The Homeless Boy (interracial)

By 5britishirishhbummss

More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/n
Omg!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Did harry leave one direction?
Chapter 30
Sequel
The Boy who has a Home
Guyyyyysssss

Chapter 19

1.7K 84 12
By 5britishirishhbummss

Do you know that feeling when you feel like everything going to be fine and that the day would be good? I have that feeling but I also have the feeling that something wrong might happen.

I was sleeping peacefully in the bed when Michael had busted inside of my room.

"Rise and Shine butt head" he dryly says flicking on the light. I sit up in the bed blocking the incoming light from my eyes. I took this time to look at Michael. His hair was a different color, white. It looked good on him but im not going to give him the satisfaction. He didn't have much clothes on just boxers and a white tank top.
"Why are you waking me up? I wanted Niall to do it!" I yawned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. He crosses his arms walking towards me with a little scowl on his face. He yanks me up off the bed bringing his lips to my ear.

"If you do anything I mean anything to upset Zayn or get him in any trouble with anyone I'll have your ass", he whispers in my ear. I back away from him, after getting loose from his grip. Like what is up with these guys pushing me everywhere.

"What are you talking about?"I scolded. Sitting back down in the bed. Michael stood in front of me, like he was the authority, arms still crossed.

"I know you hate staying here, you'd try anything to break free"

"I can leave whenever I want, not saying that im planning on leaving, so don't get any ideas idiot" He laughs at me, tilting his head to the side pointing at me with his index finger.

Smooth Janae, very smooth

"You cant leave Janae, what ever Niall told you was a lie. We have someone that means a lot to the enemy so why give the enemy what he wants"

Harry.

"I hate you" I mouthed, standing up but he pushes me back down, harder than before. I scoot farther into the bed trying to get as far away from this maniac.

"I hate you more" he smirks, earning an eye roll from me. "Go to sleep,you'll need you rest"

"i have school dumbo"

"yeah in 5 hours" he states walking out of my room, not turning off the light. Did this freakin trash bag really wake me up at one in the morning telling me to get ready for school then threatens me and then leaves like nothing happened.

I groaned out loud, throwing my pillow at the door. I cant wait till everything goes back to normal cause I don't know if I can handle any of this. What ever this problem Harry and his clan have with Niall and them needs to demolish real quick. I roll out of the bed picking up the pillow from the ground, pushing on the switch to turn off the light.

I hope Harry got the note

---------------

I woken up this time to a kiss on my forehead and a tight hug. I don't know why but a small smile formed on my lips when I opened my eyes to see Niall with a tray of food and a rose in his mouth. I literally forgot what Michael had told me a couples of hours ago all I know is that he showed up and pushed me.

"Morning Beautiful" he smiles sitting beside me, as my head still layed on the fluffy pillow.

"Morning Ni" I sleepily say, lifting my arms above my head. Stretching is the best feeling ever when you wake up. I lean my head on his shoulder,taking the rose from his mouth. "You didn't have to do this for me , but thanks"

"Anything for a Princess like you" I inwardly groaned. It was nice of Niall to do this but I don't want him getting the wrong idea about things. For example, laying my head down on his shoulder. I do that to everyone, well not everyone. Y'know what I mean!

I twiddled with the petals, remembering when I was little my father would always come home with flowers for my mom and I when he got off a work. He never missed a day, it gave me something to wake up too. I miss them, that's the first thing I want to do after reuniting with Harry.

"I had too, it's your first day back to school Janae. I wouldn't want you starting off your day with a bad breakfast. (He picks up the fork with eggs on it) open wide" he coos, making air plane noises with his lips.

Is he really about to feed me, like I'm some kid. He done lost his mind.

"It's okay Niall" I declined backing away from the fork that was nearing me.

"Open wide, I don't want to have to tell you again" he eyes me, with a hint of don't fuck with me, or I'll explode.

