A New Wildcard (COTExOC)

נכתב על ידי GuardianLugia8

Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and i... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

1.2K 57 8
נכתב על ידי GuardianLugia8

Hmm, I wonder how the auction went. Fuka did say that she had managed to get it working last night. I didn't actually think that she would be able to hold an auction so quickly.

"Hahahahaha! You're too funny, stupid!" Ike laughed out loud as he talked with Yamauchi.

Oh yeah, on another note the students of my class have started to blatantly ignore the roles and act just like they want. Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo have started to talk with eachother loudly, they have been dubbed as the "Idiot Trio" by the class.

"Ayanokouji-kun, haven't you also made more friends?" Horikita asked as I glanced at her.

"Eh, somewhat." Ayanokoji answered as the two were writing down the notes from the blackboard.

And right on que the last member of the trio, Sudo appeared in the classroom as he barged through the door with a bang. Just like him many students have been leaving classes in between them or outright not attending them.

The girls in the class were gossiping, I saw Kei texting, Sotomura and some of the boys using their phones. Honestly, after the three weeks they just started to act like they pleased. They would come to class and leave when they wanted to.

And the most suspicious of all was how our teacher was acting. She never tried to correct them and let them do whatever they wanted without any sort of repercussions. Which I have to say that is quite suspicious in and of itself.

No matter how she is, this is a school created by the government and is also funded by the government. So having the students who attend here neglecting their studies would be detrimental to the institution as it would most likely be a waste of their resources and money.

Honestly, only a few of the students in the class still attend correctly. Them being Hirata, Kushida, Horikita, Sakura, Ayanokoji, Keisei/Teruhiko, and me included. In fact, I can see Horikita writing down notes diligently.

"Hey Horikita. Do you want to eat lunch together?" Ayanokoji asked her causing me to be a bit surprised that he asked her that.

I turned my head to look at him at that, considering how much time the three of us have spent sitting beside each other in class and how we had talked with each other, I would've thought that he would already know her response.

"No thank you. You guys are very crude anyway." Horikita said in her usual cold tone.

"...Can't deny that." Ayanokoji said with a shrug.

Well, that is true. Ike and Yamauchi are pretty vocal about and though Sudo isn't much he is also quite rude. For a girl like Horikita, spending time with them isn't worth it.

That being said I should talk with Hirata. He is one of the few boys in the class wh don't have any animosity towards me. We became friends after the swimming class when the two of us talked with each other. He's a great guy to talk to and very patient, unlike with Ike and Yamauchi, Sudo is a bit too hotheaded.

"Wow... he's already done it with her? Amazing." I heard Ike talking with his friends as I blinked.

They really have no filter about things. Saying something like that during class of all things. I could practically see steam coming out of Sakura's ears as she blushed, most likely from hearing his words.

That being the case I am impressed by how quickly Hirata had managed to get a girlfriend. He has hooked up with Kei Karuizawa, the "gal" of our class. She is also fairly popular and it could he said that she is a leader of the girls. Kushida is the other leader of the girls of this class.

The two had started dating sometime ago, I was honestly a bit surprised when I heard that but considering how Hirata is it isn't much of a big deal. That being the case, he is getting a little bit more hate from the other boys for scoring a girl faster than them.

With that being the case, I will actively make sure that I will hide my friendship with Ichinose and Mako. Fuka is also one of my acquaintances but I don't think I can call her my friend. That is one headache that I don't want to deal with.

After class had ended for our lunch break I went to meet up with Ichinose and Mako who had come to a secluded place of the school. If possible I want to end the conversation as soon as possible, that way no rumours would be formed by the students.

"Aaron-kun." Ichinose greeted me as I reached the place while Mako smiled at me.

"Hey you two. How did the auction go?" I asked the two of them curiously.

"You didn't know?" Mako asked surprised.

"I didn't ask the organiser." I said with a shrug.

"Well, it was a great one. We managed to sell all of the clothes that we had and also gained a lot of points. Speaking of points, let me give you your share." Ichinose said as she took out her ID.

"My share? I only helped you by finding an organiser you know." I said to her with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't say that. You are the one who came up with the idea and also found a good organiser. If it weren't for you then we wouldn't have been able to hold the auction." Mako said with a smile.

"If you say so." I said to her with a shrug as I take out my ID.

Ichinose fiddled with her's for a few seconds before I got a notification on mine regarding the transferring of points as I looked at it.

"50,000?" I asked as I looked at the amount.

"Yeah. We got a total of 100,000 due to the auction and decided to split it between us equally. Since you are the one who knows about the organiser for the auction, I gave you both of your points. You can give it to them after this." Ichinose said with a smile.

"Well, didn't expect it to be that successful." I said as I pocketed my ID.

"Right. We were surprised as well. In the ends it's all thanks to the two of you. Can you also thank the organiser on our behalf?" Mako asked with a smile.

"Sure. I don't mind." I said to her with a shrug.

"Great. Then let's stop here. Aaron-kun did say that you didn't want to be seen by other students." Ichinose said with a smile as I nodded.

"That's right. So let's stop it here and talk in our chat." I said to them as they nodded with a smile.

After that we separated and went on our way. I was surprised that they managed to get so much points using the auction but I wasn't going to complain about the points they have given me. Now I just need to find Fuka and give her the points.

With that plan in mind I grabbed my lunch and went to the bench where I saw Fuka sitting with a smirk on her face. She smiled at me as I walked to her and sat beside her.

"The auction was a success. I'm sure you've already heard about it." Fuka said to me with a smirk.

"Yeah. They gave me half of the entire points. I'll send your share to you." I said to her as I took out my ID.

"Eh, keep it. I already have enough. Take is a favour from me." Fuka said as she waved me off.

