The Batman: Champion of the O...

Galing kay Bonzi-Writes

In which Peter Parker of Earth DCM-616 is taken by Kang the Conqueror to participate in the Mortal Kombat tou... Higit pa

Voice Claims Pt. 1
Voice Claims Pt.2
Voice Claims Pt. 3
Voice Claims Pt. 4
Prologue
Preparations
The Omniversal Introduction Of Peter Parker
The Flying Fox
The Man Behind The Cowl
Confrontation
The Mortal Kombat Tournament
The Bat and the A-List Actor vs. The Black Dragon Leader
The Rescuing of Major Jackson Briggs
Attempted Extraction
The Tournament Kontinues
The Dark Reflection
The One Who Laughs

Additions

465 14 0
Galing kay Bonzi-Writes

Batman brooded atop the Chrysler Building, his vigilant gaze sweeping over the desolate yet brilliantly illuminated streets of Gotham City.

"Why did Kang choose me?" Peter pondered as he gracefully landed on a nearby rooftop.

"Christ, why does God hate me?" Peter groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he settled down. He couldn't help but marvel at the view spread out before him.

"Can I at least have some company?" Peter sighed, removing his cowl to reveal eyeshadow-lined, pure white eyes.

Marvel Omniverse: Earth DCM-616, Parker Estate

"Daddy," Julie blurted out.

"Jules, not now," Bryce deadpanned, nudging her shoulder.

"Sorry, he just looks majestic," Julie shuddered.

"Disgusting," Jackson muttered.

An engine's roar outside caught everyone's attention. The eleven other inhabitants of the Parker Estate rushed outside and witnessed Teresa emerging from the Quinjet.

"Tess?" Gwen exclaimed.

"Hey, Aunt Teresa!" Jonathan greeted.

"What're you doing here?" Julie asked.

"Well, since Pete's identity's been exposed, I came here in case some of his villains tried to mess with you guys," Teresa explained.

"We can handle ourselves, but thanks anyway," Bryce smiled.

"Come in," Jessica invited as the group filed back into the house and gathered in the living room.

"How's Uncle Ben?" Mayday inquired as she took her seat.

"He's doing fine, May. The doctors said he'd be awake in a few weeks," Teresa replied as she sat next to Gwen.

"How about Uncle Kaine?" Dylan asked.

"Him and your Aunt Wanda are taking care of your cousins," Teresa replied.

Kang's Headquarters: Kang's Office

Kang hummed thoughtfully. Perhaps he should provide the Caped Crusader with some companions. The Conqueror activated a holo screen and dispatched two individuals to the Template Earth with Peter. With his chosen allies, he pressed a button and returned his focus to the screen.

Template Earth

A portal materialized in the sky, drawing Peter and the viewers' attention. The Dark Knight squinted and discerned two distant figures. Upon closer inspection, he realized they were two people. Peter's eyes widened.

"Shit," Peter muttered, hastily donning his cowl. Peter taps his belt buckle and his cape retracts into his cowl, his bulletproof flight suit enveloping his body. He soared toward the descending silhouettes.

The Dark Knight of Gotham City rocketed through the air and caught the two unconscious bodies, gently placing them on a nearby rooftop. Peter retracted his armor into his utility belt and removed his cowl, studying the unconscious duo.

"Psylocke and Storm?" Peter murmured to himself.

Marvel Omniverse: Earths, 12041, 26496, and 92131

The Psylockes and Storms from the three Earths were taken aback when they saw their DCM-616 counterparts on the screen. They wondered about the connection between these versions of Peter Parker and the Dark Knight since their interactions had been brief in their respective universes.

Capcom Omniverse

Those involved in the convergence with the Marvel universe were equally surprised to see Storm, recognizing her for her control over lightning and her assistance in repelling a Sentinel attack on the Helicarrier.

(Author's Note: The paragraph above this A/N was entirely made up by Dailous. None of this happened. Now with that out of the way, let's get back to the story.)

Template Earth

The two mutants groaned as they sat up and found themselves face to face with Peter.

"Mr. Parker?!" Storm exclaimed.

"If you're here, that means—" Psylocke began before being cut off.

"Kang must've captured you and brought you here," Peter began, wearing a sheepish expression. "And that might be my fault. I was—"

"You were wishing that you wanted at least someone to be with you," Psylocke finished.

"How the hell did you—?" Peter started before being interrupted once more.

"Kang is broadcasting what's happening here back to our Earth, maybe even our entire universe," Storm explained.

Peter's heart sank, a whirlwind of thoughts racing through his mind, with his family's safety being his primary concern. He began to hyperventilate, succumbing to his PTSD. Psylocke placed her hands on Peter's shoulders.

"Bat- Peter! You need to calm down now! I'm sure your family is fine. They're probably safe right now," Psylocke reassured.

"You're right," Peter sighed, eventually regaining his composure.

"Sorry. It's just that..." Peter trailed off, and Storm offered a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright, Mr. Parker. Anyone in your position would feel the same. The question is, what do we do now?" Storm inquired. "And why is there no one else here?" she added.

"Kang told me that this Earth is where everything originates. It's a planet used by gods to create their Omniverses, like a Template Earth. From here, they build the Multiverse and, from that, individual universes," Peter explained.

Omniverses

Everyone absorbed this information, finding it incredibly intriguing. So, this was where their universes originated? It piqued the curiosity of many scientists from different Omniverses, both good and bad, who wanted to explore this mysterious place.

Template Earth

"Anyway, I think we should find a place to set up camp," Peter suggested.

"And where do you suggest we stay for the time being?" Storm raised an eyebrow. Peter grinned mischievously.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.5K 298 24
idk how to write you can request!!!!!!!!
19.1K 523 44
ACCEPTING REQUESTS Random oneshots about Piper Parker surviving life as a teenager and also a hero/vigilante.
4.5K 244 36
Being taught martial arts from a very early age did come with a lot of struggle, however it also came with a lot of gratitude and rewards. But, you a...
11K 199 24
In the Aftermath of Shang Tsung taking over the Hourglass and, essentially the timeline, two sisters from a legendary place must rise up and take on...