Skull Dog Powerhouse (Male Ca...

Από TheHawkzenman77

(Y/N) otherwise known as Cadaver was only known for someone who would take out government officials if they w... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1: Skull Dog Overlord
Chapter 2: Happy Hotel?
Chapter 3: The I.M.P?
Chapter 4: Revenge.
Chapter 5: Even Monsters hurt.
Chapter 6: First Assignment.
Chapter 7: Lucifers Demand.
Chapter 8: Unexpected Visitors.
Chapter 9: Goetia Meeting.
Chapter 10: Reflections.
Chapter 11: Rebel.
Author's Note - this is important.
Chapter 12: Just Business.
Chapter 13: Helping A Friend.
Chapter 14: Consequences.
Chapter 15: The Deadly Trio.
Chapter 16: Deadly Trio vs Azrael.
Chapter 17: Peace?
To be continued
Season 2 Chapter 1

Season 2 Chapter 2: Another Battle.

1.3K 28 5
Από TheHawkzenman77

(Back with another chapter because I have finally found out who I'm making Cadaver face. I deeply apologize for how long it has taken, I also had who knows how much irl shit to do. But anyways I'm back now for this week until I have to continue my education so I can continue into the world but anyways onto the story.)

(Y/N)'s/Cadaver's POV

I hugged Beelzebub back since she hugged me first.

(Y/n): Hey Bee. How have you been?

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Great actually! Ever since you took down Azrael parties have been thrown here left and right. Even Asmodeus and his imp baby Fizz showed up.

(Y/n): Oh him. How has he been ever since I took his eye for attacking me?

Queen Bee Beelzebub: He apologies for that. He was angry when finding out something that he wouldn't explain about thought you had something to do with it.

(Y/n): Ah understandable. Well no worries. I also see your with a hound now.

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Hell yeah I am. Meet tex. Tex meet Cadaver, my friend and ex.

Vortex: Wait- ex?

(Y/n): We dated after I won Lucifer's tournament. It lasted for a few months but she wanted to be with someone who has a actual face unlike me. But no worries, I'm a Skull Dog after all.

Vortex: Oh. Well it will be awkward once you know what Bee made for all of hell.

(Y/n): Eh?

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Oh right I almost forgot!

She then made something appear in her hands as she hands it to me and I stare at it.

(Y/n): ... you made me into a marketable plushie?

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Yep! A request everyone wanted cause believe it or not you have attracted yourself a lot of followers. You even have a app now.

(Y/n): I do?

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Yep! They titled it Skull wisdom.

(Y/n): That's- idk how to feel about that. Infact one sec.

I then pull out my phone and search for the app my first reaction was-

(Y/n): People actually get this shit?

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Yep. Sure it's not 100% accurate but the owner has been trying to get in contact with you to see if you would like to own it yourself.

(Y/n): Well there is always a catch to stuff like that. That's why the only person I have actually made a deal with was Lucifer. Everyone sees him as a bad guy but he isn't that bad. He even said he owes me now for saving hell.

Queen Bee Beelzebub: He isn't wrong. We all owe you. We just don't know how to make it up to you.

(Y/n): Don't worry Bee, I'll figure something out. Lucifer is already filling his end of what he owes but everyone else I'm not sure yet.

Queen Bee Beelzebub: No worries. Take your time. You have all our contacts after all.

(Y/n): True. Well sorry Bee but I can't stay. Belphgor specifically requested I show up at his place cause he has something to ask or talk about.

Queen Bee Beelzebub: Aww alright. Well have a nice time in Sloth then Cadaver.

(Y/n): I will.

We both wave bye to each other as I leave the building leaving Tex very intimidated.

As I got back to the elevator and I pressed the button for Sloth I started looking at more of the app.

(Y/n): Okay, whoever the creator of this app is they know their stuff.

Before the Elevator stopped at Sloth it stopped at Greed as a certain someone who I don't like walked in with a big ass grin on his face.

Mammon, the embodiment and owner of greed.

Mammon: Long time Cad.

I look up fron my phone looking at him as I growl.

(Y/n): Mammon.

Mammon: Nice to see you still remember me.

(Y/n): Da fuck you want?

I was giving him my serious face cause me and him go- back.