"No. Take the points. I already have one favour for you, I don't need another." I said to her with a deadpan.

"Keep it kouhai-kun. I'll make sure to use your favours." Fuka said with a smile.

"Just take the goddamn points." I said to her a bit more forcefully.

"Nah! Getting a favour from you is much more useful than getting some points." Fuka said with a smile.

I tried to give her the points but she didn't listen and kept on denying me to my irritation. I didn't want to have a favour with her but she isn't making this easy.

Is this what she was aiming for from the start? To get a favour from me to use? If that's true then she is much more cunning than I had initially believed.

In the end I gave up trying to convince her and just accepted the point's. I just ate my lunch and left quickly after that while Fuka was laughing loudly all the time I was eating, telling me to not take it so personally.

Gosh, she is a handful.

Time skip

"Well, this is the start of our new month." I said to myself as I stretched my body.

A few days back we had a short test on the third period supervised by Sae Chabashira. It was fine since most of the questions were much easier than the entrance exams, being at least 2 levels easier.

There were however 3 questions which were much harder than the rest, as in, so hard that first year students shouldn't have been able to complete it. I was a bit confused when I saw the question since this was the first time I'm seeing a paper with unsolvable questions like that.

I didn't think much and filled it to the best of my ability before attending class like usual. That being said, I should get ready quickly and reach my class.

So I immediately finished my morning routine and then went on my way to my class. It didn't take much time for me to reach there as almost half of the students were already present. I went and sat on my seat as I looked at Horikita who is reading a book.

I scanned the class and saw the the others were also talking amongst themselves. But the main talk was about the points for this month.

"Did you get your points?"

"You didn't get them?"

"Wonder how long we have to wait."

Those were the type of conversation that was going around in class. I didn't pay them much mind but I got a message from Hirata asking if I got my points to which I said that I didn't.

He gave me a small smile and a nod while I just nodded back. I looked at the points I have for a second before switching it off, no need for the class to know the amount of points I have.

Soon the morning bell of the first school day of May rang as Sae walked into the classroom holding a poster rolled into a tube.

"On your seats. Morning homeroom will begin now." Sae said as she walked to the podium and placed the rolled poster on the table.

"Um, sensei, nobody here has gotten any points yet. It's the first of the month. Shouldn't they have already been refilled by now?" Yamauchi asked as he raised his hand.

I was surprised when he was the first one to question it, I thought it would be Ike. But considering the fact that it involves his point's I guess I can understand why he would be the first.

"Of course. This month's allotment had already been distributed." Sae said in her usual tone as she crossed her arms.

"Uh, mine or theirs?" Yamauchi asked as he looked around the class.

I also saw many students looking at their own phones in worry when they heard what the teacher said.

"As I said, the points have been allocated. I am certain about that. And I know for a fact that this class has not been overlooked by the administration." Sae said in her usual cold tone.

So that's how it is huh.

"What about our points? Nobody in this class got any." Ike said to her worried.

Right after that the students started to talk as well, in worry about their points for the month and the fact that they haven't gotten any as murmurs slowly filled the class.

"A whole class comprised of morons. You're all pathetic." Sae said as a small smile appeared on her face.

"What did she say!?" A student said shocked as the entire class was taken aback by her words.

"A combined total of 98 tardies and absences. 391 documented cases of call phone use and or talking during instruction. Impressive figures for the first month of the school year." Sae said without a change of tone.

"Haah." I sighed as I placed my right hand over my face at her words.

"At this school, your grades and performance evaluation aren't handed out. They're reflected in your monthly points allotment." Sae continued talking after that.

My hand slid down a bit as it covered my mouth as I glanced around and saw many students looking at her stunned. I saw Horikita taking notes as well while her eyes never left the teacher.

"Your unconscionable behaviour, and that alone has resulted in the withholding of your points allowance for this month. The points allotted to this class for the month comes out to a total..." Sae said as she stopped for a second as I looked at her.

"Of 0." I said alongside her in a whisper as the entire class heard her.

This caused all the students in the class to become shocked as they looked at her with wide eyes.

"No way. I have to live on no money this whole month." Ike said with a downtrodden face and tone.

"Hang on, that not fair. It's just that... you should've told us." Yamauchi said in distress as he gripped his gaming console.

I felt my lips quivered and twitched a bit as I watched the scene play out in front of me.

"Did it never occur to you to question your circumstances? You're only children, why would you be given such an extravagant sum? Didn't you think there'd be a catch?" Sae said as she kept on with her speech.

Damn sensei, do you really have to say it like that? I'm losing control a bit here.

My lips twitched more as she kept on talking as I had covered it using my hand as my body shook a bit, though it was barely noticeable considering how little I shook.

"Your assumptions were wrong. And you must now all pay the price." Sae said as she placed her hands on the desk.

"If you did have doubts, why then did you refuse to act upon them?" Sae said as the entire class looked at her

My lips were twitching more as it was turning upwards.

"I told you on the first day of class didn't I? I was perfectly clear. This school judges its school on merit alone. So, as it stands now, we think you are garbage." Sae said with closed eyes as she kept at it.

My mouth moved a wide grin split my face as I looked at her.

Aaahhhh~. Man, I haven't felt excited like this for a long time~!

I looked at her as I had a wide grin on my face.

"You're worth nothing so you get nothing." Sae declared as she opened her eyes and looked at us.

My grin stayed on my face as I looked at the scene in front of me with glee on my face, only hidden by my hand.

You're the best Sae sensei~! This school really is going to be interesting~!

Class D...

Welcome to the Classroom of the Elites.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.8K 87 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...
9.5K 286 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
31.6K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
22.2K 1K 9
Ayanokouji is no longer the perfect human, his father wanted him to be. Due to the stress of the White Room, Ayanokouji developed dissociative identi...