dnf age regression oneshots

By dreamssmps

age regressing is a coping mechanism,not some kind of kink.please don't comment anything sex related,no matte... More

Baths and tantrums
Time out
Slipping
Two daddies
Sick
Kidnapped
Two littles
lost in the woods
I miss Daddy
Little Dream
arguments
*Requests*
You don't love me
Punishment
Scraped knees
Running away
I want bunny
What are you watching?
Please read!
Daddys get stressed too
NEW BOOK!!
Cuddly baby
Hiding from daddy's funny,tho..
Hangry baby
please read!!!!
Pretending to be small
Uncle Sapnaps

Clingy

1.6K 22 22
By dreamssmps

First of all,i wanna say im so sorry for not being active, I've been so unmotivated and physically and emotionally tired,always busy with school and sleep deprived.i will actually start trying to be more active, hopefully update at least once every 2 weeks on friday/saturdays.i haven't updated my first book in literal months,and i apologize for that but i've just been feeling really shitty.i'll try to update more often,i promise

ALSO THE CONJURING VIDEO WAS CRAZYYY I CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

basically George hasn't seen Dream in a few days and now that he's back, he's a little clingy :)

* * *

Dream was finally home after being away from his baby for days.it felt like he hadn't seen him in weeks,even months.they both missed being around each other so much,but he was home now,and he definitely wasn't leaving again.Dream looked over to see George sleeping peacefully,curled up into a ball and gently sucking on his pacifier.

Dream smiled,turning to face the boy.he gently stroked his cheek,aweing when he let out a shriek in content.

his long eyelashes fluttered before his eyes slowly opened,blinking a few times to adjust to the light and then landing on Dream.

"good morning baby" Dream welcomed,not being able to help having a huge smile on his face.

George ignored his comment,latching onto him instead.Dream chuckled,wrapping his hands around the boy with a sigh.George rested his head on Dreams chest,feeling comforted by hearing his steady heartbeat.he snuggled closer,closing his eyes to enjoy the moment even more.

Dream slowly brushed through the boys hair with his warm fingers,making the little in his arms melt.

George forced himself away from the hug,sitting up and rubbing his eyes to fully wake up.

"how'd you sleep?" Dream whispered,somehow feeling like talking normally would disturb the comforting silence in the room.

"good" George whispered back,letting his hands drop to his thighs.he reached for his pacifier to take it out,but he realised it already fell out during the small cuddling sesh.he yawned,looking into space.

mornings were always the hardest for George when he was in little space,but Dream was always there to make it better and easier to get through.

"how old are you feeling honey?" Dream asked,sitting up aswell,getting ready to stand up.

George thought about it for a second before holding up four fingers.

"wow,you're such a big boy sweetheart! how about you go brush your teeth and i'll make you some breakfast,okay?"

George nodded,smiling.he went into the bathroom to freshen up while Dream went downstairs,into the kitchen to make some food for the both of them.he decided to keep it simple,making some eggs and bacon.

by the time he was done with the eggs,George came downstairs,sitting at the counter.Dream started the bacon,quickly kissing Georges head in the process.

George smiled,watching his Daddy cook while swaying his feet,patiently waiting for his food to be done.

Dream quickly finished the bacon,putting them onto the plates.he took out two cups,pouring apple juice for George and some monster for himself.he placed Georges food infront of him,placing his own next to him.

he sat down next to George,who was already digging into his food.Dream chuckled,brushing the hair away from the boys forehead before digging into his food aswell.

George finished his food rather quickly,not wanting to waste time on stupid stuff and hang out with his Daddy instead.

"slow down bud,nobody's chasing you" Dream chuckled,getting some bacon on his fork.

George waited for him to finish,sipping on his apple juice in the meantime.

"hurry" he whined,kicking his feet.

"okay,okay relax" Dream said with his voice soft,grabbing both of their plates and quickly washing them cause he knew he'd be too lazy to wash them later.

George was already waiting with his arms spread out,waiting to be picked up.

Dream smiled,walking over to his baby and picking him up.he went over to the couch,sitting down with a small grunt and turning on Spongebob to keep George entertained.

George giggled out of excitement,slightly jumping in Dreams lap.

