Lost Memories (APHMAU FANFIC)

נכתב על ידי LightningTrail

08/22/23 #9 reunion #10 final battle #18 forgiveness this is my predictions on the final season of Mystreet A... עוד

The Beginning
Sunset Surprise
Just Seeing Things
Bad Dreams
Practice Makes Perfect!
Unexpected Reunion
Just Reflexes
She's All I Remember...
Pain From the Past
First Person
The Warning
Where's Garte?
Saying Goodbye
The Talking Plush
...D-Dad?
Ein Isn't Evil
We're Siblings?!
Visions and Nightmares
Getting to Know Them
Staying Up Late
Someone Else's Memories
Going to Lucinda's
Beach Day
Back at Starlight
Asking Questions
Returning Garte Home
Baby in The House
Therapy Session #2
Werewolf Perks
Getting to Know Alina
Guess Who's Back?
Talking with Woof
A Visit from Mom
Game Day
Everyone Finds Out
Trying to Let Go
Ein is Accepted
Alina's Day Out
A Serious Talk
Dreams Beyond Comprehension
Breaking Out of My Shell
Blaze Encounter
Information
Aaron's Memories
Aphmau's Fears
Taking A Break
She Is Shu
Getting Ready
The Relic
The Plan
The End
ENDING 3: BRING BACK BLAZE
ENDING 1: GRATEFUL
ENDING 2: GONE AND FORGOTTEN
ENDING 5: ALL IN YOUR HEAD
ENDING 4: GOING INSANE
BONUS EPILOGUE: JUST A STORY
MAIN ENDING: SACRIFICE OF LOVE
Epilogue
Thank you
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 1
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 2
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 3
EASTER SPECIAL
APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL
THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL
BONUS CHAPTER - ON SALE
BONUS CHAPTER - PRANK WARS

Brunch with Friends

180 5 6
נכתב על ידי LightningTrail

Aphmau's POV:

     Today, KC invited us to meet at a cafe, saying she wanted to spend more time with all of us. We've only all got together two time since I've gotten back. The first time was when we all met at our house. Y'know, I never asked why they were all at our house that day. But I'm getting off subject. The second time was the party that KC ran to have a welcome home party for us. I'm not counting that time I was at the hospital though. That was unarranged.

     I was so excited to hang out with everyone, I could barely sleep. This is probably the one time I'm grateful for being weaker than normal, because it made it easier to sleep.

     I woke up the next morning filled with energy. Thankfully, Alina was pretty tired this morning. If we were both hyper this morning, we'd be unstoppable. Since it's getting very easy to start maintaining balance, I got up and stretched. I was still slow, but I was able to do it all on my own. I thought I could tire myself out a little before we leave if I walked around my room for a bit. I walked in a circle back in fourth. Aaron found me a cane in the basement, and he gave it to me so I could lean on something while I walk. I don't know why we had a cane in the basement, but I sure was happy about having one. It made it so much easier to walk on my own. I was embarrassed at first, thinking it made me look old, but now I don't care. All I care about is walking.

     I walked in a circle over and over, getting tired very quickly. After a few minutes, I sat back in my chair tired. I heard a chuckle from my bed.

     "Tired already?" Woof asked.

     "Oh, hush you. You can't even walk." I said.

     "Well at least I have an excuse. You have to walk a lot more if you wanna get better, and you only walked for a few minutes."

     "It's not like I'm not gonna walk more today, I was just burning off some energy." I explained.

     "You seem happy today. What's goin on?" She asked me.

     "Me and my friends are going out for some grub. I'm just excited because I haven't seen some of them in a while."

     "That's cool. Well, have fun! Imma just take a nap." Immediately after I heard her say that, I heard her start to snore. It's surprising how a plushie can fall asleep faster than I can. I stretched in my chair and rolled out of my room. I could hear noise coming from downstairs, so I assumed that someone was down there. I called out to whoever that was, and I see Melissa at the bottom of the stairs.

