DUNE WARS

Por MikoWhiteFang

Amara is separated from her sister Rey after Exegel. The resistance is shaken that one of their own disappear... Más

BB8 What the Hell?!

Prologue

108 3 0
Por MikoWhiteFang

Amara was relieved.

The resistance had won.

The First Order is dead.

Rey was ok.

She had felt her sister's light fade, but Ben  Solo was able to bring her back.

For that, she was greatful.

She couldn't loose her sister.

Never her.

Amara winced in sympathy and pain as she watched Ben Solo fade into the force.

She allowed her sister to help her stand from where she was blasted out of harms way when Rey and Palpatine faced off.

They shared solemn smiles of relief as they stumbled to the ship, dodging the columns of stone as the planet was breaking down.

They didn't relax until they arrived back at the base and were in their friend's arms.

Amara watched as people cried, embraced, and kissed in relief and joy.

The order has fallen.

The galaxy would rebuild and remember this day.....

They were finally

FREE.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...