I love you, I hate you [MHA l...

Von Rose_Romantica

[!!!!THREE BOOKS IN ONE!!!!!] Book One Summary:Yuko Tanabe feels like she can't trust males around her anymor... Mehr

🤍1❤️
💛2💛
🤍3❤️
💛4💛
🤍5💛
💛6❤️
🤍7💛
💛8❤️
🤍9💛
❤️10❤️
Book Two-1
Book Two-3
Book Two-4
Book Two-5
Book Two-6
Book Two-7
Book Two-8
Book Two-9
Book Two-10
Book Three-1
Book Three-2
Book Three-3
Book Three-4
Book Three-5
Book Three-6
Book Three-7
Book Three-8
Book Three-9
Book Three-10

Book Two-2

1 0 0
Von Rose_Romantica

After talking with Keigo, Yuko and Nala both chose to read the rest of the instructions on the plushes that were waiting for them at home.

|When plush is in plush form owner of plushes must remember that all actions and words will come back to them once plush is human again. Plush user will gain quirk once plush is human while plush user is asleep. Human plush will not be able to move until plush user is awake and will not be able to talk until plush user speaks to them first.

If within half a year plush does not earn trust and love of the user-plush will be killed on spot and memories of plush will be removed from users mind and those around them. On the other hand, if plus does earn trust and love of the user-plush and user will be allowed to do as they please legally.|

Yuko sighed out. "Well fuck."

"This isn't going to be good for either one of us, what are we going to do?"

"Let's talk about this more when we're around Chisaki and Todoroki. That way they understand if they fuck up this time they aren't going to live through it." Yuko said seriously

Nala nodded her head as Tanya and Fuyuki came back with a small truck for her things. After moving everything out and Yuko calling her landlord to let her know she wasn't going to be in the rental space anymore she left out with her siblings. Nala rode on the back of her bike with her as Fuyuki and Tanya rode in the truck with Tanya being the one who drove the truck. Once her things were moved in, Nala hooked her arm with Yuko's.

"I'mma take off with Yu-we have a sis date at the mall. Isn't that right kiddo?" Nala said with a grin

Yuko nodded her head. "She didn't like that I only have seven outfits."

Tanya and Fuyuki were stunned to hear what Yuko said, Tanya pointed to the door. "Girl get more clothes, Nala don't let her back in here till she has more of a variety of clothes."

"Oh I plan on it!" Nala said before she drove off in her own car with Yuko next to her in the passenger seat

The two of them chose to bring their plushes with them, Nala would usually have music playing but she wanted to see what was going on with her younger sister. "So tell me Yu, what happened to you after Tanya, Fu and I ended up kicking you out like a bunch of assholes?"

Yuko laughed holding her side as she face palmed herself, she didn't think that her sister would call herself out like she had but it humored her more than a little bit and caught her off guard as well. "Oh shit Nala-I wasn't expecting that."

"I didn't I'd get you to bust out laughing that quick-shit. Now spill child."

"I'm an adult just like you and the others are. I might be the youngest but at least I don't act it." Yuko said as she stuck her tongue out as her sister

"Oh-okay missy, getting sarcastic on me now are ya? Aight, I see I how it is."

Yuko laughed again before she sighed out. "Life after getting kicked out was hell for me, I lived on the streets until the Santos family chose to pick my dumb ass up and help me on my feet. I was just getting used to working when I was told about the will for our parents. I had an off day when the will was being read, after the will was read I ended up losing the first male that had ever even looked at me in a romantic way. He ended up going postal on me while I was around icyhot half and half just because he has this really bad gambling addiction and I wouldn't help the damn asshole out. Then there's the fact that I chose to work to gain my own money which is what I usually bought stuff from-not from the funds that our parents had left me. I never once ever touched that shit."

"So you're telling me that you never spent a cent of the ten million that mom and dad gave you?"

