that something is bothering me.

In order to conceal the fact that I'm freaking out, I found that being dominant and expressing my arousal was the only way. I know it's weird, but I constantly desire to have her by my side, ensuring she is always within my sight. It is my responsibility to keep her safe.

"Can you give me a ride home, please?" she asks in a low tone. Still annoyed, I see. "No, sorry dimples," I reply, "we're going to meet the gang and go bowling," as I turn left towards the highway leading to the main town.

"I don't want to go bowling, Reece. I want to go home, please," her face contorts in annoyance. "Well, tough. You aren't going home,".

"Well then, you can let me off here and I'll walk home."

"It's a good hour walk, Lorna, and I'm not stopping the car on the motorway,"

I get a call from Connor, "yeh no worries, we'll meet you there," I tell him and then hang up, "We're going for food first, going to Cluck Delights. Okay?"

She turns her head away from me, staring out the window. I can't help but laugh slightly.

"Are you mad that you never got to cum?" I ask. She glares at me, and I smirk back at her with my eyebrow arched.

Turning into the parking lot and parking the car, she's about to get out but I grab her arm. "Lorna, we can't go in there letting everyone know we're fighting, unless you're willing to tell them why."

She sighs and bites her lip, "Is that a kink you have?"

"What?" I snicker, trying not to burst out laughing. Despite her serious expression, I can't help but find it amusing. "You seem so experienced, Reece, and I'm not at all. I've never been with anyone in that way. But since we've been together and it's only been over a week, we've done so many things and some in public, twice. I never knew you were so dominant and rough. The things you've done to me, I've only ever read about in novels. I feel so inexperienced compared to you. It makes me wonder if this is the kind of stuff you've always done with other girls. With Yara?"

Her eyes show apprehension, as she continues to bite her lip, waiting for my answer.

"Is that why you're angry?" I ask, pulling her closer to me. She shrugs her shoulders and nods at the same time, unsure herself.

"Lorna, I promise I've never done any of the things I've done with you to other girls, or to Yara for that matter. I'll admit that I've had sex twice outside with two other girls,but it meant nothing. And I didn't do any of the things I did to you beforehand." It was only sex with those girls, nothing more.

"And why did you do that to me?" she asks, her cheeks turning bright red.

"What did I do?" I reply, my voice filled with amusement, fully aware of what she is referring to.

"You know, Reece," she says.

"No, I don't. Tell me," I say, widening my grin as her cheeks grow even hotter. "Reece, please don't make me say it," she pleads. "Say it," I tease, my hand gliding towards her backside as I grip it.

"You know what you did with your thumb, what did I do with my thumb, Lorna?" I say, unable to contain my grin.

"You stuck it in my ass," she grinds out, causing me to burst into laughter.

"It's not funny," she whines, trying to suppress her own laughter.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Let me ask you, did you enjoy it?" I ask, lowering my voice as I cup the back of her head and look into her eyes, my desire to do it again evident. I'm hoping she says yes.

Holding my gaze, Lorna remains silent. "Answer me, Lorna," I say, my voice dropping an octave. "Otherwise, I'm going to take that as a yes." My hand goes to the waistband of her leggings, slipping inside her underwear.
"Don't even think about it, Reece," she grunts as she grips my wrist. "I've been teased and punished enough by you today."

"Well, I smile then kiss her lips softly. If you admit you like it and that you are also sorry for calling my dad 'daddy', I'll finish you off here. Would you like that?" My voice husky as my finger gently slides across her folds.
"Please don't do this to me, Reece," she moans.

"Just admit it, and I'll let you cum. I know you want to," I say as my fingers slip inside her. She grinds on me, whispering, "I'm sorry.

For?" I question, kissing her neck as my fingers work their magic.

"For calling Mr. Matthews 'daddy', and?" I bite her bottom lip, sucking it, causing her to whimper.

"A-a-and I-I liked it," she stammers. I grin like a Cheshire Cat. "Good, so you'll let me do it again sometime?" mmm hmm, she tries suppressing her moan.

Good girl, I whisper, then kiss her passionately as I finish her off. Promising her that she's the only one I want to do these things with.

