Against The World (Across the...

By NeonKunSama

Being different is what makes us Spider-Man... Can't respect that... Then stand back... Let us do our own thi... More

Bio: The Spider-Man From Earth - 2508
EP - 1 οΏΌRecruitment from Another World
EP - 2 Bagel Effect
EP - 3 Spotted Encounter
EP - 4 Multiverse Visit
EP - 5 The Anarchist Spider
EP - 6 Mubattan Madness
EP - 7 Saving Mubattan
EP - 8 The Spider Society
EP - 9 Canon Events (Part One)
EP - 11 Spider Chase
EP- 12 The End

EP - 10 Canon Events (Part Two)

591 29 7
By NeonKunSama

Hope you guys are doing well, We're almost done! Just a few more parts left, Leave a comment about anything you want to talk about, till next time ~ Neon

Everyone stood silent... the recording ended, Miles looks at Adande...

Miles: You... did that?

Adande couldn't look at Miles, but nodded...

Adande: This is why... I didn't want you to go after Kingpin, because you would've turned up, like me...

Miguel: That's how it was supposed to go... Canon events are the connection that bind our lives together... but those connections can be broken, that's why... anomalies are so dangerous.

Miles looks at Miguel, little confused...

Miguel: Inspector Singh's death was a canon event... you weren't supposed to be there, and YOU weren't supposed to save them, that's why Gwen tried to stop you...

Miles then sees the replay of Gwen trying to stop Miles... he turns towards her

Miles: I thought you were trying to save me...

Gwen: I was... I was trying to do both.

Miguel: Now, Miles... because you changed the story, Pavitr dimension is unraveling, if we're lucky, we can stop it... but we haven't always been lucky.

Miles: T-That wasn't me.. that was the Spot.

Miguel: It's what happens when you break the canon.

Miguel walks up to Miles... looking down.

Miles: How do you know?

Miguel looks up at Miles...

Miguel: Because I broke it once myself...

I found a world

Where I had a family...

Where I was happy...

At least the version of me was...

And that version of myself was killed..

So I replaced him...

I thought it was harmless...

But I was wrong.

We then see Miguel dimension unraveling... tearing the fabric of that dimension, people were glitching all over the place...

Peter is seen trying to help a woman up before she glitched out and disappeared... Miles eyes widen in horror, He then sees Miguel running with his daughter... she too was glitching.

Gabriella: D-Daddy, Daddy please... help-

Gabriella dissolves in Miguel's arms... the node ends, Miguel turns to Peter...

Miguel: Isn't that right Peter?

Peter: ....Yeah

Miguel: Break enough canon's, save too many captains... and we can lose, everything.

Miles sees the recording of Miguel's dimension being erased entirely... blowing him away and watch the red webs break apart...

Miles looks around... he's lost for words, before he looks at the ground and he remembers something...

Miles; My dad is about to be captain...

Everyone in the room was quiet, they all stare at each other... looking at each others reactions, Miles begins breathing heavily... before his Spider sense starts going off, he holds his head...

Miles: N-No...

"I'm going to take everything from you"

"Just like you took everything from me..."

"I'm coming"

Miles Dad words echoing in his head...

Miles: Spot does it... he kills him.

The room was filled with silence... Miles looks around, obviously annoyed...

Miles: When does it happen!

Miguel: In two days... when he's sworn in.

Lyla: That's what the model says

Miguel: I'm sorry Miles...

Miles: Send me home!

Miguel: I can't do that... not now.

Miles: What am I supposed to do, just let him die?

Miguel said nothing... Miles obviously knowing his answer, he turns towards Gwen...

Miles: What about your dad? He's captain right?

Gwen: ....Yeah.

Miles: And that's it!? Your just not gonna do anything about it?

Gwen didn't say anything....

Miles: Okay, what about Uncle Ben, that would've been okay if you knew... and you let it play out?

Peter reaches a hand towards Miles, grabbing his shoulder gently... and leads him away towards some nodes.

Peter: If not for Uncle Ben, most of us wouldn't be here Miles... and all the good we did, I-it wouldn't have been done.

