Danger (Justin Bieber Fanfic)

By irwinwho

"They don't call him Danger for nothing." All Rights go to JileyOverboard More

Danger (Justin Bieber Fanfic)
"Nice going, shawty."
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
"You don't even know me,"
"Yep. He's definitely bipolar."
"Can't get comfortable?"
"I believe my names Justin Bieber bitch."
"Oh the irony of this all."
"Where are we going?"
"Who said this was a date?"
Author Note
"--So this is just a game to you?"
"You're crazy, you know that?"
"Why the fuck do you even care?"
Author Note
"-I don't give a fuck."
"Two can play this game, bitch."
Author Note
"--lay next to me."
"You trust her."
"Miss me?"
"What the hell, Justin?"
"You act as if apologizing is a crime."
NOTICE
What do you want from me?"
"You are one of the biggest hypocrites in town."
"Like what you see?"
"You really care about her, don't you?"
"I don't tolerate liars."
If I were you, I'd keep your mouth shut."
"I'll kill you."
"You don't have to hide your feelings."
"You could never lose me."
"Don't talk to me like that."
"You better sleep with one eye open tonight."
"Damn babe, you might as well come and work for me."
Notice**
"She's not your pet."
"Did I ever tell you how much of a turn on it is when you're angry?"
"Who the hell would want to kill you?"
"It's a shame you didn't die."
"She's nothing but trouble."
"You're in denial."
"I warned you not to tempt me."
"Don't bullshit me."
"--stay the hell away from her."
"You miss them, don't you?"
"You were with her, weren't you?"
"I want you so bad."
"You're in for it now, bro."
"I should have let you explain."
"This was my mistake,"
"I'll make it up to you."
"I have nothing to hide."
"I almost lost you;"
"-my girl was a badass."
"I found something worth fighting for"
"You saved him."
"You can't change fate."
"What exactly do you do?"
"Move and I shoot her."
"My life is too dangerous."
"He needs to pay for what he did tonight."
"I promised that I would keep you safe."
"Before you know it, it'll all blow over."
"No one said you had to listen."
"What's gotten into you?"
"It's show time, boys."
OMG

"She knows too much."

38.4K 525 193
By irwinwho

Running a hand frustratingly through his hair, Danger bit down on his lip to keep from spiraling out of control and breaking things. The last thing he needed was to lose his mind and have Kelsey add more onto her list of things pertaining to him. Number one being that he killed someone.

He couldn't believe he had been so careless to have let someone see him. He was always careful with the things he did. He was never caught--ever. He did everything right and on point. He never messed up until tonight and it was eating him alive.

What if it would have been a cop walking through the forest that night instead of Kelsey? Danger couldn't even think about what would've happened to him.

Of course, he would have took the blame because that was what type of person he was. He would never let his boys get in trouble for the things he did but that's besides the point.

All he could think about was what he was going to do with Kelsey and what the guys would say once they found out about Kelsey.

Tugging at the ends of his hair, Danger was about to go back upstairs and into his room when one of the members caught sight.

"Yo, Justin!" Bruce, the head of the pack (no where as near as Justin but close) called out from the couch he was sitting on, a can of beer in his hand.

Justin cursed himself mentally as he slowly shifted to look at him. He nodded his ehad towards him as a sign that he heard and acknowledged him.

"Did you get the job done?" He took a sip out of the can, arching his brow as a sign that he was awaiting an answer.

Justin paused, debating whether he should say something or not. "Yeah, I got the job done."

He smirked. "Good job Bieber." Bruce nodded, impressed.

He wasn't going to be impressed for long, that's for sure Justin thought.

"The bum was begging for his life when Justin had him on his knees, a silver pointed to his head. Hilarious shit," Mike piped in as he dropped his weight onto the couch a few feet from Bruce.

