seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face
chapter 43: outburst starburst

chapter 3: new changes

1.1K 24 20
By avstroscomet

Natasha's pov:

I ignore my state of mind as Adrien drives into the garage.

The garage was primarily grey and black with hidden accents of gold. As he parks, my eyes are drawn towards the multiple cars in the garage. Not to mention that they are SUPER CARS. I knew these lads were rich but not that rich. It was as if I was walking through a gallery. All I could do was pray that they weren't snooty.

I hastily pack up my things and swing my light bag over my shoulder. I make my way out of the vehicle and follow Adrien. I didn't notice at the start how tall he was. I'm guessing roughly 6ft 3 or something  like that. He guides me out of the garage and towards the main foyer, to which I spot 2 guys. There goes trying not to talk to anyone..

They both look like me so I'm assuming that they are also my brothers. OH, NOW I REMEMBER. Ugh I already want to rip out their guts. They look similar but not identical to each other. They were also nearly the same height as Adrien. The taller one with glasses was the first to speak and said "This her? I'm Leo" I just give him a simple nod hoping he gets the message to not initiate further.

My gaze shifts to the shorter one. He was drenched in sweat and he was wearing sportswear. He looks scary as hell but I didn't really care that much. I just figured I wouldn't chat with him. He just stares at me and Adrien says "Chase introduce yourself"

Chase then stares at me in the eye and mumbles "I cant fucking do this" and walks off. Adrien then scolds him as he walks off. Adrien told me to shrug it off to which I did.

He then turns towards me and suggests "Here, let me help you upstairs and you can begin to unpack" he speaks with a warm smile that displays his pearly whites. We make our way up the levitating stairs to the 2nd floor. I take many steps admiring the hallway that is heavily decorated with many paintings.

Adrien's body suddenly comes to a halt as he stands in front of a white door. He opens the door and gently shoves my body in. He then states "There is a bathroom through that door and a walk-in closer through this door. Let me know if you want anything changed. Come down for dinner at 19:30, there you will meet everyone else." I murmur a small "thank you" as he exits my room.

My eyes are in awe of the state of this beautiful room. This was the size of the whole darn apartment back in London. I cant believe it was all mine. ALL MINE EEEKK. Although I didn't want I didn't want to be late for dinner and I unpacked all my clothes and sorted them into the empty closet spaces. I also had planned to take a quick shower before dinner to feel fresh.

I walk over to the shower, and undress myself before stepping inside. I turn on the knob and hot, steamy water starts to flow onto my bare skin. This feeling is unimaginable. It felt so calming. Somehow, I felt safe already. Although I knew that I couldn't trust these boys so soon, but something was telling me that I should. I actually liked it here.

I switch off the knobs and step out of the shower. The cold air hits my body which causes it to shiver. I reach for the towel and pat myself dry. I hop over to my new walk-in closet. I needed to wear something that covered my shoulder. I picked out some cute Peter Alexander pyjamas. I have always dreamed about owning a pair and now I am living in that fantasy. Boy am I one lucky girl?

I was officially exhausted! I check my phone and check the time stating: 18:45. I had a lot of time on my hands. I stretch my sore limbs and lie down in my new king sized bed. I take out my phone and do what every other teenage girl does and that is.. going on social media! It was my second favourite thing to do, I loved watching influencers unbox things. It filled something within my inner child.

Adrien's pov: the previous day

I was filing and sorting some paperwork in my study when all of a sudden a panicked Vincent barges through the door. My eldest brother was never like this. He never showed any emotions and just randomly he pops into my study without knocking? Something must be up. He then says words I wish I could hear over and over again for the first time.

"They found Nat Adrien, they found our sister!" The man was practically gleaming with joy. I have never seen him this happy or even smile since her disappearance. His smile was contagious and I am now a victim.

I have dreamed of having her in the household for ever. After mom took her, I thought we would never see her again. Father wouldn't even let us search for her. That was my lowest I had ever been. I had lost my baby sister. The cutest thing my eyes had laid upon. And she was finally back! My heart burst with joy. I couldn't wait to see her.

Vincent continued "I will be informing the others at dinner, but I thought you should be the first to know" I gave him a thoughtful nod. He then proceeds to say "Mother has died, you will be picking her up tomorrow at 17:00" My heart was now confused. I felt sympathy for my mother's passing but I also felt excitement to be reunited with my little sis.

Nat was my everything, she was everyone's everything. Especially Xander's. He hung out with her more than his own twin. He loved her more than all of us. I personally think that was impossible but it was proved right after her leaving. Xander wouldn't leave his room for 2 months, and when he did he changed. He was cold, distant, arrogant. He changed in ways a person couldn't have changed. He was lifeless. He still is.

Now all he does is have random bimbo's in the house every other day. No matter how many times Vincent commands him to stop he doesn't and it earns him punishments. I hope to see Xander smile for the first time in 9 years. Now that would be a miracle.

time passes

We were now all sat at the dining table. We all made a pact to all eat together for at least one meal per day. This rule helped a lot with our family bonding to which I had always enjoyed. I loved the company of my siblings but now with my baby sister it was going to be even better.

I was even smiling at my plate, when Xavier asks "Adri, why are u smiling so much today?" I take my eyes off my plate and stare directly into Vincent's eyes. Leo then speaks up and says "Well? Go on and spill it already!" Vincent then stand up from his chair and announces Nat's arrival.

