Asked Out And What Happened A...

By JossWritesStories

This is a true story of what happened a couple days ago to me. I will not be mentioning names. Crush/Guy who... More

Before School.
At School Before Break. (Longer Chapter)
Break. (When he asked me out (also a longer chapter))
After School. (Texting)
End

The Night Before.

19 2 0
By JossWritesStories

I was on video call to E, C and JC on a Thursday evening, and we were just talking. JC then had to go for dinner. We said our goodbyes, and after he left, we all continued talking.

About 20 minutes later C received a text from JC. He began to read it aloud.
"If I tell you this you tell no one- Oh shit!" And he left. I tried to add him back, until E told me to stop, as it may of been something important.

A few minutes later, E left the call as well. No explanation. I was really confused and nervous, so I texted E and asked her what had happened. It was about the text. I had to go to sleep, so I tried to forget about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
974K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...