seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face
chapter 43: outburst starburst

chapter 2: my life the old life

1.2K 25 14
By avstroscomet

Natasha's pov:

The principal began to speak and I was not prepared for the words that were about to come out of his mouth  "There is no easy way to put this, but.. your mother has passed away".

I froze, time froze, nothing mattered in that moment.

I was shocked to the core. I was mentally unable to comprehend the words that came out of his mouth. My mother had died. MY MOTHER. I knew she was bound to die soon, but not this morning. I couldn't believe my ears. She couldn't be dead? No way. She wouldn't leave me like that? No way. NO FUCKING WAY.

My emotions were all over the place. I felt sadness for my late mother, but with a hint of anger. I realised I should cover it up with a stern facade. I couldn't let them see a weak version of me. I held back my tears and screams. I couldn't risk it especially with a police officer there. I couldn't let myself be that vulnerable in front of her. I would be exposed. There was no way in hell that I would let that scenario become reality.

The only words that I could blurt out were "H-How?" The police turned and began to tell me that it was an overdose. My heart shattered. Fuck. This was all my fault. FUCK.

I could've helped her. I could've saved her. But I didn't, I only locked myself in my room. I was being selfish. I felt an immense amount of guilt. It built up in my stomach and I began feeling sick. This was all happening too quickly for my liking. Just a mere few hours ago my life was 10 times better. Now all I could think about was my future.

Who was I going to live with? What about all my friends? I vividly remember my family but I hated them. They didn't even fight for me. I never want to live with them, ever. My dad used to love me. He called me his "princesa" He used to love me to the brink and would shower me with endless tickles. During and after the divorce he didn't even spare me a glance. Even when I say his eyes they were of purr hatred.

That day I knew he wasn't the same man from before.

It was as if the police officer was reading my mind. She then spoke out and said "I need to take you down to collect your belongings from your house. After that we need to bring you to the police station to search for any relatives that want to take you in"

Those words full on shattered me. This was all real. This wasn't a dream. My brain wasn't working properly. The principle then gives me his condolences to which I nod. He probably didn't even care. I always got into fights and he usually lectured me about it afterwards.

I couldn't even muster a thought and mindlessly followed the officer towards her sedan. She opened the door for me and I slid in unwillingly. She starts her car and we took off. No goodbyes, nothing.

times passes

Mid ride, brain starts to rejig and I remembered THE BOYS. Holy fuck, I couldn't live without them. No chance in hell. I needed to tell them. I needed them now. I began to reach for my phone and began to call them.

No answer.

They were probably in class and had their phones switched off. I didn't want to disturb them any further. Who knows how they would react? Would they even look at me the same? My thoughts kept on repeating and repeating.

Just then, the sedan comes to a halt and she ushers me to step out. I hesitantly step inside but once I did, I didn't look at the apartment the same. It was a whole different appearance there was caution tape all over my mother's door. The curiosity was killing me but I couldn't bear to see what the inside looked like.

I stepped into my room, avoiding all the bottles in the hallway and quickly grabbed all my belongings. There wasn't that much, only a few pieces of clothing and some sanitary products. I fit everything into my school bag and couldn't leave without my trustee glock. I slid the gun into the small pocket in my trousers. Hopefully the officer wouldn't see it.

I step out of the apartment to see the officer leaning on her vehicle. She gestures me to climb in while she assures me that everything was going to be okay. But was it going to really be okay? Was everything going to be fine? Was it?

times passes

We had arrived to the police station. It was simple but modern. The kind officer tells me to join her into an interrogation room. The station was small and this was one of the only private rooms it had.

She and another officer began interrogating me about my mother's addiction. I answered all the questions honestly hoping that they would drop the subject. They then guide me towards another room.

As I walk in, my eyes law upon a short woman. She has gorgeous dark curls that compliment her tan, wrinkly skin. She sat in front of a big computer. She addresses herself as my assigned social service worker and she said words that I wish I didn't hear.

"We have found some relatives that have accepted to take you in. Your brothers in Rio, Brazil accepted almost immediately. You will be taking the next flight in the next 4 hours." She repeated again for the third time.

I was officially overwhelmed. First my mother now I have to live with my brothers? My life was officially the worst. But Brazil you say? Now this was a massive business opportunity to find out who has been hijacking my shipments. I was 99% sure it was the Brazilians but I needed confirmation before I take any action.

I gave them a 'leave me the fuck alone look' and to which they did. They told me I could sleep in one of their spare cells If i was tired to which I was. I took a brief 1 hour nap and the guard came in reporting to me that we would be leaving within the next hour.

Just as I look at my watch, I spot on the digital clock that it was 11am. It was supposedly lunch time. This means that the boys were allowed their phones. I reach for my phone in my left pocket and I read the 21 messages that they had left asking for my whereabouts. They were my second family and they did have the right to know that. I couldn't bear to tell them the news and switched off my phone. I just knew they would be heartbroken.

I bring over my laptop and message everyone I would be on sick leave and that Seb and Flynn would be in charge until I would be back. If I was going to be back. I was officially MIA.

I begin finishing off some important paperwork that needed to be filled out and sent them off. I check the time on my laptop and begin to pack up all my stuff into my school bag. I head out of my cell and walk out the door to see the nice officer waiting at the car.