I did what he asked, opening and closing my mouth slowly eating the food as he watched in awe. Niall Is crazy, he's defiantly has changed and not for the good. Day by day he's revealing his true colors to me, and im scared to meet the real him.

"I'm full Niall" I say, climbing out of the bed before he can say anything.

"Be ready in 10 Janae" he smiles picking up the tray. "Zayn waiting for you down stairs"

----------

Zayn stops infront of the entrance, opening the door for me.

I still don't understand how he's able to go to school with me. The board just gave him a schedule and everything. He has all classes with me, and I truly wished he didn't. I just want to be alone.

"Thanks" I mummbled walking through the door. Bridgetown college was still the same, looks like nothing changed at all. Zayn closely followed behind, stepping on my shoes half the time as we were walking. He even tried to wrap his arm around my waist but I pushed him off.

"What the hell Zayn" I cursed under my breath. "You know that wasn't the plan"

I made it, I mean we made it to my locker. I saw Natasha from the corner of my eye talking to some guy, I hope she doesn't notice me.

He rolls his eyes, a little smirk played on his lips. "You don't make up the rules babe, I do" he points at his self.

"Don't do it Zayn, I already feel uncomfortable with just you being here" I bickered, finally remembering my locker code.

He doesn't say anything but stares at people that walks by. I put my backpack in my locker, grabbing my books and pencils.

"Walk with me to my locker" Zayn says when I closed mine.

"Why not"

His locker was on the other side of school and I started to wonder why we would come all the way over here if he doesn't have any books to put inside of it. Gosh Zayn!! It's not like you'd use it.

Once we made it to his locker, his put in his combination opening it and closing it. Then putting back in the combination and repeating the process.

"You got to be kidding me" I groaned pushing my back up against the wall. I watched happy college people skip to the classes, laughing and talking to there friends. Talking about a big party that sounded so much fun but I already knew Niall wouldn't let me go. I scanned the hallway again, seeing Luke. All of his papers were sprawled all over the floor so he was currently picking it up with the help from other people. He quickly thanked them running to class. There's no need to rush Lucas Hemmings. One Tardy won't harm you. Class didn't even start for another 30 minutes.

And that's when I see him. My heart skipped, beating rapidly at the sight of him. I so badly wanted to run up to him, but I couldn't not with Zayn here. I just cant believe he's actually here. A tear had escaped my eyes and Zayn noticed.

"What you crying about ?" He rudely asked shutting his locker door about to put his combination in again.

"I have to be with you all day" I sort of told the truth.

"Bitch" he mummbles loud enough for me to here.

He wasn't wearing his signature beanie, letting his curls roam free. His face was a mixture of hope and tiredness. Harry eyes searched through the hallways until they settled on mine.

It looked like weight had lifted off of him, his face brightened at the sight of me. He came. The happiness that played in his eyes soon faltered when he see's Zayn behind me.

I glanced at Zayn. I don't want him to know Harry is here, not yet.

"I'm going to the ladies room don't wait up" I believably said. He waves me off telling me that he'd see me in class.

I pushed through people, loosing Harry in the crowd. Where is he? I walked outside, standing by a near tree.

What would I say to hi-

I was cutt off from my thoughts with a bear crushing hug. I wrapped my arms around him, relieved that he found me. I hear sniffling come from him and I knew for sure he was crying. His tall frame towered over me. His warm embrace kept me warm, as the early breeze made it's way through.

Tears fell down my eyes, happy to be in his arms. I missed him. I missed the love that filled his green eyes everytime he looked at me, I missed the kisses he'd give at random times, his jokes, playfulness, I missed the way he would drag out my name, the I love yous. I missed not being able to hear his beautiful voice. I rubbed his back,comforting him.

Did it really hurt him this bad?

"I missed you Harry" I cooed grabbing ahold of his hand making him look into my eyes.

"Why did you leave me Janae?" He hiccuped, wiping away the tears from his face.

"I'm sorry Harry, I was just confused from what he was telling me. I was scared and for some stupid reason I left with him. I regret it" I sadly say fiddling with my fingers.