We walk into the restaurant and spot the gang in a booth in the middle by the wall. "I'm just going to fix myself," Lorna says while heading towards the ladies restroom. "Yeah, I suppose I should go wash my hands," I state, wiggling my fingers at her.

"Reece," she grits. "You don't want the others smelling you from me?" Do you ? Asking her while a sly smile crosses my face.

"Oh my god," she shakes her head and walks away from me.

I walk to the men's restroom and wash my hands. Not that Lorna smelt bad or anything, in fact, she smelt amazing, but having your girlfriend's juices all over your hand while eating with your friends and sharing food wasn't the most hygienic thing.

I come out and walk towards the table, sitting down beside Austin. "Where's Lorna?" Samia asks.

"She's gone to the toilet." A waitress comes over to our table to take our order, when it comes to my turn. "What can I get you, handsome?" she says seductively, pushing her large fake boobs together. While winking at me, she is at least 4 or maybe 5 years older than me, causing Samia and Sarah to roll their eyes while Austin and Connor laugh.

Lorna suddenly appears at the table. I pull her onto my lap, kissing her neck and causing her to blush. "We'll have the cluck sharing combo, please, and a strawberry shake for my hot girlfriend. I'll have a chocolate one," I say, turning my head and grinning smugly at the waitress, whose face is beet red with mortification.

She responds with a clear tone of annoyance as she reluctantly says, "Okay," and walks off in a huff.

"You know she's probably going to spit in your food now," Austin giggles. Lorna looks confused.

"She does, and she'll be very sorry," I say with a serious tone.

"What's wrong?" Lorna asks as she tries to get off me. My grip is too strong for her.

"Let me go now," she states, unwrapping my hands from her as she stands up and sits beside Sarah.

"Damn, Reece must have been pretty hungry before he got here," Austin blurts out, drawing attention to Lorna's neck.

I kick him under the table to silence him.

Ouch!

Glaring at him, I tell him to be quiet. Sorry, I was just saying it's very noticeable. I look at Lorna and notice that her cheeks are burning as she tries to cover her neck with her hands. She throws daggers at me with her eyes. I kind of feel bad because there are a good few marks on her neck and they look like they hurt.

I mouth out "sorry" while placing my hand in hers. She gives me a small smile and mouths back, "I'm going to get you back."

I snigger and look her straight in the eye, leaning over and whispering, "You can mark me anywhere you want, baby." She blushes even more. "Ugh, get a room you two," Samia sarcastically says.

"Don't be jealous, Samia," I tease. She rolls her eyes and then states, "Fine, I am jealous. Jordan and I haven't done anything in a long time. I think he might have gone off me..."

"What?" Lorna turns to her friend with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, we haven't seen each other in a while, and anytime I ask him to come over, he makes up some kind of excuse," her voice wavers a little.

Unsure of what to say, we try to console and reassure Samia that maybe he's just preoccupied with something. We tell her not to think too much about it. She nods and then the waitress who took our order comes back, smiling at everyone as she places their orders down, except for Lorna. She glowers at her and practically throws her shake down, spilling some of it on the table.

"You better take that back and go get my girlfriend a new shake," I say firmly. "Or else I'm going to call the manager over and tell him our waitress is being disrespectful."

"It's fine, Reece," Lorna says, placing her hand on mine. The waitress looks at our hands.

The waitress slams our food down, almost burning myself and Lorna. I jump up and grab her arm. People start looking over now. "Just who do you think you are? What, was your ego hurt because I didn't show you attention?" I angrily state.

"Let go of me," she grits out.

"Not a chance. You are going to apologize," I say firmly.

"Fuck you," she says, laughing out loud.

This girl is a loose cannon, everyone is in shock. Samia is ready to fight, and the manager overhears the commotion. "What on earth is happening?" he asks, trying to remain calm. "Justine, why are you arguing with the customers again?" he questions.

It turns out that Justine has a bad habit of arguing with customers. I explain what happened, and the manager apologizes profusely. He reveals that she is his wife's niece and he was doing her a favor by giving her a job. However, he tells her to gather her belongings and leave the premises. She tries to protest, but he threatens to call the police. It's clear that Justine has more than just anger issues going on.

Justine glares at us before storming off. The manager apologizes once more and insists on reordering our food and drinks as a gesture of goodwill. He reassures us that everything will be complimentary.

