Beyond Infidelity - An NTR Re...

By KrashewNut

#276347 [Maguro Coffee] Tonight, I will service my Husband's Boss [English] [Raknnkarscans] X #225482(C93) [S... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
quick question
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 1

3.3K 33 20
By KrashewNut

NO P.O.V

in a love hotel

Norihito: *crying* why....azumi.....just why....?? I thought you were working hard for my sake...WHYYYY.....TELL MEE!!!!

*Azumi sucking Michio's dick looking at Norihito in a disgusted way*

Azumi: *cold* Don't you even have a bit of shame?? Following your wife to a love hotel....??

Norihito: wha...---

Azumi: I've been fucking your boss behind your back. So what?? It's your fault for not satisfying me. You and your pathetic little dick can't even get me pregnant.

Norihito: please Azumi....I can't live without you!!!

Azumi: well, I certainly can.

Norihito: but...what about the promise that we made...?

Azumi: what?? To have a child?? Well I fulfilled my part of the promise to get pregnant.

Norihito:*nervous* what....are you saying..??

Michio: Just connect the dots you faggot. I KNOCKED HER UP. I did what your tiny dick couldn't do for you.

Norihito:*SHATTER* wha....tt? you're lying...

Azumi: it's true.

Norihito: Azumi...how could you....why are you so cruel towards me??

Azumi: ughh don't look at me like that!! It's your fault!!!

Norihito: then please....you can still end it here...and I can change.....just come with me now and we'll figure it out.

Azumi: ugh....no thanks. I'll rather be his cock sleeve. *walks towards norihito* Go for a divorce and I'll take all your money. *mocking laugh*

*clenching his fist*

Norihito:*tense atmosphere* oh is it....?

Azumi: yes. So just leave alre----*SLAP*

All five of his fingers were visible on Azumi's cheeks.

Azumi: HOW DARE YOU??!!

....silence....

Norihito: *change in tone* so you hate me that much huh....? Fine I'll leave you alone. But don't come crying to me afterwards when you see that womanizer's true nature.

"My azumi is long gone....you're just a slut in her skin"

Norihito proceeds to the door.

Azumi:*turns to Michio* so you're just gonna let him leave like that after insulting us??

Michio claps his hands two times. Two guards came in and slammed Norihito down. *norihito struggling and gasping for air*

Michio: Nah faggot you can't just come in, ruin the flow, spit insults and leave so casually. Naahh not while I'm here.

*points to a used condom* you see that used piece of condom over there? pick it up with your mouth and throw it into the dustbin while crawling on your knees. maybe then I'll let you leave .

Norihito: .....no

Michio: what? couldn't hear that.

Norihito: NO!!!

Michio: There's a reason why I'm your boss. Do it or you're fired.

Norihito: YOU BITCH!!! You're my boss only because your father is the president of the company. SO DON'T YOU DARE ACT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY. BLOODY NEPO-KID!!

Michio: THAT'S IT!! YOU'RE FIRED!!! FIRED I SAY!!! KNOW YOUR PLACE FAGGOT!!!!*turns to his guards* Teach him a lesson boys.

-timeskip-

Norihito: ahh...*spits blood*

Azumi: Ahahahahaa SO WEAKKK!!!

Michio: That's what you get for not doing what I said. Now....I'm ready to give you a second chance. Do what I said....or......die.

Norihito: *groaning*whhaa...t?

Michio: You heard me. Do it or die.

Norihito's P.O.V:

I can't afford to die here....not in front of this bitch!!! revenge....revenge....I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! I'LL KILL THEM!!!!

NO P.O.V:

Norihito slowly crawls towards that used condom and picks it up with his mouth

Azumi: AHAHAHAHA SUCH A LOSER!!! NO WONDER I CHEATED ON YOU BAKA NORIHITO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA

Norihito finally puts that condom into the dustbin and slowly gets up and stands in front of them.

Michio: Pathetic piece of shit. A faggot like you is always below me. Kick him out boys.

Norihito: remember this day Michio Kiba. *smirks* *door closes*

Michio's P.O.V

*chills* What was that expression....?

NO P.O.V

Azumi: bloody loser. See how wet I am seeing that loser suffer..?????

Michio: ohohooo just the way I like it!!

Michio gets on top of Azumi and the rest you can imagine.

