Stupidity // Miles-42 X Fem!R...

By TearsinHeart

"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low ch... More

Introduction
Terrible Day / A Stupid Party
Embarrassment.
Office Visit.
Third Time
Awkward Dinner/Another Party.
The Mall.
The Prowler.
Study Session / Snack Run.
Chips.
Breakfast Date (ish)
Rivalry.
Attack / She's back.
Skipping Class
Janitors closet
Stalker / Groceries.
Newfound abilities
Couch
Absent / Normal
Test
Sick
No Moments Alone
Shoot
Improving
Unwanted Company.
Long Conversation.

Together / Suit

6.5K 159 423
By TearsinHeart

One day earlier

-

"Ganke, I really don't know." I sighed out. I had just gotten back from being out all night, and Katrina was asking me to meet up with her.

It was like 2am, and my uncle had made me do all his errands since he was too busy helping out my mom.

"Do it, bro. This is the only way." Ganke turned away from his game, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Okay, what the fuck does that even mean??" I got off my bed and landed on the floor, almost reaching for my shoes.

Ganke sighed and turned back to his game. He kept his headphones off so he could continue talking to me. "Dude, what I mean is that she's probably gonna ask you out again."

"You think so?"

"I'm positive."

"... nah I still don't think I should go." I sat down on the bottom bunk as Ganke sighed.

He turned around in his chair and looked at me. "It's now or never."

"Maybe I should ask Y/N-?"

"Don't. That could be the worst decision ever." Ganke shot a harsh glare toward me. "Just go."

I groaned and got up, getting my shoes on. I mean, Katrina, she's just... wow. But so is Y/N.

It's so tough. Because sometimes Katrina forces herself onto me, I never back away or stand up for myself.

But Y/N... she's so independent. Sure, she might need help with class, but other than that... she's so smart in everything else she does.

"I'll go meet her. I guess." I mumbled. Ganke laughed and kept on playing his game.

I exited the dorm, knowing that curfew had passed HOURS ago, I made sure to keep in the shadows to avoid being seen.

So when I got to the place Katrina wanted to meet up, there she was. She didn't look particularly happy.

"Yo." I mumbled. That seemed to have pulled her out of her mind.

"Oh, Miles, I'm glad you came and met up!" That frown on her face became happy as she jumped on me and hugged me.

"Uhm... yeah. Why did you look sad?" I quickly hugged her back and then pulled away.

Katrina bit her lip. "Oh, well, I know how close you and Y/N are..."

That piqued my interest. I know Katrina was the type to lie and manipulate, but she seemed genuinely upset.

"..yeah? What happened? Did she get hurt?"

"Miles... oh, baby, I caught Jackson and Y/N making out..." She looked down and frowned.

Not only did she call me baby, but she revealed the most terrible news to me ever.

I know I'm a bit of a hoe for Katrina. I've hurt Y/Ns feelings so many times because of her. But it's over. Jackson already got to her.

"Are you okay?" Katrina whispered while pulling me into a hug. All I did was sigh and nod my head.

Katrina squeezed me in the hug and breathed slowly before speaking. "I was thinking... that we should get back together..?"

"..." I thought for a moment. Was that the best choice here? I mean, Katrina could be lying about the whole thing, but... I don't know..

"Yeah, we can."

- in the morning

I woke up in my dorm, and Ganke was still on his video game. Does he ever stop?

I guess he heard me shuffling because he paused and turned around with a smirk on his face.

"Miiilless, yoo. Congrats."

"Huh? Congrats on what?" I slowly sat up. My body was aching since I was out all night.

"Katrina posted you on Instagram. She said, "look at my boyfriend 💞💞🥹" like..." Ganke sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"Seriously? We've only been dating for about a few hours." I groaned and got off my bed. I then remembered what Katrina told me about Jackson and Y/N.

I slowly got on my uniform. I really didn't want to go to school today.

"I need to talk to Y/N." I told Ganke. He swiveled in his chair and cocked his head to the side as if he was asking me why.

"Because Katrina told me that she found Jackson and Y/N making out."

"Oh, I totally believe that. The days when I'm actually in class, they're always sitting next to each other and like basically flirting." He laughed and stood up, stretching.

