[Requests closed for now] Ens...

Bởi YukariThePotato10

Include- Fluff, angst, lemons■ Y/N L/N is the new producer for Yumenosaki Academy, but will their enrollment... Xem Thêm

Info Page
Gift --- Arashi Narukami
Kou-Chan --- Koga Oogami
'You'--- Makoto Yuuki
🩹Isara Mao
Kanata Shinkai
🩹 Cold --- Sena Izumi
🌸Nazuno Nito
🌸 Niki Shiina
🌸Kanata Shinkai
🌸Ritsu Sakuma
🌸Mika Kagehira
🍋Natsume Sakasaki
🍋Hiyori Tomoe
🌸Tsumugi Aoba
🌸 Midori Takamine
🌸Mao Isara
!⚠️Notice⚠️!
🩹🌸Leo Tsukinaga
🍋Kaoru Hakaze
Izumi Sena 🍋
🩹🌸 Itsuki Shu Part Two
🌸Tsukasa Suou

🌸Itsuki Shu Part One

146 5 2
Bởi YukariThePotato10

Note: This is Old valkyrie, for those who don't know, back when Shu was a second year and Mika a first year, Nazuna was part of Valkyrie. Also Shu is a bit of an asshole back then.

Overview: Y/n has been assigned the difficult task of being Valkyrie's producer, meeting Shu, mika and Nazuna. She hit it off with the two boys, but Shu had shown her nothing but rudeness. Would this ever change?

Requested by:@TheMemoriesWeCreated

———☆———

The music blasted loudly as I watched the three of them practice dancing around with such perfection that it was kinda scary.

I watched as Mika and Shu sang and watched Nazuna's solo part. This was one of the reasons I loved being Valkyrie's producer, there professionalism. 

"There. What do you think of that?" Shu asked when the music stopped. He never really did like the idea of having a producer, since Shu liked doing everything himself. 

I smiled, "I think it was amazing. You all did really well!" I stated, giving Nazuna and Mika head pats. 

"Good. Now you may go. We don't need your help." He hissed, waving his hands at me. I laughed walking over to him.

"Nope! I'm staying, whether Eichi wants me to or not!" I grinned. Shu pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed.

I turned to the other two, holding up bags of treats from who knows where. Mika's eyes shined and so did Nazuna's. They were both reaching for some when Shu slapped both their hands away.

"Non! You shall NOT it such things before our live." He scolded. I felt bad.. Mika looked so bummed about it. While Shu left to grab a few things I handed him one of those weird candies he likes. He thanks me and eats it gratefully. Nazuna turned it down by shaking his head, his voice isn't the same as it used to be.. but why'd that stop him from speaking? I always wondered that..

Shu walked back inside carrying all sorts of fabrics in his arms, when i tried to help him back taking some, he turned away, smacking an end of the plastic into my forehead. 

"Ah!" Both Mika and Nazuna yelped, rushing over to me. 

"Ya alright, Y/N-chan?" Mika asked. I nodded, slightly rubbing the spot on my head. Shu hadn't even glanced down when he did that. He just walked to the table and placed everything down. What is wrong with this guy?!

Nazuna whipped around to face Shu, his face slightly upset. 

The pink haired boy let out a sigh, "Its not my fault she got in the way." He hissed. The two were about to protest, but I put my hands on their shoulders.

"Its fine, really. I've been your producer for a while! I gotta learn how to get used to it!" I smiled. Mika and Nazuna look unsure but nodded, joining Shu at the table.

That wasn't the only time Shu has done something rude to me, nor would it ever be the last. It got so tiring putting up with it, even when I got used to it. I've never done anything wrong have I? It wouldn't hurt to ask right...

My homeroom I have with Shu, I could ask him then. But...

"Y/N-chan?" A first year student, Arashi, called out. Arashi was a friend of Mika's so I knew I could trust her. 

I looked up, her face was one of concern. "Are you alright? You've been spacing out for awhile now.." she questioned.

"Juuust thinking!" I laughed. She nodded, watching as I hopped up the stairs to the second year hallway. 

