Yes To Heaven- Tara Carpenter

By whodoesntliketvshows

Nico Roberts is the little brother of Jill Robets, who was one of the Ghostface's in 2011 with her partner Ch... More

Yes To Heaven
Act one
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
New book

Five

425 12 4
By whodoesntliketvshows

2011

Eight year old Nico was sitting in the living room playing his Nintendo DS when the front door opened, making Nico get up and run to the front to see Jill. "Hey bear," Jill said, crouching to Nico's height and hugging him. "How was school?" Jill asked as she pulled away. "It was good," Nico said with a smile, but I fade away when he sees someone. He somewhat remembers her as Sidney Prescott, his and Jill's cousin. Sidney smiled at Nico as Jill stood up. "Hey Nico," Sidney said, taking Jill's spot. "You've gotten bigger," Sidney said, making Nico smile. Jill looks at Nico. "She's our cousin," Jill said, making Nico nod his head and look back at Sidney before giving her a hug. Sidney had a surprised look before hugging him back. Nico pulls away before running back to the couch to continue playing Mario Kart. "He's gotten bigger," Sidney said with a small smile. "Yeah," Jill said, looking at her baby brother with a smile. Jill walked over to Nico, sitting by him. "You got any homework?" Jill asked, making Nico throw his head back. "Yes," Nico said, looking back at his DS. "Finish the game and start before dinner," Jill said, making Nico nod as he finished his game. Nico turns off his DS.

Later that night,

Nico was in his room finishing his homework when he heard a knock on the front door, making him get up and walk down the stairs to see the sheriff at the door holding it at gunpoint. "What's going on?" Nico asked Jill and Sidney, but he got no response. Jill pulled Nico away from her and Sidny as Sheriff Hicks opened the door, every sigh in relief when they saw Dewey, who had a smirk on his face, looking at his watch. "Just a test, very impressive," deputy Riley said, walking in "15 seconds. Evening Sidney, evening Jill," deputy Riley said, looking at Sidney, then Jill, before looking at Nico. "Evening Nico," deputy Riley said, giving Nico a nod and making Nico give him a small wave. "I found a little girl loitering outside," deputy Dewey said, moving his body towards the door and showing Kirby as she stuck her head out. "Hey, my parents are gone for the week, and there's no way I'm staying by myself," Kirby said as she walked into the house. "But I got Chinese," Kirby said. "Food!" Nico said with excitement, running into the kitchen. "Yes, food!" Kirby said with the same excitement as her, and Jill wrapped their arms around following Nico into the kitchen.

~~~

Nico was finishing his homework when there was a knock on his door, making him look away from his homework to the door as it opened to see Jill and Kirby. "Time for bed," Jill said softly, making Nico nod his head as he got up and went to his bed. "Can Kirby read me a bedtime story?" Nico asked as he got in bed. Kirby looked at Jill to see if it was okay, and Jill just nodded her head. "Alright, kiddo, what book?" Kirby asked, walking to the book shelf, "Any alright," Nico said, making Kriby nod her head before grabbing a book before grabbing one and walking back to his bed, sitting on the end of his bed as he gets comfortable. "Alright, here we go," Kirby said as Nico closed his eyes as she started talking. Jill watched from the doorway with a smile before she left for the bathroom,

2022

"So what is she like, the sister?" Liv asked, looking at the group. Liv was the only one who wasn't babysat by Sam. "Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool," Chad said with a smile on his face, but inside of him was a little resentment because she hurt Jax. "You only say that because she let you and Nico wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year," Mindy pointed out, causing the group to laugh.

"True that. That's a true statement," Chad said proudly, pointing at Nico and mindy as Nico wrapped his arm around mindy. Nico smiled at Chad, then shook his head. "No, trust me, Sam is not cool; her dad left her mom, right?" She walks right out when Tara was eight; she's thirteen; Sam starts acting out, getting in trouble with the cops; and on Sam's eighteenth birthday, she leaves ghosts of them all." Amber tells the group as making nico cause "you don't know shit to why sam left" Nico said defending sam "Maybe Sam changed. I just don't want to see Tara getting hurt again." Amber said with a shrug looking at Nico "So what's your protecting Tara from their own sister?" Wes asked, looking at Amber. "Well, someone has to, and Nico wasn't there." Amber said with a shrug. Nico scoffed, removing his arm from mindy to rub his jaw looking away. "Oh, so no guys are good enough for her, and now her families are off limits too," Wes said.

"Hmm motive," Mindy spoke up, catching the attention of everyone. "If I can't have them, no one can." Mindy said, "What?" Wes asked, "We know you have a crush on," Mindy said, causing Nico to look at him with a look. "Okay, come on, Mindy," Wes said, not denying what Mindy said without meeting Nico's eyes. "But we were all suspects," Mindy said, looking at everyone who stared at each other. Chad raised his glass at Mindy before taking a sip of his drink. Mindy Stare landed on Liv "expect maybe Liv," which Liv took as a compliment. "Thank you," Liv said with a smile. "You're way too boring to be a psycho," Mindy said, wiping Liv's smile away.

"Yo liv," a familiar voice said, taking the group's stare from liv to the family voice that was Vince. "You want a real drink?" Vince asked. Nico looked at liv seeing she was uncomfortable before looking at Chad, who was starting to get annoyed and was tapping the pool table to control his anger. "Or are you happy sitting at the kids table?" Vince asked clapping his hands "Listen up, Uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling all right; it meant nothing," Chad said, walking toward Vince, which caused Nico to follow Chad only standing a few feet away in case something happens. "I'm sorry, was I talking to you?" Vince asked, getting in Chad's face. Chad scoffed, "I don't fucking care who you're talking to." Chad said as he was getting angrier. "Let go, Liv," Vince said, looking over at Liv which just made Chad more angry. "Don't you fucking talk to her," Chad said loudly, pushing Vince, making nico step forward a little, glaring at Vice. "Shut your fucking mouth," Vince told Chad. Seeing Vince's knife enraged Nico even more, so he charged at Vince, hitting him in the face and knocking him to the ground. "Stay the hell away, liv and us," Nico yelled before pushing Vince back down as Chad grabbed Nico and pulled him up. Vince hurriedly stood up and went to say something, but the bartender cut in, "Hey!" The bartender shouted, leaning over the counter, "Get out of here or I'm calling the cops." The bartender said Vince pretended to charge at Chad, expecting him to flinch or something, but he didn't "go," Chad said, pointing at the door.

"I'll see you soon, sweetheart," Vince said, walking backward and pointing at Chad and Nico, causing Nico to flip him off. "man, fuck you," Chad said, talking to Vince, who finally left. "You kids too; let's go," the bartender told the group. Nico shakes his hand which was hurting him glaring at Vince as he left. Chad looked at Nico giving him a nod who gave one back as they collected their stuff, leaving the bar.