Mammon: Just happy to hear how you are and that you took the eye of Asmodeus.

(Y/n): That was 2 years ago.

He then laughed.

Mammon: Ik, yet you still had the Exterminators on hold for a whole year.

(Y/n): Get to the point. I might not be stronger than Lucifer but I can still woop your ass harder than your own parents would.

Mammon: Asshole I don't have parents.

(Y/n): Exactly.

That pissed Mammon off.

Mammon: Why you-

He then went to hit me with his staff to which I simply catch it and break it in my grip.

Mammon: ._.

(Y/n): Listen good Mammon. I protected Hell because this whole place is now my home while Earth can burn for all I care, so don't take my kindness as a way of pity. Take it as a threat that regardless of who you are if you so much as bother fucking me or anyone I know over, you will wish God never brought you into existence.

Mammon: Tch.

(Y/n): Now get out my face before I shove this staff so far up your ass you won't be able to walk or anything for the next few months.

Mammon then left the elevator as it continued down to Sloth.

(Y/n): Lucifer really needs to do something about Mammon.

After a few minutes or so I arrived in Sloth.

I then walked out elevator looking at my surroundings.

(Y/n): Good thing Lucifer gave me the pass to go to any ring I wish.

Now to meet up with Belphgor.

I then whistled as Strikers horse came to me.

(Y/n): Striker ain't got shit on me.

I then got on the horse aswe rode tk Belphgor's tower.

To which after a while or so I reached his tower and as I walked in I was met with someone familiar.

(Y/n): Do I know you from somewhere?

Nurse: No?

(Y/n): Hm. Okay. Anyway I'm here to meet Belphgor.

Nurse: take the elevator.

I do so heading to Belphgor's office and once the doors opened there was Belphgor himself.

(Y/n): Hey Belphgor.

Belphgor: Hm? Oh hey Cadaver.

I walk over to him.

(Y/n): So what's up?

Belphgor: There is someone down here I need dead.

(Y/n): So you need me to kill them?

Belphgor: Yes. He doesn't belong here even though Lucifer locked him up down here, I believe you can take him on after killing Azrael, The Angel of Death. You escaped death itself so I trust-

He then fell asleep making me face-palm.

(Y/n): Goddammit. BELPHGOR!

He then jolts awake.

Belphgor: Huh? Oh my apologies. I must have dozed off.

(Points to a certain friend of mine in the audience who rps with me on discord yet dozes off sometimes. This would be you as a ruler of hell in Helluva Boss lol.)

(Y/n): You think? Anyway can you bring me to whoever this person is you need dead?

Belphgor: Of course.

He them gets up and leads us to a separate elevator that had a label on it that said "off limits" on it.

But we entered it and it started going down once Belphgor pressed a button on it.

As we waited he almost fell asleep again but I kept him awake until we arrived in a- arena?

(Y/n): an Arena?

Belphgor: Mhm.

We walked in the middle of it as he then disappeared and was now in the stands.

(Y/n): Okay I guess no preparations or anything.

The gates on the other side of the arena opened as I stood there ready.

(Y/n): Whoever you are you can come out now.

I saw 2 flames cone from 2 blades as the being then walks out fron the shadows.

(I was gonna use the blades of chaos but after some thinking and talking to my dad I'd rather not get sued by Sony.)

(Y/n): And who are you exactly?

Belphgor: They have no name. So Lucifer calls them The One.

(Y/n): The One? No offense but there are better names.

Belphgor: Exactly what I said.

(Y/n): Well I'm ready when they are then.

They then threw one of the blades my way.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Yeah so I'm leaving this one here because if I go to 2,000 words or over my whole system starts glitching not able to contain that much words on 1 page.

I try my hardest though. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and continue to have a good day/night.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

194K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
1.4K 31 3
Y/n was a skinny but lean kid though was still bullied relentlessly, they teased and hurt him for everything and even brought his dead brother into i...
39.9K 656 10
Y/N was an animator at a successful studio that treated him poorly, making his life miserable. Becoming an animator was his dream, but the company he...
36.2K 351 11
Y/n was an assassin/mercenary that people only called for the most high priority targets in the most dangerous of locations, until one day lady luck...