๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐”ป๏ฟฝ...

By Dai1yDepression

Y/n and Ranpo's relationship is something special. Read some of the key moments that defined their relationsh... More

Things To Know
December Cuddles
In The Stars
Lemon Drops
Meaningful Touches
Play 'Date'
Monthly Teasings
Defined Relationship
Cold Cuddles
ADA Beach Day
From One Detective to Another
'Parental' Approval
S'mores and More
Trick or... TREATS?!
A Little Oopsie Part 1
A Little Oopsie Part 2
Bungo Stray Dogs Wan!!!
That's My Girl
The Downs Go Back Up
Blissfull Kisses
A Promise

A Little Oopsie Part 3

2K 57 13
By Dai1yDepression

I hope this is okay! Enjoy, masturbate maybe, and like the chapter and comment!

God forgive me

Lemon/Smut

You continued to look at him before placing a hand on his chest, and slowly moved it downward. Ranpo jumped slightly, opening his eyes to look at you.

"Y/n." Your name was all he could say as he saw the look in your eyes, making heat pool in his stomach and groin.

"You shouldn't be too surprised. I saw how you were looking at me when I was fighting. I still have some adrenaline left." You stated with a smirk on your face as your hand went to cup his croch, teasingly moving your palm upward and hooked a finger under his belt.

"I did tell you, afterall. That I'd show you what my fingers could do~"

Then, in a swift move, Ranpo took hold of your wrists, making you look at up him. Regret and worry immediately filled your body, until you saw the look on Ranpo's face. His eyelids were heavy, barely covering his eyes, his lips were parted and his cheeks were red.

"Y/n... If we do this... I don't think I'll be able to stop."

The look in his eyes were serious, yet, there was a glimpse of something you haven't seen before. He looked hungry for you. Your heart began to beat faster when you realized what Ranpo had meant. You smiled and relaxed your body, and slid down so that your head was rested on Ranpo's chest.

"Ranpo I... I know this may sound stupid but... today made me realize. We're not promised a tomorrow. You could be taken away from me any day and... I love you so much..." Your bottom lip started to shake unsure of how to put your feelings into words. A gentle hand cupped your cheek and lifted your head upwards, Ranpo's eyes now gazing into yours.

"I understand. More than you know. If you'd let me, I'd love to make you mine." Ranpo's smile turned into a seductive smirk, which sent you over to your decision. You kissed Ranpo with passion, slowly deepening the kiss as you fixed your posture. Your groin rubbed againt his, making you both moan into the kiss. Taking that opportunity, Ranpo slid his tongue into your mouth, making you moan again. Ranpo knew how much you loved it when his tongue was in your mouth, and it would be an understatement to say he felt the same. Despite the aching feeling growing in your stomach, your main focus was pleasing Ranpo. You tilted your head to the right, deepening the kiss further as you slid your hands slowly down his chest, applying pressure in all the right places to make Ranpo groan.

His tongue hungrily licked yours, swiping over every corner of your mouth that he could reach. Once your hands made it to his belt you undid it, sliding it out of his brown pants. Dropping his belt to the floor, you lifted yourself enough to grab the rim of his pants and slid them down to his ankles. You palmed his cock through his boxers, making Ranpo groan into your mouth. You pulled away from the kiss, a thick string of saliva connected your tongues. You kissed the corner of his mouth, and Ranpo rested his head atop of the couch cussions, closing his eyes. You continued to palm him, slowly trailing kissed down his cheek and to his neck. You teasingly kissed around his neck, then focused on a specific spot when you heard him suck in a breath through his teeth. You bit onto his soft spot, making Ranpo jump beneath you. You licked around the bite mark, then lightly sucked on the area, making sure to leave a hickey. Once you felt that Ranpo was fully hard in your palm, you slid your body down until you were on your knees, and spread Ranpo's slightly.