~~~

Vince is at the back of the bar, taking a piss. "Fuck this," Vince said as a figure ran past in the distance. "Fuck it!" Vince yelled a few seconds later as his car turned on with the headlight pointing at him as the engine revved. Vince turns slightly before turning back and zipping up his pants. "What the fuck?" Vince asks himself. Vince turns around, putting his hand over his eyes, shielding them from the headlights. He takes a few steps forward before stopping. "What the fuck?" he asks him again. He starts walking again. "is that you pretty boy?" Vince asked out loud, "huh?" Vince said, raising his arms up. "Get out of my fucking car!" Vince yelled, clapping his hands together as he reached the front of his car. He stopped when he saw no one, making him look around as he slowly took a step to the driver's door, looking in and seeing no one in there. Vince leans into his car, turning it off, sighing as he withdraws from the car, not knowing Ghostface was behind him. Ghostface stabbed him in the neck, causing Vince to stumble back in shock as he held his neck before he collapsed onto the ground facing forward and starts to crawl away. Ghostface wipes the blood from their knife as Vince stops crawing as he slowly dies.

~~~

Wow, firing Melissa Barrera is so fucking crazy to me. It is truly such bullshit. I know the scream cast will not stand for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.1K 24
chad meeks martin x fem oc Celia-Tatum Riley-Weathers was the adoptive daughter of Dewey Riley and Gale Weathers. After their divorce, Gale moved to...
13.1K 244 24
Y/N Macher was sixteen years old when she was impregnated by her brother's best friend and her secret boyfriend, Billy Loomis. When the truth came ou...
128K 3.1K 31
You are Jill Robers younger sister, the Ghost Face killings of 2011. You are 17 years old, and your girlfriend is Amber Freeman, who is 18. Meaning...
11.7K 263 13
Zoey Meeks is the older sister of Mindy and Chad, only by one year thought. They have different dads, but that's never made a difference in their rel...