Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants

Chapter 4: Tragedy

4 1 0
By NovaFornax

United States of America / Louisiana / Evening

It was evening that day in her world; her mother was preparing to go shopping somewhere in the state of Louisiana but that day it will change Ashley's life forever.

Valentina: Ashley I'll be back! I'm heading to the mall I need to buy some things.

Ashley: Mother, do you need me to come with you?

Valentina: Nah... is only a few things I shall not be there for too long so it's going to be quick.

Ashley: Well.... Stay safe out there and be careful driving.

Valentina: Oh, I won't worry! You stay here and continue work and learn to dismantle your Barret 50, your uncle wants you to learn that.

Ashley: I will fine but be careful driving because its late alright.

Valentina: I will darling, do not worry about me.... Stay here I'll be back very soon.

She went to her garage and entered her own vehicle and turn it on and drove away. In her world they have a calendar like we do, our Dracoria Year is 1012 after the Human-Dragon war and her own world is the year 2023. Advanced they are and very resilient. One hour passed and her mother is driving on a highway heading to one of the counties of the state as she continues driving tragedy happens...... She sees a bright headlight from a car heading to her direction quite fast, but it was too late for her to make an evasive maneuver and the car collided with her that completely destroyed hers from the force of impact. She was heavily injured, and the other driver exited his own vehicle with his hands on his head in disbelief what he has done as he made a major crime in this nation, and I could say the same he messes things up. Several others stopped by and called with their phone 9-1-1 which for my understanding is the emergency dispatch unit on her world. Few minutes later the police and ambulance arrived at the scene and the driver that collided with Valentina was subject to do a DUI Test and the police saw the driver has a concentration of 0.45 of alcohol.

Agent: Sir, you are under arrest now.

Driver: Wait why!?

Agent: Your DUI test appeared 0.45 above the limit. You committed a crime in the state of Louisiana. (Turning the man and arresting him)

The officer puts the man on his vehicle and the ambulance carried Valentina, but it was too late as she died at the scene. Then Ashley hears her ring bell as she thinks her mother arrived and she went to open the door, but it wasn't her mother but two police officers.

Ashley: Oh! Officers this is unexpected! What can I do for you?

Officer One: Are you Ashley Sanders?

Ashley: Yes, I am... I'm confuse, what's going on?

Officer Two: Well, the situation is quite complicated as we want to inform you.... Your mother was a victim of a fatal accident.

Ashley: WHAT!? WHERE IS SHE!?! IS SHES FINE!?!

Officer One: I'm sorry.... She died at the-

She collapsed screaming and crying before the officer finished the sentence as she is now on pain and grief. Days later the man is found guilty of several charges including a homicide and negligent driving under the influence. He is set to go to prison for 30 years. Ashley received a message from her uncle.

[Uncle Sebastian Text]

Niece.... I heard the news of your mother.... I'm so sorry to hear this.

[Ashley Replies]

Uncle... I'm destroyed.... I knew something bad will happen that nigh I knew it! This really happened all the sudden! I don't know what to do! :(

[Sebastian Replies]

Look I don't know what's going to happen now but I'm also having some issues with life, and I may not come to the US for a while...... In your home, your mother and I, we found something.

[Ashley Replies]

Found something? Like what?

[Sebastian Replies]

In the garage there's a trapdoor that opens to a secret cave we never knew.... I went to explore the cave and the end of that cave... There's like some kind of things like a gate or something and looks too alien... You need to see it for yourself.

[Ashley Replies]

Wait... are you talking about the trapdoor that has the lock in it??

[Sebastian Replies]

Yes... Because I've lock it... I want you to go there and investigate it... use one of my tools to break the lock and see it for yourself.

She is now thinking about exploring this weird cave he is mentioning. Later that night she picks a tool that supposed to break locks and she finds the trapdoor and the lock. She breaks it and throws away the tool and proceed to open the door and it opens to a dark chamber below, she used her own flashlight on her phone and went down to explore as she is climbing down from the stairs. Once she touched the ground of the small cave, it continues straight and heading downwards.

Ashley: What is this place? I never knew there was a cave underneath our house!

She proceeds to explore now with her flashlight on her phone. She is now walking to the path that goes somewhat down as it keeps going, few seconds later when she reaches down the path she sees a few meters a big chamber and a dark grey metal ring.

Ashley: What the fuck is this?

In the front of the ring there's a small obelisk with a panel to touch, she proceeds to inspect the panel and decide to place her hand in the metal panel, once she placed her hand.... There's a futuristic sound vibrating around the chamber and the ring started to light cyan tracing lines around it and several pieces started to float around the ring and it activates and it's a portal.

Ashley: Oh my god what is this!?

She proceeds to place her hand again and the portal turned off and went back to her house as there was not signal, she made a huge discovery.

Planet Dracoria / Citadel / Night / Sarah's vision

Sarah is having another vision, and she sees something weird and hears voices.

"The Queen of Dracoria" "The Dragon of Light"

She sees the same white dragon flying on clouds with her majestic appearance and hears more echoes voicing around while she is flying between the clouds. The dragon appearance is all white with white long hair from her two horns and runs all the way towards tail.

"When the Queen emerge... she will make all nations bow before her majesty.... Her goodness.... Her beauty.... Her grace... no other dragon will never have the same beauty as her"

More voices sounded aloud.