I was not amused. That's the worst, and now I can't even do anything about it because Y/N isn't my girlfriend... Katrina is.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you." I waved goodbye to him and slammed the door.

I stumbled to the bathrooms on the first floor of the dorms, checking myself in the mirror to make sure that my uniform looked decently good that day.

I haven't washed these clothes in a while... it's a wonder how I don't smell.

"Miiilllessss~" I heard Katrina call out from behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around, greeting her with a small smile.

"Oh, hey." I breathed out while she captured me in a hug. Her perfume filled my nose, which made me cough a little.

She pulled away and kissed my face, but I couldn't look away from those damn pigtails. So childish.

"Miles, I love the way you look now." She mumbled. She buried her face into my neck and smiled. "I mean, when we dated before, your hair was always a mess... and your style sucked ass."

I just sighed in return. She was very lowkey insulting me, and I did not want to deal with that.

"Well, let's go to class, okay?" She grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to physics.

While she did that, I pulled out my phone and tried to text Y/N, but none of my texts were sending.

I was so focused on that that I didn't even notice that Katrina had already taken us to our seats.

"Miles," she said. She put a hand on my phone and brought it down so I'd look at her. "Talk to me."

"About what?"

"Anything. I just want to hear your voice." She leaned on her hand and smiled, looking me slowly up and down.

"I, uhm.."

I turned away and looked at the door. Y/N had just walked in, and she did not look happy.

I caught her eyes for a split second before she quickly looked away and went to her spot.

"I..." I mumbled. I turned to look back at Katrina, who was glaring at Y/N. "Why do you hate Y/N so much?"

The glare on her face vanished as she fixed her posture, and a small smile pointed at me. "I don't hate her, silly. Why would I?"

"I don't know... I just feel like you do."

"Miles, you're overthinking it," Katrina responded, her tone reassuring. "Y/N and I dont interact, so there really isn't any reason why we would hate each other. And I'm here to catch up with you. I really missed you, you know?"

I couldn't help but feel a bit conflicted as I glanced back at Y/N, who seemed immersed in her own thoughts, not paying attention to us. "I just thought you two didn't get along because of, you know, me and her were kind of close before you came along."

Katrina's expression softened. "That's a stupid reason, really. Sometimes, people don't get along, and that's okay. But I would never let something as small as that get in between our relationship."

I bit my tongue. She said everything like that the first time we dated, but she was cheating on me the whole time. But I know she's lying, I can tell. Just the way she was looking at Y/N earlier made me upset.

"But hey," Katrina grabbed my hands. "I know... I know I was a cheater. But I've changed, I promise. You're the only man I want. Remember how we were inseparable? That can be us again." She scooted her chair a little closer to mine while she gazed into my eyes.

I could tell she was being sincere... the way she worded her sentences made me feel so sure. (But I didn't know she was lying the whole entire time.)

So when the bell rang, I focused on class. About 23 minutes into it, though, Katrina left for the bathroom.

And I couldn't stop myself from glancing over at Y/N, who was looking right back at me. Awkward...

I pulled out my phone and texted her again, but my messages still weren't going through. Did she block me?

I frowned and looked back at Y/N, who had her head down at the desk.

I turned and looked back at Jackson, who was glaring right at me.

So I scooted my chair all the way back to his desk and whispered, "What's wrong with Y/N?"

"You and Katrina, obviously. But I think there's something else, but she won't tell me." He whispered back to me.

At the same time, we both looked at her, and she was still sitting with her head down.

"But why would she be upset about that? Isn't she dating you?"

Jackson looked back at me with a confused face. "I wish. But no, we aren't. Why did you ask me that?"

I looked at him with a confused face, too. "So you guys aren't dating? Katrina told me that she found you and Y/N making out?"

"No? I've kissed her once, and I don't know if that counts as making out, but Katrina wasn't there." Jackson threw a quick look at Y/N before looking back at me.

"Oh -"

"I hope you two boys have been following along. Miles, go ahead and tell me what I just said." The teacher interuppted us and glared.

I turned around and scooted my chair all the way back up to my table. "Uhm, "I hope you two boys have been following along." Was I right?"

That gained a few laughs from the kid in the class, but the teacher rolled her eyes and returned to teaching.

When Katrina came back, she scooted her chair unnaturally close to mine and grabbed my hand, making me place my hand on her thigh.