Ranpo lifted his head up and smirked as he watched you slid down his boxers, freeing his cock and leaving it to stand proudly. Your eyes widened as all you could do was look at his cock. You had thought about this moment for so long, even before the two of you got into a relationship. Unbeknownst to you, Ranpo had dreamed about this moment just like you, even at work. Ranpo smirked proudly when he saw you lick your lips, then gently wrapped your fingers around his girth one by one. You moaned when you saw some precum drip out and bead around his tip. You looked up at Ranpo, making sure to have all of his attention before you began pumping your fist around his cock. The wetness between your legs began to grow when you saw Ranpo stagger his breathing, trying his best to hold back his moans. Wanting to hear more from him, you maintained eye contact as you used your tongue to lick his tip. Ranpo's hips jerked upwards eagerly. Smiling at his reaction, you brought your lips to wrap around the head of his cock, using your tongue to make circular motions on his tip. Having this feeling being new for him, Ranpo couldn't help but let moans escape his lips, just the sound of him made you throb. Twisting your wrist to cup around the base of his cock, you tried your best to deep throat the rest of him. Ranpo continued to thrust his hips upwards as he rested one of his hands against your head.

"~Ah, f-fuck, Y/n!~"

Your eyes widened and your confidence grew, knowing that Ranpo wasn't one to swear much. It turned you on like crazy, knowing that you were the cause of it. You sped up your movemets, removing your wrist from so that you could fit as much of his cock in your mouth that you could.
You moaned when you felt his tip hit the back of your throat, every twitch of his cock made you throb, urging you to go faster.

"~Y-Y/n... I-I'm-Aaaah~"

Ranpo moaned loudly as he came into your mouth. You moaned when you felt it touch your tongue, continuing to suck on the head of his cock to bring him down from his first orgasm. His breathing steadied as his hips lowered back onto the couch, letting out a big sigh as he relaxed his body against the couch, pulling his cock out of your mouth. Before you could stand, you yelped when you felt Ranpo's wrists wrap around your waist, lifting you up and placing you over his shoulder, causing you to laugh.

Ranpo stood up and kicked his pants and boxers off of his ankles, then walked quickly to your bedroom.

"Impatient, aren't we?" You teased, resting your elbow against his back to support you using your palm as a chin rest. You heard Ranpo chuckled, then yelped again when he threw you onto your bed. You watched intently as Ranpo smirked down at you and took off his signature brown overcoat and hat. You glanced down, seeing that he was already half hard again.

"I think it's about time to make things a little more fair." Ranpo said as he climbed on top of you. He wasted no time in sliding your top off of you, showing off your cleavage, wrapped gently in your black bra.

Ranpo kissed your lips quickly, then trailed kisses down your cheek and neck, before planting soft kissed atop your breasts. You arched your back, allowing Ranpo to reach behind and unclasp your bra. You hesitated, however, in moving your arms completely so that he could take your bra off fully.

"Every inch of you is beautiful, Y/n." Ranpo said with a sincere smile, making you blush. You smile back, then slowly raised your arms away from your chest so that Ranpo could remove your bra. His eyes lit up once your bra was off, like a child in a toy store. Ranpo smirked devilishly, seeing your breasts for the first time then brought his right hand up to cup your breast. Your body leaned into his touch, reminding him of the time that you got tortured. Remembering the things he did then, he tried his best to mimic them. Ranpo smirked before dipping his head down to your right breast, attaching his lips on your nipple. You let out a moan as Ranpo bit, nipped, and sucked on your nipple while his fingers pinched your left one.

"~AAh! R-Ranpo... Enough t-teasing~"

You sucked in a breath through your teeth, rubbing your legs together to ease the ache in your lower body. You felt Ranpo smirk against your nipple, before pulling away with a popping noise. He then trailed kisses down your stomach, wrapping his fingers underneath the hem of your pants, then slid them down quicky, discarding them onto your bedroom floor.

Ranpo grinned proudly when he saw the wet spot on your underwear, then eagerly pulled them down as well. The blush increased on your face when you saw Ranpo stare at your naked body.