I turn to Lorna and ask, "Do you want to stay?" She nods and says it's okay, and we thank the manager . He smiles at her, apologizes once more, and walks away to reorder our food.

Afterwards we all head towards the bowling complex and decide to team up. Lorna and I are a team, while Austin and Connor and Samia and Sarah form the other teams. Samia and Sarah aren't doing well, while Lorna and I are in second place she's not the best bowler. Austin and Connor are enjoying being in the lead.

I'm pretty sure I'll win if I get two more strikes, or maybe Lorna can do it, although I doubt it. It's her turn now. She grabs the bowling ball, and I help her by showing her how to flick her wrist and aim straight down the middle. "Don't think too much about it, okay?" I say, giving her a light pat on the bum, which causes her to scowl at me. I step back as she takes her turn. Doing exactly what I told her to, It's intense as we watch the ball roll down the middle, holding our breaths. Oh my god, she's going to do it... STRIKE - all the pins fall over..

"Yes!!!" we both shout, her big smile lighting up the place. I lift her in my arms and kiss her, saying "You did it, baby! I knew you could."

Austin isn't happy as we are neck and neck with him and Connor. The girls aren't bothered, although I think Sarah is glad Lorna is about to beat the boys. Still holding my girl in my arms, we are going to win this baby... She laughs out, so competitive. It's only a game.

"No, it's not Lorna. I'll never hear the end if we lose," I say. She laughs and replies, "Yeah, I suppose it'll be nice to wipe that smug smile off Austin's face. He hasn't stopped taunting us since we got here. I kiss her again, knowing that we're going to win this.

Reece - I hear someone call my name from behind. I notice Lorna's expression; her eyes are wide and she looks nervous. She gets down from my arms.

Reece - My name is called again. I look around and see Jorge, Yara's dad, glaring at me with clenched fists. Anger contorts his face. Yara runs up after him, pleading, "Please, dad, don't!"

"Care to tell me what the hell is going on?" he angrily spits. "Excuse me," I say, cocking my brow, I don't think that's any of your business, Jorge."

"It is my business when you cheat on my daughter."

"Cheat on your daughter," I glare at Yara, who pleads with me to play along. This bitch just won't stop causing trouble, we can't seem to catch a break. First, the waitress, now this tramp.

"How can I cheat on her when we were never together?" I retort.

"What do you mean? You've been together since Spain," the guy looks confused.

"No, we haven't," I respond firmly. "I hooked up with your daughter a few times in Spain, but I was never her boyfriend.I also don't need to explain myself to you. Clearly, Yara hasn't told you the truth."

He's still glaring at me, he points towards Lorna so you pick this little slut over my daughter. Oh no he didn't go there. "Grabbing his collar, You ever call my girlfriend a slut again, and I swear to God, you'll be sipping out of a straw for a month." My fist is clenched ready to throttle him.

"Reece don't," Lorna grabs me back, placing her hand on my chest. "He's not worth it."

"Your father will hear about this," he yells.

"Yeah, you go tell him, Jorge," I respond sharply. "Tell him how you demanded your daughter to try and get with me for your own gain."

"Don't think for one second I didn't know what you were doing," I say to him. His eyes widen, and he turns to Yara, anger evident in his gaze. She has tears in her eyes.

"Daddy, I don't know what he's talking about. He's lying, and he did cheat on me. We've been together since I got here," Yara says, defending herself.

Lorna attempts to say something, but Sarah intervenes, "Is that why you've been sneaking around with me?" Yara appears oblivious to Sarah's presence, her face turning pale. Jorge furrows his brow in confusion and asks, "What's she talking about?"

Yara shakes her head and stammers, "I've no idea."

Sarah laughs and reveals, "Your daughter is gay. She didn't want you to know, but now you do." She throws a smirk at Yara and then walks off. Jorge looks at his daughter, and she looks down. He looks at me again "Both of you had your own agenda. Although you are a piece of shit father, using your daughter for your own motive . But don't worry; my dad will be hearing about this."

I grab Lorna's hand and walk off, with the guys and Samia following, leaving Yara and her dad standing there.

Wonder what will happen to Yara's dad ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
159K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
419K 15.6K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...