My Forbidden Alpha

By CityOf_Fandoms

After the Scarlet Dawn pack nearly shatters under the hands of vicious rogues, they must turn to their rivals... More

Prologue
Chapter One
FINALLY!!

IMPORTANT NEWS

172 6 7
By CityOf_Fandoms

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS AUTHORS NOTE I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION

This is CityOf_Fandoms and I have a really important question for all the people who actually want to hear more from this story. I've been having a lot of thoughts about this book and I really want to continue it but I realized the title isn't relevant to the story and that I don't really focus a lot on the characters in the prologue. So, I wanted to change the name and possibly rewrite the book since I haven't gotten too far into it. Do you guys think it's a good idea or should I just keep it like this because honestly I need opinions from the people who actually want to continue this story with me. When you see this please please please comment what you think I should do. And a lot of you wont think this is a big deal, but if I do rewrite then I would be deleting My Forbidden Alpha and starting from square one in the rewritten version. If I do rewrite then what I would recommend is that you follow me (no it's not because I want more followers than I have) to be updated.

If I do decide to re write this and change the title along with it the new cover is up for mobiles and to the side for computers. But I need your thoughts first.

Thanks and please comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.5K 41
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
393K 15.3K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...