Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Nineteen

745 27 55
By Hwanggsz

The next day at school, ryujin saw yeji outside the gates, on her phone. Ryu stopped, staring at yeji.

How can she be so so fucking beautiful, when all she's doing is standing?

Ryujin gulped and made her way over. Yeji looked up and smiled, seeing ryujin.

"Morning ryu."

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah." Yeji nodded.

"Cool. Um.. are you waiting for anyone?" Ryujin asked, curiously.

"Yes. Beomgyu."

Ryujin gulped harshly as she clenched her fists. She wanted to punch a wall right now.

Gosh, why am i so fucking angry? She's aloud to have friends... jeez.

"Cool." Ryujin said quite coldly, before she turned and walked away. Yeji watched her walk away, confused. She went to call her name but stopped when she felt a hand placed on her shoulder. She turned round and smiled, seeing beomgyu there.

"Gyuu." Yeji said happily.

"Hello beautiful." Beomgyu grabbed her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it.

No, they aren't dating. But yeji knows that beomgyu has a massive crush on her. But she only sees him as a friend.

But here's the thing, every time she's around beomgyu she has this weird sickening feeling in her stomach. A feeling that makes her want to stay away. But she ignores it, she fakes a smile and continues to hang out with him. I mean, beomgyu is nice, funny, kind, he's never hurt her or never even thought about it.

She trusted beomgyu.

Ryujin sat with her friends in form. She faked a smile and began talking so they didn't suspect anything, cause it's quite annoying when they ask her questions.

But every time the thought of beomgyu and yeji together, made her angry and upset.

She was jealous.

"So. Anyone up for skatepark after school today?" Yeonjun asked as he munched on one of his Thai spicy crisps.

"Sure. I'll come." Changbin said as he sneakily took a crisp out the packet, and munched on it quickly, without yeonjun knowing or seeing.

"Me too." Soyeon said.

"I'm down." Momo replied.

"Why not?" Jeongyeon agreed.

They all looked at Ryujin.

"Ugh, fine, I'll come."

They chat for a while longer before the familiar long haired girl walked in, but not just her, she was walking and laughing with Choi fucking beomgyu.

They sat down next to each other with yeji's friends.

"I think yeji and beomgyu are dating." Yeonjun said, changbin hummed and nodded in agreement.

"They're kinda cute together, too." Soyeon added.

"Awww, ryujin, did beomgyu take your wife away from you?" momo teased.

Ryujin glared at her, annoyed and angry "shut your mouth."

Momo just laughed.

Ryujin was distracted by beomgyu and yeji. She hated it how yeji was laughing at him, smiling at him, staring at him when he wasn't even looking at her, or when he wasn't even talking.

She hated it all, in fact.

There was such an odd feeling with beomgyu. He was a weird guy, he was also quite strong.

Ryujin was worried for yeji.

What if he does something..

"Ryujin, wake the fuck up." Jeongyeon whispered to ryujin, who has her head in her arms and her head down on the table. She groaned. She was just about to fall into a deep sleep.

"Wake up before the teacher notices." Jeongyeon whispered, shaking her.

Ryujin hit her hand away and groaned again.

"Please shut up, let me rest."

"What time did you sleep last night?"

Silence.

"3? 4? Something like that." ryujin said tiredly.

"In the morning?" Jeongyeon asked with wide eyes.

Ryujin nodded and hummed "mhm.."

"Ryujin, i told you to get more sleep."

"How the fuck can i sleep when I have to listen to my step mom argue with my dad over nothing, like she usually does. How do I sleep then? When they throw plates around. I asked my dad why he's still with her and he just started yelling." Ryujin whispered.

"I'm sorry ryujin. You have a shitty home life. But I'm always here for you." Jeongyeon smiles and pats her back.

"YOO JEONGYEON AND SHIN RYUJIN STOP TALKING." The teacher turned around angrily "AND RYUJIN, SIT UP. BE POLITE YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE BRAT WITH NO MANNERS."

Ryujin groaned and sat up, tiredly with heavy eyes.

"DON'T YOU GROAN AT ME, Y'KNOW WHAT, GET OUT. GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW." She shouted before she took a breathe in, and out, and turned round as she continued talking and writing on the board.

Ryujin stood up, grabbing her bag and putting one strap over her shoulder.

"Well done Ryujin for doing this to yourself." Jeongyeon whispered to her.

"It's fine. It's fun getting into trouble. Don't worry, I'll just stay in the bathroom till lesson ends. Meet you at lunch." Ryujin whispered before she left, purposely slamming the door loudly behind her.

She whistled, walking down the hall and decided to have a walk round the school.

When she turned the corner, she accidentally banged into someone.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR—" she stopped and widened her eyes "yeji? Are you okay? I'm sorry."

Yeji just chuckled "I'm fine, don't worry. Why aren't you in lesson?"

"Got sent out. I'm supposed to go to the principal's office but, nah, I'm just gonna stay in the bathroom till lesson ends."

"Why'd you get sent out?" Yeji asked.

"I fell asleep." Ryujin shrugged "its a daily thing, I'm used to it."

"Oh, okay. Anyway. I'm going back to lesson now. See ya." Yeji waved bye before she walked past and left. Ryujin smelt her scent as she walked past.

How does she smell so god damn good?

Ryujin met up with her friends at lunch as they do their usual handshake. They sat at the bench and talk before the sky gets gloomy, and it began to faintly rain. They didn't mind as they stayed where they were, until the rain got heavier and heavier. And the sky was gloomy, making it darker.

