For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

21. Promise To His Little Surprise.

10.8K 626 28
By Moonfairy28

"Why are you all doing this?!! I don't want any wedding, please," Aaravi shouted after Siya informed her about her and Abhimanyu's wedding as decided by elders.

"Aaravi, at least tell us what is the problem? What's with you, baby? Why are you behaving so strangely suddenly? Did something happen between you and Abhi, huh? Tell me I will talk with him, bachcha, "

Siya said calmly in her warm tone.

Aaravi went silent but still sobbed lightly. She is tired of herself and carrying this pain. 

"Aaravi, this is not the way. Clear your mind and think about the baby. Don't forget three lives will be affected with your one wrong decision. Seeing the softness and affection in your eyes after hearing Abhi's name, I didn't think we were doing wrong," saying, Siya walked out of her shaking her head at her daughter's behavior.

Aaravi fell on the floor crying silently and held her head which was bursting with pain and all the chaos that was going on. 

"What should I do? Godd!!! Ahhhh!!!" she cried out in pain and frustration.

Ryan is sitting with Abhimanyu and Aaruhi in Abhimanyu's study room. 

"That is so unlike her. I can't believe Aaravi said this. Few days ago, she was telling me she can't wait to marry him. There must be something," Aaruhi whispered after hearing Aaravi's behavior and words. 

Ryan agrees with her while Abhi stares outside the window of the room and is lost somewhere in his thoughts. 

Aaruhi looked at Abhi's blank face but she could feel the sadness in his eyes. She didn't know how to console her brother. 

She looks at Ryan with a worried face but he just sighs and slides his palms through his face. 

She placed her palm on his thigh softly and said,

"Everything will be alright, Ryan," she assures him. She knows Ryan looks Aaravi like his child and is worried for her. 

Ryan looked at her beautiful face and nodded hearing her assuring tone. She smiles at him which makes his heart skip a beat. 

Aaravi startles hearing the door of her room slam open and comes inside Abhimanyu. She looks at him as he is looking so handsome in a dark green t-shirt and black jeans with his stubble nicely groomed and hair perfectly gelled and brushed back.

She blinked her eyes lost in his beauty but suddenly she came out of her thoughts when he stood in front of her and clicked his fingers near her face.

She looks down immediately feeling his intense eyes on her but he holds her jaw gently and makes her face him.

Slowly and softly, he caresses her chin with his thumb while staring into her gloomy eyes. 

"Get ready, wife. We are going for our wedding shopping," he softly said, making her heart pain.

She fist her hand tightly and gulp before whispering,

"There will be no wedding happening. Just stop running after me. Don't you have any other work? Just leave me on my own," she said, making his hold slightly tighten on her jaw.

"Here you are wrong, love. I will never leave you, you are stuck with this man forever. So be a good girl and change your clothes before I lose my patience," he dangerously whispered as his eyes turned dark.

Aaravi felt a shiver running down her spine as he warned her but she stayed stubborn and didn't move from her place.

"Well then your wish, love," he said and stepped back from her and walked into her closet.

Tears brim in her eye but she quickly blinked them back. She saw him coming back with a top and trousers for her and placed them on the couch headrest before turning to her. 

She gulped in nervousness seeing his straight face. He closed the door and stood in front of her.

"Are you still going to stand there or should I do the honor," he said but then sighed, seeing her still in her place.

"So stubborn…" he murmured, shaking his head.

Her breath stuck in her throat when his hands held the hem of her t-shirt while looking into her eyes. 

She stares back into his eyes which are blank. It's hurt seeing him so cold but it's better than seeing him broken and scattered because of her. 

"Why are you so stubborn, Aaravi!?" he suddenly shouted seeing her not reacting. She just looked at her with something in her eyes. 

He left her t-shirt and turned around in anger and ran his hand through his hair making them messy.

He sigh deeply and turn to her and said,

"No one can stop me from making me yours now. I know you are hiding something and I swear on our love Aaravi, I will find out very soon," 

Hearing his promise, her heart started beating fast in anxiety and fear. 

No!! I won't let you, Manyu. 

She thought as she began sweating imagining him and their family knowing about her illness. 

Her head started aching and everything started getting blurry in front of her. Her hand moved to her head and held it as she felt her head spinning. 

Abhimanyu frowned, seeing her eyes unfocused and blinking repeatedly. He panicked and swiftly held her as her eyes rolled back and she fell limb in his arm holding his t-shirt collar.

"Aaravi!!" He called her tapping her cheek as she weakly opened her eyes half.