     "Hey Aphmau! You need help downstairs?" She asked.

     "Yeah, thanks." I said as she came up the stairs to help me. She slowly rolled me down the stairs and we hit the final bump at the bottom of the stairs. She kept rolling me and she left me at the kitchen counter. She had some egg in the middle prepared on the table. I could hear more noise upstairs. Either Aaron just woke up, or Alina did. It only sounded like footsteps, so I assumed it was Aaron. Alina probably wouldn't make noise when walking. I started eating my egg in the middle by popping the egg, and let it soak up the bread. Then I cut up the bread into small bite-sized pieces, and ate them all.

     I finished my egg in the middle by the time Aaron came downstairs, ready to go out.

     "So when are we leaving again?" Melissa asked.

     "At eleven' thirty. It takes around half an hour to get there." Aaron said.

     "Aph, your mom should be here any minute, right?" Melissa asked me.

     "She should be. You sure you wanna do this? I'm perfectly fine with staying with her, and she doesn't know my mom at all. I don't want her to be scared, or anything." I said. I was still skeptical about leaving Alina. We've been leaving a lot more often, and I don't want to leave her behind.

     "It'll be fine, Aph. Just don't worry and enjoy yourself. Alina knows she can trust who you trust." Aaron said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I calmed as his comfort overwhelmed me, and relaxed in my chair. We heard a knock on the door. It was probably my mother. I went over since I was finished with breakfast and opened the door. I didn't want mom seeing me in a wheelchair, so I got my cane and walked to the door. She was behind the door, as I expected, and she said hello. Eleven' thirty was right around the corner, so Mom went up to my bedroom to check on Alina while Melissa got her things together.

     We left and locked the door behind us. I asked Melissa if I could try to go the day without my wheelchair, but she said maybe another time. She brought my wheelchair and left it in the back of the car. I brought my cane anyways, just so I could walk a little.

     We arrived at the cafe. It was called Cat' Cafe~. Again, this is another thing I haven't seen around before. Although, I do wonder why she didn't think of meeting up at the Maid Cafe, it's much closer. Melissa said she'd take out my wheelchair just in case, but I won't use it until I have to. We walked into the Cafe and little bells rung. We found our friends sitting at a table, and we walked over to them.

     "Hey guys!" I waved. Everyone was there. There was Katelyn, Travis, Garroth, Zane, KC, Dante, Daniel, Dottie And Rylan. We all sat down, and I sat down at the edge, where I could easily get up. I rested my cane on the back of my chair, so it wouldn't get in the way.

     "Hey! We didn't know you could walk yet!" Dante said.

     "It's not really walking, I'm just leaning on a cane and moving my legs. But either way, I heal quick." I said.

     "So how has everyone been?" KC asked. We all said we've been doing good, and we stirred up a conversation that could've lasted the rest of our lives if we weren't interrupted by a waitress that took our orders.

     "So aphmau, I bet your wondering what happened o the Maid Cafe.." KC said. "Well, after we went to starlight, and Gene, Sasha and Zenix took over, they just made everything so messy, that I didn't even bother taking it back. I invested all my money into this, and now I run it! Since we're all eating at my Cafe, you guys can eat for free! My treat." She said. Everyone got a little excited and continued to talk. Since there were so many of us, the waitress was still taking everyone else's orders, including mine.

     "Hey Aph, they have some really good chocolate volcano here. Wanna try it?" Katelyn asked.

     "N-No thanks, I-I'm not hungry." I muttered under my menu. Katelyn looked at me weird.

     "You sure? You can always eat it later, and also you always eat the dessert before the main course." She said.

     "I think I'll just eat the dinner today.." I could tell Katelyn was getting suspicious of me. She knew I was acting weird, well, weirder than normal. I was starting to get nervous, and the nervousness wasn't helping my hunger. I decided not to eat too much this morning just so I would actually eat at the Cafe, but I just said I wasn't. I think I could wait a little longer before I get really hungry. Then the Waitress took the rest of our orders and let us be. We continued to chat a bit, but Katelyn was giving me a glare. A glare trying to see through me. A drop of sweat dripped down my forehead, and I looked away, trying to not make it obvious I was uncomfortable.