Dream was sat down on the couch criss crossed,George sitting in his lap with his back against Dreams chest,investly observing the cartoon that was playing on the large TV infront of them.

after about thirty minutes had passed,Dream remembered that he had to go grocery shopping as they were almost out of pretty much everything,since he's been away for about a week and George has been little the whole time,so obviously he couldn't have gone to the store by himself.

"George,honey i have to go to the store,you think you can stay alone for a little bit?"

Dream figured it'd be fine,since George was a bit older than usual,plus he had been alone for a few days now.

but,George started to whine as soon as he heard the word 'alone.' he didn't wanna be alone! he'd been alone for days

"oh,i know sweetie i know but i'll be back before you know it,i promise!" Dream tried to reason with him,but George just wasn't having it.

"NO!! don' wanna be alone!!" he flopped his arms up and down,hitting his thighs.

"okay,okay relax honey" he grabbed the boys hands to stop him from subconsciously hitting himself.

George turned around,burying his face in Dreams neck.

"don' leave daddy" he whined out as tears starting to roll down his cheeks,obviously being regressed to a younger age.

"okay,i won't.i won't baby calm down,im here" he rubbed the smallers back,letting out a sigh.

well,yes,it was a little dramatic to be crying over being alone for less than an hour,but he had his excuses.he'd been regressed without his caregiver,all alone and now that he was back,he didn't want him to leave again.

Dream decided it was best to just ask one of his friends to shop for him,so he texted Sapnap,explaining the situatuon.luckily,Sapnap was free and agreed to bring him the groceries first thing tomorrow.

Dream put his phone away,firmly holding his baby.

Georges cries died down,turning into sniffles.Dream rubbed his back,kissing his temple every once in a while to soothe him.eventually,the boy fell asleep,letting out soft mumbles in his sleep.

Dream smiled,turning on a random movie to watch while the boy was napping.about an hour into the movie,he needed to go to the bathroom,so he carefully got George off him,laying him down on the couch and quickly going to the bathroom.

George woke up due to him moving in his sleep,whining from the lack of sleep and opening his eyes,only to be alone.

he let out another whine,whipping his head back and forth to look for Dream,but he wasn't there! where did he go?

tears started to form in the littles eyes and slowly fall as he jumped to the worst conclusion and thought he was alone once again,that Dream left him even tho he said he wouldn't.

his bottom lip wobbled as his sniffles grew and his tears starting to fall from his cheeks.he let out a choked sob,curling up on himself.his sobs grew louder,rocking himself back and forth.

Dream heard his sobs all the way from the bathroom,quickly washing his hands and running over to the living room,where his baby was crying.

"oh,no no baby it's okay,you're okay sweetheart im right here"  he was quick to react,picking up the boy and swaying him in his arms as he walked around,slightly bouncing him.

"daddy leave" George cried out,holding Dreams hoodie tightly with his small fist,holding onto him tightly as if he'd leave if he let go.

"shh,it's okay honey daddy just went to the bathroom,okay? awe my clingy little baby,it's okay honey shh" 

George hiccuped as his cries slowly started to die down now that he was in the embrace of his safe figure,letting his head fall to rest on Dreams chest.Dream kissed his forehead,hugging him tightly,still swaying him.

Georges eyes started to get droopy,obviously not rested well.Dream smiled,admiring his adorable state for a second.

"okay,let's go take a proper nap baby" 

Dream carefully went upstairs and into their shared room,placing his baby under the covers first before getting in himself.George wasted no time,he immediately rolled over to Dreams side and crawled ontop of him,lying down and resting his head in the crook of Dreams neck.the taller smiled,wrapping his hands around the boys waist and softly rubbing up and down.George soon fell asleep,feeling comfortable and cozy in Dreams arms.after Dream made sure he was asleep,he kissed his temple carefully,slightly shifting to get comfortable and closing his eyes,taking a long nap with his sweet baby in his arms.

***************************************************************************************

not proof read.

hope you enjoyed!

you can request in the 'requests' part <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 41 20
George woke up somewhere but at the same time nowhere. The events when he was alive came rushing as he opened his eyes. He thought that this was it a...
37.8K 419 23
I'm NOT currently taking requests. I hope people like it! ^^ Age regression is SFW. This book is not about kinks, ddlg, ddlb, mmlg, clg, abdl or any...
229K 3.4K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...
70.4K 1K 10
little george & caregiver dream sfw age regression one-shots :) [cover art is by @AlexTuckr on twitter]