Yuko scoffed. "Do I look like a fucking idiot? I'm good at handling money. I'd never spend it all at one place."

"Well that's going to change, we're going to get you new clothes and let's see if we can do something about your bland ass hair."

"Oh I already know what I want to do with my hair." Yuko said as she smiled at Nala

She raised an eyebrow at her younger sister but said nothing as she parked her car. Once her car was off the two of them took the plushes inside of the mall and held onto them. While they were around the mall Yuko raised an eyebrow at Nala. "The fuck is with the face mask?"

"I don't want to get sick, plus breathing in other peoples germs is just gross."

"Like I said before...female chisaki." Yuko said shaking her head

"Okay missy, whatever you say. So clothes or hair first?"

Yuko hummed out in thought before she looked up at Nala. "How about food? Cause I haven't eaten at all today."

"Aight, I'm down with food. I've only had toast today."

"What did you want?"

"Hm...oh! They have chinese food here! I wanna have that! fu and Tanya won't let me have chinese at the house."

"Weirdos, aight then that's what we're getting." Yuko said before they got their food and Yuko paid for it.

After they got done eating Yuko chose to get her hair done first-she went from having pure red hair to having pure black hair. Yuko really liked her hair and smiled a bit as she saw herself in the mirror. When her sister saw her she shook her head. "And now you look like a female Toya without the burn marks."

"I don't have piercings."

"We can change that."

"Nah, I literally cannot stand being anywhere needles. They fucking scare the shit outta me."

"So it's not just me! I thought I was going fucking mental with that!"

Yuko shook her head laughing. "Nah sis, Nah. Ooohh Hot topic!"

Nala went with Yuko into hot topic and held onto Toya for her as she went shopping for band t-shirts as well as other things. Yuko wouldn't let Nala see what she had gotten but after they got out of hot topic she chose to change her black t-shirt into a Dabi t-shirt she had gotten and grinned at her sister.

"You're such a little fangirl." Nala said shaking her head

"I am, and I'm proud of it. He doesn't get enough love in the fandom or in his family. Speaking of which gimme toya back please." Yuko said as she had grabby hands towards the Dabi plush

"Sure here's your plush ma'am."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Let's go to a few other places that I know has clothes and other stuffs."

She nodded her head and the two of them shopped for most of the day. By Mid-evening they met up with Keigo, Tanya and Fuyuki who had found the two of them looking at shirts in FYE. "Hey Ladies, so this is where you two made off to."

Yuko grinned as she nodded her head showing off her newest Dabi T-shirt. Keigo couldn't help but laugh a bit. "I don't know he's going to feel about you having him on a shirt, but that's rather funny."

"I got a shirt for Tanya with your face on it." Yuko said with a shrug

He blink his eyes a few times. "You what now?"

"You heard me. Speaking of which where is Tanya?"

"She's on the other side of this place looking at funko pops."

Yuko grabbed what she wanted before she went over to her sister and hugged her from behind. "Sissy!"

Tanya jumped a bit before she saw that it was Yuko. "Yuko..wait a tick you dyed your hair!"

"I did." Yuko said as she let go of her sister

Tanya then looked at her shirt. "And I'm not surprised. After seeing the fact that you have a body pillow of the guy, converses with the guy on it and two different cups that have him drawn on them-that isn't surprising. You really like him don't you?" Tanya asked as she looked at Yuko curiously

"Like isn't the word I'd use for what I feel for Toya."

"Wait-tell me did you even love his brother?"

"No, it's why I didn't stutter or say bull shit. His brother isn't as great as people make him out to be. Toya is the better Todoroki. No one call tell me otherwise."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

894 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
1.5K 118 11
Asami has grown up. Shoto knows this, Fuyumi knows this, Natsuo knows this. None of them like it. After the bombings it was obvious to the siblings t...
16.4K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
276K 7.8K 32
"I turn out to like you more than I originally planned and it took me a whole week of you telling your friends that we have nothing to make me realiz...