"God, everything about you is beautiful." Ranpo said, then placed his index finger on your slit, sliding it down to see how wet you were. Your breath hitched at his movements, and his smirk only grew as he rubbed his index finger against his thumb, rubbing your arousal around on his fingers.

"I've barely touched you and you're already soaked." Ranpo chuckled, then crawled back up to place his lips onto yours. You moaned eagerly, before pulling away from the kiss.

"R-Ranpo please..." You begged and looked into his eyes, pleading with him to finally take you.

"Hmm? Impatient, aren't
we?~" Ranpo mocked you from before, bringing his lips to your ear and licked it quickly, making you shutter. You gasped, hearing Ranpo chuckle above you, then gently grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. The two of you looked at each other lovingly as Ranpo guided his cock at your entrance. He looked at you once again, this time with concern. Seeing this, you smiled sweety, then kissed the corner of his mouth.

Seeing this as a sign that you were ready, Ranpo slowly pushed himself into you, earning a grunt from him and aloud moan from you.

"D-Do you need a minute?" Ranpo asked, looking at you with concern as he saw your eyes pinch shut, trying to get used to his length and girth. All you could do was nod, afraid of the sounds that would escape your mouth of you opened it. Feeling that you were ready, you rolled your hips against his pelvis, earning a pleased sigh from the two of you. Seeing that you were ready, Ranpo slowly pulled himself out of you, then thrusted himself back in, making you moan loudly. With every thrust earned a grunt or moan from the two of you as Ranpo kept a steady pace.

"~Ranpo-aah! F-Faster, please~" You pleaded, making Ranpo smirk. He pulled out of you, making you whimper at the loss of friction, before slamming into you harder, making you gasp loudly.

"Aaah R-Ranpo!"

His pace was fast and hard. You weren't surprised in the least when he quickly figured out how you liked it, and thrusted deeper inside of you, eager to pleasure you.

"F-Fuck, you feel so damn good." Ranpo grunted and continued his fast pace. He picked up your leg underneath your knee and lifted it, trying desperately to hit deeper into you. Ranpo had you screaming his name as he plunged himself deeper, every twitch of his cock made a shiver run down your spine which only added to the pleasure. You felt your stomach heat up and your walls clenched around him.

"I-I'm close!" You gasped as your stomach tightened, the heat growing by the second. Ranpo smirked, then let go of your hand and brought his thumb down to your clit and began rubbing it in gentle circles, making you scream. You're eyes widened as you felt your orgasm threatening to release. You opened your mouth to say something, but a scream came out instead as you came all over his cock, wrapping your walls around his girth tightly. Your legs shook as your hips bucked, your walls milking Ranpo's cock. Ranpo groaned loudly as he thrusted deep inside of you, cumming into you. He pumped himself in a few more times, before he pulled away, colapsing ontop of you and buried his head in between your bruised breasts.

"Fuck, that was amazing." You sighed as you felt your body relax. Hearing Ranpo seemingly purr, you brought your hand up to play with his hair.

"I think I found something better than candy~" Ranpo said as he looked at you, then placed a quick yet passionate kiss on your lips.

"And don't worry, I already know about the IUD. I'm not that eager to become a father yet." Ranpo smirked, loving the shocked expression on your face.

"Y-Yet?" You questioned, feeling the heat rise into your cheeks.

"Of course. I want to experience everything with you. Let's just, wait a couple of years." Ranpo sighed happily and turned his head, resting his cheek against your breasts again.

"O-Only if we get married." You said with a yawn, resting your head back against your pillows. You heard Ranpo chuckle, but it soon faded as you drifted off to sleep.

"What do you mean if? You're the only woman I'd ever want to marry. Of course it's going to be you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 658 16
(y/n) (l/n) and the greatest detective ranpo have known eachother since they were kids. When (y/n) has to leave yokohama for their fathers family bus...
8K 317 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...
703K 12.7K 58
2nd book of one shots I have. I really love these dork a lot. Hope, you'll like my book!
168K 5.7K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...