"Let's go inside." Ryujin said as her and her friends ran, running through puddles and laughing as they get drenched in the heavy rain.

They arrive inside, laughing as they try to catch their breath.

"We still got 20 minutes left of lunch. Let's go cafeteria." Changbin said, so they all went. Entering the cafeteria, they sat down at a table and began talking.

Meanwhile yeji wasn't sitting that far away, talking with her friends. She saw Ryujin laughing and talking with her friends, and she was soaked.

Yeji felt this weird tingling feeling inside of her, like butterflies have been set free inside her stomach, as she stared at ryujin. Admiring her beauty.

She looks so hot, even more hot when she's soaked in water— ew, what am i thinking?

She stopped staring once beomgyu caught her attention by speaking to her.

"You okay? Your daydreaming."

"Oh." Yeji smiled "I'm fine, thank you."

"So, um. My parents are out tonight for a party or something. And probably won't be back till tomorrow, and it's Friday tonight, so... do you wanna come round maybe? Just us two? We could have some snacks and watch a movie and you can sleep over." Beomgyu suggested, happily.

"Oh, of course. That sounds fun. Of course I'll come tonight."

"Thanks yeji. We'll have so much fun."

Them two continued talking about some things.

Is this a good idea? Eh, it won't hurt for one sleepover.

School already ended, yeji was waiting outside the gate for beomgyu, who was taking a while. People were already going home since it was raining hard.

Yeji was freezing as she shivered, and she was absolutely drenched cause of the rain.

Suddenly, the rain stopped falling on her, though she was still freezing.

She looked up, to see an umbrella above her. She looked round to see ryujin standing there, holding the umbrella over her head. Yeji smiled.

"Thanks ryu." Yeji smiled.

"Take it."

"What? No. I'm not letting you walk home in the heavy rain." Yeji said.

"I'll be fine. And your shivering and drenched. Take the umbrella, i love the rain, honestly."

"No, it's yours—"

"Yeji. Take the fucking umbrella, it's not hard." Ryujin said. Yeji smiled wider, showing her cute dimples as ryujin felt herself blushing.

Yeji politely took the umbrella, as she did so, their fingers touched. Ryujin gulped and let go once yeji had it tight in her grip.

"Who are you waiting for anyway?" Ryujin asked.

"Beomgyu. Im having a sleepover round his since he's home alone." Yeji saw how Ryujin's face went more serious and she looked to the ground.

"Mm. Okay." She hummed "have fun." With that, she walked away. Yeji watched her as she walked away, fast.

She then smiled.

Damn, ryujin. Your a different kind of person. Your my kind of person.

School ended a while ago, it was already 10:30 pm. At least it was Friday and there is no school for two days.

Ryujin limps back to her room, slamming her door as she hisses in pain.

"Fuck.." she cursed quietly.

She was bruised everywhere, after getting beaten from her step mother. Who she absolutely despises.

She sat on her bed and put two hands through her hair and closed her eyes, breathing out.

She remembers what happened earlier. She let yeji borrow her umbrella, which she honestly doesn't mind. But the thing she hated was that she was sleeping round beomgyu's.

Beomgyu can change as quick as a flash, and he isn't afraid to do anything.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She grabbed it off her bedside table and saw jeongyeon calling her. Of course, she picked up and pressed the phone against her ear.

"Sup jeong—"

"RYUJIN! RYUJIN!"

"Woah, wassup, calm down."

"Ryujin, something bad has happened.

"What's up? You sound worried.."

"Nayeon called me. It's about yeji.."

Ryujin widened her eyes as she immediately stood up.

"Jeongyeon what's happened? Tell me now."

Suddenly it started beeping, she looked to see jeongyeon's connection went and it automatically ended the call.

"Fuck.." ryujin cursed, she immediately called yeji.

She called yeji about four times and she didn't pick up. Ryujin was getting worried.

She immediately grabbed her jumper, putting it on and putting the hood up as she left her room, storming downstairs and towards the front door, immediately tying her shoes on.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOU ARE GROUNDED." Her step mother yelled. She stood up and ignored her, opening the door.

"DON'T IGNORE ME, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

Ryujin turned to her step mom angrily, and clenched her teeth with a frown and an angry look.

"Shut the fuck up." She said before she left, slamming the door so hard that the house began shaking and something fell off the shelf and broke.

It was still raining quite hard, it was very windy and cold.

She saw jeongyeon call her again so she quickly picked up.

"Jeongyeon? Please tell me what happened."

"It involves beomgyu. And you will not like it."

When jeongyeon explained everything, anger boiled inside of her. She knew exactly where beomgyu lived, so she ran there, not caring that her legs were aching, she didn't care, she ran faster.

Once she arrived, she kicked the door open and stormed into the living room. The sofa bed was pulled out and there he was, trying to undress her and kiss down her neck while holding sharp glass up to her chest. Beomgyu immediately looked up and widened his eyes.

"Get the fuck off her." She grabbed beomgyu and threw him off, yeji sat up, panting, as she has tears down her cheeks.

She then kicked beomgyu's ribs and kicked him in the face two times, making his nose and lip bleed.

"This is gonna be fun." Ryujin said as she smirked, gripping beomgyu's hair and pulling him up, making him hiss in pain "you bastard, can't wait to fuck your face up."

Oop-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 167 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI // DISCONTINUED Ryujin was a hopeless romantic and Yeji had never believed in love and was known as a heartbreaker. Will Ryujin hope...
87.5K 3.3K 24
From hate to love there is only one step... Will they be able to cross that thin line that divides them? Follow me again in a Ryeji story, it's my fa...
180K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...
15.2K 284 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...