Miles: So we're just supposed to let people die... because some algorithms!

Lyla: Woah... hey now-

Miles: Says it's okay, you do realize... how messed up that sounds right?

Miguel: You have a choice, between saving one person and saving an entire world, every world...

Miles: I can do both! Spider-Man always-

Peter: Not always....

Peter looks at Miles with a sadden look... Miguel reaches towards his shoulder but he brushes it off.

Miguel: Miles, we all want to live a life we wish we had... believe me, I have tried, and the harder I tried... the more damage I did, you can't have it all kid...

Miles looks around himself... seeing an army of Spider people...

Miguel: Being Spider-Man is a sacrifice... thats the job, that's what you signed up for.

???: Miles...

Miles turns towards a high pitched voice, seeing a mech in the crowd before it opens up and reveals Peni...

Miles: Peni!?

Miles looks around again, even more Spider people...

Miles: What is this, is this some kind of intervention or something...

Just then Spectacular Spider-Man appears in front of Miles...

Spectacular Spidey: We know it's hard, but it's the truth Miles...

Miles turns to Peter...

Miles: Is that why you're here? To let me down easy...

Peter stayed silent... guilt on his face.

Miles: Worked last time why not run it back?

Peter: Hey, Hold on, Hold on-

Miles: You were right Gwen... you should've never had came to see me.

Gwen eyes widen... tears threatening to fall.

Peter: Kid look at me-

Miles: Stop, calling me that...

Hobie: There you go...

Jessica: Hobie your not helping-

Hobie: Good...

Miles turns to Adande...

Miles: AJ, come on man back me up! You seriously can't be agreeing to this!

Adande stood silent.... He starts thinking long and hard about everything that was thrown at him, to process... what the hell this was, he looks up..

Adande: No Miles... I don't. Not one bit,

Adande then stares at Miguel...

Adande: I don't agree for a second... that we should let people die.

Miguel: Adande, you of all people should know a thing or two about sacrifice...

Adande: What I did, I regret it every day... but that doesn't mean others should suffer the same fate.

Adande stands up against Miguel...

Adande: Send Miles home Miguel...

Miguel: You know I can't do that-

Adande: You can't ? Or you won't.

Peter: Adande please try to understand-

Adande: Understand what!? That we let his father die, for god sake Peter he's still a kid, no one should go through that.

Miguel: That's just how it is...

Adande: So what ? Just because you couldn't have your happy ending, we just let everyone else suffer?

Miguel: Don't twist my words...

Adande: I ain't twisting shit, it's the awful truth.

Adande turns towards the spider society...

Adande: I know all of you here have your own opinions, But I'm damn sure we wouldn't let them die regardless of the circumstances.

Miguel: Adande, We're trying to focus on what's important-

Adande: What's important is not standing by while allowing someone to suffer or die because you do nothing. If you don't get that, then you don't get the first thing about being Spider-Man...

Adande turns to towards Gwen...

Adande: I thought out of all of us... you'd be the one to understand that much, Gwen.

Gwen: Adande I-I...

Adande: Save it... I made up my mind.

Gwen: Adande wait-

Adande starts walking towards Miles, Gwen tries to grab his shoulder...

Gwen: Adande please you don't understand-

Adande smacks Gwen's hand away...

Adande: I don't understand!? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND GWEN!

Gwen jumped at Adande's raised voice... She sees the hurt in his eyes.

Adande: Ever since I went back home... I couldn't help but to think of you guys. You guys changed my life!

Peter made me believe, that with hard times, to never give up... there's always something good down the line.

Gwen you made me believe that even though we're different from other people, there's always a place for you regardless of your situation. To believe there's people out there that understands us.

Adande turns to Miles...

Miles, you made me realize that I had a second chance, that I was able to still make a difference regardless of my past... I took it, I didn't just become a better Spider-Man...
I became a better person because of you...
Because of all of you.

Adande looks down sadden...

Adande: I was blinded by the chance to see you guys again, Yet here I am.... sitting here being lied to by the people... I thought we're my friends.

Gwen and Peter look away... Adande walks towards Miles, Until Hobie stepped in front of him.