As much as I wanted to pull it away, I didn't. Like I said, she's just so wow.

RIIIINNNGGG

When class ended, I quickly got up and walked to Y/N.

I put on a small smile and tapped her on the shoulder, in which she turned around and smiled back.

"Oh. What do you want?" She mumbled. I placed my hands in my pockets.

"I wanted to talk to you about Jackson. Can we? For just a moment?" I watched as she stood there in silence for a moment.

"There's nothing to talk about? I'm.. busy right now." I could clearly tell she was lying, but I frowned and huffed out air, walking away and leaving the classroom.

-

(Present time, Y/N)

"Christine!" I called out. She turned to me and smiled, leaving Ariel and Maila.

The school day ended, and we were all heading home for the day. Whether that was our actual houses or dorms.

"Heyy, what's up? Who'd you choose?" She wasted no time in matching her pace with mine.

"I chose María. And I know, I know, it might've been a bad choice, but we did some tests today, and she said I would work better under pressure." I looked around and spotted María walking with Katrina and... Miles.

"Well, you just have to hope she doesn't say anything. Because the whole point of Spiderman is that he's secret with his identity." Christine stopped walking.

I stopped, too, standing next to her and looking around. "Yeah, but he had some people knowing. Can't I?"

"That's not the point. It's on who you choose that's important, Y/N." Christine yawned and waved goodbye. "But hey, I'm going to my dorm. I'll see you?"

"I'll see you."

She walked away, leaving me standing there. I looked and saw that María was by herself now, and she was coming my way.

"Oohh, shit, dude, María is gonna beat Y/Ns ass!" Some kids remarked. María shot him a harsh glare that made him scurry away and leave.

"Y/N, come with me. We're going to my house." She grabbed my arm and began to walk me, but I wanted to know why.

"Why?"

"Uuggghh." She groaned. She turned to me and walked close, whispering to me, "We're getting you tailored for your suit. If you're taking this thing seriously, you should've already thought of that."

I shrugged and followed her, but I pulled my arm away because I didn't want her to drag me like a dog.

-

Marías house was wow. Her parents were pretty wealthy. Her dad, Phillip, was a lawyer, making more than enough money to support her family. And her mom, Magdalena (called Madeline by others since she was afraid that people would dislike her Mexican name) was a house wife, staying inside and cooked, cleaned, and did all the chores.

"Papa!" María called out. Her father appeared from around the corner and smiled.

"MJ! How was school, baby?" Her dad engulfed her in a big hug as I bit my tongue. I haven't seen my father in months.

"It was fine. But uh, I brought someone over." She pulled away and gestured to me, in which I awkwardly waved.

"Hey, I'm Y/N. I go to the... the same school." I awkwardly stuck out my hand as the dad shook it with confidence.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Phillip. I'd introduce you to our maid, but she isn't here." He laughed, shaking his head. "We don't have a maid. I mean my wife."

"Oh." I mumbled. I took my hand away and glanced over at María. She shrugged and tapped her dad on the shoulder. "Papa, is Freddy here?"

He nodded. "Freddy, yes. He asked for vacation but of course I couldn't let him." He laughed again.

"Okay, well, tell him to meet me and my... friend in my room." María kissed her dad on the cheek and took me up to her room.

"Your dad is uhm.. he's something." I said, trying to break the awkward silence as we walked up the stairs.

She laughed a little and opened the door to her room, and wowie zawa.

(😭)

It was decent sized, with a nice window view. She had her own bathroom and a big bed, with tons of extra space filled with all her belongings.

"Yeah, but he can buy me whatever I want, so it's not a problem to me."

I admired her room and walked around. I wish I had a room like this.

"Miss María? You requested my assistance?" I turned around, and there stood Freddy, wearing a suit with a proper posture. His hair was well groomed along with his facial hair. I'd say he was about 25.

"Yes. I need your help. You're experienced in making clothes, no?" María grabbed his arm and brought him into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Yes. I can make socks all the way up to gowns. Whatever you need, Miss María." He kept his posture as he looked over at me and smiled.

I smiled back and looked at María, who stood still.

"Alright. I need you to make me a suit."