     We've been here for around an hour now, and the food hasn't come yet. At this point, everyone is practically done talking and starting a new conversation about food. I'm sitting next to Aaron looking like a dingus for two reasons. The first is because I'm nervous. The second reason is I'm so hungry at this point that my stomach is starting to hurt, so I'm covering my stomach with my hands, and it's making me look constipated with the mixture of expressions on my face. Katelyn isn't directly staring at me anymore, but I do catch her staring at me from time to time while we're there. Unexpectedly, my stomach lets out the biggest growl I've ever heard, and everyone stops talking to stare at me.

     "Uhm, Aphmau? You feeling okay?" Aaron asked.

     "Y-Yep! I'm good!" I said nervously. The sweat dripping from my forehead increased, and everyone immediately knew I was lying when another growl from my stomach was let loose. Katelyn only eyed me more with suspicion. Everyone could tell I was hungry, so KC decided o leave and help in the kitchen. I told her she didn't have to, but she said work was slow today anyways, and she was hungry too. Now we were left in an awkward silence with everyone talking in a quieter tone.

     "You sure you're okay?" Aaron whispered over to me.

     "I-I'm fine, I promise." I assured. Then he went back to his own business, and I sat quietly to myself until Katelyn started a conversation with me.

     "So Aphmau, why'd you say you weren't hungry?" Katelyn leaned over the table, eager to hear what I had to say.

     "Uhm, I just got hungry. I wasn't hungry before." I responded quickly. She gave me a look to show that she knew I was lying, and the look intensified when I started getting nervous again.

     "I-Is it just me, or is it hot in here?" I say as I take off my jacket an wrap it around my waist. I tug the collar of my shirt as well, and Katelyn looked away to talk with Travis. I sighed in relief. Dottie, who was sitting across from me, moved up a little closer and started another conversation with me.

     "Hey Alpha! What have you guys been up to recently?" She asked. She seemed more optimistic from the last time I saw her, so I smiled and said, "We've been doing really well! I'm learning how to walk again, and Aaron can see, as you can 'see'." We both laughed at my pun. Man, I miss doing that. I should do it more often. I noticed in the corner of my eye, Aaron was rolling his eyes at my pun. I guess some things never change.

     The food finally arrives at the table, along with some spoons, forks, and knives. KC comes back to eat with us, and we all start talking louder again. I start to dig in immediately, and I can feel Katelyn staring at me. I don't want her to get all nosey, so I slow down a bit. Suddenly, a wave of nausea hits me like a truck, and I drop my fork, which I was eating my fries and steak with. Everyone turns to each other as very few of us start to become sick. Me, Aaron, Garroth, Melissa, and the wolf pups were all getting sick. Kawaii~Chan immediately knew what was wrong and panicked.

     "Oh my goodness, I forgot! I'm so sorry, those are made out of Silver! Just don't touch them, and don't get cut. I'll go get some plastic utensils from the back. KC rushed to the kitchen of the establishment while quite a handful of us were about to throw up. One by one, each of us had our werewolf features pop out, as an instinct to lower our pain. First it was Daniel, then Dottie and Rylan. Then it was Garroth, Melissa, and lastly Aaron.

     Everyone comforted each other as some threw up. I knew what was coming for me. The pain in my stomach was unbearable. KC came back with buckets, new utensils, and napkins. My werewolf features threatened to come out. I resisted in desperation, but I was too weak. My body succumbed to my fate, and my ears and tail popped out. 

.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS DRUG USE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " But your so...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
31.4K 326 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
4.7K 135 24
Further in the story drama grows bigger every time, so, if the first chapter seems a little boring.. But as I said, drama develops and emotional expe...