Adande: Hobie!? What are you-

Hobie: Just wait.... And watch.

Adande turns and sees Cindy, she nods... Adande reluctantly backs down...

Peter: Miles please understand-

Miles: You can't ask me not to save my father...

Miguel: I'm not asking...

Miles looks down to see a device being thrown underneath him, it activates and a red cage traps him inside... Miles tries to break out.

Adande: Miles!

Peter: Miguel just hold on a second please...

Gwen: Miguel stop it...

Miguel: We let him leave, he'll cause more damage we both know that...

Miles suddenly hears a whisper...

Hobie: Oi Peter Pan...

Miles turns to Hobie... he was holding his hands up, motioning him to use his palms...

Miguel: We just have to hold you for a few days... sorry it had to end this way kid.

Miles puts his hands up against the barrier... electricity coursing through him...

Miles: I said... not to call me that!

Miles unleashes a huge electrical blast that easily shattered the barrier and knocked back everyone... Hobie looks up and chuckles.

Hobie: Heh...

Miles looks up at everyone... before he turns around and bolts out of the room.

Miguel: Miles!

Miguel lunges up and starts chasing Miles... including everyone in the Spider society, Hobie opens a portal, Cindy and Adande behind him...

Hobie: For the record... I quit.

Hobie, Cindy and Adande walk through the portal... back in Hobie's dimension.

Hobie: Well... that was something yeah?

Cindy: Hobie now isn't the time for jokes...

Adande eyes the portal... it was still open, Hobie didn't close it yet.

Cindy: Adande?

Adande: I have to go back...

Cindy: What?

Adande: I need to make sure he gets home...

Adande walks towards the portal... but was quickly stopped by Cindy grabbing his wrist.

Cindy: Adande this wasn't part of the plan... we have to create the watch-

Adande: Then make the watch and I'll go back-

Cindy: No! We are sticking to the plan and that's final!

Adande: Damnit Cindy I can't just leave him-

Cindy: We don't have a choice! Don't you understand that Adande, This is exactly what I was talking about, you don't listen! I say one thing and to you it's something completely different,You need to learn that everyone has limits to what they can do!

Adande stood silent... Hobie just looks at his room.

Hobie: Awkward....

Cindy glares at Hobie... he holds his hands up in surrender, Cindy lets go of Adande's wrist.

Cindy: Hobie, how do we close it...

Hobie was about to answer.... Before he looks up and sees Adande, Hobie knew he was asking him not to, he knew Adande had a soft spot for Miles... Hobie just stood there and thinks, he looks up and nods, Adande walks up to Cindy...

Adande: Sorry Cindy...

Cindy: Huh-

Adande grabs Cindy by the waist and attaches a web tether against her chest before throwing another one on the roof which activates and it flings Cindy upwards... making her hang from the ceiling.

Cindy: Adande what are you-

Adande walks towards the portal... before looking back at Cindy.

Adande: I know I don't listen... that I didn't put enough effort and time for... us, We have limits sure but...

I have to try.

Adande then jumps into the portal... and it finally closes.

Cindy: Adande!

Cindy cuts herself down... turning to Hobie.

Cindy; Hobie... hurry up and make another port-

Hobie then crushed his watch... he looks at Cindy.

Hobie: Oops...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11.8K 70
𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ 𝙖 π™©π™šπ™šπ™£π™–π™œπ™šπ™§ π™©π™–π™˜π™ π™‘π™šπ™¨ π™π™žπ™¨ π™¨π™˜π™π™€π™€π™‘, π™¨π™€π™˜π™žπ™–π™‘, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™‘π™žπ™›π™š...𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™¬π™π™žπ™‘π™š π™—π™šπ™žπ™£π™œ 𝙖 𝙛𝙧...
409K 11K 32
All this happened because of one post. Who knew one thing can change a person or person's life. Cover made by @Ezuslx Check 'em out, their book is so...
65.7K 1.9K 40
With great power, comes great responsibility, it is the duty of those with the ability, to use it for the betterment of others. A hero's journey is j...
52.1K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...