Staying Alive [Ghostbur And R...

Από BonezyBlue

The ground was soft as Wilbur lay there. He opened his eyes and looked around, he was in the middle of nowher... Περισσότερα

Prologue
1- New life?
2- The Stabbed Man
3- Ghosts
4- Crow Father
5- The Child
7- Funerals And Foxes
8- My New Father
9- Vacation Time
10- Beach Party
11- Nope
12- That Green Bitch
13- Welcome To Insanity
14- My Ghost
15- The Killer
16- Limbo Life
17- Train
18- My Own Funeral
19- Prison
20- In Need Of Blue
A/N
21- Back
22- He's Back
End :]? idek

6- Kidnapped By A Dream

17 2 0
Από BonezyBlue

Word Count: 1521

I trudged along the oak path.

There were no lights to guide me under the night stars, but I looked for the turn off that would lead me back to where I was before.

I was sopping wet, hurt, and most likely, lost. Things were not looking that well for me. I squinted my eyes to look at something in the distance. Light came from the end of the long path.

I ran towards it despite the violent trembling that grasped my entire body.

Something didn't feel right as I gazed at the oddly colored building in front of me. It sat in the middle of a shallow lake that was surrounded by bamboo and an oak fence.

My curiosity got the best of me and I went through the front door. Nobody was there and it was sheltered from the cold.

I looked around a bit. The walls were lined with chests of all sorts and there was an empty bed on one side of the place.

I was tired and as I sat down at the corner of the bed I knew I wasn't getting back up.

The covers were warm as I pulled them over top of my wet clothes. My eyes started to dim and soon enough, sleep got the better of me.

-----

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my place?" I woke up immediately as I heard the voice. A man in a white mask and green suit stood over me with a sword in hand. I sat up in a sudden panic.

"S- Sorry, I needed shelter from the rain- and I got a little lost, I'll be on my way now if that's okay with you." I stumbled through the sentence but he pointed his sword at my chest in defiance.

"I don't actually think I am okay with you leaving just yet," he said as he pushed his sword into my chest just enough to feel pain, "Where are you from?"

"Out of town, near the sunflower fields." I answered, and technically, I wasn't lying.

He looked me up and down, "You're from L'manburg, aren't you?" I stared at him, wondering what the right answer was. "My name's Dream, don't trust them. They only bring tragedy and misfortune, I mean look at Wilbur. He went insane and died because of that nation."

I wondered if that part was true for a moment, but scowled back at him in defiance.

Dream took me by my sore arm in a sudden movement and started to drag me along towards a set of stairs that spiraled upwards and into the second floor of the house.

I tried to protest but my body still ached and my mind was still sleepy.

The second floor had a fish tank that lined the outside of it but other than that, it looked plain. Dream took me over to a chair that sat in the corner and tied me up in it.

"Let me go!" I squirmed in the rope that wrapped around my chest and arms but I knew I couldn't escape with all of the injuries that I already had.

"I can't actually do that, you see, I know you're a spy for L'manburg so I'm going to call over some friends to help me question you." I tried to protest but he left the room and I alone.

How could I have been so foolish as to get myself trapped in somebody else's house. I shouldn't have gone into someone else's house in the first place even despite the fact that I had been in danger from the storm.

-----

After around five minutes of waiting in the chair, I finally heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Dream came up first but three others trailed behind him.

The first one wore a white and black t-shirt with a fire in the middle of it. The second one wore big glasses with a basic teal t-shirt and jeans. The third however, was dressed the most interestingly. He wore a black hood and outfit with red outlines that showed his eyes but nothing else.

Dream glanced back at them and then back at me, "So, how shall we begin?"

-----

"What the f*ck is going on here!?" I tried to force down the fear but it showed through like a nasty wound.

"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN HEAD!" The high pitched voice came from the guy wearing the black and red robes, I was very confused but I managed to put the pieces together from what Tommy had said earlier, this must be Badboyhalo.

"Muffin head?" I said a bit confused even though the other three in the group didn't even seem fazed by what he had just said. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what's going on or who you guys are."

Dream looked as smug as anyone could with a mask that had a smiley face on it. "You're going to be our leverage." he stated, "You're part of L'manburg and we've captured you which means we could use you to get what we want."

Even though he said it with such confidence, I only felt confusion and the ropes that rubbed against my wounds. "I don't understand." I said to him with as straight of a face I could pull off without grimacing in pain.

The guy wearing the big glasses whispered something in Dreams ear and Dream nodded back at him. He stepped forward and bent down. I inched away from him as he started to loosen the ropes. My arms felt much better but my eyes burned straight through him.

"You're welcome." He said with a small smile.

Dream looked back to the guy in the white and black t-shirt, "Deliver a letter to everyone in L'manburg, tell them we have one of their followers and that they can only get her back by giving us the discs."

I was so confused at this point but the man Dream had been addressing left the room immediately. The remaining three turned back to me, "What's your name?" Asked Badboyhalo.

"Why should I tell you anything?" I answered stubbornly.

He pressed a sword to my neck and repeated the question, "What's your name?"

"My name is Liliana." I answered quickly as to not be sliced by the sword that's point sat at the edge of my throat. I knew that in one quick movement, all I would be is a corpse.

"Why haven't we heard of you?" Dream asked, the point of Badboyhalo's sword still pressing against my neck.

"I- I just got there, nobody really knows me yet so they wouldn't trade anything for me." I was scared now, I didn't want to die and end up like Ghostbur, alone.

There was an abrupt knock at the door and Dream ran out of the room.

I heard the door open and as if summoned by a thought, I heard a familiar voice, "Hello Dream." Ghostbur said in his wispy British accent.

A sword clattered to the ground and there was sudden silence.

"How the hell are you still alive!?" The two other men that were in the room guarding me ran down to Dream and the silence went on.

"Wilbur?"

"Sorry, but my name's Ghostbur." I could hear the sorrow in Ghostbur's voice, as if the memories of his past were a bit sad and lost right now.

I was wrenched out of my thoughts as I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye and I knew I wasn't alone. Looking around frantically, I finally spotted something out of the ordinary. A hole in the ceiling where a block had been removed. It hadn't been there a second ago but there it was.

Something brushed against my hand and I jumped and whirled around to face the president.

"Shh, we can't be seen here," Tubbo said in a frantic whisper, "Just- Try to stay calm while I try to free you." I didn't say a word after that.

-----

After a minute or two, my hands finally dropped from their bounds and I stood up even though my legs still shook in fear and pain.

"Well, you've got the discs, don't you?" I heard Dream say, and with that, I knew I was running out of time to escape.

Tubbo took my arm and lifted me up to the hole in the ceiling. I reached for the side of it and a hand grabbed my wrist. Tommy lifted me up by the arms until I was fully sitting on top of the roof.

He then continued to help Tubbo up.

We all took off and jumped into the water. I figured the sound would be big so I hid under the dock to make sure they couldn't see me.

I waited until I couldn't breath and then I stuck my mouth above the water to catch my breath. Once I had caught my breath, I swam frantically to the other side of the lake where Tubbo and Tommy had been waiting in the shadows for me.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

139K 3.2K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
10.5K 646 103
We return to our group, from where we left off, as they prepare to take on the Fire Lord. What's next for our little marshmallows? Disclaimer: we ow...
10.3K 347 9
On Hold "If I'm being honest, this world seems to revolve around the idea that not everyones perfect, yet here we are, and everyone's calling us out...