The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1

759 30 1
By AdoboCatWorks

3rd PoV

The car drove...

Y/N and the two senseis beside him heard voices that were too loud and very familiar for them. The young Class Representative shortly glances at his sensei, shrugging as he merely deadpans before he went to the front door, and knocked two times.

"Coming!" The muffled voice from inside loudly yelled.

As they waited, they all shared a look as could be heard screaming from inside the house.

Y/N sighs as he sees the knob turning sideways. "Here we go..."

"Y/N-kun!" Auntie Mitsuki Bakugo screeched in happiness. "What brings you... here?" She stopped when she saw the teachers just behind his back. "Oh, I see." Mitsuki nodded and gestures them to enter. "Please, come in."

"OLD HAG!" The one and only Katsuki Bakugo yelled, seems he's at the kitchen. "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF THIS SHITTY E-STOVE OF YOURS?!"

Mitsuki replied, of course in a shouting manner. "PRESS THE BIG RED DAMN BUTTON! YOU BLIND OR WHAT?!"

"I AM NOT BLIND, YOU HAG!"

Y/N smoothly glanced behind and gestured the mother and son duo. "See what I mean?" Then he points at his ears, covered with cotton. "I'm surprised how Uncle Masaru handles those screaming and yelling all the time."

"And not being deaf?" All Might jested.

Y/N sighs. "That, as well. Prepare to lose your eardrums, sensei." Y/N stated as they entered the Bakugo residency.

_____________

"Oh, sure!" Mitsuki easily agreed once she heard and read the file they gave to Katsuki's parents. "I am counting on you! Especially to you, Y/N-kun!"

"DAMN IT, YOU HAG! YOU HIT ME!" Then he glared at Y/N, yelling. "AND YOU! I'LL KILL YOU, CANINE!"

Mitsuki responds with a slap on the back. "SHUT UP! IT'S YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH FOR BEING WEAK THAT YOU HAD TO BE SAVED BY YOUR FRIENDS! YOU GOT CAUGHT, AND NOW YOU'RE CAUSING EVERYONE'S TROUBLE!"

"A-Ah, I'm very sorry..." The calm yet shy Masaru Bakugo apologizes on behalf of his family. "Stop it, you t-two... You're making them uncomfortable."

"Nah..." Y/N waved his hand in a calm manner. "Don't mind us, Uncle. It's fun to see Katsuki losing his shit again. Fun stuff that I missed to see." He chuckled.

That comment was heard by Katsuki. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, CANINE?! I'LL BLAST YOU INTO PIECES FOR THAT!"

"Huh?" Y/N mocked Katsuki, re-creating his own angry voice. "I can't hear you with these cotton balls in my ears, TNT-boy."

"YOU SHIT OF A-!"

"Hey, hey let's stop here." Y/N quickly defused the situation, then looked at his parents. "I assume that you're agreeing to the Dorm System, Auntie Mitsuki?"

Mitsuki blinked, "Is it that safe?" She questions the teachers. 

Aizawa-sensei takes a short pause before answering, "U.A. has the highest security all over Japan. We've learned our lessons when the League attacked the USJ, and this recent incident... We're ready to defend them at all costs."

She pondered for a moment. "We'd be actually be grateful for that. You see - Katsuki's reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good Quirk, too, so he had other people fawning over him." Then she glanced at Y/N. "-And challenging him all the time, and he ended up like this. He kept getting praised for shallow stuff. That is why I was really happy to hear what you said at the press conference..."

"Again, we apologize for our lack of preparation in this kind of scenario." All Might stated.

"I was worried for a while and wasn't sure how it would turn out, but he's back safe and sound now, so..." She paused. "You might face some harsh criticism for a while, but I trust you guys and will leave him to your care." Mitsuki looks at her husband. "Right?" Masaru nodded.

Then they bowed their heads in unison, while she holds Katsuki's head down. "He's a hopeless guy, but please train him hard and make him a good hero. I am also asking you Y/N-kun for a small favor, watch him at all costs, okay?"

Y/N smiled genuinely. "Yeah. As the Class-Representative, I will, Auntie..."

_________

Y/N is seen at the back of the car holding a pen and a small piece of paper. He smiled as he crosses the name of the recent residence they've visited with a small checkmark at the end. And now, it all comes to the final house.

"Midoriya's next, Sensei. Shall I accompany you?" He asked All Might.

He was silent and thinks for a moment. "All right, young Yugano. You can."

"Okay, sensei." Y/N got out of the automobile and stood side by side as Aizawa opted to wait in the car as he and All Might walked towards the Midoriya residence.

While they were walking, All Might notices something.

Y/N was completely silent.

"Is there a problem, Yugano?"

With a sullen look, Y/N looks away and sighs. "Nothing to be concerned about, sensei. I'm simply considering what I should say to Auntie Inko in order to convince her to let Izuku live in the dorms."

"He really is your best friend." All Might remarked.