"Who is he?" He asked pulling me back into him.

"N-Niall" I hesitantly said. I felt him tense up,

"Please explain to me Janae." He pleads, stepping away from me.

Why is he backing away?

"I-I was at the bar..." I explained to him everything that had happened. I know he was angry at me, but he tried to hide it with a small smile. "I should have listened to you babe, Niall is no good"

"Do you love me?" He shakily asked.

"Ofcource I do Harry. I love you so fucking much. I can't live with out you,I can't stop thinking about us and what we could've been doing if I would have stayed. You light up my world, you stole my heart when I thought I loved someone else (Landon). My heart ached for your love and your touch. I have fallen deeply in love with you styles and I don't think I'm leaving soon."

Everything I said was true, and I meant every word of it.

"Janae"

"Yes Harry?"

"I want you to know how I feel about you. I never would have thought I could fall in love with someone quickly as I did for you. I know I haven't been a good boyfriend lately but I promise I'll make it up too you. I couldn't eat, sleep, with out thinking of what you could be in or if you had just straight up left me. Dreaming of your beautiful a face, is all I did. I feel sparks ..heat.. Exotic flames in the pit of my stomach every time I'm near you. I can't hide my feeling from my love,hell, I'll write a whole novel of how much I love you and why I love everything about you. You helped me, when things weren't going good in my life and I appreciate everything you did for me. All I want is you, only you Janae. I just want to give you all my love..my heart and soul. I never want to let you go, never. I love you Janae and I'll change for you after all of this is done. I'll take you to meet my family, I'll let you see the side you burly see of me." He looks away, turning red from his confession.

"That was beautiful Harry, I love you"

"I love you more"

I shift on my feet."Harry?"

"Yes Darling?"

"How much do you need the key?"

His eyes went big, at the mention of it.
"I need it Janae, it would mean the world if I found it. It's important to me and my brothers. We need it! I promise you babe it's for the better"

Here it goes....

"I think I found the key" I confessed. "If it means that much, I'll get it for you"

"Where at?" He asked raising his brow.

"Niall's place, I'll get i-"

"No Janae that's to dange-"

"Please Harry, if I didn't get caught the first time, I wouldn't get caught the second" Im only doing this for the sake of Harry. I don't want to go back to Niall's but it has to be done and over with.

He glides his hand through his hair, "I don't want you going back to that asshole home. Speaking off another asshole why is Zayn here?"

"He's here to watch me"

"He's not doing a good job, but I can't let you go back, I finally found you. I don't want to loose you again."

"You won't loose me again, I promise. I'll get the key for you. It might just take sometim-"

"Sometime! I could go do it myself and get it faster!"

"No, I can't let you, I don't want you getting hurt"

"I don't want you getting hurt"

"I can do it, just believe in me. Can you believe in me Harry?" I asked staring into those beautiful green eyes as he stared into my plain brown ones. He pulled me gently by the waist,pulling me closer. Never breaking eye contact. Tilting my head up, he glances down at my lips, glancing back up at me. Looking into my eyes meaningfully. He leans in slowly, bringing his left hand up my shoulder. He stops when his lips are inches from mine.

He sights, "I do believe in you"

I close my eyes, once his lips touched mine. I really needed this and I know he needed it. I was the first to pull away running out of breath from a kiss that wasn't that long.

"I have to go to class, Zayn probably wondering where I am"

He nods his head understandingly. "Be safe,I love you" he kisses my cheek. I was about to walk off when he pulled me back.

"Can I have your number?" He nervously asked,scratching the back of his neck. He had me smiling left to right.

I nod my head,handing him my phone and he handed me his.

"I can't believe were taking the next step in our relationship" I joked, getting a playful nudge from Harry.

"Text me tonight, I love you so much Janae" he says wrapping his strong arms around me one more time.

"I love you more Harry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.2K 18
شانيل
110K 2K 33
𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙: 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡�...