"That shit was hilarious." Marco added with a grin. "He thought he could get away with not being able to pay the money. The jackass is so fucked he actually thought he had a chance to live--"

"Too bad Justin put a bullet to his head." Dean added in while opening a can of beer and plopping himself down on the arm chair.

Justin nodded his head, smiling. He loved when he was praised and the son of a bitch he killed was shitted on. "It was a pleasure working with him," Justin smirked as the crowd hollered in laughter.

Sarcasm was their second language, especially Justin's.

Once the laughter died down and everyone settled on the couch except Justin, he knew now was the time to mention Kelsey. "Hey, guys?"

They all looked up, turning their full attention to him.

"There's something I gotta tell you." Justin pursed his lips to the side, rubbing the back of his neck as he thought of all the ways he could tell them, settling on just saying it and waiting for their reaction after. "I messed up on the job."

Bruce's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean, you messed up? You said you killed him."

"I did," Justin clarified.

"Then, what is it?" Marco chimed in, just as confused as the rest of them.

Justin fought the urge to roll his eyes. "Someone saw." He muttered lowly but clear enough for all of them to hear.

Silence filled the void air around them before Bruce spoke up once more, "What do you mean someone saw?"

"It means just what I said. Some chick saw me kill the bastard."

Bruce now stood up. "The fuck you mean some chick saw? Bieber, what the fuck man?" He spat, anger getting the best of him.

"I didn't know! There was no one around when he pulled the bastard into the forest!" Justin threw his hands in the air. "You could even ask the guys, we made sure no one was around! But somehow this chick got in and saw."

Bruce tightened his jaw, closing his eyes. Taking deep breaths to control himself, he pried his eyes open. "How much did she see?" He calmly asked.

"She saw me kill the son of a bitch." Justin exclaimed lowly.

Bruce tightened his fists beside him. "Shit," He muttered, running a hand through his hair after. "What happened after? Did she run away? Did she tell the cops?"

"Do you think we'd be here right now if she told the cops?" Justin gave him a pointed look which Bruce merely shrugged in return. Justin shook his head. "I grabbed her and left before anything could have happened."

Bruce's face lightened. "You took her?"

Justin nodded.

"With you?"

"Yep." Justin nodded, popping the 'p'. "I couldn't let the girl go after seeing what she had. She's up in my room. But hey, listen man, I don't think she's stupid enough to say anything. The bitch is nuts too. All she was worried about during the whole car ride here was her parents." He rolled his eyes.

Bruce scoffed. "Are you fucking with me?"

Marco and Mike laughed.

"Nah, she told me her parents are scarier than me. She got a mouth on her too, didn't shut up asking so many questions." Justin growled lowly.

"What'd she ask?"

"What I was going to do with her, when she was going home, where I was taking her." Justin shrugged.

Bruce nodded, his face slowly softening. "Alright. You said she's upstairs right?"

Justin nodded once more, his face contorting no emotions though he could help but wonder, what he was planning to do next.

"Keep her there, she's not leaving." Bruce sat down on the couch once more.

"What do you mean she's not leaving?" Justin furrowed his brows. "I told the bitch she's going home and quite frankly, I don't want her here. She's annoying."

"She knows too much." Bruce explained while grabbing his can of beer and bringing it to his lips.

"I honestly don't think she'd say anything man. She didn't even look that scared to begin with."

"I can't risk it Bieber. Before we know it after she leaves the cops'll be on our shit and we'd all be busted for the crap we've done. It's safer this way."

"Bruce, I really don't want this girl here and Kayla's on my shit about her already." Justin groaned.

Bruce sighed. "Listen, I can't play it safe--we can't play it safe. She's at least staying the night. I'll decide what to do about her tomorrow but for now, she's staying."

Justin felt his jaw twitch and his eyes grow hard. Without another word being spoken, he charged towards Bruce, ducking him right on his jaw.

A low blow came from Bruce as he groaned in pain. "What the fuck bro?" He spat before standing up and shoving Justin back until his back collided with the wall behind him. Bruce pinned him against it before digging a fist into his stomach.

