๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

By DiorxKentrell

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

<| ๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• |>
| ๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |

| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |

379 24 1
By DiorxKentrell

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 6:35 am

Kentrell looked at Kiari as she slept with a big smile on his face.

He was so excited to find out the gender of their baby today.

"Mane... Imma marry you one day, Sanai" Kentrell mumbled as he licked his lips.

Would he say this while she's awake? No.

"I'm so happy that we about to have a family together" Kentrell said as he placed his hand on her stomach.

"Imma try to change fa' you, Ma. I hope you don't leave like everybody else do..." he sighed as he pecked her lips.

"I wanna raise my child with you in the same house... I never had that experience with anyone. I hope you having my son..."

"I'm happy to say you mines and I love you lots, Kiari" Kentrell mumbled before pushing his face into Kiari's chest.

A few minutes later, Kentrell felt movement causing him to sit up.

"Good morning" Kentrell said as he pecked her cheek.

"Good morning" Kiari mumbled as she reached over to the nightstand before grabbing her pain pills.

"You having another headache?" Kentrell frowned as he got off of the bed before walking over to the mini fridge.

"No, it's a migraine and I feel nauseous" Kiari said as Kentrell passed her a mini water bottle.

"Well you got a doctor's appointment today" Kentrell said as he grabbed a blunt from off the opposite nightstand.

"Yeah, I'm about to go get ready" Kiari yawned before taking a pain pill.

Kentrell walked over to the large glass door in their room before opening it.

"I'll be outside if you need me, ight?" Kentrell said causing Kiari to nod.

Kentrell stepped outside before closing the door behind him.

Kentrell lit his blunt before taking a long drag from it.

Once he finished smoking, his phone started ringing causing him to get it out his pocket.

Rolling his eyes once he read the contact, he looked around before answering.

"The fuck you calling me for?" Kentrell mugged as he put the phone up to his ear.

"Baby! I miss you so much" Kaylyn cried on the other side of the phone causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

"I told you I don't want shit to do with you" Kentrell sighed causing Kaylyn to cry even harder.

"I miss how you loved me! I miss how you told me all your problems and let me fix them! I miss you fucking me until the sun came up! I miss everything that we had!"

"I ain't got time for this shit, Kay. I'm in a relationship now" Kentrell explained as he rubbed his hand down his face.

"Fuck that fake ass relationship, Kentrell! Can't you see that bitch is using you!?" Kaylyn yelled into the phone causing Kentrell to mug the phone.

"Bitch don't you ever disrespect her again! I'll knock yo' wack ass head off yo' mothafuckin' shoulders!" Kentrell shouted before hanging up the phone.

He threw the phone at the wall causing it to shatter.

Kiari heard him yelling causing her to open the balcony door wearing her robe.

"What's wrong?" Kiari said as she walked over to Kentrell.

"Are you using me?" Kentrell asked lowly as he looked down at her.

"No, why do you think I'm using you?" Kiari asked causing Kentrell to sigh.

He tightly wrapped his arms around Kiari causing her to do the same.

"Let's go inside" Kiari mumbled as she pulled Kentrell into the house before closing the door.

"What's wrong, papa?" Kiari asked as she rubbed his back.

"I'm tired of these bitches tryna tell me shit about my fucking relationship!" Kentrell shouted as he snatched away from Kiari.

"Calm down-" Kiari started but Kentrell cut her off.

"Nah, because if ONE more bitch tell me 'bout you, imma knock they fucking head off their shoulders!"

He grabbed a vase before throwing it across the room.

Kiari stood there, not knowing what to say.

She started crying causing Kentrell to sigh before walking over to her.

"I'm sorry, ma. I ain't mean to scare you" Kentrell spoke softly as he kissed all over Kiari's face.

She didn't respond as she sniffed.

"I'm sorry" Kentrell mumbled as he kissed her forehead.

"You gotta get ready, Sanai. Your appointment at 8:30 and it's 7:24" Kentrell said as he grabbed Kiari's hand.

Kentrell took Kiari into the bathroom before helping her get dressed.

____

"Okay, how do you two feel that you are about to find out the gender of your baby?" Alyssa asked with a smile on her face.

"I'm feeling good, he's nervous though..." Kiari trailed off as she played with her fingers.

"Oh well there's nothing to be nervous about" Alyssa said as she looked up Kiari's information on the computer.

"Any health concerns that have been happening since last time you were here?" Alyssa asked as she looked look over at Kiari.

"No-" Kiari started but Kentrell cut her off.

"Yes, she has bad migraines that make her vision blurry" Kentrell said causing Alyssa to frown while typing it on her computer.

"What do these migraines feel like, Ms. Taylor?" Alyssa asked as she looked back at Kiari.

"They feel strong, I don't really know how to explain them" Kiari mumbled as she continued to play with her fingers.

"Okay, raise your shirt and lay down for me" Alyssa said as she stood up.

Kiari did as she was told before waiting for Alyssa to start the process.

Alyssa slowly put the gel onto Kiari's stomach before grabbing the wand.

Kentrell watched the screen closely as he listened to the loud heartbeats.

"There's your baby and let me find the private area" Alyssa smiled as she moved the wand around.

Alyssa gasped before moving the wand back to show the baby's head.

"Do you guys want to know the gender now or do you want me put it in an envelope?" Alyssa asked with a big smile on her face.

"Can you tell us now" Kiari and Kentrell said in unison causing Alyssa to move the wand back to the previous spot.

"Congratulations, you guys are having a baby boy" Alyssa said cheerfully causing Kiari to start crying.

Kentrell jumped up in excitement while looking at the screen.

"Forreal!" he asked with a big smile on his face causing Alyssa to nod.

"Are you okay?" Alyssa asked Kiari as she cried into her hands.

She nodded her head causing Kentrell to chuckle.

"She happy crying, she wanted a boy" Kentrell smiled as he watched as Alyssa wiped the gel off of Kiari's belly.

"That's amazing" Alyssa smiled as she helped Kiari sit up.

Kiari sniffled as Alyssa hugged her.

"Calm down sweetheart" Alyssa coached Kiari to take deep breaths before letting her go.

"We having a luh boy, mama" Kentrell smiled as he kissed Kiari's cheek.

____

They having a boyyyyy 💙🥺👩🏽‍🍼
| Finished : October 8, 2023 |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.4K 42
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ผŽ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ...
25.5K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ You won't regret it Read to find out... โ–ช๏ธComment pleaseee โ–ช๏ธVote โ–ช๏ธFollow me ยฉ Mature Content Stro...
6.2K 278 13
" L๐ฒ๐š๐ก๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" ๐Š๐ฒ๐ณ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...