The drive to the airport was not all bad. Most of the ride was the nice officer comforting me and explaining the process of my flight to Brazil. I was pretty darn nervous.

I was leaving my friends, my late family and my work all behind because of these stupid brothers. To be fair, these aren't even my brothers. They weren't there for any of my major milestones and they shouldn't deserve the title. They were truly just strangers that I shared blood with. I knew that they shared memories of me but I only have vague memories of them. I live with the fact that they didn't even want me, but they chose me out of pity.

Before I continue my mindless thinking, the car's motor slows down and I knew we had arrived. I hop out of the sedan with my school bag in my back. I look at the massive airport in front of my eyes. I had never been to one before apart from when I was 7. That was the only flight I took and it was due to the divorce.

The kind police officer gives me her final condolences and guides me towards the private plane. It was a big white and beige coated G6. She said my brothers insisted. "Oh goody!" I spat sarcastically. Now I knew I would be dealing with snooty, stuck up brothers. 'Just my cup of tea' I thought in a sarcastic tone. I gave my thanks and said my goodbyes to the officer.

I unfortunately had no other choice but to go in.

I am not being biased but I LOVED IT. It was so clam and peaceful, there was nobody there just me, myself and I. And also the pilot of course, his name was Gerald. He informed me that one of my brothers was going to collect me at the airport. I guess I'll just act cold and mysterious, now that will hopefully get me away from all the small talk.

The ride was actually really nice. I had laid down in a beige recliner seat and began forwarding all the necessary documents to Flynn and Seb. Deep down I did feel bad for being MIA but I couldn't let them know that I was with my biological family. I knew that the right thing to do was tell them the truth, but I couldn't mentally bring myself to do it.

The flight took 5 hours and I got plenty of work completed in the time. It felt good knowing I didn't have much on my shoulders but I truly missed leaving everything all behind. I knew that I did have a few spies here so I might aswell check up on them and hopefully by next month, I could shift everyone here. I didn't want to do this but I knew that I was going to be stuck here for a while.

I was finished with my transferring of files in the first 3 hours and I slept for the last 2. I desperately needed the energy for the next couple of hours. My plan consisted of: Get to the house, unpack, hopefully avoid everyone, check up on work, sleep. With all the testosterone, I desperately wanted to be in my room. They were probably all rich bitches anyways.

I could feel someone tapping my shoulder, it was Gerald the pilot. He has told me that I have arrived. He had opened the plane door and I could already feel the warmth outside. I knew that Brazil was hot but not this hot. I was practically burning. It was a drastic change from the typically chilly, UK weather. Even though I did have tan skin, i felt the heat like never before.

I step down outside of the jet and walk towards a black, Porche Cayenne. It was a gorgeous vehicle. As I shuffled my way into the back, I saw the driver, My brother.

I could tell that it was 110% him. We looked identical, the same dark chocolate hair, the same blue aqua eyes. I was jealous of him, he had longer eyelashes than me. He was dressed in a thin, white, collard shirt. His thick biceps piercing out. Gross! He wore black trousers too. Someone needs to give this man a sense of style urgently.

He already seems to disgust me. He turned his head towards me and said "You must be wondering who I am, no? Or do you usually get into random cars?" He let out a small chuckle at the thought of it.

"I just used my instincts I guess.." I suggested. I actually don't even know why I got in.

He glares at me with his sea coloured eyes and replies with "Don't depend on them. I'm Adrien, the second oldest by the way" I just reply with a nod and say "I'm Natasha. You can call me Nat if you'd like?"

He frowns lightly and said "I know that Nat, don't you remember me?" His question took me by surprise. He gave me a hopeful look. I think he hoped that I recognised him. I was NOT going to give him that satisfaction. I hated his guts, all of their guts for what they did to me and mum.

"No, sorry" Is all I could answer with. I'm a good liar, what can I say?

He didn't deserve to know. He didn't say anything. But i saw the hurt in his eyes. I asked to listen to music and he agreed that I could. He turns back around and starts the engine. I gently take out my earbuds from my bag and place them in my ears. By the time I look up we were on the road.

I turn on 'Starboy' by the Weeknd. This song should be the nation anthem, hands down.

All I see is flashing palm trees through the window. Brazil is so gorgeous. It's full of vibrant colours and stunning deep blue seas with green hills. Watching the window put me into some trance. I was exhausted from all the travelling today. I didn't want to let my guard down and let them have an advantage over me so I forced the sleepiness away and focused on more important things to think about.

Around one hour into the journey we start to slow down and the vehicle starts to go down into a bendy, narrow path. As we reach the end, A big, black fence spread into view. It was massive. I looked at it in awe. I remember the house vaguely. Actually house isn't the right word to use, more like MANSION. IT WAS HUMONGOUS. ' cough, cough,' that's what she said.

I ignore my state of mind as Adrien drives into the garage.

Author's pov:

AHHH!! TYSM FOR THE 4 READERS ILYSMM.

Don't you lot worry the brothers will be introduced next chapter! :)

word count: 2400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
1.3M 36.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
2.1M 60.2K 47
Riley's two older brothers do everything they can to protect her from their violent step-father. But what happens when they realise she wasn't as pro...
8.9K 168 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...