Matchablossom Yokai

By Saphireblueelf

Kaoru is a Kitsune on the run from a demon who wants to steal his magic. One day as he tries to escape, yet a... More

Escape
A day of shopping
A twisted tale
A place called home
A quiet night
A fright in the night
Sia La Luce
The talented Mr. Sakurayshiki
Signs
Kari's return
Bath time
Changing the game
Chose to defend
Dasterdly deeds
Skater Joe
Fighting for love
The Donkey Kong
First night
Showtime
CherrBlossom's in bloom

Why a Kitsune?

84 5 0
By Saphireblueelf

A Kitsune. He shook his head. Of all things to come barreling into his restaurant, a Kitsune found him. Not just any Kitsune either. This one wasn't very old. If he were to guess, he maybe had two or three tails? His power was substantial, but not super strong. A young Kitsune, who hadn't eaten in days.

Also, why was he so cute! The man reached out to brush the pink hair away from the sleeping face. Once he had taken the splinter from his hand, he had bandaged it. Then, he fed the fox spirit. Now he was passed out on the table, snoring softly. How long had it been since he was able to sleep peacefully? The Fu dog was certain, it hadn't been any time recently.

Once he finished cleaning the kitchen, wiping down the tables and shutting off all the lights, he gently picked the sleeping Kitsune up. He weighed hardly nothing! It shocked the Fu dog. Turning, he struggled a bit to get out the door with his arms full. It wasn't a long walk to the back of the building where he lived. Yet the night air was chilly.

No sooner did the blast of air strike the Kitsune, it woke up. Springing up it slapped the Fu dog. Screaming, chattering in that weird way only foxes could, it yelled at him. The chef spread his arms out.

"I was only taking you to my home to sleep!" He yelled. This drew the fox up short.

He pointed a long thin, elegant finger at him. "You want my power for yourself! That's why you helped me!" He cried.

"Why would I want the measly powers of a baby fox?" the other shouted back dipping his head to be on the same eye line as the fox.

"Measly! You stupid ape brained moron! You know nothing!" the pink haired fox yelled back.

The Fu dog laughed. This was fun! He usually only fought like this with his sister. He let out a sigh thinking about her. A noise from the ally sounded loud in the quiet night. The fox screamed. It jumped. Before the Fu dog could do or say anything.... the fox was gone.

"... any ally cat!" the Fu dog yelled out into the darkness.

"Come on, come back! Only my home and the restaurant are under my protection!" He screamed into the void of the night.

There was no answer. Letting out another tired sigh, he turned to finish the walk to his house. He could have gotten there through the restaurant but the hall was narrow. He had been concerned of striking the fox's head or feet against the wall. Running a hand over his face, he marched up to the back door.

He took one last look around. Nothing. No sign of the fox spirit. He heard the sound of a cat leaping onto his dumpster. Turning away, he walked into the dark building. He was a guardian Fu dog of the sun tribe, so no need to turn on lights. His twin sister was his mirror, the moon to his sun. They had guarded their dwelling for a life time together. Always side by side.

Then she fell in love with a wayward oni. He wasn't a bad guy, kind of dense but other than that he treated her right. They were away on their honeymoon. He had assured her he could handle everything here for the week she would be gone. Now, he wished he hadn't. It had only been two days! The loneliness was setting in. Never had the nights seemed so empty to him.

Stripping the shirt off, wondered through the living room. He was worried about the Kitsune. Walking the rooms he paused. There was a small hole were the dryer vent came into the house. Maybe...

Storming to the basement he ripped the plastic shield off of the hole. Stuffing his shirt, the one he had sweated in all day, into the hole, he smiled! He knew it had both his sent as well as the food he had cooked mixed into it. If the Kitsune was close by, maybe he could smell it. He would find a safe place for him. They could squeeze inside the smallest of spaces.

It was all he could do. Turning away, he walked up to his room on the second floor. He showered quickly, the water hardly getting warm before he was done. Deciding it was too warm for clothing, he tossed a towel onto the bed. Plopping his long hard muscled body over it, he sprawled out on his stomach.

Had he locked the door? The windows? His eyes were closing. He was sure he had. He always did. It was in his muscle memory to do it unconsciously. His eyes slammed shut, he began to snore. The world was nothing to him. Yet he knew that the slightest sound would awaken him in a flash.

The morning sunlight glistened off of the metal bed post. He covered his eyes. What was that smell? Had a skunk gotten inside the house? He sat upright in a flash. The only way in was the dryer vent! He had set it up for the Kitsune!

Dashing out of his room, he didn't even think to grab the towel. The sweat from the night unstuck his cock from his leg. It hurt as it banged against his other thigh. He ignored it, letting it dangle in the breeze. He needed to know...

Running down the steps he heard a hiss. It was the only sound before he collided with a warm, if very smelly, body. They tumbled, tangled together until they both hit the door. The wood shimmered in its frame, but held strong. The magic of the Fu dog was most powerful within its own dwelling.

"Why do you stink so bad?" The Fu dog demanded covering his nose.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED?" the Kitsune cried, kicking or hitting him until he managed to break free.

The scrambled back away from each other. Both keeping their eyes locked to the others. Yet, he saw it. The Fu dog smirked as the Kitsune dipped his golden eyes down.

They roamed over his bare chest. He flexed his pecs to make his chest dance, those eyes went even lower. The rose tint to the Kitsune's cheeks brightened as the golden eyes searched the space between the Fu dogs legs.