As expected, there was a lot of ruckus going on in the class of 2-A. Chiaki was yelling something about purging evil, and I could hear Kaoru complaining extremely loudly. 

I scanned the room, spotting the pink haired boy. He was really focused on his sewing, so he didn't notice when I walked up. Nor do I think he would've at all..

"Itsuki?" I called out. Nothing, not even a hint of acknowledgement. "Itsuki!" I repeated. Still nothing. Just as I thought, he wouldn't acknowledge me no matter how hard I tried. Why did I even agree to be Valkyrie's producer? 

All of a sudden, Shu turned to glare at me. "What?" He said in a low voice. I felt myself shrink.

"N-nothing... nevermind.." 

Shu crossed his arms, looking at his desk. "I, truthfully, don't know why you still stay for Valkyrie. We don't need you, you're completely useless to us. We've managed this far without a producer, and we can continue that. I have no room for pointless paperwork that you always have, and you're always getting in the way." He snapped.

My fingers twitched, and I stepped forward, "Well it's not my fault you treat me like crap!" I yelled back. For a moment, Shu showed a shocked face, before standing up and placing a hand on his chest.

"I do NOT, I want things to be perfect, if I cannot do that, then what's the point?! You're simply bringing Valkyrie down, girl!" The argument sparked interest in many in the class, and soon everyone was silent.

"All I want to do is help! I always have! You know how many times I've prevented Eichi from kicking you out of Yumenosaki entirely?!" 

"Get out! I don't want to see you anymore! Go!" Shu finally yelled, shutting me up. 

I balled up my fists, staring at him. "Fine! Y'know what, I QUIT as Valkyrie's producer!" I declared. Turning and shoving all the Valkyrie paperwork to Shu before I stormed out of the room. 

—Timeskip—

[Shu POV]

"Teach, are ya ever gonna start workin' on that stack of papers?" Kagehira asked. I shot a glare at him, then at the mountain of files and paperwork. 

I would never admit aloud, but without that girl, no, Y/n here... managing everything was.. slightly difficult.

"Just apologize to her already." Mademoiselle's voice interrupted. I looked over at her, then at my own hands. 

Nito gave me a look that was like saying 'Really?'. Perhaps I did have to apologize to her, but if I did that she'd know I made a mistake. There's no way I could let y/n know that.. 

I could say that Kagehira and Nito miss her, she has a fondness for them so that could work. 

There came a knock on the door, and as if on cue, came y/n. I watched as she welcomed herself in with a smile, looking at the other two, before sending a quiet glare at me. What have I done to make her mad? Nothing. She's just over reacting! 

"I just thought I'd check up on my TWO favorite people here~." She sang, pulling Kagehira and Nito into a hug. The way she emphasized the two irked me. 

"Ah, Y/N-chan, Teach has something to say to ya!" The heterochromatic boy said. I wanted to snap at him to shut up, but the look on the girl's face said otherwise. 

She scoffed, looking over at me. "And that would be?" She tested. 

"To get out." I said without thinking. Y/n laughed and was about to leave. "W-wait!" 

She turned with an eyebrow raised, now I couldn't find my will to speak. I looked away, slightly embarrassed while y/n still awaited my question.

"Shu would like you to come back and be Valkyrie's producer, y/n-san." Mado cheered. I looked at her, taking her in my arms and placing her directly facing me. 

"Mademoiselle, don't be ridiculous!" I snapped. 

"So you don't want me to come back?" Y/n tilted her head to the side. 

I looked up, "Well..." 

"We do want ya back!" Mika finished for me, y/n gave a soft smile toward him. 

"Is that what Itsuki wants?" She tried. Slowly, I nodded, and watched as a huge smile spread across the h/c haired girls face. 

"Mk! I'll give you a second chance. But you have to promise you won't take me for granted." She said, sticking her hand out.

I stared at it for a second, before gingerly taking it. 

And just like that, Valkyrie had her back... I had her back..

———◇———

Word count:1340

Yukari-  I belive that Shu is a bit sensitive and clingy to people who actaully genuinely like him.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

332K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
380K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
362K 17.6K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...