"Ehh, I don't understand. Like, when you say suit, do you mean a business suit or what?" Freddy pulled out a chair for María in which she gladly sat in.

He also pulled out a chair for me, too. I quickly sat down and thanked him.

"I mean, a superhero suit. You know, the ones that comic superhero, Spiderman, wears." María pulled out her phone and showed him a picture.

"I see. Well, I'll go ahead and order the materials. Spandex, flexibile carbon fiber, and clothing dye. I will also require the measurements of whomever this is for. Please, leave them by the counter in the kitchen, and I will quickly pick them up." Freddy smiled and left the room in a hurry.

"Spandex??" I leaned forward and questioned María. She laughed a little.

"Obviously. You wouldn't want it to be denim, right?" She laughed more. "Oh! Katrina wanted me to ask you a few things."

"What?"

"Yeah, like a survey." María pulled out her phone and opened up her text messages, beginning to read off a list. "Okay, number one, have you ever kissed Miles?"

"No." I lied, oops.

"Okay, number two, have you ever thought about kissing Miles."

"This is absurd. Do I seriously have to answer these?"

"You do if you want your suit."

"Ugh, fine. Yes, I have."

María looked up from her phone and smiled. "Alright, number 3, have you ever considered being in an active and intimate relationship with Miles?"

"Okay, what the fuck. No, I haven't." I lied. I stood up from my chair. "We need to measure."

"You're lucky that was the last one. But yes. Lets."

-

"Okay, so we have all the measurements here. We've triple checked them to see if they're right." María and I looked at the notebook and examined. Everything seemed right.

"Oh, I want to sketch out my idea of what I want the suit to look like." I grabbed a pencil and took the notebook from her hands, throwing together a small drawing.

"Aw, that's cute. Let's go and take this down stairs"

María led me downstairs and intonthe kitchen, where her mother was cooking.

"Odio a ese hombre. Siempre tratándome como a una esclava en vez de como a su mujer..." She was mumbling. María put the notebook on the counter and led me away. We looked back and saw that Freddy was already there and he already took the notebook.

(I hate that man. Always treating me like a slave instead of his wife.)

"Well. I think I should get going. I need to make sure my mom is okay." I followed María back up to her room as I grabbed my things.

"Alright. I'll have Freddy send you the finished suit. I also contacted him and questioned him about web-shooters. We don't know if you have an organic web or not, so it's made just in case."

"You've clearly done more research than me." I laughed a little before walking to the front door. "But.. I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Why are you helping me. I mean, I beat you up, so I don't understand why." I bit my lip as the door opened and a small breeze wafted in, making me feel a little cold.

"It's just high-school drama. It's gonna happen whether we like it or not. It's better to get over it than dwell on it and live in hatred." She smiled at me like she didn't just say something that would be on a Facebook moms status.

"Okay, well, I'll see you at school. Goodbye, María." I turned and waved goodbye to her, leaving her house.

"Bye, Y/N!"

~~~

How'd u guys like this chapter 😛

I super ultra promise that I'm not dropping this book. Updates might be slow since school n shit but I'll still try and update.

Please tell me if u see a spelling mistake... like I'd go back and read one of my chapters but then I'd see that I spelt something wrong and I'd cringe so bad.

Also, TO CLAIRFYYYYY omffgg

I am NOT 37 nor 73 😭 I'm 15, I promise.

That's all u guys need to know about me, I just wanted to make sure u guys didn't think I was an elder posting fanfic about a 15 yr old boy 💀💀

Also, you guys know that Bing ai thing that makes characters in the marvel artsyle? Well, I made Christine, Maila, Ariel, Katrina, María, and Jackson, so like if u guys wanna see them, lmk 😭

Anywayyysss, I love you guys 💗💗

Wc: 3353

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.5K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after Miguel💀 This book will contain both...
65.9K 2.2K 27
A boy stood tall, his eyes twinkling with promise as he said, "Let the sky fall, we'll face it all together." The girl cocked a brow at the boy, sus...
322 10 9
A story of how Spiderman softens for a girl he had just met... (I'm bad at making captions💀) Also imma be changing the cover alot because I'm not go...
30.2K 848 25
A little boy walked up to the small girl, looking down. "Hi..." He felt a little embarrassed. "Hello!" the girl said with a bubbly smile, "do you wa...