-timeskip-

Tsutomu stood at the edge of a seemingly endless bridge. [Read #276347]

Tsutomu:*faint depressed tone* yutsuki....why didn't you tell me that he was blackmailing you..?? I am your husband goddammit.

NO P.O.V

at the entrance of the bridge.

Norihito found himself abandoned on the side of a remote road(near the bridge). He had been kicked out of a van, his body aching from the rough treatment, and he lay there, groaning and disoriented, as the vehicle sped away.

a bit later

He mustered up his strength and started walking along the sidelines of the bridge. Just the thought of revenge revolved around his head.

Norihito: *cough* God....please...just give me a chance to redeem myself.

Tsutomu

Tsutomu: God....if you exist....please.....just give me one chance to get my revenge.

Norihito was walking towards Tsutomu unknowingly.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Norihito: I know you said not to take revenge but please.....I can't live like this anymore....

Standing at the edge of the bridge, he looked at the wide sea.

Norihito and Tsutomu: I WANT TO KILL MICHIO KIBA!!!!!!

Norihito: eh?

Tsutomu: eh??

Both: eehhhh??

They both walk towards each other.

Tsutomu: Norihito...is that you..??

Norihito: Tsutomu-senpai...???

Tsutomu runs to Norihito and holds him.

Tsutomu: Oh my god!!! What happened to you..???

*and there goes the story telling*

chit chat chit chat

-timeskip-

Tsutomu: That bloody bastard!!!

Norihito: to think that we suffered the same fate.....

-the opposite side of the bridge-

Sanemi and Hiroki looking at them. (IT'S NIGHT TIME KAY?)

*yes the exact same bridge where hiroki met sanemi.(If you want to know their backstory please read my previous stories)

Hiroki: this scene seems really familiar. Don't you think aniki?

Sanemi: You know.....I love this bridge very much.

Hiroki: ok....

Sanemi: Hey imma help them.

Hiroki: yea... I'm all in if it's for revenge.

*Sanemi already reached them and started talking to them*

Hiroki: and...there you go.

Norihito and Tsutomu

Norihito: weak losers....aren't we..?

Sanemi: but do you want to stay being the same losers?

Norihito:*startled*

Tsutomu: TF?? who are you??? and...where did you come from???

Sanemi: bruh....we were literally standing opposite the bridge.

Tsutomu: we..?

Hiroki walks towards them.

Hiroki: Oh hi. I'm Hiroki nice to meet you. And he's Sanemi.

Norihito: oh wow....and I'm guessing you guys heard our story.....

Tsutomu: shit that's embarrassing.

Hiroki: nah nah that's not embarrassing at all. You were just letting your feelings out.

Norihito: easy for you to say.

Sanemi: believe me, this guy was broken more than you could ever imagine.

Norihito: well...since you heard our pathetic story, it's only fair to tell us your story.

Sanemi looks at Hiroki...

Hiroki: ahhh fine!!

-storytelling again-

Tsutomu: SHIIIITTTT DUDE!!! THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN US!!! I'm really sorry man....

Norihito: but...that revenge......damn I feel so satisfied even though I'm in so much pain.

Sanemi: Exactly!!

Norihito: I wish I could do that...

Sanemi: What do you mean "wish"?? That's why we came to you guys now innit?

Tsutomu: what?

Hiroki: Trust me....he's the reason why I'm here and not dead.

Norihito: so....you guys are going to help us....?

Sanemi: Even better. I'll train you guys. but before that...let's get you to a hospital.

*Sanemi looks at Hiroki*

Hiroki: On it.

Sanemi piggybanks Norihito and started walking towards his car.

Tsutomu: So are you not coming Hiroki-kun?

Hiroki: Please just call me Hiroki. And yea you guys go I'll be there. I have to make a phone call.

Tsutomu: very well then.

*RING**RING**RING*

Yuuta picks up the call.

Yuuta: hello...

to be continued....

Thank You for 100 followers.

I'm not gonna say something gay like last time. Just Thank You.

Hiroki and Sanemi:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/345344016-ntr-revenge-kokujin-no-tenkousei-revenge-ver

Yuuta:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/346336078-ntr-revenge-ajisai-no-chiru-koro-ni-revenge-ver

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 57K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
345K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...