He picked her up and made her lay down on her bed before sitting beside her and holding her hand gently.

"Manyu…" she whispered in daze and tried to hold his warm palm tightly but couldn't due to weakness.

"Yes love, I am here…let me call Ma," he said but she shook her head and murmured,

"No…I wanted to sleep," saying she closed her eyes and dozed off.

But he panicked and cupped her face,

"Aaravi..jaan," he asked to which she just hummed softly in her sleep.

He sighs, realizing she fell asleep. He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against her as his whole body went cold in fear. 

After a few minutes, he slightly pulls away and looks at her pale but serene face and kisses her forehead. She sighs softly, feeling his warm lips on her skin.

 "I am sorry, love but you left no other way," he said in his mind and kissed her apple cheek lovingly.

Standing up from the bed, he covers her till her waist. But then his eyes fell on her stomach and a beautiful and happy smile formed on his lips.

He lightly touches her lower stomach and strokes her belly over her top.

"Our baby…" he whispers, getting emotional thinking about his little one.

He never imagined himself becoming a father so soon. He chuckled and kissed her flat belly a few times.

"I love you, my little love. Mama and Daddy love their tiny surprise. I will make everything okay for us. I promise,"  he whispered while gently caressing her tummy and again placed a long loving kiss there. 

His eyes then move toward Aaravi's face and he smiles softly at her before he walks out of the room slowly.

A few days later

Aaravi looked out of her window and smiled sadly at her cruel fate. Her eyes are admiring the beautiful decoration for her and Abhimanyu's wedding.

Yes, today is the wedding. 

But, She won't let this happen.

She leaned her head against the window frame looking at the workers doing their work. 

Suddenly she felt her stomach twist painfully. She quickly covers her mouth with her palm and rushes toward the washroom. 

She threw everything out of her stomach that she had an hour ago. Tears rolled down her eyes as her throat and stomach hurt badly. 

She held her hair back and again bent down as her inside wrenched painfully before she threw out nothing.

"Aghh!!" She groaned in pain and sat on the floor as her body felt too weak to even move. 

After 15 minutes, she felt a little better. Standing on her feet holding the sink counter,  she looks at her pale and red face in the mirror.  Her eyes move down, not able to meet her own eyes. 

She comes out of the washroom after washing her face and brushing. 

She steps halt seeing her mother and a few house helpers coming inside holding boxes in their hands.

"Aaravi, your wedding dress. Abhimanyu sent this," Siya said, placing a big box on her bed.

Siya opened the box and took out a very beautiful lehenga. Looking at this, Aaravi just fell in love with it. Same just how she wants her lehenga. 

Siya saw her face and seeing the look of admiration and satisfaction, she smiled thinking that maybe Abhimanyu and Jaiveer are not wrong to take this decision and going against Aaravi's wish.

"It's beautiful right?" Siya softly asks to which Aaravi smiles slightly and looks at her mother. Suddenly she realizes her current situation and her smile drops.

"Why are you all so adamant?! Stop all this drama!" She said in frustration and turned away from her mother.

"Then tell me what is stopping you from accepting Abhi. Is he not treating you right? Did he hurt you in any way? Did you fall out of love with him, huh? Tell me," Siya said, provoking her. 

Aaravi turned to her with teary eyes.

"Please Ma! Don't say this. You know Manyu, Ma," Aaravi said, shaking her head. 

"Don't you want to give a happy family to your child?" Siya question again.

"I want to. Manyu will be here for our baby. Everyone will be there for my baby," she said immediately.

"Seriously, Aaravi, are you listening to yourself? Here you want Abhi with a baby but then you don't want to marry him," Siya said, feeling frustrated with her daughter's strange behavior. 

Aaravi stayed silently and sobbed quietly. She is feeling so helpless and guilty right now. 

"I am calling Kritika, she will help you to get ready for the wedding," Siya said in a stern tone and walked out of the wedding with slight glossiness in her eyes. 

Abhimanyu came with his family to the Roy Mansion. He is dressed in a simple plain and classy sherwani. 

Agnihotri's looking at the tense Roy family as they welcome them. 

"Siya, why are you all looking so tense?" Ashika asked while walking toward her. 

"Aaravi…" as she took her name,
Abhimanyu ran upstairs to Aaravi's room without thinking about anything.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading.

How was the chapter, cutie pie??

Cliffhanger😁😁!! I know.
Sorry but not sorry🙃🙃🤭🤭.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS in this chapter.

Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.5K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
162K 14.6K 15
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
86.5K 3.8K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---โ€-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
92.6K 5.7K 53
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...