There was a range of mixed emotions in the room. Leo and Xavier were practically beaming with happiness while Chase and Xander took it oppositely. They didn't look up from their food. Xander just got up and left the room. We were all questioning his behaviour. I thought that he was going to be excited for his little sister's arrival, but unfortunately I was dead wrong.

Then, Chase asks " How long is that bitch staying with us?" this leaves me speechless.It leaves everyone shocked. I couldn't believe my ears. She was finally coming back and this idiot calls her that? My blood pressure was already rising as he spoke.

Vincent then sensed my anger and declared "She will be staying with us until I say so, which is always." After hearing this news, Chase storms out abruptly and heads towards his room. What's his deal? He loved Nat. Why the sudden change? This must be his sudden reaction. He will most definitely soften up by tomorrow. I'm sure of it.

Leo, Xavier and I share a look before Vincent strolls towards his office. I follow Vincent into his office. I close the door and sit in one of the many spare chairs. "What was it with those two?" I question. They didn't have any reason to leave like that. No reason to disrespect our sister like that.

"They are most probably in denial, Adri, and I can't honestly blame them. It is pretty big news hearing that your long lost sister is found again after almost a decade." assured Vincent. I calmed down and helped my older brother with his work. He was THE mafia don of the Brazilians which is quite the mouthful. After father died, he took over at such a young age. We all look up to him and admire him. I am pretty darn proud to call that man my brother.

time passes

I check my wrist looking at my Rolex that states: 03:30. I inform Vincent that I was headed to bed and leave his office. Once I reach my room I went straight to my bed. I tried my best to sleep, I truly did but I kept thinking about Nat. I was so genuinely happy to see her after so long. I had too many queries roaming freely in my head.

What is she like? Does she even remember me? us? Does she have her long hair, or did she chop it all off? How are her grades? How is her mental health? And most importantly.. does she have a boyfriend? With all these thought roaming my mind I soon began to drift off into a slumber.

Oh boy was tomorrow going to be fun.

Natasha's pov:

After that AMAZING Tiktok sesh I checked the time and it was: 19:20, I needed to go for dinner in 10 minutes so I might aswell leave now and actually find the darn dining table. I switch off my phone that had Alex Earl on it and put it in my pocket. I leave my room and make my way down the stairs. It was dead quiet. I began searching for the dining room. I forgot to turn my phone on silent mode.. my biggest mistake.

I wander aimlessly because Adrien forgot to give me a tour of this massive mansion. I start to hear some people chatting and I begin to walk towards the commotion. FINALLY I DID IT, I made it.

Now all eyes were on me, I hated this sudden feeling. It made my gut twist inside and out. I quickly spotted a free space in between Adrien and Leo. I took my seat while everyone's eyes were still on me. Just then, an older man adjusts his throat which he now has my attention. He looked a lot like Adrien but he just had more stubble.

The man then announces "Welcome to the family Nat, I am Vincent the eldest brother and the household manager. After dinner please meet me in my office for me to explain the rules to you" I nod at his speech and he gestures the other two that I haven't met to introduce themselves. I have seen them around the house when I was still living with them but my memory wasn't the best.

The two lads looked around my age. Everyone had similar features but they looked the most like me. They looked the most like each other. One could swear that they were twins. The one with a grey shirt spoke first saying "I am Xavier, your most favourite brother, obviously" he said in a sarcastic tone.

I sent him a small smile at his expense. Then i witnessed him elbowing his supposed 'twin' and he groaned in pain. "I'm Xander" he declared. He was the scary one, that's for sure. He glared at me with the most hatred I have ever seen in someone's eyes before. I gave him a small nod in return and focused on the food that was served by maids.

It was a gorgeous pasta dish and it smelled divine. I haven't eaten food like this since I went to Flynn's house. The red sauce coated the warm, gooey, cheese filled pasta and looked heavenly. Before I knew it, everyone broke into conversation and started to eat. They ate like they weren't ever going to see food again. Such greedy pigs.

Hell is empty, all the devils are here.

I have a few small bites because my appetite isn't that big anyways. I gently place my fork down and I look around the dining area, admiring it's views. Then all of a sudden I hear Adrien clear his throat to which he looked at me and the room became silent.

All eyes were on him, he then directed his question towards me saying "Nat? Is that all you're going to eat? We can prepare something else if you don't like it." I gave him a small frown and I assured him "No not at all, the food was delicious. I just don't have that big of an appetite" I was hoping he would let it slide and not force the maids to make something else. I hate how they ordered them around. It wasn't right. Maids were so 1900's, not 2000's.

Then out of nowhere Xander then scoffs "Yeah right you anorexic fucker." The room went silent once again. Everyone's eyes were shifting between mine and Xander's. He was staring deeply into my soul. I knew that he was trying to scare me off. I knew that deep down he hated my guts but I could care less. I didn't even want to be here in the first place.

I opened my mouth about to defend myself when Vincent interrupted me.

Authors's pov:

Ahhh! tysmm for all the reads I couldn't be more happy!
I'm so excited to write so expect more detailed chapters ahead :)
Word count: 2300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

158K 3.6K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
2.3M 57.9K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
1.8M 45.4K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
210K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...