"He is... We'd all been friends since we were kids, and now... That we have quirks and are forging our pathways to become heroes. I felt so far ahead that I forgot about them." Y/N said with a heavy sigh. "I mean, now that I am the bridge between those two, I do not know what will happen to them if I'm not around, especially with the tension between those two."

All Might stared quietly at him and tapped his back, "Never give up on them, Y/N." All Might grins, his bright white teeth showing. "I know that you will not fail them in these hard times."

_______

Y/N is nervous.

Or, that's what he'd expected.

Instead of a scowling Inko Midoriya, where he was surprised to see the soft-smiling mother of his friend while he and All Might are both having a conversation with Inko and Izuku in the living room. Shortly before, All Might caught a glimpse of Izuku's collection of his idol's memorabilia, action figures, and all. This slightly made the No. 1 Hero chuckle at the sight of a flustered Izuku, frantically waving his hands as he quickly closed his room.

She's going to accept this.

That's what he'd thought at first...

"Tea?" Inko offered them, placing the cups on the table and a small custard desert. Y/N gratefully accepted it and carefully held the cup, sipping the lukewarm tea as All Might pulls out the folder from Y/N's briefcase, carrying the Dorm System Application Documents.

All Might handed out the folder to his mother, slowly. "We, the U.A. High Faculty Staff and with the permission of his Homeroom Teacher and their Class-Representive proposed a solution for students of Class 1-A. We hope that you, as Izuku Midoriya's parent would accept this proposition to make them safe against threats that we've failed to learn from the past."

Inko scans the documents, reading each and every contents written inside as Izuku silently waits beside his mother, taking a quick glance between the papers and his mentor.

"A Full-Dorm System?" Inko read the main focus of the document. She lowered the paper and skeptically looked at them. "This is..." Inko paused, breathed and glanced at them. "Sorry, but I must decline." She stated.

Y/N slightly flinched at this... surprise decision from her, All Might expected this already and Izuku was caught off-guard.

"M-Mom?!" Izuku snapped a look at his mother, shocked. "But, why-"

"I have decided...!" Inko cuts him off, raising her voice. "For your safety, Izuku..." She whispered, "And I don't want to risk it.

"Mom..." Defeated, Izuku sank into his chair while Inko calmed down a bit.

"Deku was born quirkless..." She started. Y/N and All Might listened attentively. "But even then, he really looks up to you. Ever since his quirk appeared miraculously, and he got into the U.A. High, wounds after wounds appeared on his body."

Inko pauses and shortly glances at her son. "His doctor told us that if his arms were injured again, he wouldn't be able to use them anymore." She then looked at Y/N. "On the TV several days ago, I saw how you fought. How you and All Might fought. As a citizen..." Her glance shifted to All Might. "I am grateful for your work. But as a mom, I am terrified. Izuku really looks up to you. But if his future is as bloody as yours, then I..."

Water starts to leak from her eyes as she looks down, tears falling on her pants. "I-I would prefer... k-keeping the quirkless Izuku, the old Izuku who admires your heroic deeds from afar joyfully. I think this is the best thing I can do for him."

"Aunt Inko..." Y/N spoke softly, sympathizing with her.

"You, Y/N-kun. Oh, how we have known you since you were little..." Inko smiled faintly. "You were there when Izuku was alone. One of his first of his friends, his closest. You and he were quirkless before, and even if he didn't have the slightest chance to become a hero, you played along with him. Two Heroes..."

Y/N slightly looks away, downcast as he remembers his childhood with Izuku. His mother brings him along when they visit his Aunt Inko during those years.

He recalled that day when Izuku was bullied by some kids with quirks. He was the one who stood beside him, beating the crap out of them as Izuku stood there in silence, awed, as he declared that Izuku will be the No. 1 Hero like All Might, surpassing him.

"Those are your dreams. Y/N-kun." Inko smiled, tears could be seen in the corner of her eyes as his eyes met her gaze.

"Your dreams, are now becoming a reality."

Then her gaze shifted to All Might. "That is why... as his mother, I am not brave enough to entrust my child to U.A. High's care. This has nothing to do with your performance as a hero. The students were attacked by villains and couldn't study properly. Some were... even seriously wounded. I don't want to let my son study in such a school." Her look switched between him and Y/N. "Please understand this."

"Ma'am..."

"Aunt Inko..." They both stood, only to be cut off by Izuku's argument.

"It's not their fault, Mom!" Izuku raised his voice and showed his bandaged arm to his mother. "I was injured because I was useless. Y/N and the teachers warned me not to use it repeatedly, but I was just too–!"

Inko's face turns in a darkened glare at the two. "So you think that the school has no responsibility, your leader, has no responsibility for making you the way you are now?" She cuts him off, like a dagger pointing in between their eyes.

With that, silence fills the air around them. Y/N shakes his head at Izuku while All Might told him to sit down, yet he didn't comply. Izuku snarled, upset at what his mother did, and stormed out of the room, running to his own with a heavy slam of the door.

Inko was shocked before she composed herself, following Izuku. Y/N and All Might shared a worried look as they remained seated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 994 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
56.7K 1.4K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...