"Dracoria shall be her Kingdom!!.... Dracoria shall be her realm!!.... She is the guardian of this world's life!! She shall be the predator of darkness!! And the beacon of light!! All hail the queen!!" [followed by more voices saying the queen and repeating]

"Sooner or later! The dragon queen will emerge!! And once she does... her magic and her powers will be powerful as the light of our sun!! no dark forces in Dracoria will have the strength to face her down and she will bring law and order.... Equality and Justice!!

The vision ended as the white dragon went flying directly towards the sun as she was really bright. She woke up and her friend assistance Mara arrived.

Mara: Sarah... are you okay?

Sarah: I had another vision....

Mara: Another one?? This is like the twenty vision you have! So, what did you see this time??

Sarah: Where's our king? I need to talk with him now.

Mara: He is currently sleeping now, why do you just wait tomorrow?

Sarah: Mara! I cant! I need to inform my king what I saw! Its urgent!

Mara: Sarah please... King Draco can get quite scary if he is being disturbed in his slee---

Sarah: (Yelled) Oh Mara come on!! Draco is not that grumpy! I need... forget it (She walked past Mara to talk with Draco) I'll talk with him now!

Mara: (Sighed) Okay fine! go right ahead!

Sarah was walking in the vast hallways as they are big enough for dragons to walk around and the ceilings are at least meters away high with large magical orbs of light illuminating the place. She went at the King's personal chambers and there it was the red dragon Krex as he was laid down guarding the place.

Krex: Lady Sarah? How may I help you?

Sarah: (Puts hands on her hip) I need to see the king, Krex... is urgent if you don't mind giving me access to enter...

Krex: Well, he is sleeping now.... can you wait for tomor-

Sarah: (Annoyed and sighed) By the gods!! Not you too Krex!! Is urgent please I had another vision that I need to tell Draco now and this might tell us the puzzle of my mysteries!

Krex: Another vision!? Are you serious?? This is like what?... your twenty-two?

Sarah: It is! Please may I speak with him?

Krex: (Draconic rumble) Fine.... (Stood up and opened the large doors with his claw) you may enter.

She proceeds to enter the massive chamber where Draco lives and Krex follows Sarah closely. He was right, the king is sleeping as they hear his draconic snore.

Princess Syleth: (Coming from their left side) (Angry Whispering) Hey!! What in the name of the gods are you two doing in here!?

Krex: (Whispering too) Sarah has something to say to your father my Princess...

Princess Syleth: (Angry look at Sarah) Could you just wait tomorrow??! My father is sleeping now and you-

King Draco: (Waking up) mmhmmm!! (Opened his eyes) What....What are you all doing in here!?

Sarah: My king it was me! I have something urgent to tell you! I had another vision and foreseen the future!!

King Draco: Another vision my dear!?! How many visions you had already!?

Sarah: Lots of them! But they are intensifying even more!! King, I've seen the same white dragon in my vision from before.

King Draco: The same one?? Do you have any idea what this is?

Sarah: I do not know but what it looks like I heard voices shouting in my mind as she was flying in the clouds, I heard "Queen of Dracoria!" or some-

Krex: The Dragon Queen!?!

King Draco: (Tilt head to Krex) Do you know something friend??

Krex: My lord!! It's the White Prophecy!! The White Prophesy tells of a supposed Dragon Queen that will emerge somewhere in Dracoria!!

Princess Syleth: And how are you so certain of this? I never heard of this prophecy before!

Krex: You could ask Varath about this!! He too knows this prophecy like I do!

King Draco: But I'm lost! What exactly did the prophecy said about this dragon??

Krex: My lord.... The White Prophecy says that the dragon queen is bound to rule Dracoria and this whole world shall be her realm! She is the guardian of life and love!

Princess Syleth: A dragon bound to rule all the world??

King Draco: I do not know about this but us being submitted to this queen?

Krex: Well, I mean.... Is not like we are going to be her vassals of course we are not so certain if this prophecy is true or is something made up but hearing from Sarah about seeing this dragon queen quite concerned me.

Sarah: I have no idea such prophecy even exists! Not even when us Humans coexisting with your kind.

King Draco: We need to research more because this is something... weird... My darling I need you to go to our Archives and meet master Ryer and ask him for more knowledge about this dragon queen, that's your orders.

Sarah: As you command my king! Krex, you want to come with me?

Krex: (Draconic chuckled) But why not! (Looking at Draco) May I come with her?

King Draco: Permission Granted.

Krex: Well, my lady! Let's head there tomorrow!

Sarah: We will! Well thanks King for listening!

King Draco: Any other visions you must report to me Sarah. (She left and so Krex and he looks at her daughter) My darling, are you alright?

Princess Syleth: I don't know.... This prophecy might be something impactful father... a whole dragon queen ruling all Dracoria? What if that queen is evil?!

King Draco: Dear... don't worry, even Krex says that Prophecies are something made up and it's not fully accurate and some speak nonsenses but having Sarah mention the dragon queen and the white dragon really shock him... They'll investigate this.

Syleth was feeling uncomfortable with this news as she worries her kingdom and believing this suppose queen is someone malignant, but she decided to shrug off and went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 6
For hundreds of years, the gates of Tarragon have been sealed from the outside. Prophecy speaks of the day the last Key Keeper will return and wake t...
39 6 12
the Draco was always just stories witch parents told their children to make them behave. a Cautionary tale of monsters who could turn from men into d...
1.3K 207 29
[Revised as of 10/01/2020] Ana Perez comes from wealth and power. But her father, a business tycoon in the land of Marak, hates dragons. That makes t...
1.4K 169 36
Gods and Dark Creatures Book 1 Amaya is a girl blessed by the gods, or at least considered to be. She's a living myth. But is being favored by the go...