Path to Nowhere(oneshots)

By LuciliaLohefalter

this is gonna be FEM reader x FEM characters More

Intro
Eirene x FEM reader(chief)๐Ÿ”ž
Zoya x fem chief (reader)
Chameleon x FEM Reader(chief)
Chelsea X fem chief(reader)๐Ÿ”ž
nightingale x FEM chief(reader)
yandere chameleon x FEM reader ๐Ÿ”ž
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 2
chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 3 ๐Ÿ”ž
Zoya x FEM reader๐Ÿ”ž
Eirene x FEM reader๐Ÿ”ž
Ninety nine x FEM reader(Chief)
Cabernet/chameleon/Langley x FEM reader๐Ÿ”ž
Rahu x FEM reader
Shalom/Rahu x FEM reader ๐Ÿ”ž

Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader

1.1K 41 2
By LuciliaLohefalter

(This is very late so sorry, I am too busy with my school works and stuff but I remember I got two requests on this though the 2nd one is just Cabernet I'll be writing both characters in this oneshot, this part is a sequel on my previous story of chameleon so hope you enjoy and thx for the support in this book^^)

Requested: alqress and XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

After that night where your professor chameleon had sneak in inside your house and made love with you to which also you found you had the same shackles as with your older sister.

Your professor is the first one you captured out of instincts that night though chameleon was not against it as she was even more happy because this just proves that she now belong to you and this mean she'll be by your side for the rest of her life and she doesn't regret one thing about it.

It didn't take long for your sister to found out that you had the same power as hers hence she decided to take you to the bureau as well and of course taking chameleon with you.

Once you got there, you were surprised on how many sinners your sister has already captured with her shackles and your more surprised that all this sinners were not even against it as they are more treated like a normal being instead of a prisoner.

Your sister had teach you about how to handle this power and even teach you how to use a gun because you will stay in bureau from now on.

For the past weeks your getting comfortable with the place and even got along with your sister's sinners though chameleon can't help but become possessive to you especially when she saw Langley because she and that Langley knew each other in the past.

Langley was very aware of chameleon's possessive traits towards you and can't help but tease her about it.

One day you and your sister were on a mission and you need to take some sinners with you.

It was a private party that only a famous and wealthy people are only invited though the bureau manage to take some invitation for the both of you so you can further go with your mission.

You were getting ready as you only brought chameleon with you since she's the only sinner you have because your sister prevents you from coming with her on her mission until now.

You were waking through the halls and you can already see your sister with her two sinners, macchiato and kelvin.

You were about to approached them when someone blocked your way and you looked to see Langley looking at you with a smile.

"Going on your first mission I see?"

"Y-yes..I'm kinda nervous..."

You replied to which Langley just smiled and patted your head.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, I mean your that rookie's sister..I can already see some potential in you"

She said to which made you got flustered a little as your not used to compliments but then a hand smack Langley's hand away from your head and you felt someone grabbed your shoulder and pulled you towards them.

You felt some soft sensation in your face and got flustered when you realize what it was.

Chameleon was holding you firmly while glaring at Langley.

"She'll do just fine because she's with me"

Chameleon replied with a stern voice that made Langley's smile wider as she was amused.

Luckily your sister interrupted which made the tension disappeared but chameleon kept her grip on your shoulder.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah.."

You replied to your sister to which she just smiled.

"Well, let's get going"

She said and walk away and you soon followed with chameleon with you but then chameleon gave Langley a glare before leaving.

You reach the place in time.. though what you didn't know it was a pool party as all the people were wearing swim suits and it made you flustered all of the sudden.

Your sister was not aware of this as well as she sigh and the mbcc already got some swimsuit for all of you and you had no choice but to wear them.

Your sister manage to get dressed first before you went inside with chameleon tailing behind.

You started undressing as you put a black bra and a short, your swimsuit was almost similar to your sister as you decided to cover top with your black shirt.

Meanwhile chameleon was already done as she was wearing a red plunge which shows her curves more.

Her eyes were fixated on you all this time after she was done changing as she couldn't stop herself and approached you holding your waist from behind as you flinched.

"Aren't you quite lovely wearing some swimwear~?"

She tease and it made you flustered.

"A shame that it is not only me that will see this once you went outside..."

She whispered and held you tight from behind.

"Please don't kill anyone this time?"

You said and Chameleon just chuckled before kissing your head.

"As long as they kept their eyes away from you"

You sigh as chameleon just chuckled before both of you went out and was already met with many people partying at the pool.

You first went to find your sister to which you saw her with kelvin as they were looking around for any suspicious person.

You walk towards their direction with chameleon behind you as she was glaring at the people who were looking at you like some defenseless prey.

You wave at your sister as she smiled and wave at you as well and took your hand as she kept you beside her.

You walk around the pool party when suddenly the crowds started getting loud as if someone famous appeared.

You all turned to see a beautiful woman, a red haired one as her hair was very long and wavy. She had a black flower beside her right ear. Purple eyes which are attractive yet intimidating when she looks at someone.

You looked at her in awe for a moment before you snap out of your thoughts when your sister spoke.

"I don't understand why would someone so popular asked the mbcc secretly to retrieve her treasures"

She said while looking at the redhead woman that was surrounded by the crowds.

"She is the one who asked for help of the mbcc secretly?"

You asked and your sister just nod. Chameleon just watch the woman carefully while you turn your gaze at her to which you found her gaze already at you even though your quite far away from her.

Her eyes somehow looking directly at yours and it made you swallow a lump at your throat.

She somehow smiled while still looking you and this made chameleon click her tongue before holding your waist from behind which made took your attention and you looked at Chameleon.

The redhead notice it and it made her chuckled lightly before turning her attention back to the crowds who was trying so hard to entertain her.

Just then one man decided to push his friend on the pool which made all the attention faced to them and they started laughing before joining in.

Some people then was trying to invite you all as your sister was refusing but then someone grabbed her ankle which made her fell to the pool.

You were shocked as you waited for her to come up but didn't to which you immediately jump through the pool to save your sister.

You saw her as you immediately swim down and grabbed her and pulled her up to the surface.

You manage to pull her up as you put her on the ground with kelvin, macchiato and chameleon helping you pull your sister out of the pool.

She cough some water as her two sinners was checking on her and you were about to get out of the pool when you felt someone grabbed your ankle and pulled you back into the water.

You tried to swim up but someone grabbed your leg and pulled you deep making you lose the will to breath.

You heard chameleon's voice as she was calling out for you but then you heard another unfamiliar voice though you didn't pay heed much as your too busy trying to escape but your about to lose your consciousness due to your lungs giving up.

You slowly fall unconscious before someone jump through the water and you felt multiple hands grabbing you and that was the last thing you felt before you black out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 101 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
372K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
25.3K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...