In a flash his eyes were back on the Fu dogs red ones. They looked shocked, intrigued, and alarmed all at the same time. He turned his head away. The Fu dog reached up to the couch that was just barely in his arms reach. He yanked the blanket off of the back to cover his groin.

"I'm decent... ish." He commented.

"Uh, ok." The Kitsune was redder than ever.

"Why do you smell like garbage?" the Fu dog asked.

The Kitsune tugged at his worn clothing. He brushed a scrap of paper from it. "I hid in your dumpster. It was still under your protection." He muttered.

"Stupid, Kitsune!" the Fu dog shook his head, a warm smile on his face.

"Kaoru." The fox whispered.

"Huh?" the Fu dog muttered.

The fox stood before him. He bowed slightly. "My name is Kaoru Sakurayashiki." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Pinkie. I'm Kojiro Nanjo." The Fu dog offered.

"If you don't mind me asking, where is your mate?" Kaoru inquired.

"Mate? I'm unwedded." Kojiro said.

"Look, come on upstairs. You can shower. I will find you something to put on then make breakfast." He offered.

"You don't have a second guardian?" the Kitsune whispered as he followed the Fu dog up the stairs.

"Ah, yeah I do. My sister. See we're twins. Kairi, is on her honeymoon. She will be back in five days." Kojiro explained.

"I see." Kaoru glanced around as the man led him into a spacious, if extremely messy, bedroom.

"Showers in there." Kojiro pointed to the open doorway.

"Need some help?" he smirked.

"No, um I can manage." Kaoru seemed a little tamer now.

"Alright. I will leave some clothes on the bed for you." Kojiro offered.

The Kitsune nodded as he went into the bathroom. He closed the door. The Fu dog got dressed listening intently until he heard the shower turn on. He folded up a pair of shorts, he didn't say they were Kairi's. Then placed one of his own clean tee shirts on the pile. He walked out of the room, wearing a blue tee shirt and jean shorts.

In the kitchen he turned the coffee pot on. The smell of the brewing liquid filled the room quickly. The Fu dog loved the aroma of brewing coffee. Whistling to himself he began to make something for them to eat. He wondered what the Kitsune, Kaoru, liked to eat. The name curled like smoke around his mind. It settled somewhere in his chest, close to his heart.

The shower shut off, just as Kojiro was dishing up the food. A moment later the Kitsune appeared in the doorway. He had a towel wrapped around his head. He looked a little uncertain. Kojiro couldn't even tell if he was wearing the shorts. The shirt hung off of one shoulder as it cascaded down past his thighs. He barked out a laugh.

"I'm sorry, but Kairi is the same size as me. I doubt we have anything that would fit you. Maybe Henry does. He is a tiny little dude..." the last was said as if the Fu dog were talking to himself.

"Henry?" Kaoru's stomach growled at the smell of the food.

Kojiro motioned him over to the table with a plate. He set it down adding a cup of coffee and one of milk to look like ears above the plate.

"My new brother in law. He is an Oni, but very low level. Trust me you're safe here. Even when he comes back." Kojiro informed him.

"I, um, you're not going to kick me out?" Kaoru brushed at the towel as it slipped on his head.

Kojiro moved behind him. He pulled the wet lumpy cloth from the others head. Gently he dried the strands of hair as he spoke.

"Na, you can stay. We have plenty of room, that doesn't include the dumpster." He chuckled as his fingers sent shivers along the Kitsune's body.

He tried to see what the Fu dog was doing but the food enticed him too much. He began to eat as the Fu dog carefully stroked his head. The food was amazing. He ate everything placed before him. Kojiro got him more, then finished up with the Kitsune's hair.

"There, perfect." He beamed as he sat down with just a cup of coffee.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Kaoru asked as his hand went unbidden to his head.

He trailed his fingers over the ponytail the Fu dog had placed his hair into. He couldn't find a single snarl. His hair hadn't been this smooth in decades! It was placed with expert care in a high ponytail. He smiled at the thought.

"You ate it all." Kojiro told the dregs at the bottom of his cup.

"Oh, I'm..." Kaoru was cut off with a wave.

"Don't worry, I snitched some as I cook. I'm good." Kojiro leaned back.

"Alright, what next? You tell me your story with the Yokai, or we go shopping for clothes and food? The restaurant is closed today." He eyed the nervous looking Kitsune.

"My protection holds as long as your within arms reach of me at all times." Kojiro smirked.

It was a small lie, but he wanted to keep the Kitsune from running away again.

"Then, uh shopping so we have lunch to eat." He decided. He jerked as Kojiro slapped the table.

"Very well!" He bounded up with too much energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 10.1K 38
Within the village of Konoha, both humans and demons live in peace as the two races help each other out. But there is one demon that the humans hate...
33.4K 667 54
*MATURE CONTENT!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO GRAPHIC AND EXPLICIT CONTENT PLEASE TURN BACK* Long ago in the feudal era of japan, there was a facility. t...
4.8K 467 31
Akihiro, a half-demon living in demon world, makes a living working in a mercenary guild. As tensions in the guild run high, Akihiro's world is turne...
201K 5.5K 24
Deep within the forest of Inuyasha, a fox pup was found. Her fur was as white as snow and she had red markings on her forehead that was akin to a cro...