Klaus's Pet Book 1

By bellajadebooks

Lorelei is the hybrid submissive of Niklaus Mikaelson. She lives in New Orleans with the Original Family. Lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Other Books in the Series

49

118 3 0
By bellajadebooks

Lorelei's POV:

The sun's starting to rise painting the sky in beautiful shades of gold and pink. I'm still running through the woods, care free.

I left my engagement ring at the house to keep it safe since I knew I'd be out here for awhile.

I hear sticks break off in the distance but ignore it telling myself that it's just the Cresent pack.

It is a full moon tonight.

They've never been bothered with the fact that I take off into their territory. Probably since Hayley is generally with me. Tonight though, she stayed home with Hope for movie night.

I feel a sharp pain and before I can realize what's happening, I fall to the ground as my legs give out under me.

There's an arrow in my chest.

I let out a howl of pain that can be heard for miles.

As a hybrid I can survive pretty much anything other than my heart being ripped out or being decapitated but as a wolf, I am in the most vulnerable position.

I can't see who struck me but I hear movement in the trees. I want to run or turn back but there's no time.

I close my eyes and think about everything that's happened in my life. The trauma I faced with Hector, losing my parents, the friends I made who died protecting me, and most of all meeting and falling in love with Nikklaus Mikaelson and becoming his family.

I open my eyes and stare into the sunrise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 114 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
284K 5.3K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
8.3K 171 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
1.5M 29.5K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...