𝗗𝗘𝗜𝗧𝗬

By AlchemyAlchemivichhh

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧!" 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛... More

𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂
𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝚄𝙸𝙳𝙴
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴
𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

441 7 29
By AlchemyAlchemivichhh

"Waka-Sama, Stop it."

"So, Tell me, Ubuyashiki. Why do you have such... Nosy Children..?"

This was your ever friendly conversation with the head of the Demon slayer Corps.

#omfgImetUbuyashiki ? No? Anyone?

Well then, let's skip to the part where You and Akaza Spar.
It's something a bit... like this.

"Rawr bitch." You said as you landed a cut on him.

"Wha- whAt the FUck-! ACK-! Y/N-SAMA-"

Yeah... it's fine.

♥︎TIME SKIP - Brought to you by a Traumatised Author♥︎

*Knock Knock* You Knock in the door that said... 'Paradise.'

Yeah you were here, and you were gonna bond with Dickma for a bit before Muzan turns him into a demon unlike with Cockushibitch and Bakaza.

SMH.

Anyway, You walk in like a boss bc you wanna be polite so you Knock but you go in immediately after to show your superiority.

Yuh.

Go girlie pop.

Woo!

Anyway...

"DOUMA SAMA THERES A BEAUTIFUL- *Cough Cough* THERES A WOMAN WAITING FOR YOU AT THE DOORSTE-" Safe to say that that man got eaten. Yum.

Douma smirked as he listened through the walls. The Goddess
L/N? What a joke. She would never come down into this realm, Would she?

Unless... Kami-Sama sent her to... fix him..?

Douma sighed, he shouldn't think much of this, so he just got ready to GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE- *cough cough*.

As soon as Ligma- Dickma- Douma.

As soon as Douma gets out of his room, he is greeted by the heavenly sight of your E/C (Optional!! And E/C) eye, and beautiful H/C (Hijab, Hair, Other color) *Insert*, Accompanied with a royal Kimono.

He also saw your unique aspects.

Like your three pairs of Wings, Two halos, sharp ears and a beautiful *Insert* body.

Just as the legends depicted....

It really was.... The Goddess L/N...

You looked at him as if he were some dirt below your feet.

Ofcourse... He was a mere peasant compared to you. He already feels emotions swirling- wait, Emotions..?

HOLY FU- I mean.. Oh my god Douma feels emotions! (Sarcastic)

Douma started thinking of unholy shit.

Like how he could be stuffed between those ✨Amazing✨ Thighs.

And oh my-

"-Douma-San..? Are you okay-?"

(Optional!! HOLY SHIT YOUR VOICE SOUNDED- heavenly....)

(Optional!! And oh my god You cared for him-! He looked at the paper as he stuffed it in his pockets.)

Yeah he definitely felt over the moon. He was on cloud 9.

♥︎TIME SKIP - Brought to you by multiple Bombs and Missiles♥︎

You had gotten to know Douma a bit more better.

But he decided to cling to you like some koala or sm.
Oh my.

Weeks had passed and it was almost time for Douma to become a demon.....

....But he didn't seem to leave your side.

No matter what in Kami-Sama's name you tried, He didn't get off.

What the fuck.

So you decided to just throw him into a nearby river.

But you forgot that he wasn't a demon yet.. 🤭

But he came back at around noon so it's fine. But now he only stayed close to you and gave you your personal space.

Personal space my ass.

He kept Whining about how he wanted to touch you and shit. And even though you had lost your virginity since five thousand years ago, You were still embarrassed... Because Douma was another level of fucking HOT.

...

"Hey Douma." You said in an oddly calm tone, and he perked up.

"Let's go to your room for a second, Yeah..?" And he nodded.

HE FUCKING AGREED LETS GOO-!

Great.

And now... You can start what you wanted.

[WARNING! NSFW/18+ CONTENT!]

"Yes, Y/N-Chan~?" He asked you, but right now, your mind was clouded by inappropriate thoughts as you pinned him to the wall, your hand holding his arms up as you stared down at him.

Douma blushed, feeling oddly attracted to this new side of yours...

Holy crap he looks like he's about to explode.

"You little slut... always begging for my attention..." You whisper into his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"But now that you have it... look at you... all speechless and shit.." You chuckle coldly.

"Brat, You really don't know how to shut up, do you?" You felt dominant, You felt powerful.

And you started sucking his neck, leaving hickeys and bruises all over him.

Douma let's out a soft moan, while you tell him to shut up.

"Y-Y/N.." He moaned gently, yet you weren't going to let him have that privilege or calling you by your name...

You stop, leaning away from him.

"W-wha- Wait-! Y/N- please continue-! Please Please Please..." He was begging, kneeling and almost crying.

You kick him onto the bed, roughly undressing him and kissing him on the lips, Licking your lips and gently biting his.

Douma moaned again, wanting to taste more of you.

"M-Master~" He groaned as you started giving him a hand job, continuing at a faster pace.

You stayed silent, but then...

Douma's back arched subconsciously, wanting more fraction as he tried to force you down onto his erect dick.

You scowl and push him away, "Only my orders, Bitch." You say in a strict tone.

"Now... Get on your back." You smile, coldly.

He obliges and you change into your male form, Douma realising what you were gonna do, whined for you to be faster.

Then, you started pushing into him slowly but surely, him moaning all the way, until he took all of your hight.

That was the strangest part.

YOURE SO BIG WTF-

*Ahem*... anyways.

Douma starts moaning uncontrollably as you start fucking him harshly, going at an insane pace.

"Oh- Oh- Oh~! Master please- please please please.. I'm- I'm gonna c- Ahh~!!" He came quickly, though you weren't really satisfied.

"Oh~? Cumming before I tell you to? How absurd. Now, take all of my hight into your mouth until I come, otherwise, you'll get punished." You say, unamused.

"Mm.." Douma just nodded as you pulled yourself out of him, and he starts to slowly take in your hight as he tries his best to suck.

You were getting impatient, so you just thrusted fully into his mouth, groaning as Douma struggles to breathe, choking on your dick.

"Breathe through your nose, slut." You demanded.

Douma though, even if he was choking, was having the time of his life as he continued to suck on your dick.

Soon enough, you came.

"Good job, Darling." You told him, patting him encouragingly.

-----

Did I do good on the smut part? It's not unfamiliar to me, but I was severely unmotivated and tired.

I'm sorry for not updating for months, I feel so apathetic and bored.

Please forgive me if there are any delays in updates,

Sincerely, AlchemyAlchemivichhh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 55 3
Started: Janurary 28, 2023 Ended: The title says it all! VERY SLOW UPDATES
252K 6.2K 35
◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPACT x DEMON SLAYER】 【 WARNING BOOK MIGHT...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9.7K 601 6
『★』𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃『★』 A Short Story on Anugun, "The Confession And Acceptance". How will Anubhav and Gungun grow closer after Gungun asks Anubhav...