Justin winced in pain, having gone through more than that then to make a sound. "Shit," He muttered.

Bruce pounded another fist into the side of Justin's face, pinning his arms to the wall. "Go upstairs and cool off before you do some dumb shit that will get you killed." Bruce lowly muttered.

"I'm the best you got you low life shit, if you kill me, you're nothing." Justin sneered in anger.

"I'm sure we can find someone to take your place." He shot back.

Justin and he knew he was being serious but they both also knew that no one can compare to Justin.

Shoving him into the wall, Bruce wiped the side of his mouth where blood smeared on his hand. Cursing under his breath, he shook his head, taking a seat on the couch once more.

Justin's chest rose and fell with each furious breaths he took. Turning on the heels of his inky black boots, he charged up the stairs. Muttering incoherent words to himself, Justin found himself passing by his room and walking to the end of the hallway. Prying the door open, he stalked inside, catching Kayla by surprise as she whipped her head around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Give me some clothes." He ordered.

"For what?" She spat.

"Just give me a fucking t-shirt or something Kayla. I don't have time for your bullshit." Justin venomously spoke.

"What the fuck do you need my clothes for?" She arched a brow, laying a hand to her hip.

"I got business to take care of. Just give me the god damn clothes or I'm getting them myself." He darkly responded, his eyes falling into sleets.

Gritting her teeth together, Kayla forced herself to turn around and go through her drawers. Grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, she threw them at Justin who caught it without a problem.

Turning and leaving the room, he then made his way to his room where he opened the door and closed it shut. Throwing the shirt and shorts at Kelsey's face, she lightly gasped, taken back.

"What's this?" She questioned.

"A shirt. Put it on." Justin structured, his eyes hardening as they stared into Kelsey's soft ones.

"Why?" Her eyes then fell to his bruised face. Her eyes widened. "What happened to you?" She gawked.

"Girls and all their questions," Justin muttered with a shake of his head. "Just put the damn shirt on!"

Kelsey jumped, completely unaware of Justin's sudden anger until his outburst. Fear took over her. "What is it for?" She whispered.

"For my health," He bitterly remarked. "What do you think?" He sarcastically spoke as if it were the easiest thing to know. "You're staying the night." He muttered.

Kelsey's face dropped. "I thought I was leaving?"

"Yeah? Well you thought wrong. You're staying the night. Put on the clothes and get comfortable because you're not going anywhere as far as I'm concerned."

Kelsey felt her eyes pinch. "Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"On the floor, have fun." Justin turned, feeling himself grow frustrated as he waved at her with his back facing her and walked out of the room, locking it once he left. "Stupid annoying bitches."

Justin ran a hand through his hair. He hadn't even realized he was making his way down the hallway once again until he opened the door to Kayla's room and shut it close behind him.

"What the fuck do you want now?" She spat.

Justin merely ignored her as he circled an arm around her waist and pulled her close, capturing her lips with his in a hungry fashion.

As time flew by, they both were ridded of their clothes and circled in the sheets of Kayla's bed, their nude bodies pressed together as they rhythmically moved with each other.

If Kayla was good at anything, it was that she could help Justin forget everything and that was exactly what he needed at the moment.

To forget.

Author Note

4 more updates

vote/comment

Kemi & Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 917 61
jade winters moves in with the sway boys. the only girl in a house full of crazy boys. She's living a lifestyle the average 15 year old girl is not l...
121K 3.1K 33
Nick Mara can't be a sore loser. It wasn't meant to go down like this but he's reaching out to the one girl he should have paid closer attention to...
9.3K 161 16
"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗲." 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯�...
97.5K 1.7K 41
"Hi I'm Kenzie, Jacks sister." I say to the band member that is my age. "Zach Herron nice to meet you Kenzie." Zach says blushing. "Why are you blush...